Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:44:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 [589] 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 ... 799 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Flat Earth  (Read 1095075 times)
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:14:15 AM

Globe Earth requires globe Moon, prove the globe by explaining how the Moon is evenly lit! Explain in detail how the fact there's no shading around the edges or a hot spot in the middle proves beyond a reasonable doubt that the Moon is a sphere lit by the Sun.

Use science, you can do it!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3346
Merit: 3482

born once atheist

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:40:12 AM

And yet you believe that you live on a spinning ball, although we can not see, observe or measure any curvature at all. And that is moronic  Grin
No curvature equals no ball, comprende amigo?
3D, just make sure that you will not die once atheist, because living in the lake of fire for all eternity really isn't profitable. Make sure to invest in profitable future.
Are you a fucking moron or what? Of course it's been observed and measured. Do some real research.
I'd link some sites to show you but won't waste my time because you will just come up with some retarded rebuttal about nasa hoaxes or what have you.
Jeezus christ dude, fucking educate yourself and get off this ridiculous thread.
(or just keep posting moronic hilarious pics, IDFC)
Unless you are just obsessively trolling for past 3 years or whatever, (distinct possibility)
I feel sorry for you and your sheer ignorance.
Now go pray to your magic invisible sky fairy that I burn in imaginary hell...

....Hey btw, is hell shaped like a pancake too...a really hot one?.. like floating below the earth pancake?

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
joerogers8

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

Negative trust for an opinion! Check it out.

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:41:12 AM

Show me gravity.  Prove it.  You will do something that the top scientists cannot do.
Do you have beliefs or facts?

Do you understand why an apple falls from a tree and hits the ground ?

Why we don't just float off the firmament ?

It's because Holy Space Turtle has lots of mass, and we are attracted to his thicc shell, yo.

Nothing but insults.  This from Mr. do you know astrophysics.  What a joke. 

Great proofs by the way! 

We know how things fall but we don't know why they fall.    Show us your proof if you have any.

We will be waiting for your proofs or more insults. 
joerogers8

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:42:38 AM

And yet you believe that you live on a spinning ball, although we can not see, observe or measure any curvature at all. And that is moronic  Grin
3D, just make sure that you will not die once atheist, because living in the lake of fire for all eternity really isn't profitable. Make sure to invest in profitable future.
Are you a fucking moron or what? Of course it's been observed and measured. Do some real research.
I'd link some sites to show you but won't waste my time because you will just come up with some retarded rebuttal about nasa hoaxes or what have you.
Jeezus christ dude, fucking educate yourself and get off this ridiculous thread.
Unless you are just obsessively trolling for past 3 years or whatever, (distinct possibility)

....Hey btw, is hell shaped like a pancake too...a really hot one?.. like floating below the earth pancake?

Nice one Exemplaar.  You got this one triggered. 
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:19:32 AM

Two things I can think of are:
1. At the poles it has been proven that things are slightly heavier than at the equator. One might think that the equatorial bulge would make for more material at the equator (the diameter is larger at the equator), and more weight because of this, but it seems that the difference and distance is offset by the centrifugal force at the equator... and so much so that things at the poles weigh slightly more than the equator;
2. A very sensitive spring balance scale shows that things weigh less when taken into a tunnel under the middle of a tall mountain. This is because the gravitational force of the mountain above, offsets some of the gravitational force of the earth below.

Cool

Thanks for your polite response.   It's appreciated.

#1 Have you personally been to the true north and south pole?   All my research indicates there is a military blockade and no true independent exploration or experimentation can be done.   Can you practically demonstrate, from the poles (which I don't think the two sides agree upon anyways) your experiment?   Who proved it?   How was the experiment done?   Do you simply believe these results that were given to you?   I think this is the fundamental issue the two sides are having.   I'm a practical person.   I want to see it and do the experiment for myself.   Not be told.   If you choose to believe the finding you were given that fine but know all you have is a belief.   I think the flat earthers want proof and everything that they can prove for themselves is showing flat earth.   Hence the debate.

#2 Assuming I take the spring scale example at face value as I have not done this experiment, how do you know it was gravity which caused your results and not something else.   Most in this thread do not believe in gravity so that claim must be proven.   Can you prove to us gravity is the cause of your findings?   How did you rule out all other factors?

Once again I'm not attempting to be argumentative but we are 600 pages in.   We need proof, not stories about experiments none of us have ever seen, done or can verify.   It sounds like all that is happening is your preaching the science you were given.   It's understandable given that if you repeat it well enough you get A's in school and get a nice job!   

Sorry, I'm not into this deeply enough to be able to show the proof. The best I can do is direct you to what others say. Google "weight difference between equator and poles."

As for the gravitational pull of the mass of a mountain, you might Google "gravitational force of a mountain."

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz

Activity: 288
Merit: 102

Yin Yang religion of wisdom, harmony

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:26:38 AM

Army's however navigate using proper world map without distortion like this:

You're not seriously suggesting that Greenland is about as big as South America? Every flat map is distorted.

Admiral Richard E. Byrd tells you how big Greenland is.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czW0iRJuH1A&t=1m41s

Every flat map is distorted.
No
Mercator's is, Gleason's is but Universal Transverse Mercator (UTM)  or MGRS (NATO's system) is not. You can not stack if it is distorted.

You can see the distortion on Mercators map

Thank you for not sending browny points, much appreciated.

4D Torus Earth https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5042249.msg46425670#msg46425670
joerogers8

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:27:29 AM

Two things I can think of are:
1. At the poles it has been proven that things are slightly heavier than at the equator. One might think that the equatorial bulge would make for more material at the equator (the diameter is larger at the equator), and more weight because of this, but it seems that the difference and distance is offset by the centrifugal force at the equator... and so much so that things at the poles weigh slightly more than the equator;
2. A very sensitive spring balance scale shows that things weigh less when taken into a tunnel under the middle of a tall mountain. This is because the gravitational force of the mountain above, offsets some of the gravitational force of the earth below.

Cool

Thanks for your polite response.   It's appreciated.

#1 Have you personally been to the true north and south pole?   All my research indicates there is a military blockade and no true independent exploration or experimentation can be done.   Can you practically demonstrate, from the poles (which I don't think the two sides agree upon anyways) your experiment?   Who proved it?   How was the experiment done?   Do you simply believe these results that were given to you?   I think this is the fundamental issue the two sides are having.   I'm a practical person.   I want to see it and do the experiment for myself.   Not be told.   If you choose to believe the finding you were given that fine but know all you have is a belief.   I think the flat earthers want proof and everything that they can prove for themselves is showing flat earth.   Hence the debate.

#2 Assuming I take the spring scale example at face value as I have not done this experiment, how do you know it was gravity which caused your results and not something else.   Most in this thread do not believe in gravity so that claim must be proven.   Can you prove to us gravity is the cause of your findings?   How did you rule out all other factors?

Once again I'm not attempting to be argumentative but we are 600 pages in.   We need proof, not stories about experiments none of us have ever seen, done or can verify.   It sounds like all that is happening is your preaching the science you were given.   It's understandable given that if you repeat it well enough you get A's in school and get a nice job!   

Sorry, I'm not into this deeply enough to be able to show the proof. The best I can do is direct you to what others say. Google "weight difference between equator and poles."

As for the gravitational pull of the mass of a mountain, you might Google "gravitational force of a mountain."

Cool

10-4.  I respect your response. 
sirazimuth
Legendary

born once atheist

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:53:25 AM
Last edit: October 07, 2018, 04:08:28 AM by sirazimuth

Nice one Exemplaar.  You got this one triggered.  

Too right. I love being triggered by delusional twats on this thread my friend. Its entertaining, how about you?

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 04:17:30 AM

All my research indicates there is a military blockade 

So you're blindly trusting this but not actual science? Is there a youtube video of the blockade?
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:53:01 AM

BADecker, surely you of all people can answer this riddle:

If the Moon is a sphere illuminated by the Sun, why is it missing shading around the edges and a hot spot in the middle?

Show me gravity.  Prove it.  You will do something that the top scientists cannot do.

It's because Holy Space Turtle has lots of mass, and we are attracted to his thicc shell, yo.

This is leaps and bounds closer to the truth than a globe spinning a thousand miles an hour with a pressurized atmosphere in a hard vacuum rocketing through space at over 0.2% the speed of light in a vacuum. Do you have any concept of how much energy a 6.669 sextillion ton sphere traveling at 388.5 miles per second relative to the so-called cosmic microwave background would have? If a spec of dust got in the way the resulting explosion would destroy half the known universe!
sirazimuth
Legendary

born once atheist

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:07:54 AM

This is leaps and bounds closer to the truth than a globe spinning a thousand miles an hour with a pressurized atmosphere in a hard vacuum rocketing through space at over 0.2% the speed of light in a vacuum. Do you have any concept of how much energy a 6.669 sextillion ton sphere traveling at 388.5 miles per second relative to the so-called cosmic microwave background would have? If a spec of dust got in the way the resulting explosion would destroy half the known universe!

Good lord...If there was a Nobel Prize for trolling, you'd win hands down.

joerogers8

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:09:00 AM

So you're blindly trusting this but not actual science? Is there a youtube video of the blockade?

All sides claim this information is true.  Both government (antarctic treaty) and people who have been turned around.  There is no dispute in the matter.  I would liken this to me believing that Australia is real.  Never been there and it is a belief for me personally that it exists however I don't have a legion of people claiming it's not there.  If eventually a group of people claim it's not there and they can show me evidence that goes in line with my direct reality that it was not there then I would suspend that belief until I flew there to see.  I have the capability to suspend pre-conceived beliefs if information is presented to me that goes directly against what I'm experiencing.  I do not get the wild fight or flight some of you boys are getting when your world view is challenged and go on the attack.  

In my reality everything about my environment tells me it's flat.  I would have to disbelieve my own reality to believe in the sphere.  There is where the issue stems.  You also have no idea we are on a sphere.  Earlier today you were claiming the earth is a sphere because you have seen the curve with your binoculars.  You have been debunked. You still refuse to even acknowledge your error.  This shows the type of individual you are and also shows your motives.   You are a deciple.  You do not even know why you believe what you do.  You are whats referred to as a useful idiot for the elite.

Are you ever going to show us your real science and proof of the curve that doesn't involve you bullshit binocular story?  You keep talking about this science but I just see you getting thrashed on this subject then seemingly forgetting it and moving to your next bullshit point (of which never contains any proof whatsoever - just you running your mouth) .  Either way the more you spout your complete and obvious bullshit the more you help spread the word.  I don't even think you realize the arguments your making go against what your own team is saying.  I bet if they had your binoculars they would see it your way.  

Can't wait to see your next batch of bullshit (that will most likely cause the rest of the science community to do a face palm).  I can guarantee the next thing out of your mouth will contain no proof or real science.

Famous Suchmoon quotes
"I can see the curve with my binoculars"
"Science is not an opinion or a belief and it doesn't need defending"

sirazimuth
Legendary

born once atheist

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:16:35 AM

<lots of words too laughable to quote>

dude, you dug your delusional hole so deep, you might as well keep digging....

notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:23:49 AM

sirazimuth my good man of science,

will you step up to the plate and explain to us how the Moon's evenly lit surface proves that it's a solid sphere illuminated by the Sun?
joerogers8

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:41:18 AM

sirazimuth my good man of science,

will you step up to the plate and explain to us how the Moon's evenly lit surface proves that it's a solid sphere illuminated by the Sun?

It's amazing they believe so hard but can't prove a damn thing (or even say anything intelligent).  Have you had any real challengers over the last 3 years?  Seems like all we have are the scrubs that don't even know the basics.

You have probably converted thousands with the lack of science knowledge your opposition has.  They may not all say it due to the cowardly negative trusts they hand out to silence the debate but your info is spot on. 

Keep up the good work.  It's obvious to anyone who can read your the one providing proof of your position while they ridicule and hate without any substance at all. 
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 06:10:35 AM

All sides claim this information is true.  Both government (antarctic treaty) and people who have been turned around.  There is no dispute in the matter.

Holy shit that's dense even by your own standards. You can take a cruise to Antarctica, do it and report back with pictures of the military blockade. Surely someone must have done that already. No youtube?

Careful, he might end up in Australia. That would shatter the firmament of his delusion.

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:46:13 AM

All sides claim this information is true.  Both government (antarctic treaty) and people who have been turned around.  There is no dispute in the matter.

Holy shit that's dense even by your own standards. You can take a cruise to Antarctica, do it and report back with pictures of the military blockade. Surely someone must have done that already. No youtube?

Careful, he might end up in Australia. That would shatter the firmament of his delusion.
Antarctic treaty does not allow you to take fuel or supply south of 60° (unless you have permission) Now tell me how you cook or heat assuming you go by sail and dont need to eat.

12226 Meters and not any deeper, its not possible.
Kola Super Deep Bore Hole, interesting geological anomalies were found, Temperatures reached 180 °C (356° F)
Deepest Hole ever drilled by men

btw
Olaf Jansen the first men to circumnavigate north to south from April 3, 1829 to 1831 having spent 2 and a half years  "within", with the cradle, of the human race thinks:
Thus, if the earth's crust is three hundred miles in thickness,
which  is  the  distance  I  estimate  it  to  be,

4D Torus Earth https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5042249.msg46425670#msg46425670
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:59:03 AM

Geological anomalies, the only anomaly here is that Earth is not a geoid.

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:10:35 AM

Geological anomalies, the only anomaly here is that Earth is not a geoid.

What the world is we will not know for a long time to come.
It is easy to discredit Olaf Jansen after all he was thrown into the nuthouse.
Authenticity of something must always put to question but check Rear Admiral Richard Evelyn Byrd's diary right at the end.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5042249.msg46602263#msg46602263

Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:10:38 AM

BADecker, surely you of all people can answer this riddle:

If the Moon is a sphere illuminated by the Sun, why is it missing shading around the edges and a hot spot in the middle?

Shading around the edges like when the moon is not full? Or are you this retarded?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Pages: « 1 ... 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 [589] 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 ... 799 »
  Print  

Jump to: