Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:28:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 [562] 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 ... 799 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Flat Earth  (Read 1095075 times)
LennyBaptist

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:23:48 AM

Does someone seriously believe in this? Did you go to school?
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:18:38 PM

What a fucking joke, I understand the globe theory better than anybody else here. It's because of this understanding that I can say without a doubt the Earth is a flat and motionless plane. The globe is a fraud, a hoax and a lie.
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:33:43 PM

What a fucking joke, I understand the globe theory better than anybody else here. It's because of this understanding that I can say without a doubt the Earth is a flat and motionless plane. The globe is a fraud, a hoax and a lie.

Yeah, you figured it out using youtube videos, you are truly a genius, tell us about your scientific paper and articles, please.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 04:23:09 PM

Yeah, you figured it out using youtube videos, you are truly a genius, tell us about your scientific paper and articles, please.

Science is for pussies.

Real (notbat)men can find anything they need in the bible and on youtube. Actually, the bible is probably on youtube too, so that makes it even easier.
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3346
Merit: 3482

born once atheist

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:18:49 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2018, 07:54:35 PM by sirazimuth

Who needs those silly science peer reviewed papers!? They are all part of a conspiracy controlled by the deep state ,doncha know. This here 600 page bitcointalk thread proves a flat earth beyond a shadow of a doubt.
BTW, I shall be starting a new thread devoted to my research proving the existence of Bigfoot...stay tuned!

Why does the flat earth idea hang on, even though globe earth has been proven? It's a test. I mean, if people in the modern world of today can fall for evolution, let's see if they can be talked into other ridiculous things, like flat earth.

Cool

Speaking of other ridiculous things....
equating flat earth nonsense with the proven fact of evolution...
jeezus dude, you really are frickin beyond ridiculous.  SMFH

.... Actually, the bible is probably on youtube too, so that makes it even easier.

the bible is on You Tube??!! Then it must be true!!!
Holy crap! and all these years I thought it was a crock of shit written by goat herders!!

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
larsbalzak

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:04:53 PM

Science is for pussies.

Real (notbat)men can find anything they need in the bible and on youtube. Actually, the bible is probably on youtube too, so that makes it even easier.

There's indeed alot of misinformation on youtube. Some years ago I didn't knew there were people believing the earth is flat, it's bonkers. But on the other hand how do we prove to them with clear cut evidence that the earth is a globe? We can't. All those images and video's we've got are fake. F*ck NASA.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 07:27:39 PM

There's indeed alot of misinformation on youtube. Some years ago I didn't knew there were people believing the earth is flat, it's bonkers. But on the other hand how do we prove to them with clear cut evidence that the earth is a globe? We can't. All those images and video's we've got are fake. F*ck NASA.

You don't need images or videos. Go to a beach. Watch a boat.
sirazimuth
Legendary

born once atheist

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:44:37 PM

Science is for pussies.

too right!
fuck nasa and all those thousands of people who conspired
to fake all those moon landings. All a  government conspiracy to try
and prove the earth is round when all us smart people know it was
a hoax and the earth is really a flat pancake disc floating in a glass covered dome with white spots painted on it to look like stars.
BTW, I'm also starting another bitcoin thread to debunk all that science-y nonsense about gravity. Coming soon!

MarketPlaceTeam

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 08:36:18 PM

OMG, can't believe that so much people truly believe in a flat Earth. But... what if they are RIGHT!  Roll Eyes
MarketPlaceTeam

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 09:00:38 PM

https://im0-tub-ru.yandex.net/i?id=af319b970682f50e22c2df3e12d942f9&n=13
even a Flat Earth Coin exist...
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:42:37 PM

I already have, the science is already established.

Here at the edge of the lunar eclipse shadows cast by the Earth to the Moon, it is always an arc of a circle, and the only body capable of providing a shadow at any position and direction of the light source, there is a ball. Can think?

I can prove beyond a reasonable doubt that the Earth is not in motion using a combination of established and replicated scientific experiments. The spinning ball is model has been broken and you're clinging onto a corpse of an idea.

A reasonable conclusion here is that there's a 3rd celestial body in between the plane of the Earth and the Moon.

Keep your reasonable doubt. All kinds of people have proven conclusively that the earth is a spinning globe in motion with the rest of the spinning-globe bodies throughout the universe.

Cool

The Sagnac Experiment shows there's an aether with irrefutable empirical proof. With an aether the Michelson & Morley Experiment proves the Earth is motionless and Airy's Failure Experiment corroborates these results.

You've got no room left to wiggle worm.

Well it seems they did find a bit of wiggle room with Einstein's bullshit however, Dufour and Prunier is the final nail in the coffin.

^^^ Clown.

The Sagnac Experiment was designed by Sagnac in 1913 for the specific purpose of detecting the aether and was successful in doing so. The result being the Sagnac Effect and empirical proof of the aether.

I know you won't read it notnatman, but for the sake of others who might be slipping into a like mindset, here's some interesting reading: https://briankoberlein.com/2015/08/11/does-the-aether-exist-hint-no/

This article states that the Sagnac experiment proves the aether "A shift in the interference pattern is exactly what the aether model predicts." A direct quote that contradicts the title of the article proves it's misleading and intellectually dishonest.

It then tries to whitewash the result by claiming it didn't disprove relativity because it (relativity) doesn't apply to rotating systems. Dufour and Prunier totally blow this argument out of the water by proving the results are in fact not consistent with relativity:

"Challenging Modern Physics: Questioning Einstein's Relativity Theories" -- https://books.google.ca/books?id=XVLmihZnsvUC

You've just been BTFO asshole.
dashcollector

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:34:25 AM

Soon, it would be impossible to find a good name for a coin just like the situation currently is for domains.
sirazimuth
Legendary

born once atheist

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:12:00 AM

Dude, you truly are a frickin deluded basket case.
I can't understand why after 600 pages of laughable misinformed nonsense, folks still even bother to engage you.
But whatever floats your boat I guess....

notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:43:27 AM
Last edit: July 22, 2018, 03:37:31 AM by notbatman

I can't understand why after 600 pages of laughable misinformed nonsense, folks still even bother to engage you.

I can show via an established experiment i.e. Dufour & Prunier's replication of the Sagnac experiment, an experiment that takes into account rotating systems and the linear nature of Special Relativity, that SR is not consistent with experimental results. This experiment shows via empirical measurement that the static aether model is the correct one. Once this is applied to the Michelson & Morley experiment and the argument that SR has no aether is no longer valid r.e. re: D&P, this experiment becomes proof that the Earth is motionless.

inb4 those that want to argue the Earth's rotations has been measured with a ring laser gyroscope, the M&M experiment also found the aether had a slight drift that correlates with sidereal time. A separate experiment called Airy's Failure, an experiment that failed to detect the motion of the Earth also stands as proof that corroborates M&M's results. The augment that SR explains AFs results is also dismissed by D&P.

There you have it, established scientific experiments that prove via empirical measure that we're not on a spinning globe, and I can't believe you have the gall to say that I'm deluded because I don't believe there are heavy balls in the sky.

Ask Google about "gyroscope proof", anybody can prove this.

YuTü.Co.in

Activity: 728
Merit: 350

Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 02:30:11 AM

I can show via an established experiment i.e. Dufour & Prunier's replication of the Sagnac experiment, an experiment that takes into account rotating systems and the linear nature of Special Relativity, that SR is not consistent with experimental results. This experiment shows via empirical measurement that the static aether model is the correct one. Once this is applied to the Michelson & Morley experiment and the argument that SR has no aether is no longer valid r.e. D&P, this experiment becomes proof that the Earth is motionless.

inb4 those that want to argue the Earth's rotations has been measured with a ring laser gyroscope, the M&M experiment also found the aether had a slight drift that correlates with sidereal time. A separate experiment called Airy's Failure, an experiment that failed to detect the motion of the Earth also stands as proof that corroborates M&M's results. The augment that SR explains AFs results is also dismissed by D&P.

There you have it, established scientific experiments that prove via empirical measure that we're not on a spinning globe, and I can't believe you have the gall to say that I'm deluded because I don't believe there are heavy balls in the sky.

Ask Google about "gyroscope proof", anybody can prove this.

"Dude, you had me with your prowess till I stumbled upon your misspelling of re. FWIW, I've met Batman and you're not ... I'll get back to you on that assessment."

notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:37:51 AM

^^^
Lucky Bounty Hunter

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:55:36 AM

I do not know where I live on earth but the important thing I can live in peace,  Grin
yfaz

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:29:18 AM

Hey, I think you are talking about Earth Shape.

But in addition I think and believe that Earth is flat. Because anyone can get information from one place. I can get info from one country to another but I still staying one place. It's happened only because of internet. By using internet you can do any business.
There are so many digital marketing company from digital origin/Countries. You can make this earth flat by technology. Smiley Smiley
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:43:50 PM

Here at the edge of the lunar eclipse shadows cast by the Earth to the Moon, it is always an arc of a circle, and the only body capable of providing a shadow at any position and direction of the light source, there is a ball. Can think?

I can prove beyond a reasonable doubt that the Earth is not in motion using a combination of established and replicated scientific experiments. The spinning ball is model has been broken and you're clinging onto a corpse of an idea.

A reasonable conclusion here is that there's a 3rd celestial body in between the plane of the Earth and the Moon.

Keep your reasonable doubt. All kinds of people have proven conclusively that the earth is a spinning globe in motion with the rest of the spinning-globe bodies throughout the universe.

Cool

The Sagnac Experiment shows there's an aether with irrefutable empirical proof. With an aether the Michelson & Morley Experiment proves the Earth is motionless and Airy's Failure Experiment corroborates these results.

You've got no room left to wiggle worm.

Well it seems they did find a bit of wiggle room with Einstein's bullshit however, Dufour and Prunier is the final nail in the coffin.

^^^ Clown.

The Sagnac Experiment was designed by Sagnac in 1913 for the specific purpose of detecting the aether and was successful in doing so. The result being the Sagnac Effect and empirical proof of the aether.

I know you won't read it notnatman, but for the sake of others who might be slipping into a like mindset, here's some interesting reading: https://briankoberlein.com/2015/08/11/does-the-aether-exist-hint-no/

This article states that the Sagnac experiment proves the aether "A shift in the interference pattern is exactly what the aether model predicts." A direct quote that contradicts the title of the article proves it's misleading and intellectually dishonest.

It then tries to whitewash the result by claiming it didn't disprove relativity because it (relativity) doesn't apply to rotating systems. Dufour and Prunier totally blow this argument out of the water by proving the results are in fact not consistent with relativity:

"Challenging Modern Physics: Questioning Einstein's Relativity Theories" -- https://books.google.ca/books?id=XVLmihZnsvUC

You've just been BTFO asshole.

Established science like gravity?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Lesterus

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:12:43 PM

The earth is round,The theory of flat earth has no basis, The images of earth thru satellite is one of the proof that earth is definitely round.
Pages: « 1 ... 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 [562] 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 ... 799 »
  Print  

Jump to: