Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:54:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 [597] 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 ... 799 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Flat Earth  (Read 1095075 times)
15iharss

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:15:05 AM

I don’t understand why people write this nonsense about flat land? Seen nothing else to do?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:34:13 AM

How does it feel to be the bad man Joe? The liar, the scammer, the cheat, that's you Joe!

Joe it doesn't matter that you can prove your claims with empirical evidence, you've got a problem with authority. Joe you claim all the adults are conspiring against you, do you think that's reasonable? All the hard working professionals, all the teachers, the scientists are all out to get little Joey are they?

Joe even the ancient Greeks knew that ships sail behind a curve, why would you lie about this? Why would you disrespect all these people and their families?
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:56:29 AM

I don’t understand why people write this nonsense about flat land? Seen nothing else to do?

Ships sail up, over and behind a giant hump of water three miles out, am I right? What kind of idiot thinks that water is flat and level over the immense distance of three miles? Fucking retarded idiots here think that empirical measurements prove anything at all, how retarded they are?

You right, they're just immature trolls with too much time on their hands who need to feel special.
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:01:38 AM

How can you see mountains from hundreds of miles out but this ship disappears behind curvature so close to the shore?

The mountains are taller than the ship.

What level of school did you finish, Joe?

Yeah, didn't really know how to answer that, it seemed like a joke.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:24:05 AM
Last edit: October 13, 2018, 11:08:03 AM by notbatman

The cat is out of the bag and it seems NASA is going to detonate Yellowstone rather than face the music. You're all probably going to be dead very soon, NASA has their holes they'll slither into wile shit blows over.

Here's a source we can all trust, they debunked 9/11 after all:

https://www.popularmechanics.com/science/environment/news/a27829/nasa-yellowstone-supervolcano/

People these days, I mean what kind of idiot thinks that that fire doesn't cause steel re-enforced concrete buildings to implode at free-fall speed? You've really got to be a lowlife dirtbag to claim the government would murder thousands of innocent people.
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3332
Merit: 3474

born once atheist

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:25:47 PM

......just immature trolls with too much time on their hands who need to feel special.

projecting?

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:44:10 PM

You're all claiming a ship sails up, over and behind a mountain of water tall enough to hide the entire vessel that's only three miles out.

Excuse me, but who's the troll, who's projecting, who's the dim-wit?

The horizon rises to eye level flying at 33,000', how the fuck is there a ball below me? YOU CLAIM I'M LOOKING AT FUCKING LAND IN FRONT OF ME FLYING OVER A BALL BELOW ME, ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED?

NASA IS FUCKING CARTOONS AND PUPPETS FOR MOTHERFUCKING GODS SAKE!
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 8908

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 03:18:52 PM

only three miles out

Only you and Joe claim that. For an average 5-6 ft tall person standing at the edge of water the horizon is ~3 miles away, meaning the ship would be fully visible at that distance.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1365

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:49:46 PM

The cat is out of the bag and it seems NASA is going to detonate Yellowstone rather than face the music. You're all probably going to be dead very soon, NASA has their holes they'll slither into wile shit blows over.

https://www.popularmechanics.com/science/environment/news/a27829/nasa-yellowstone-supervolcano/

People these days, I mean what kind of idiot thinks that that fire doesn't cause steel re-enforced concrete buildings to implode at free-fall speed? You've really got to be a lowlife dirtbag to claim the government would murder thousands of innocent people.

Well, it might not be NASA that will detonate Yellowstone. But, it might be done by somebody who has governmental authority to do it. It would certainly reduce the population of the States, and much of the world, especially the northern hemisphere, because the winds from the hemispheres don't mix very much.

However, fire and steel and concrete doesn't explain the whole 9/11 collapse of the Twin Towers. If you want to see that it was demolition, simply watch a little segment of the recent Wonder Woman movie, here, at Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yrdih26Dv_g#t=3m10s. Then compare the movie demolition with all the Tower demolition... just so you can see that the Tower collapse was a gigantic, inside demolition job.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
joerogers8

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

Negative trust for an opinion! Check it out.

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:29:33 PM

You're all claiming a ship sails up, over and behind a mountain of water tall enough to hide the entire vessel that's only three miles out.

Excuse me, but who's the troll, who's projecting, who's the dim-wit?

The horizon rises to eye level flying at 33,000', how the fuck is there a ball below me? YOU CLAIM I'M LOOKING AT FUCKING LAND IN FRONT OF ME FLYING OVER A BALL BELOW ME, ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED?

NASA IS FUCKING CARTOONS AND PUPPETS FOR MOTHERFUCKING GODS SAKE!

These boys cannot answer a single question.

Why can we not see the curve from left to right if we can see huge shipping vessels go round the giant water curve few miles out straight in front of us?.  100k in altitude things are flat as a pancake (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwimocU0IIc) but you boys can see the earths curvature from 6 feet above seal level.  Keep going.  Your helping me do my part.  Love how these boys get all confused and just can't answer these sill questions. 

Photograph taken from 443km away.  It's the world record.  And suchmoon and the boys claim they can see the ship go round the bend from sea level. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjx0Ki9Ya3A

The beauty is your showing everyone you have no concept of of what your talking about and showing the true brainwashing that you have undergone.  We are not even talking about flat earth vs spherical earth at this point we are talking about simple observable facts that work on both flat and spherical earth.  You guys have been worked up into such a frenzy your unable to see we are not talking about the shape of the earth we are talking about biology (that both sides agree on).  Either way your helping nobatman out.  You have been led into a trap and you took it.  Artists, doctors, biologists and normal everyday people know how our eyes work.  You guys are outing yourselves.   Here is some more rope.  Keep going.  I can't believe you have given us 5 pages of the easiest argument to drown you guys in and you keep on going. 

My biggest fear is people think me and nobatman are using these alternate accounts to make ridiculous claims to make flat earth look good and to make modern science look retarded.

notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:30:17 PM

only three miles out

Only you and Joe claim that. For an average 5-6 ft tall person standing at the edge of water the horizon is ~3 miles away, meaning the ship would be fully visible at that distance.

Is the ship not visible because it has gone behind a convex dome of water "~3 miles away" with an apex tall enough to hide an entire ship?
joerogers8

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:33:25 PM

Well, it might not be NASA that will detonate Yellowstone. But, it might be done by somebody who has governmental authority to do it. It would certainly reduce the population of the States, and much of the world, especially the northern hemisphere, because the winds from the hemispheres don't mix very much.

However, fire and steel and concrete doesn't explain the whole 9/11 collapse of the Twin Towers. If you want to see that it was demolition, simply watch a little segment of the recent Wonder Woman movie, here, at Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yrdih26Dv_g#t=3m10s. Then compare the movie demolition with all the Tower demolition... just so you can see that the Tower collapse was a gigantic, inside demolition job.

Cool

Showing Wonder Woman film clips as some sort of measuring stick to compare to 911?  Holy fuck the globtards way of proving shit is odd as hell.

+1 for Gail Got.  If I'm going to be deceived by the jews or exterminated by them I hope they send Gail.  
joerogers8

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:34:11 PM

only three miles out

Is the ship not visible because it has gone behind a convex dome of water "~3 miles away" with an apex tall enough to hide an entire ship?

I got 50 bucks on he won't answer!!!!!  I been asking him this for about a week now.

Be easy on suchmoon.  I think he truly believes it.  

The best part of all this they are attempting to protect the globe but this has nothing to do with it.  LOL.  I still don't think suchmoon understands that. 

notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:40:21 PM

Boats over the domearizon folks, because even the idiot monkeys who gave birth to our primitive and backwards ancestors knew water forms a convex domed surface.
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:42:13 PM

This long reflection on the water is all the proof you need of the domearizon, just ask any scientist who specializes in optics and he'll tell you, those kind of reflections can only form on a convex domed surface.

joerogers8

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:08:13 PM

This long reflection on the water is all the proof you need of the domearizon, just ask any scientist who specializes in optics and he'll tell you, those kind of reflections can only form on a convex domed surface.

Nice one!

Globers response.  "Yeah well.  Your stupid."

Keep bashing em.  The proof is evident.  Hopefully they start arguing that your wrong on this one as well.  This batch of globers seem very easy to bait into arguing know facts that are self evident. 

I wonder what the reflection would look like in suchmoons magical binoculars. 
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 8908

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 06:25:48 PM

only three miles out

There is no dome of water 3 miles away. Your horizon is 3 miles away and the ship doesn't immediately disappear at that point.

~7 miles away from the observer ~12 feet of ship's bottom part will be hidden from view.

I got 50 bucks on he won't answer!!!!!  I been asking him this for about a week now.

Send BTC0.008 to 15uhWrJKSmNTVFc7cotjdeMj1ikZgf7PQE
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:38:23 PM

"There is no dome of water"

joerogers8

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:10:51 PM

only three miles out

There is no dome of water 3 miles away. Your horizon is 3 miles away and the ship doesn't immediately disappear at that point.

~7 miles away from the observer ~12 feet of ship's bottom part will be hidden from view.

I got 50 bucks on he won't answer!!!!!  I been asking him this for about a week now.

Send BTC0.008 to 15uhWrJKSmNTVFc7cotjdeMj1ikZgf7PQE

Holy shit you are doing great buddy!! (how did you measure a 12 foot height with a ship bobbing up and down 7 miles out with the atmospheric effects in play which must have been horrible over the ocean?  Magic binoculars?)

Ok lets carefully move to the next phase we have made great progress.  Was it curve or perspective which made the boat disappear?  It appears you have the curvature formula correct (aside from the decimals).

If the ship started dipping below the magical water hump at 7 miles out can you please explain how what is written below is possible?

The Isle of Wight lighthouse in England is 180 feet high and can be seen up to 42 miles away, a distance at which modern astronomers say the light should fall 996 feet below line of sight.  HOW?

The Cape L’Agulhas lighthouse in South Africa is 33 feet high, 238 feet above sea level, and can be seen for over 50 miles.  If the world was a globe, this light would fall 1,400 feet below an observer’s line of sight!  HOW?

The Statue of Liberty in New York stands 326 feet above sea level and on a clear day can be seen as far as 60 miles away.  If the Earth was a globe, that would put Lady Liberty at an impossible 2,074 feet below the horizon! HOW?

The lighthouse at Port Said, Egypt, at an elevation of only 60 feet has been seen an astonishing 58 miles away, where, according to modern astronomy it should be 2,182 feet below the line of sight! HOW?

Notre Dame Antwerp spire standing 403 feet high from the foot of the tower with Strasburg measuring 468 feet above sea level.  With the aid of a telescope, ships can be distinguished on the horizon and captains declare they can see the cathedral spire from an amazing 150 miles away.  If the Earth were a globe, however, at that distance the spire should be an entire mile, 5,280 feet below the horizon! HOW?

I got those figures from Eric Dubay - http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com/2015/04/flat-earth-enlightenment.html - There are thousands of examples of things being seen that should be way below the curve.   My simple question is how is possible we can see objects which should clearly be behind a curve?
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3015

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 07:35:45 PM

My simple question is how is possible we can see objects which should clearly be behind a curve?

We can't.  

Joe, you should try and prove math lies  - you will be the most famous person on the planet.  Smiley

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Pages: « 1 ... 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 [597] 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 ... 799 »
  Print  

Jump to: