Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 12:02:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 [607] 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 ... 799 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Flat Earth  (Read 1095075 times)
Lafu
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 3033

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:28:35 PM

The only thing that is flat is the mind of the one who made this thread!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
joerogers8

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

Negative trust for an opinion! Check it out.

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:09:35 PM

Not sure why there is a discussion about it here.  Roll Eyes
To those who still believe that the Earth is flat.
Here: NASA Live: Earth Views from the Space Station
See for yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMynLy3ienc
100% true i have seen him personally much better than just a video.

btw
like to discuss some technical details about it, like power source, power storage capacity, how much power does water purification consume, how much for heating, cooking, washing,  how much power for data transmission (average city radio station uses 100,000 watt, further reach needs transmitter tower) how does going form 1 bar pressure to vacuum work without a physical barrier (when you can explain that one your are smarter than all humans combined)

Hey ---

If you get a second can you put your easiest proof that the Earth is not flat.  I know you said something about the Russian Railroad.   I would be interested to see what you got.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:34:08 PM

I'm sorry BADecker but that's not an argument.

Thank you. It wasn't meant to be an argument. It was meant to be a fact that you can't argue with... which you don't, because you can't.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3042

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 10:02:03 PM

If you get a second can you put your easiest proof that the Earth is not flat.

Millions of people have personally verified it.   Is that not enough proof?

Why do you feel the need to verify this yourself?  Humans have genetic memory, but we pick up most facts through society.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
joerogers8

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:15:21 PM
Last edit: October 19, 2018, 10:35:27 PM by joerogers8

If you get a second can you put your easiest proof that the Earth is not flat.

Millions of people have personally verified it.   Is that not enough proof?

Why do you feel the need to verify this yourself?  Humans have genetic memory, but we pick up most facts through society.

In this post below you said you have proven it many times right here on BCT.  I thought you could help us out.  I couldn't find the post where you laid out actual proof that was 100% facts where we could test them out for ourselves.  

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1009045.msg46993895#msg46993895
"I'm showing you facts and proof.  You can't refute them - why won't you investigate them?"

I want to verify this myself because I'm taking the responsibility to teach my son.  I want to make sure I'm not teaching him my brainwashing.  When I look at this thread I see what you guys (sphere earth) are saying (I got the same story) but you're not proving anything.  I never saw proof.  Just stories.  I'm shocked after 500 years we don't have definitive proof.  Scientific proof.  Testable, measurable, repeatable.  I find it shocking.    

If millions of people have personally verified this where is this proof at?  It's absolute insanity you would spend 3 years on here fighting nobatman if you did not have 100% proof, gained through your own experimentation,  and were simply repeating with authority figures have told us.   How would this be different than spreading the word of Jesus Christ and fighting tooth and nail.  Millions perhaps billions believe that.  So does that prove it's correct?  

Here is the other part of the quote from the link above.
"My personality is to help others.  Stop them from being scammed, or give them directions."

If you don't have 100% proof we are on the sphere, gained through your own experimentation, how can you be sure you're actually helping?  Is this not the same as a religious person getting into your face trying to help you with no actual proof, just stories from their holy book?  Would you consider them helping you?  

How much of that Legal Canadian weed have you smoked over the last few days?  That's 2 post with no insults!
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 10:51:38 PM

I'm shocked after 500 years we don't have definitive proof.  Scientific proof.  Testable, measurable, repeatable.  I find it shocking.

Ok - this is our disconnect.  If this thread has not given you an experiment you can do yourself, and if you are going to call millions of people liars, then nothing I can post will help any further.  :/

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8908

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 10:51:39 PM

I'm shocked after 500 years we don't have definitive proof.  Scientific proof.  Testable, measurable, repeatable.  I find it shocking.    

That's because you're blatantly lying about stuff you can verify yourself (ships at sea), you're ignoring stuff that people figured out hundreds of years ago (day/night/seasons/gravity/etc), and you're putting your tinfoil hat on when it comes to more modern stuff (pictures from spacecraft).

It's impossible to prove anything to a dishonest person who isn't looking for proof.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 01:08:59 AM

the whole flat or sphere is a big deal, have to be 100% sure because its so important;

Not really.  Humanity evolved believing the earth was flat. 

Leave the math and physics and engineering and all the hard stuff to other people.    You can live in bliss.  Smiley

joerogers8

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:28:26 AM

the whole flat or sphere is a big deal, have to be 100% sure because its so important;

Not really.  Humanity evolved believing the earth was flat.  

Leave the math and physics and engineering and all the hard stuff to other people.    You can live in bliss.  Smiley

With this logic we should go ahead and shut this site down and kill crypto.

We should put our faith in the experts at the central banks around the world along with the financial experts at JPMorgan and Goldman Sacs. 
xtraelv
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1924

฿ear ride on the rainbow slide

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:51:53 AM
Last edit: October 20, 2018, 06:44:10 AM by xtraelv

Not really.  Humanity evolved believing the earth was flat.  

Leave the math and physics and engineering and all the hard stuff to other people.    You can live in bliss.  Smiley

With this logic we should go ahead and shut this site down and kill crypto.

We should put our faith in the experts at the central banks around the world along with the financial experts at JPMorgan and Goldman Sacs.  

I fail to see the correlation with that straw-man. What financial or scientific incentive is there to mislead people about a round earth ? I'm not talking about a conspiracy theory - where is the actual proof that there is a financial or scientific incentive ?

I haven't met a flat Earther yet that has been to the Antarctic to prove this is not true.

Dude... get in line. I've been asking about the Antarctic military blockade for months. I'm trying to find out where it is so that I could go see it but damn flat-earthers are hiding it from me.

EDIT:
I'm still wanting to verify the axis personally. I've presented the photographic proof and I'm waiting to find someone that has proven that it doesn't exist.

We are surrounded by legends on this forum. Phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures. Then there are the scams. This forum is a digital museum.  
* The most iconic historic bitcointalk threads.* Satoshi * Cypherpunks*MtGox*Bitcointalk hacks*pHiShInG* Silk Road*Pirateat40*Knightmb*Miner shams*Forum scandals*BBCode*
Troll spotting*Thank you to madnessteat for my custom avatar hat.
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:33:31 AM
Last edit: October 20, 2018, 06:51:35 AM by notbatman

... [clip]...
... I've been asking about the Antarctic military blockade for months. I'm trying to find out where it is so that I could go see it but damn flat-earthers are hiding it from me.

It exists on paper and is enforced by all the countries that signed it. The ships, aircraft and soldiers don't show up until you do.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antarctic_Treaty_System

Meanwhile at NASA...

xtraelv
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:12:44 AM
Last edit: October 20, 2018, 07:38:04 AM by xtraelv

Meanwhile at NASA...

I doubt that cat5 or cat6 cabling is an adequate substitute for the custom scientific instruments hanging on that wall.

That is one of the dumbest memes I've seen.

It is like taking a photograph of a workshop full of tools and comparing it to a nicely curled up extension lead expecting it to perform the same tasks..

We are surrounded by legends on this forum. Phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures. Then there are the scams. This forum is a digital museum.  
* The most iconic historic bitcointalk threads.* Satoshi * Cypherpunks*MtGox*Bitcointalk hacks*pHiShInG* Silk Road*Pirateat40*Knightmb*Miner shams*Forum scandals*BBCode*
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:23:08 AM
Last edit: October 20, 2018, 07:47:08 AM by notbatman

^^^ it's funny how you're triggered by criticism of the ORAD virtual set backdrop NASA uses in their studio.

Orad Virtual Set Technology is far ahead of the stop motion animation NASA used back in 1965.

xtraelv
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:43:35 AM

^^^ it's funny how you're triggered by criticism of the ORAD virtual set backdrop NASA uses in their studio.

Funny how I comment on the obvious discrepancies. Structured cabling = extension lead for data. Suddenly my motives for challenging the obvious stupidity of the comparison is being challenged ?

I don't care what orad is or NASA does. I live in a country that doesn't even have a space program.

The comparison is stupid. Do you think the comparison is not stupid ?

The item on the right looks like a gas sniffer. I'd like see someone replace that function with a cat6 patch lead.

Activity: 288
Merit: 102

Yin Yang religion of wisdom, harmony

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:02:46 AM
Last edit: October 20, 2018, 11:09:54 AM by —

She was a though cookie but starting to crumble

Thank you for not sending browny points, much appreciated.

4D Torus Earth https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5042249.msg46425670#msg46425670
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:12:24 AM
Last edit: October 20, 2018, 09:18:39 AM by notbatman

^^^ Pickled Earth hahaha

Funny how I comment on the obvious discrepancies. Structured cabling = extension lead for data. Suddenly my motives for challenging the obvious stupidity of the comparison is being challenged ?

I don't care what orad is or NASA does. I live in a country that doesn't even have a space program.

The item on the right looks like a gas sniffer. I'd like see someone replace that function with a cat6 patch lead.

NASA receives $57 million USD a day in tax money to hoax the globe. I'm forced to pay for this fraud and you want to say that I'm bad and wrong for being critical about the unprofessional tangled mess they show off? You'd think that with that kind of financial incentive they could hire a professional electrician as a consultant when designing their virtual set backdrops.
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:48:57 AM

^^^ Pickled Earth hahaha

NASA receives $57 million USD a day in tax money to hoax the globe. I'm forced to pay for this fraud and you want to say that I'm bad and wrong for being critical about the unprofessional tangled mess they show off? You'd think that with that kind of financial incentive they could hire a professional electrician as a consultant when designing their virtual set backdrops.

Eclipses prove the earth is not flat as well.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
xtraelv
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:28:18 AM

I have not said that you are bad. You have the right to express your opinion even if I believe that you are wrong.

I very strongly believe in civil liberties and the right to freedom speech and will fight for the right for you to express your opinion.

Diversity of opinion is something that I value in the people that I associate with. If I want to hear my own opinion I could just talk to myself.

But I also have the right to say that I disagree with your opinion.

Whether it is a tangled mess or not - it proves nothing. We don't know the reasons as to why it is like it is. A lot of materials have to be specially selected because of the way they react to heat, lack of gravity and keeping weight down is essential.

If it is neat then people would argue that it is too neat and must be a film set. Neat or not - it proves nothing.

Even if it was a photo shoot in a studio it still doesn't prove anything. They were in the middle of a space race and photos could have given the Russians clues about US technology. It doesn't mean that space travel didn't happen.

notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:55:01 AM
Last edit: October 20, 2018, 12:27:40 PM by notbatman

^^^ Space race, the fix is in on that one. The US and Russia have collaborated secretly behind the scenes since the start of the cold war. If you don't agree with this statement then surely you can provide scientific proof that outer space is real? I'm not fooled by the puppet show they put on and neither should anybody else.

^^^ Pickled Earth hahaha

... [text not relevant to comment goes here]...

Eclipses prove the earth is not flat as well.

".. A selenelion or selenehelion occurs when both the Sun and an eclipsed Moon can be observed at the same time. ..." -- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunar_eclipse

That's right folks, during a selenelion eclipse you can observe both the sun and the moon in the sky above you while the earth below you passes between them. This is some hard evidence that we live on globe, how could the earth possibly be flat in light of this evidence? I guess I should just give up and admit I'm wrong.

xtraelv
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 12:40:59 PM

^^^ Space race, the fix is in on that one. The US and Russia have collaborated secretly behind the scenes since the start of the cold war. If you don't agree with this statement then surely you can provide scientific proof that outer space is real? I'm not fooled by the puppet show they put on and neither should anybody else.

I have to rely on others to provide some of the proof since I cannot afford a Virgin Galactic flight yet.

I do however use satellites to view TV and have used a satellite finder to set up my satellite dish.

Also I met a scientist that worked on satellites.  I think he would be very disappointed if his skills were used as a mere horse and pony show.
It would mean that the conspiracy would extend to not just fooling the general public but the employees working on space related technology as well.

It would mean that a large amount of highly intelligent people are working on meaningless tasks without their knowledge.

The technology used to receive signals from Satellites appears sound to me. Unless technology exists like a skyhook I tend  to believe that satellites orbit around the earth in space.

For the transmitted signal not to be coming from space would defy any logic that I can think of.

Pages: « 1 ... 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 [607] 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 ... 799 »
  Print  

Jump to: