Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:37:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 [596] 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 ... 799 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Flat Earth  (Read 1095075 times)
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:51:59 PM

They purposely conflate physical size and position with apparent size and position including viewer height to claim obstruction due to curvature, obstruction due to a narrow band mirage with obstruction due to curvature, clipping from atmospheric magnification with with obstruction due to curvature, atmospheric compression as curvature and, atmospheric refraction with lack of observed curvature. The science of illusion.

Wow that picture... amazing and explains all.

/sss he's running a scam, he's taking your money without giving you the opportunity to win the game. It's all about fuck you slave! You believe nothing but bullshit you absolute chump!
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:59:33 PM

The question about the Moon being evenly lit, why can't it be answered without engaging in pipul? The question about whether objects in the distance are obscured by curvature, why can't that be answered without engaging in pipul? For gods sake man BADecker is doing an Irish jig trying to explain perspective, I've never seen such mental gymnastics in my life before!
joerogers8

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

Negative trust for an opinion! Check it out.

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:22:46 PM

It's a simple question so we can establish something between the 2 sides.  We need a starting point.  I really want to walk through this step by step.  You have been here 3 years so I would think you are game.  The quest is the truth.  Not winning an argument.

Does the ship really go behind the giant water curve 3 miles out?

Do you believe you actually witness the ship go behind a giant water curve off the coast (3 miles out)?  Or do you believe it is perspective which makes it disappear?  How can you bring the ship back into sight with binoculars if it went behind the water curve?
NASA employees, Bill Nye have both said we know the earth is curved because we can see the ship disappear behind the curve.  I call this clear bullshit.  If you believe that the ship really does go behind the curve 3 miles out there really is nothing left to talk about as I would consider you intellectually dishonest.

I can't tell if you are being silly, are attempting to be deceptive, or are just plain ignorant.

The answer to your yes/no question, "Does the ship really go behind the giant water curve 3 miles out?," as it stands, is not a simple yes/no. Here's why not. And it is easy.

The horizon is different distances away, depending on how high off the ground you are at the same spot on the beach.

If you are a 6-foot tall person standing on the beach, the horizon will be at a certain point.

If you are standing on the top of a 100-foot tall tower, exactly and directly above the point where you were standing on the beach, the horizon will be further away.

If you let the girls bury you in the beach sand, so your head sticks out of the sand, exactly between the spot where your feet were planted when you were standing on the beach, the horizon is much closer.

You don't have enough info in your question to make it possible to give a yes or a no. And you know this. You are simply being deceptive, or you are playing around. However, if you don't know this, you really need a room next to notbatman.

Cool

Wow that was an amazing avoidance of a simple question.  

I'll ask again just to show everyone you will not answer this question.  

Your at sea level on the beach.  No 100 foot towers.  Your head is in a vice and cannot change altitude.  It is 6 feet above sea level.  The boat disappears bottom first and eventually goes out of sight.  Did it go behind the water curve or out of your perspective?  

Cannot wait to see your response.

Going over the horizon is not termed behind the water curve. If you mean going over the horizon, say what you mean. As far as perspective goes, what do you consider something that is out of sight? Is it out of your perspective? Your language and terminology is different than people generally use.

So, what about my post you quoted? Do you think that the distance of the horizon varies with how high you are above the water? Or not?

Cool

Of course the horizon changes depending on your elevations.  

Let me rephrase to help you out.

Your head is locked at 6 feet above sea level.  Your head cannot change elevations.  It is stuck at 6 feet above sea level.  I will repeat.  Your head is stuck at 6 feet above sea level.  It cannot go to 5 or 7 feet above sea level.  It is stuck at 6 feet above sea level.  Remember your head is at 6 feet above sea level.

Ok so your head is 6 feet above sea level.  It cannot change.  The ship begins to disappear bottom first.  Remember your head is stuck at 6 feet above sea level.  It cannot change.  You can no longer see the ship.  Your head is still 6 feet above sea level.  You did not lay down or go onto of a 100 foot tower.  Your head is stuck in position at 6 feet above sea level.  

What happened to the ship?  Why can you no longer see it?  

Remember your head is fixed at 6 feet above sea level.  It never changed during this entire time.

6 feet.
Sea level.
Ship bye bye.
Why?
6 feet.

There are literally hundreds of videos of ships disappearing bottom first, people knew this hundreds of years ago, are you stupid?

Astargath

So you believe you have actually seen the ship disappear behind the curve while standing at sea level and it had nothing to do with perspective?  Please let us know.  
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:50:56 PM

...[clip]...
There are literally hundreds of videos of ships disappearing bottom first, people knew this hundreds of years ago, are you stupid?

The question is, are objects in the distance obscured by curvature or are there better explanations like perspective, narrow band mirages or looming that can be proven?

By answering a question he didn't ask with a question, you're engaging in pipul. By stating that that objects are obscured on video but neglecting to detail how, you're sidestepping the question and engaging in pipul. By implying that people hundreds of years ago were ignorant but still knew what you claim is truth, you're creating a false standard to improperly weigh the question with the intent to justify discarding the question entirely, you're engaging in pipul. By engaging in personal attacks without justification, you're engaging in pipul.

That's at-least five cases of pipul in a single sentence without actually tackling the question.
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:26:25 PM

Tax money is taken by virtue of force and given to NASA based on the claim a boat goes over and behind a curved horizon. Currently NASA is demanding $3.6 billion USD to drill a 10 mile hole in the Yellowstone "supervolcano" and fill it with water.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 04:35:32 PM

The question is, are objects in the distance obscured by curvature or are there better explanations like perspective, narrow band mirages or looming that can be proven?

Those are not "better explanations" because they require the existence of a massive conspiracy that is simply not possible. Proven by the fact that you and your deluded buddies are still alive and not killed by NASA.

Still waiting for those pictures of a massive military blockade around Antarctica or in Argentina or wherever the fuck it is.
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:31:29 PM

It's a simple question so we can establish something between the 2 sides.  We need a starting point.  I really want to walk through this step by step.  You have been here 3 years so I would think you are game.  The quest is the truth.  Not winning an argument.

Do you believe you actually witness the ship go behind a giant water curve off the coast (3 miles out)?  Or do you believe it is perspective which makes it disappear?  How can you bring the ship back into sight with binoculars if it went behind the water curve?
NASA employees, Bill Nye have both said we know the earth is curved because we can see the ship disappear behind the curve.  I call this clear bullshit.  If you believe that the ship really does go behind the curve 3 miles out there really is nothing left to talk about as I would consider you intellectually dishonest.

I can't tell if you are being silly, are attempting to be deceptive, or are just plain ignorant.

The answer to your yes/no question, "Does the ship really go behind the giant water curve 3 miles out?," as it stands, is not a simple yes/no. Here's why not. And it is easy.

The horizon is different distances away, depending on how high off the ground you are at the same spot on the beach.

If you are a 6-foot tall person standing on the beach, the horizon will be at a certain point.

If you are standing on the top of a 100-foot tall tower, exactly and directly above the point where you were standing on the beach, the horizon will be further away.

If you let the girls bury you in the beach sand, so your head sticks out of the sand, exactly between the spot where your feet were planted when you were standing on the beach, the horizon is much closer.

You don't have enough info in your question to make it possible to give a yes or a no. And you know this. You are simply being deceptive, or you are playing around. However, if you don't know this, you really need a room next to notbatman.

Cool

Your at sea level on the beach.  No 100 foot towers.  Your head is in a vice and cannot change altitude.  It is 6 feet above sea level.  The boat disappears bottom first and eventually goes out of sight.  Did it go behind the water curve or out of your perspective?  

Going over the horizon is not termed behind the water curve. If you mean going over the horizon, say what you mean. As far as perspective goes, what do you consider something that is out of sight? Is it out of your perspective? Your language and terminology is different than people generally use.

So, what about my post you quoted? Do you think that the distance of the horizon varies with how high you are above the water? Or not?

Cool

Your head is locked at 6 feet above sea level.  Your head cannot change elevations.  It is stuck at 6 feet above sea level.  I will repeat.  Your head is stuck at 6 feet above sea level.  It cannot go to 5 or 7 feet above sea level.  It is stuck at 6 feet above sea level.  Remember your head is at 6 feet above sea level.

Ok so your head is 6 feet above sea level.  It cannot change.  The ship begins to disappear bottom first.  Remember your head is stuck at 6 feet above sea level.  It cannot change.  You can no longer see the ship.  Your head is still 6 feet above sea level.  You did not lay down or go onto of a 100 foot tower.  Your head is stuck in position at 6 feet above sea level.  

Remember your head is fixed at 6 feet above sea level.  It never changed during this entire time.

6 feet.
Sea level.
Ship bye bye.
Why?
6 feet.

Astargath

So you believe you have actually seen the ship disappear behind the curve while standing at sea level and it had nothing to do with perspective?  Please let us know.  

https://youtu.be/7nUFLLUahSI

You can clearly see where the ''narrow band mirages'' that notbatman likes to talk about so much, start and end, however after taking in count that you can still clearly see half or even more than half of the boat literally erased, specially in this video:

https://youtu.be/NPrTMz7a4X8

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
joerogers8

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:09:07 PM

Cool

Cool

6 feet.
Sea level.
Ship bye bye.
Why?
6 feet.

Astargath

You can clearly see where the ''narrow band mirages'' that notbatman likes to talk about so much, start and end, however after taking in count that you can still clearly see half or even more than half of the boat literally erased, specially in this video:

What do you think would happen if you had a more powerful zoom or scope?  Would the ship come back into your view or did it actually go behind the curvature of the sphere?  Remember we cannot see any visible curve at 120,000 feet.  How could you possibly see the curve a few feet over sea level?  

The only thing we are trying to establish is you cannot see that curve from sea level as you guys are saying.  

Why can we not see the this phenomenon while looking left to right?  It's always head on.  If Earth is a sphere the boats should show this behavior in all directions not just straight on.

These videos you have given us along with the flat earth videos showing the boats coming back into sight after they have disappeared do not prove earths shape.   To think you can see this massive curve (enough to conceal these large vessels) over such a short distance is insanity, especially since you can see land masses 100's of miles away on many parts of earth.  You can't have it both ways.  
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3346
Merit: 3484

born once atheist

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:08:33 PM

...[clip]...
<blah blah...lots of engaging in pipul>

Those are not "better explanations" because they require the existence of a massive conspiracy that is simply not possible. Proven by the fact that you and your deluded buddies are still alive and not killed by NASA.

Still waiting for those pictures of a massive military blockade around Antarctica or in Argentina or wherever the fuck it is.

hey no fair, you're engaging in pipul...(whatever the phuk that means)

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 07:21:28 PM

hey no fair, you're engaging in pipul...(whatever the phuk that means)

Gotta earn my Illuminati Soros NASA paycheck.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:11:52 PM

What do you think would happen if you had a more powerful zoom or scope?  Would the ship come back into your view or did it actually go behind the curvature of the sphere?  Remember we cannot see any visible curve at 120,000 feet.  How could you possibly see the curve a few feet over sea level?  

The only thing we are trying to establish is you cannot see that curve from sea level as you guys are saying.  

Why can we not see the this phenomenon while looking left to right?  It's always head on.  If Earth is a sphere the boats should show this behavior in all directions not just straight on.

These videos you have given us along with the flat earth videos showing the boats coming back into sight after they have disappeared do not prove earths shape.   To think you can see this massive curve (enough to conceal these large vessels) over such a short distance is insanity, especially since you can see land masses 100's of miles away on many parts of earth.  You can't have it both ways.  

But if you look at the ship going over the horizon from only 1 inch above sea level, the horizon will be so much closer that you won't need a zoom or scope, except if you want to read the lips of the people talking on deck. Of course, once they are over the horizon, you'll be out of luck with that... except, maybe, if you elevate yourself a little higher than 1 inch.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:36:20 PM

Laser beams have gravity and can warp the fabric of the universe

It is good to know that this is confirmed.  Gravity itself is derived from the specific fact that the content of the universe itself is not mathematical infinity but is empirical infinity which happens to be a really large number.  What that means is that all generated metrics have a natural positive attraction.  Thus a laser beam will have a positive attractive force orthogonal to its direction..

This is why laser light is even possible.  It is sticky along parallel generation.

Warping local curvature is no surprise either as the actual local 'power' of attraction must be comparatively immense.

The team also uncovered new effects that had never been predicted before. They found that when the beam is rotating, something strange happens – it curls the nearby spacetime, the fabric of the universe, around with it.

All this flat earth density rather than gravity is bunk.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
joerogers8

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:44:39 PM

But if you look at the ship going over the horizon from only 1 inch above sea level, the horizon will be so much closer that you won't need a zoom or scope, except if you want to read the lips of the people talking on deck. Of course, once they are over the horizon, you'll be out of luck with that... except, maybe, if you elevate yourself a little higher than 1 inch.

Cool

Right from 1 inch vs 6 feet vs on the tower your changing your elevation and PERSPECTIVE.  

It's not a boat being blocked by the water (due to the curvature of the earth) when you see it disappear on the horizon.  That's all I'm trying to get at here.  I don't believe anyone has actually seen a boat go out of sight because of curvature blocking our view (even if we are on a sphere).  I don't think we can see that far (due to multiple factors).  I believe it is due to perspective that the boat goes out of sight.  From any elevation (that is at least attached to the earth).  

I'm simply making the argument that when we see that ship disappear it's not because of the curvature of the earth.  It is due to perspective.  The ship example proves dick for either side.    I'm just surprised most here are fighting it with such vigor as they truly believe it went behind the curve.  The ship is not far out enough to be concealed by the curve.  At 3 miles out the curvature is negligible.   It's not going to disappear that ship.   You have been the only one, from the globe side,  who has not full on said (from what I recall) that the ship goes behind the curve.  Your very careful to say horizon.  Which is correct.  

I started in on this because suchmoon and his binoculars saw that ship go behind the curve thus proving the earth is a sphere.   He was very proud of that and considers anyone who doesn't believe him a complete dumb ass.
The ship did go behind the horizon (at his vantage point for him) however it had nothing to do with it being blocked by the curvature of the earth.  This was his big example that proved the earth is a sphere.  I'm simply saying him and his binoculars didn't prove shit and his big reason of believing in the sphere is faulty. 

joerogers8

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:58:15 PM

Laser beams have gravity and can warp the fabric of the universe

It is good to know that this is confirmed.  Gravity itself is derived from the specific fact that the content of the universe itself is not mathematical infinity but is empirical infinity which happens to be a really large number.  What that means is that all generated metrics have a natural positive attraction.  Thus a laser beam will have a positive attractive force orthogonal to its direction..

This is why laser light is even possible.  It is sticky along parallel generation.

Warping local curvature is no surprise either as the actual local 'power' of attraction must be comparatively immense.

The team also uncovered new effects that had never been predicted before. They found that when the beam is rotating, something strange happens – it curls the nearby spacetime, the fabric of the universe, around with it.

All this flat earth density rather than gravity is bunk.

Cool

Why?
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:31:35 PM

Cool

Cool

6 feet.
Sea level.
Ship bye bye.
Why?
6 feet.

Astargath

Nothing at 17:50 it zooms out and in, the boat is always missing 35% ~ of its bottom, it becomes smaller and bigger but the 35% missing bottom is always missing, it's pretty clear to be honest.

You seem to think that a boat not only becomes smaller but also starts to disappear bottom first until it's completely out of view, you can clearly see that's not the case in the video.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
joerogers8

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:42:42 PM

So you believe the ship is behind the curvature of the earth? 

Do you believe the earth curves that severely?  Don't you think when viewing this in the distance you would see visible curve to the left and right while on shore if the ship is going behind the curve like that?

How can you see mountains from hundreds of miles out but this ship disappears behind curvature so close to the shore?

People are also saying he doctored the footage as the horizon lines change.  Hence the problem with videos.  Logically though if the ship was hidden by curve like that don't you think you would also be able to see the curve from left to right?  Curvature would be clearly visible and this thread would not exist. 

Thinking about the size of our earth, if that ship really did disappear behind curvature that close to shore the images you see from space I believe would look much different. 

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3050

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 12:50:14 AM
Merited by Foxpup (1)

How can you see mountains from hundreds of miles out but this ship disappears behind curvature so close to the shore?

The mountains are taller than the ship.

What level of school did you finish, Joe?

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:07:19 AM

Pipul, nothing but pipul as far as the eye can see!
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:49:04 AM

NASA and the MSM are going to stand by their claim that ships go behind the curve and that you're disrespecting authority if you disagree. Not only are you disrespectful but you're some kind of idiot or a liar if you don't like this proof. You're slandering all the hard working men and women who have dedicated risking their lives for advancing the cause of science and improving the lives of everybody on the globe.

joerogers8, how do you feel about being a disrespectful liar slandering good people? You should apologize for claiming the ocean doesn't curve and admit that you're wrong. You've got an entire thread full of users who all agree that you're a disrespectful liar, just look at all the most merited comments. The only users who support your lies are other liars who have negative trading rep.

Activity: 288
Merit: 102

Yin Yang religion of wisdom, harmony

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:40:45 AM
Last edit: October 13, 2018, 01:19:40 PM by —

Second encore

Funny water around Antarctica in this “Satellite” photo with high detail.
When converted back to original flat state sure looks uncomfortable close to grid system map.
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/1f/LakeVostok-Location.jpg

North Geomagnetic Pole 80 N 72 W - Galactic Plane path of constellation
North Magnetic Pole  86 N 172 W   (Aurora Borealis)  and Ecliptic Plane, - Zodiacs path
North Pole 90 N 180 E/W
South Pole 90 S 180 W/E
South Magnetic Pole 64 S 136 E   Aurora Australis and Ecliptic Plane, - Zodiacs path
South Geomagnetic Pole 79 S 108 E - Galactic Plane path of constellation

Amundsen–Scott “South Pole” Station  89°59′51.19″S 139°16′22.41″E on top of Queen Elizabeth Range/plateau is 2775 km south of magnetic south and missed South Pole by 4550 km.
The six month continuous summer and winter at the station come from the fact of magnetic offsets of the poles and the continuous light comes from the north pole.
I dare say most of the ice between 80° S and 90° only existent on maps because only one station (Amundsen–Scott) is located south of 80° and on the northern part is nothing but water north of 80° N. North and South poles (geographic not magnetic) are “together” (strip thickness apart) but offset  by 90°

When someone ask you what is gravity, tell him moving forward in life at 20mph.

Universe split in two

a "better" illustrated Möbius and the "cube" type system

The way i see it, the situation right now.
https://imgur.com/WPhmpyk

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/d7/8-cell.gif/220px-8-cell.gif
and or
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/f3/Tesseract_transparent.gif

on that note
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-diB65scQU

Thank you for not sending browny points, much appreciated.

4D Torus Earth https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5042249.msg46425670#msg46425670
Pages: « 1 ... 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 [596] 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 ... 799 »
  Print  

Jump to: