Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 12:09:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 [598] 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 ... 799 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Flat Earth  (Read 1095075 times)
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:38:35 PM

You're all claiming a ship sails up, over and behind a mountain of water tall enough to hide the entire vessel that's only three miles out.

Excuse me, but who's the troll, who's projecting, who's the dim-wit?

The horizon rises to eye level flying at 33,000', how the fuck is there a ball below me? YOU CLAIM I'M LOOKING AT FUCKING LAND IN FRONT OF ME FLYING OVER A BALL BELOW ME, ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED?

NASA IS FUCKING CARTOONS AND PUPPETS FOR MOTHERFUCKING GODS SAKE!

These boys cannot answer a single question.

Why can we not see the curve from left to right if we can see huge shipping vessels go round the giant water curve few miles out straight in front of us?.  100k in altitude things are flat as a pancake (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwimocU0IIc) but you boys can see the earths curvature from 6 feet above seal level.  Keep going.  Your helping me do my part.  Love how these boys get all confused and just can't answer these sill questions. 

Photograph taken from 443km away.  It's the world record.  And suchmoon and the boys claim they can see the ship go round the bend from sea level. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjx0Ki9Ya3A

The beauty is your showing everyone you have no concept of of what your talking about and showing the true brainwashing that you have undergone.  We are not even talking about flat earth vs spherical earth at this point we are talking about simple observable facts that work on both flat and spherical earth.  You guys have been worked up into such a frenzy your unable to see we are not talking about the shape of the earth we are talking about biology (that both sides agree on).  Either way your helping nobatman out.  You have been led into a trap and you took it.  Artists, doctors, biologists and normal everyday people know how our eyes work.  You guys are outing yourselves.   Here is some more rope.  Keep going.  I can't believe you have given us 5 pages of the easiest argument to drown you guys in and you keep on going. 

My biggest fear is people think me and nobatman are using these alternate accounts to make ridiculous claims to make flat earth look good and to make modern science look retarded.

If you read the comments:

The author of the video stopped responding to that, hmm...

''Why can we not see the curve from left to right if we can see huge shipping vessels go round the giant water curve few miles out straight in front of us?.''

Google, photo of earth from space, easy peasy.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
joerogers8

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

Negative trust for an opinion! Check it out.

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:50:42 PM

My simple question is how is possible we can see objects which should clearly be behind a curve?

We can't.  

Joe, you should try and prove math lies  - you will be the most famous person on the planet.  Smiley

Math is a language.  It won't ever prove shit.

For as smart as you think you are in math and science your proving you don't know shit.  

Keep going.  
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3042

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 07:56:27 PM

For as smart as you think you are in math and science your proving you don't know shit.  

Keep going.  

That's why I'm asking - I don't know why you believe what you do.  You are smart enough to mash a keyboard... you should understand common sense.

Math has never been proven wrong.  That's how we landed on the moon.

If you can find an example where math is wrong, you will never want again.  Smiley

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Astargath

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:59:58 PM

Keep going.  

That's why I'm asking - I don't know why you believe what you do.  You are smart enough to mash a keyboard... you should understand common sense.

If you can find an example where math is wrong, you will never want again.  Smiley

He doesn't need math, he has youtube videos which cannot be false if they are talking about flat earth. He doesn't even read the comments to see how idiotic they are.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
jollydart

Activity: 125
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:14:52 PM

Get on to a ship and watch objects rise in the horizon.
joerogers8

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:53:24 PM

Keep going.  

That's why I'm asking - I don't know why you believe what you do.  You are smart enough to mash a keyboard... you should understand common sense.

Math has never been proven wrong.  That's how we landed on the moon.

If you can find an example where math is wrong, you will never want again.  Smiley

He doesn't need math, he has youtube videos which cannot be false if they are talking about flat earth. He doesn't even read the comments to see how idiotic they are.

So youtube videos are no good however just up above you got your big proof from the comments section of a youtube video.  Your logic is astounding.  Bravo sir.  

I see you also point me to pictures for your proof.  Guess you believe in Bigfoot and Nessy as well.  

Not sure if this or the Wonder Woman 9/11 connection is worse.

Here are more impossible distances where object that shouldn't be seen due to curvature can be seen (if the last one was not up to your standards).  These are from books.  Not sure if your down with those or not.  

The Isle of Wight lighthouse in England is 180 feet high and can be seen up to 42 miles away, a distance at which modern astronomers say the light should fall 996 feet below line of sight.  HOW?

The Cape L’Agulhas lighthouse in South Africa is 33 feet high, 238 feet above sea level, and can be seen for over 50 miles.  If the world was a globe, this light would fall 1,400 feet below an observer’s line of sight!  HOW?

The Statue of Liberty in New York stands 326 feet above sea level and on a clear day can be seen as far as 60 miles away.  If the Earth was a globe, that would put Lady Liberty at an impossible 2,074 feet below the horizon! HOW?

The lighthouse at Port Said, Egypt, at an elevation of only 60 feet has been seen an astonishing 58 miles away, where, according to modern astronomy it should be 2,182 feet below the line of sight! HOW?

Notre Dame Antwerp spire standing 403 feet high from the foot of the tower with Strasburg measuring 468 feet above sea level.  With the aid of a telescope, ships can be distinguished on the horizon and captains declare they can see the cathedral spire from an amazing 150 miles away.  If the Earth were a globe, however, at that distance the spire should be an entire mile, 5,280 feet below the horizon! HOW?

I got those figures from Eric Dubay - http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com/2015/04/flat-earth-enlightenment.html - There are thousands of examples of things being seen that should be way below the curve.   My simple question is how is possible we can see objects which should clearly be behind a curve?
joerogers8

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:54:19 PM

Get on to a ship and watch objects rise in the horizon.

Hopefully all sides can see the humor in this one.  I think we can go ahead and shut this post down.  Damn I can't believe we didn't think of this over the last 3 years.  Someone merit this man.
joerogers8

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:13:23 PM

Keep going.  

Are you kidding?  Math is based on axioms.  The issue is the axioms can be wrong or outright lies.  The math will work but it will have no basis in reality. 

The mere fact that you say something as outlandish as "math has never been proven wrong" proves you have no idea what math really is or what it's based on 

Tesla quote:
Today's scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8908

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 11:29:13 PM
Last edit: October 13, 2018, 11:50:23 PM by suchmoon

Notre Dame Antwerp spire standing 403 feet high from the foot of the tower with Strasburg measuring 468 feet above sea level.  With the aid of a telescope, ships can be distinguished on the horizon and captains declare they can see the cathedral spire from an amazing 150 miles away.  If the Earth were a globe, however, at that distance the spire should be an entire mile, 5,280 feet below the horizon! HOW?

Strasburg is nowhere near Antwerp. There aren't any captains "declaring" any such nonsense either. I bet your other "proofs" are total bullshit as well.

Speaking of bets, are you now trying to scam The Water Project by not paying your $50 bet?
Astargath

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:49:21 PM

Keep going.  

That's why I'm asking - I don't know why you believe what you do.  You are smart enough to mash a keyboard... you should understand common sense.

If you can find an example where math is wrong, you will never want again.  Smiley

So youtube videos are no good however just up above you got your big proof from the comments section of a youtube video.  Your logic is astounding.  Bravo sir.  

I see you also point me to pictures for your proof.  Guess you believe in Bigfoot and Nessy as well.  

Here are more impossible distances where object that shouldn't be seen due to curvature can be seen (if the last one was not up to your standards).  These are from books.  Not sure if your down with those or not.  

The Isle of Wight lighthouse in England is 180 feet high and can be seen up to 42 miles away, a distance at which modern astronomers say the light should fall 996 feet below line of sight.  HOW?

The Cape L’Agulhas lighthouse in South Africa is 33 feet high, 238 feet above sea level, and can be seen for over 50 miles.  If the world was a globe, this light would fall 1,400 feet below an observer’s line of sight!  HOW?

The Statue of Liberty in New York stands 326 feet above sea level and on a clear day can be seen as far as 60 miles away.  If the Earth was a globe, that would put Lady Liberty at an impossible 2,074 feet below the horizon! HOW?

The lighthouse at Port Said, Egypt, at an elevation of only 60 feet has been seen an astonishing 58 miles away, where, according to modern astronomy it should be 2,182 feet below the line of sight! HOW?

I got those figures from Eric Dubay - http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com/2015/04/flat-earth-enlightenment.html - There are thousands of examples of things being seen that should be way below the curve.   My simple question is how is possible we can see objects which should clearly be behind a curve?

The video you just posted here is debunked, the comments on the video debunked it, are you ok?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
joerogers8

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:59:18 PM

Strasburg is nowhere near Antwerp. There aren't any captains "declaring" any such nonsense either. I bet your other "proofs" are total bullshit as well.

Speaking of bets, are you now trying to scam The Water Project by not paying your $50 bet?

"Strasburg is nowhere near Antwerp."  This is pure gold.  That's the entire point!!!!! 

I can also see reading isn't your forte either.  I made the bet with Nobatman.  He didn't take the bet as he knew you would evade as usual. 

Keep the comedy rolling.  Your now my favorite.  Kinda like a little kid brother. 
joerogers8

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 12:07:57 AM

Keep going.  

The video you just posted here is debunked, the comments on the video debunked it, are you ok?

I'm fine and you? 

You didn't debunk shit.  You posted some youtube comments.  Show some of your proof.  Exact numbers.  How did you get your measurements.  Your a scientific man lets use the scientific method.  Show us your calculations.  Not some tripe you took off of youtube comments. 

Next time don't come running in here with screen shots from a random youtuber acting like you just did some science.  We can see through that.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3042

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 12:17:37 AM
Last edit: October 14, 2018, 12:29:53 AM by Vod

Are you kidding?  Math is based on axioms.  The issue is the axioms can be wrong or outright lies.  The math will work but it will have no basis in reality.  

Then why has math never been proven wrong, or outright lying?

We communicate with probes billions of km away because the math told us exactly where they would be.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 12:25:18 AM

"Strasburg is nowhere near Antwerp."  This is pure gold.  That's the entire point!!!!! 

Mr. Charity Scammer, what point? Which cathedral are you talking about and where did those "captains" say that nonsense? Or did you just copy-paste some bullshit without bothering to even read it?

I can also see reading isn't your forte either.  I made the bet with Nobatman.  He didn't take the bet as he knew you would evade as usual. 

Keep the comedy rolling.  Your now my favorite.  Kinda like a little kid brother. 

I did reply. You lost your bet, scammer.
joerogers8

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:07:46 AM

Are you kidding?  Math is based on axioms.  The issue is the axioms can be wrong or outright lies.  The math will work but it will have no basis in reality.  

Then why has math never been proven wrong, or outright lying?

We communicate with probes billions of km away because the math told us exactly where they would be.

Prove English wrong.  Math is a language.  Not sure what you don't get about this.

I have not communicated  with this probe.  Have you?  And can you explain exactly how the math did this?  Let me see the formulas and axioms used to build the equations. 

joerogers8

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:08:44 AM

Mr. Charity Scammer, what point? Which cathedral are you talking about and where did those "captains" say that nonsense? Or did you just copy-paste some bullshit without bothering to even read it?

I did reply. You lost your bet, scammer.

Hard up for some candy money?  Sit back down son.  If you haven't made a pile of cash in this crypto game at this point I feel for ya. 
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 01:16:56 AM

Hard up for some candy money?  Sit back down son.  If you haven't made a pile of cash in this crypto game at this point I feel for ya. 

I don't need your money, I gave you a charity address on the off chance that you might be less of a dickhead than I thought, Mr. Charity Scammer.

This shows exactly what Vod warned us about. You're a lying piece of shit copy-pasting nonsense you find on the intertubes.
joerogers8

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:33:22 AM

Hard up for some candy money?  Sit back down son.  If you haven't made a pile of cash in this crypto game at this point I feel for ya.  

I don't need your money, I gave you a charity address on the off chance that you might be less of a dickhead than I thought, Mr. Charity Scammer.

This shows exactly what Vod warned us about. You're a lying piece of shit copy-pasting nonsense you find on the intertubes.

Damn you wanted that money for real.  What's the cause of the poor smell?

Shitty charity no one has donated yet.

I don't think your tricking anyone except your boys.  Now sit back down the adults are talking.  We will take your magical binoculars out later so we can see the boat go round the bend.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 01:48:22 AM

I don't think your tricking anyone except your boys.  Now sit back down the adults are talking.  We will take your magical binoculars out later so we can see the boat go round the bend.

thewaterproject.org - it generates a new address for each donation.

But I'll make it easier for you since you clearly don't understand how Bitcoin works. Internet Archive is another worthy project you can send the BTC0.008 to:

1Archive1n2C579dMsAu3iC6tWzuQJz8dN

You can verify that this is indeed the correct address here: https://archive.org/donate/cryptocurrency/

joerogers8

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 02:03:04 AM

thewaterproject.org - it generates a new address for each donation.

But I'll make it easier for you since you clearly don't understand how Bitcoin works. Internet Archive is another worthy project you can send the BTC0.008 to:

1Archive1n2C579dMsAu3iC6tWzuQJz8dN

You can verify that this is indeed the correct address here: https://archive.org/donate/cryptocurrency/

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1009045.msg46840587#msg46840587

Above is the original bet.  A direct quote to nobatman.  You had nothing to do with it.  You sir are the scammer.

You should donate to the charities.  Both of them.  They got their hopes up and you have stolen from them.  I will watch the addresses to see how good of a person  you are.  

You have reached a new low of charity teasing.  I really hope they are not going to suffer from the loss you have put on them.

Now sit back down son.  Your hurting the poor and unfortunate of the world. 
Pages: « 1 ... 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 [598] 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 ... 799 »
  Print  

Jump to: