Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:18:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 [588] 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 ... 799 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Flat Earth  (Read 1095075 times)
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 06:56:25 PM

Joe, calm down, you're setting a bad example for your son.

If anyone believes there's "science" in a 600-page flat-earth thread they're already doomed. There's just flat-brain stupidity and deserved ridicule.

Speaking of answers - ask notbatman what's the distance between Chile and Australia on flat earth, something he's been unable to answer in 100 pages or so.

So no answer.  Surprising.

What your doing is putting up a straw-man here.  The distance from Chile to Australia does not prove shape.  At the very best (if your correct) it would show his map is off.  

My son and I are eagerly awaiting your answer regarding the lack of hot spot on the moon.  Teach us oh wise one.

What answer? You're only looking to validate your flat stupidity, no matter what the "answer" is. Do an experiment with e.g. a tennis ball and let me know how that goes. I'm guessing you'll see a hot spot on the tennis ball just like you could see ships being brought back from beyond horizon with binoculars.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:17:30 PM

If anyone believes there's "science" in a 600-page flat-earth thread they're already doomed. There's just flat-brain stupidity and deserved ridicule.

Speaking of answers - ask notbatman what's the distance between Chile and Australia on flat earth, something he's been unable to answer in 100 pages or so.

What your doing is putting up a straw-man here.  The distance from Chile to Australia does not prove shape.  At the very best (if your correct) it would show his map is off.  

My son and I are eagerly awaiting your answer regarding the lack of hot spot on the moon.  Teach us oh wise one.

The answer is really simple. Take a ball, take your phone, suspend the ball in the air with a thread or something, turn on the light, illuminate the ball up close, you will see a spotlight, go further and further away from the ball and you will see no shadow/spotlight eventually.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
joerogers8

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

Negative trust for an opinion! Check it out.

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:41:37 PM
Last edit: October 06, 2018, 07:55:00 PM by joerogers8

My son and I are eagerly awaiting your answer regarding the lack of hot spot on the moon.  Teach us oh wise one.

The answer is really simple. Take a ball, take your phone, suspend the ball in the air with a thread or something, turn on the light, illuminate the ball up close, you will see a spotlight, go further and further away from the ball and you will see no shadow/spotlight eventually.

When I did this test I used one of those gazing balls (lawn decoration) and a LED porch light.  I received the hot spot all the way out until the ball was no longer lit up.  I may try this experiment again with the gazing ball and a basketball.  See if different materials give different results.

Suchmoon the fact you still don't get that you can pull a ship back with binoculars after it has gone out of your visual site even after videos have been posted showing this over and over again and is readily available for anyone willing to look is mind boggling to me.  Both sides agree that this is possible.  It also does not prove the shape of the earth.  Your allowed to believe this one.  Your team approved it.  There are canned retorts to this that your side is using now.  To deny this very evident fact just doesn't make sense on any level. 
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 08:04:20 PM

Suchmoon the fact you still don't get that you can pull a ship back with binoculars after it has gone out of your visual site even after videos have been posted showing this over and over again and is readily available for anyone willing to look is mind boggling to me.  Both sides agree that this is possible.  It also does not prove the shape of the earth.  Your allowed to believe this one.  Your team approved it.  There are canned retorts to this that your side is using now.  To deny this very evident fact just doesn't make sense on any level. 

I don't need to "get" it. I can just take binoculars and watch a ship go beyond the horizon and marvel at your stupidity. What exactly are you hoping to achieve here? Aside from some deranged clowns like notbatman you can't really convince anyone.
joerogers8

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:09:05 PM
Last edit: October 06, 2018, 08:41:29 PM by joerogers8

Suchmoon the fact you still don't get that you can pull a ship back with binoculars after it has gone out of your visual site even after videos have been posted showing this over and over again and is readily available for anyone willing to look is mind boggling to me.  Both sides agree that this is possible.  It also does not prove the shape of the earth.  Your allowed to believe this one.  Your team approved it.  There are canned retorts to this that your side is using now.  To deny this very evident fact just doesn't make sense on any level.  

I don't need to "get" it. I can just take binoculars and watch a ship go beyond the horizon and marvel at your stupidity. What exactly are you hoping to achieve here? Aside from some deranged clowns like notbatman you can't really convince anyone.

Insults insults insults.  

The boat simply went out of your perspective or your binoculars perspective.  If you get stronger binoculars you can see it again.  It's right there on youtube x 10,000 times.  May be easier just to ridicule and insult though.  

Here is a boat being pulled out.  Notice how it disappears.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rg3RkwbEF-w

Suchmoon.  What type of binoculars do you have that can zoom more than the p900?  How were you able to keep it steady so you could view it?  Were the binoculars on a tripod?  Can you please describe your setup?  You may be one of the only people on earth who have actually seen a ship sink beyond the horizon and not simply been fooled by perspective.  

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 10:02:11 PM

youtube

Go outside FFS.
joerogers8

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:20:25 PM

You are doing a dis-service to the very people your trying to defend.   You know as well as everyone reading this you did not see the actual curve with your binoculars.  What a tit you are.  Everyone knows your full of shit now.  Mission accomplished.  

Show us your empirical proof of curvature.  Try not making up stories about your super duper binoculars this time.  Both sides of the argument round or flat are well past the ship going behind the curve.  

What will you go with? A straw man, false equivalence, sophistry?  How about straight to ridicule!  

"I can just take binoculars and watch a ship go beyond the horizon"
suchmoon the tit

You have no desire to learn or teach.   Your here simply to preach your religion.  Show me proof of this curve you believe in so much.

exemplaar

Activity: 978
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:49:30 PM

But why are you ridiculing anyone that seemed interested about this topic? Roll Eyes

because its a ridiculous topic

If you truly believe so, then why bother discussing it further with others who are discussing ridiculous things? Huh
And exactly  where am I discussing this retarded subject  further?
All my posts in this thread simply call out all the clowns for the fools (or trolls) that they are.
I would never engage in a  ludicrous flat earth discussion.
That would be like debating whether or not invisible pink unicorns exist , we just can't see em....

Your going to regret that when your burning in hell.
Oh no, not Hell. I'm shaking in my boots. Do you believe in Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny too?
And that's "you're" with an apostrophe Mr Genius.

And yet you believe that you live on a spinning ball, although we can not see, observe or measure any curvature at all. And that is moronic  Grin

No curvature equals no ball, comprende amigo?

3D, just make sure that you will not die once atheist, because living in the lake of fire for all eternity really isn't profitable. Make sure to invest in profitable future.

Bonus video - scientism exposed:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRfqjtHUwIo

Bonus image for knucklehead suchmoon:

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 11:27:35 PM
Merited by TooQik (1)

You are doing a dis-service to the very people your trying to defend.   You know as well as everyone reading this you did not see the actual curve with your binoculars.  What a tit you are.  Everyone knows your full of shit now.  Mission accomplished.  

Show us your empirical proof of curvature.  Try not making up stories about your super duper binoculars this time.  Both sides of the argument round or flat are well past the ship going behind the curve.  

What will you go with? A straw man, false equivalence, sophistry?  How about straight to ridicule!  

suchmoon the tit

You have no desire to learn or teach.   Your here simply to preach your religion.  Show me proof of this curve you believe in so much.

As I said - you're not looking for an answer. Getting off youtube and going outside would serve you well though, I hope you'll see that one day.

You're projecting your ignorance on me. Look at your buddies here claiming that God created the pancake we're supposedly living on - that's religion, or some sect thereof.

Science is not an opinion or a belief and it doesn't need defending, particularly not from moronic liars such as yourself.
David Ortega

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:34:51 PM

suchmoon the tit

this discussion is real??? you guys are real losing time discussing if the earth is flat of curse not... you are in 2018 and u have computer to use internet and still asking this lol how much ppl belive in earth is flat? omg
You have no desire to learn or teach.   Your here simply to preach your religion.  Show me proof of this curve you believe in so much.

As I said - you're not looking for an answer. Getting off youtube and going outside would serve you well though, I hope you'll see that one day.

You're projecting your ignorance on me. Look at your buddies here claiming that God created the pancake we're supposedly living on - that's religion, or some sect thereof.

Science is not an opinion or a belief and it doesn't need defending, particularly not from moronic liars such as yourself.
joerogers8

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:52:44 PM

suchmoon the tit

Great proofs there.  Overwhelming evidence.  All you have is insults. 

No need to project ignorance on you.  You have taken care of that quite nicely with your "I can see the curve with my binoculars"  LOL. 

The video provided and a little knowledge of anatomy shows anyone here that you are a fool and a liar.

"Science is not an opinion or a belief and it doesn't need defending"  Another doosie.  Not even sure what to say about this one.  You have actually trumped your curve seen from binoculars stupidity with this one. 

I will let you just keep going. Your doing  a fine job of making an ass out of yourself.  Keep talking.  We are loving it. 

Suchmoon quotes
"I can see the curve with my binoculars"
"Science is not an opinion or a belief and it doesn't need defending"
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:55:32 PM

Great pipul suchmoon! There are so many variables involved with watching a ship go over the horizon it will take pages to explain in detail and in the end, as joe stated, both models allow for ships to be engulfed bottom up at the horizon by a narrow band mirage. Subject successfully changed to a proof that's not a proof but the globe model allows for this particular occurrence so you can successfully defend not the premise that a ship goes over the horizon but, the presupposition that we're on a globe.

For those of you that don't know because the subject is taboo and censored by Google and company. Pipul is the Jewish argument technique for winning arguments that are false, it's outlined in their religious text as the Jew is permitted to lie to all non-Jews who are goyim slaves.

If the Moon is a sphere illuminated by the Sun, why is it missing shading around the edges and a hot spot in the middle? Answer the questions or stop claiming the Moon is a heavy ball in the sky reflecting light from the Sun.
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:12:33 AM

Can you feel the Moon's frosty gaze?
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:20:20 AM

Show me proof of this curve you believe in so much.

Do you have a rudimentary understanding of astrophysics ?

I'm talking just the basics. F=Ma type stuff ? Basic knowledge gravitational effects on space/time. Etc ?

Robert, you're just gay black cowboy I was looking for! With your vast knowledge of science, math and physics perhaps you can answer these questions:

If the Moon is a sphere illuminated by the Sun, why is it missing shading around the edges and a hot spot in the middle?
joerogers8

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:48:59 AM

I'm talking just the basics. F=Ma type stuff ? Basic knowledge gravitational effects on space/time. Etc ?

Can you please show some empirical proof of the gravitational effects on space/time.  I would be very interested in your demonstration of this.  I would love to see a working example of this.  

If you can make a large object attract a small object as the Newtonian model suggests I would love to see this demonstrated as well.  I think the last time it took place was in the 1790's in Mr. Cavendish's shed.  Unfortunately he was the only one who saw it.

Hopefully with you apparent high education you can all show us this.  You will also be rewarded handsomely by the science community as well due to the fact they are having a bit of trouble showing a display of any of this.  

Do you know this science your speaking of or is it a belief?

Very excited to see your demonstrations.  Extra credit if you can do it without insults.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:01:57 AM

Can you please show some empirical proof of the gravitational effects on space/time.  I would be very interested in your demonstration of this.  I would love to see a working example of this.  

If you can make a large object attract a small object as the Newtonian model suggests I would love to see this demonstrated as well.  I think the last time it took place was in the 1790's in Mr. Cavendish's shed.  Unfortunately he was the only one who saw it.

Hopefully with you apparent high education you can all show us this.  You will also be rewarded handsomely by the science community as well due to the fact they are having a bit of trouble showing a display of any of this.  

Very excited to see your demonstrations.  Extra credit if you can do it without insults.

Two things I can think of are:
1. At the poles it has been proven that things are slightly heavier than at the equator. One might think that the equatorial bulge would make for more material at the equator (the diameter is larger at the equator), and more weight because of this, but it seems that the difference and distance is offset by the centrifugal force at the equator... and so much so that things at the poles weigh slightly more than the equator;
2. A very sensitive spring balance scale shows that things weigh less when taken into a tunnel under the middle of a tall mountain. This is because the gravitational force of the mountain above, offsets some of the gravitational force of the earth below.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:24:36 AM

Folks, I'm asking the simplest, most basic and least complex physical question possible. After 50 pages of discussing the Lorentz contraction, its reasoning, proofs and feasibility it becomes obvious it's an artifact of the provably false model that special relativity describes. Why engage in pilpul wandering off into complex mathematical equations that have no basis in reality when you can answer this one simple (two-part) question:

If the Moon is a sphere illuminated by the Sun, why is it missing shading around the edges and a hot spot in the middle?
joerogers8

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:42:19 AM

Do you understand how our moon affects tides here on Earth ?

I know what the science book says.

My question to you is simply this.  Prove it is the moon causing it the tides here on earth.  Use the scientific method if you don't mind. 

We all know what the science book says.  What we are asking for is you to prove it to us. 

Show me gravity.  Prove it.  You will do something that the top scientists cannot do.

Do you have beliefs or facts?
joerogers8

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:42:48 AM

Two things I can think of are:
1. At the poles it has been proven that things are slightly heavier than at the equator. One might think that the equatorial bulge would make for more material at the equator (the diameter is larger at the equator), and more weight because of this, but it seems that the difference and distance is offset by the centrifugal force at the equator... and so much so that things at the poles weigh slightly more than the equator;
2. A very sensitive spring balance scale shows that things weigh less when taken into a tunnel under the middle of a tall mountain. This is because the gravitational force of the mountain above, offsets some of the gravitational force of the earth below.

Cool

Thanks for your polite response.   It's appreciated.

#1 Have you personally been to the true north and south pole?   All my research indicates there is a military blockade and no true independent exploration or experimentation can be done.   Can you practically demonstrate, from the poles (which I don't think the two sides agree upon anyways) your experiment?   Who proved it?   How was the experiment done?   Do you simply believe these results that were given to you?   I think this is the fundamental issue the two sides are having.   I'm a practical person.   I want to see it and do the experiment for myself.   Not be told.   If you choose to believe the finding you were given that fine but know all you have is a belief.   I think the flat earthers want proof and everything that they can prove for themselves is showing flat earth.   Hence the debate.

#2 Assuming I take the spring scale example at face value as I have not done this experiment, how do you know it was gravity which caused your results and not something else.   Most in this thread do not believe in gravity so that claim must be proven.   Can you prove to us gravity is the cause of your findings?   How did you rule out all other factors?

Once again I'm not attempting to be argumentative but we are 600 pages in.   We need proof, not stories about experiments none of us have ever seen, done or can verify.   It sounds like all that is happening is your preaching the science you were given.   It's understandable given that if you repeat it well enough you get A's in school and get a nice job!   
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:46:36 AM

(ノ°Д°)ノ︵

Pages: « 1 ... 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 [588] 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 ... 799 »
  Print  

Jump to: