Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:04:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 [638] 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 ... 799 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Flat Earth  (Read 1095075 times)
presduterte

Activity: 222
Merit: 58

They call me Rad Rody.

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:42:20 AM

Smart answer, the Coriolis toilet flush is an urban myth.

Your brain is an urban myth.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3346
Merit: 3484

born once atheist

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:17:34 AM

Nice, now that we've established that I'm stupid and crazy because I can measure angular size with a sextant. We've got additional proof that I'm a paid liar, an idiot and insane with the law gravity, this unproven theory is clearly the proof beyond any resonance doubt I'm mad. You go Vod, show 'em that gravitationally curved water!
You guys seriously need rope.

Meanwhile at the airport....
Four Commercial Airline Pilots Admit The Earth is Flat -- https://youtu.be/18QtOZapc38
^^^ There's no vanishing point on a globe, the horizon is curvature. In reality the horizon is the result of convergence to a point on a plane. The sextant measures angular size from the vanishing point, this is impossible on a globe. We're not on a globe the Earth is flat, it's measurably flat.
There's no vanishing point on a globe because it's hidden behind curvature. Who told me how to measure angular size? Well certainly not the Jews at wikipedia, those wikihow instructions are just the basics and don't cover angular size. Measuring angular size is covered up, it's a conspiracy (Jews control all information with few exceptions) and there's no readily available source that will discuss measurement because it's impossible to measure on a globe. I've explained how angular size measurement works, you should kill yourself instead of insisting it's impossible.
The explanation for this is complex, short answer it's an emergent visual object. The Jews will tell you all about perspective on a plane and the vanishing point, but only within an artistic context, and only in an advanced art class. If you don't want to pay the Jew school there's some resources online, look up perspective and drawing and you'll find some information that can also be applied physically.
Hitler spoke about the Jews and art in his famous book, you could also look that up too.
So a dense mass causes gravity and gravity causes a dense mass? Globe logic at its finest, nothing works quite like using an unproven theory in conjunction with circular logic to prove your point.
The horizon line is a visual object that's observed not calculated; the image of a line is formed (emerges) due to optical convergence (and perspective) on a plane. The vanishing point is a point on the horizon line where, an object (or area) is no longer visible due to its visual (apparent) size being too small to resolve with the eye; all the points on the plane form a line.
The sextant is a simple tool like a ruler, it measures the angle between two objects using two mirrors and the eye. One of the two objects is almost always the horizon line, but it doesn't have to be. Once you've measured your angles then you can use them with your calculations; your action could be a simple as measuring the time of day with the Sun or a complex navigational calculation with the stars. You can also measure size and calculate distances (with trigonometry); one minute is equal to one mile.
Wrong (you). Angular size is a measure of the distance an object physically spans (its diameter) and it's measured directly with two measurements, no trigonometry required.
It's a 1:1 ratio for minutes to miles, the mile is by definition 1 minute of arc; angular distance is in minutes and linear distance is in miles, the ratio is 1:1 for the human eye.
Angular size (diameter) is a scientific coverup (conspiracy), there is no bullshit argument that you can make like with curvature; it's a direct measurement and has to be covered up. The sextant proves the Earth is flat by virtue of measurement. Also the size of the Sun is measured at 32' not 30', this is off but it's no wonder since you have to calculate it on your globe illusion from an imaginary center that you're fucking hallucinating! Even Google says the Sun is 32' - why? -, because Google used a source that measured it instead of calculating it based on the worlds largest pile of bullshit!
Speaking of the devil, I hear the Google maps engineer has had all of his social media accounts suspended after stating openly the numbers NASA gives are bullshit.
When you calculate angular size based on a giant imaginary sphere and its calculated central point, you get shitty values compared with measuring them directly on a plane. Angular size is measured from the horizon vanishing point and is based on the human eye.
That's what your globe "eye" looks like, it's no wonder you're getting shitty values like 30' for your angular size of the Sun, it's measured at 32' and the Earth is flat my man.
Dude... you are so full of shit and just seeking attention with your daily  nonsensical word salads.
But I have to give you credit for keeping up this farcical charade for three years plus and getting legends to post in here... me included.
I actually  enjoy the entertainment value of this thread. So there is that.

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3050

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 05:19:03 AM

Calling people every name in the book while having nothing but 2nd hand and 3rd hand knowledge, of which goes against our direct reality, with no real evidence you have gained yourself shows much about who and what you are.

Couldn't have typed it better myself, idiot #2. 

Cool

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:53:55 AM
Last edit: November 17, 2018, 08:26:30 AM by notbatman

Can you give me a practical experiment that I can do at home so that I can confirm the Aether for myself?

Airy's experiment that failed to detect the rotation of the Earth (Airy's Failure) is simple enough most people could perform it, his experiment only requires two telescopes (one filled with water to slow lights speed). It provides scientific evidence for a stationary Luminiferous aether and that the stars are in motion. Save any arguments that involve special relativity, it's a debunkable theory.

ROFL Proving aether with just 2 telescopes in 1871? What a bunch of trash.

Pd: you always say that about the Cavendish experiment. Now I can say it about yours. Problem is that yours doesn't even prove what its supposed to.

How is the experiment "trash"? The nature of electrostatic forces makes the Cavendish experiment inconclusive and a completely useless setup. You just calling AF trash because it failed to support the bullshit globe model is just an immature response from a butthurt loser who can't prove the official narrative.

SaltySpoon wanted an experiment he could perform himself and AF was the simplest one I could think of. Proof of the aether is available in the form of the Sagnac Experiment, however the setup is more complex. The Dufour & Prunier replication also debunks special relativity.

Reality is one of two choices:

1) You are lying.
2) Millions of people are lying.

Yes Vod, the masses are full of truth and I'm the bastard...

I'm declaring Flat Earth theory officially debunked.

No one can explain to me why I can't tune into Russia over shortwave radio from here in Texas.

I should have no trouble doing this on a Flat Earth.

Pff, he would just deny it like everything else. He will say that shortwave radio signals aren't real and move on.

Or radio signals disappear into vanishing point. Because railroad.

The shortwave radio signals bounce between the ionosphere and the ground (a waveguide) and can reach any point on Earth.This works on both the globe model and in reality. If you're having trouble tuning into your assinged shortwave number station from within the US, it's probably because of atmosphereic conditions or, changes made by HAARP to block your espionage related actives.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 09:05:14 AM

You'd have to be a bastard to believe you were correct and 99% of the world was wrong, wouldn't you?

We continue to provide you with what you asked for - simple experiments you can do yourself to prove the world is a sphere.

You ignore them, then claim magic that exists no where else in the universe makes your fantasies true. 

Remember how upset you got when I first called you a liar?  You're regularly calling 7 billion people liars.

Get over yourself, troll.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:57:10 AM

... We ...

You should kill yourself.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 11:13:08 AM

Then another person will take my place.  And then another.

I'm not the only person that detests liars...

notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 12:06:40 PM

No you're a hippocrit who goes around accusing people of being liars while being the liar and copping out to authority. Go curl up inside a gas oven you worthless sack of shit!
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 12:08:16 PM

No you're a hippocrit who goes around accusing people of being liars while being the liar and copping out to authority. Go curl up inside a gas oven you worthless sack of shit!

Actually - that would be you.

You are calling 7 billion people liars, and then you get upset when someone calls you one.

notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 12:11:37 PM

"The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you"
presduterte

Activity: 222
Merit: 58

They call me Rad Rody.

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 12:19:51 PM

You can't be the only one telling the truth if everybody else is a liar. That's not how reality works. But please don't let little things like reality get in your way, you've been massively entertaining, to say the least.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 12:31:33 PM
Merited by Foxpup (2)

you've been massively entertaining, to say the least.

I think most people will agree he was in the beginning.

But everyone is calling him on his lies, we have proved his magic doesn't exist.

Now all he can do is tell people to kill themselves.  Boring.

It's sad how far he has fallen  Sad

notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 12:39:06 PM

You can't be the only one telling the truth if everybody else is a liar. That's not how reality works. But please don't let little things like reality get in your way, you've been massively entertaining, to say the least.

The obvious reality is that everybody is brainwashed not knowinly liars, the liars are actually few in number perhaps 1% of the population. You're dishonestly framing my arguments and should curl up in the oven with Vod for being a fag.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 12:50:55 PM

The obvious reality is that everybody is brainwashed not knowinly liars, the liars are actually few in number perhaps 1% of the population. You're dishonestly framing my arguments and should curl up in the oven with Vod for being a fag.

Do you know what brainwashing is?

It is believing in something that is told to you over and over and over.

You are saying that everyone who has worked with satellites, for example, is told everyday that what they work on is nonsense?

Grow up troll - I find it impossible for you to be brainwashed against things you can prove to yourself.

That makes you a liar.  Not us.

Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 01:22:22 PM

Can you give me a practical experiment that I can do at home so that I can confirm the Aether for myself?

Airy's experiment that failed to detect the rotation of the Earth (Airy's Failure) is simple enough most people could perform it, his experiment only requires two telescopes (one filled with water to slow lights speed). It provides scientific evidence for a stationary Luminiferous aether and that the stars are in motion. Save any arguments that involve special relativity, it's a debunkable theory.

ROFL Proving aether with just 2 telescopes in 1871? What a bunch of trash.

Pd: you always say that about the Cavendish experiment. Now I can say it about yours. Problem is that yours doesn't even prove what its supposed to.

How is the experiment "trash"? The nature of electrostatic forces makes the Cavendish experiment inconclusive and a completely useless setup. You just calling AF trash because it failed to support the bullshit globe model is just an immature response from a butthurt loser who can't prove the official narrative.

SaltySpoon wanted an experiment he could perform himself and AF was the simplest one I could think of. Proof of the aether is available in the form of the Sagnac Experiment, however the setup is more complex. The Dufour & Prunier replication also debunks special relativity.

Reality is one of two choices:

1) You are lying.
2) Millions of people are lying.

I'm declaring Flat Earth theory officially debunked.

No one can explain to me why I can't tune into Russia over shortwave radio from here in Texas.

I should have no trouble doing this on a Flat Earth.

Pff, he would just deny it like everything else. He will say that shortwave radio signals aren't real and move on.

Or radio signals disappear into vanishing point. Because railroad.

The shortwave radio signals bounce between the ionosphere and the ground (a waveguide) and can reach any point on Earth.This works on both the globe model and in reality. If you're having trouble tuning into your assinged shortwave number station from within the US, it's probably because of atmosphereic conditions or, changes made by HAARP to block your espionage related actives.

You are a dishonest liar, again.

''Airy was trying to repeat an observation made by a German astronomer a few years before.

Airy’s Failure is an 1871 experiment that George Airy undertook which attempted to measure the drag on light that would change the stellar aberration of light from a suitable star that was almost overhead (hence almost zero refraction), by using a telescope filled with water rather than air. (See his original paper here: http://rspl.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/20/130-138/35.full.pdf+html) The Aether theory indicated that the different refractive medium should produce a different effect compared to a telescope filled with air. The experiment was repeated a number of times on different nights, at times six months apart. The result of the experiment was that there was no evidence to support the existence of the Aether. The common name for this, ‘Airy’s Failure,’ concerns the failure of the experiment to demonstrate the existence of the Aether. However, if you believe in the Aether (against all evidence), then you would conclude the Earth was stationary, even though the regular stellar aberration observations indicate that it is not stationary.

The notion of a stationary Earth is not proved or denied by this experiment. It helped to remove the Luminiferous Aether theory''

Why do you keep lying?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 01:50:26 PM
Merited by Foxpup (4)

Why do you believe that Airy actually did the experiment? Are you not listening to the masses to believe that the experiment was ever done, or the results gathered were what they were? Do you own a sextant? Have you ever used it yourself to measure whatever it is you did? Did you build your own sextant? Maybe the person who constructed your sextant if you have one has prisms in it that refract the light to make you believe what you are seeing is real when it really isnt. Have you ever got a sunburn? How do you know its from UV radiation from the sun, and that the gravity elves didn't actually use a ray gun on you to punish you for basking in their holy sun? How do you know that the world didn't begin when you were born, and that everyone else was artificially planted on this "earth" (cough cough simulation) with their own memories and personalities to make you believe that the earth was more than a century old and round?

I buy that Nasa is the "mass" in power or whatever (they aren't, they are just a bunch of space nerds), but what about all of the high school physics teachers. No slight to them, but I can hardly define them as the ruling elite with a sole mission to brainwash us for... whatever reason? The same can be said about english teachers, have you ever considered how evil it is that we have language!?! Someone taught you language, and you just unknowingly agreed to be taught! What if the word "physics" is actually a magic word that allows the elves to take a fraction of your soul (made of aether and corn syrup) every time you say it?

Your arguments are rambling thought experiments more than anything else. If anyone wants to discuss the implications of physics using planes instead of spheres thats one thing. If you want to say that 90% of the laws of physics aren't real, you should first come up with working alternate theories that don't rely on the physics you are discarding to prove. Stop trying to prove things with optics. You claimed the sun was the span of the Atlantic ocean away from the earth, and the rays are divergent. Optics as we know them don't work under those assumptions.

Save a Bitcoin, and one day if it ever hits an absurd amount of money, please book a commercial space flight that'll be available in 10-20 years.
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 02:36:36 PM
Last edit: November 17, 2018, 05:03:17 PM by notbatman

@Astargath, you're screaming in pain as you strike out at me "LIAR!".

Airy failed to detect the motion of the Earth, re-branding the experiment as a failure to prove the existence of the aether is a Jewish tactic and a lie; Airy set out to prove the motion of the Earth. Saying the experiment as an aberration in the heliocentric theory is Jewish word salad for "our bullshit theory is proven wrong so we'll give it fancy label and carry on".

AF is a simple experiment that almost anybody who's technically inclined can perform to prove there's a aether and, that the Earth is motionless. The results of AF are confirmed by the Michelson & Morley Experiment (also dishonestly re-branded as a failure to detect the aether) and, all arguments against both experiments involving Special Relativity are debunked by the Prunier & Dufour replication of the Sagnac Experiment. The P&D Sagnac replication takes SR into account and proves the theory is not consistent with experimental results.

I've got even more proof of a motionless Earth:

"The Trouton–Noble experiment was an attempt to detect motion of the Earth through the luminiferous aether, and was conducted in 1901–1903 by Frederick Thomas Trouton (who also developed the Trouton's ratio) and H. R. Noble. It was based on a suggestion by George FitzGerald that a charged parallel-plate capacitor moving through the aether should orient itself perpendicular to the motion. Like the earlier Michelson–Morley experiment, Trouton and Noble obtained a null result: no motion relative to the aether could be detected.[1][2] This null result was reproduced, with increasing sensitivity, by Rudolf Tomaschek (1925, 1926), Chase (1926, 1927) and Hayden in 1994. ..." -- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trouton–Noble_experiment

How am I liar, how does this make a liar? I'm quoting a wikipedia article (with sources) that I believe is factual (quoted text), how am I fucking lying?

6-Hour Gyroscope Test Debunks Spinning Earth - Flat Earth -- https://youtu.be/IGPSjgv9t3E

Shills claiming ring LASER and MEMs gyroscopes can measure a rotation are full of shit BTW, they're measuring the weak Coriolis effect caused by aether drift (measured by the M&M Experiment). If Earth was spinning at it would effect the gyroscope in the video.

The Earth is motionless and this is an observable, repeatable, testable, documented, empirical fact:

Aiy's Failure Experiment. -- Empirical proof the Earth is motionless.

The Michelson & Morley Experiment. -- Empirical proof the Earth is motionless.

The Trouton–Noble experiment.  -- Empirical proof the Earth is motionless.

The Sagnac Experiment. -- Empirical proof of the aether.

Prunier & Dufour's replication of The Sagnac Experiment. -- Empirical proof the theory of Special Relativity is not consistent with experiment.
Astargath

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:25:35 PM

@Astargath, you're screaming in pain as you strike out at me "LIAR!".

Airy failed to detect the motion of the Earth, re-branding the experiment as a failure to prove the existence of the aether is a Jewish tactic and a lie; Airy set out to prove the motion of the Earth. Saying the experiment as an aberration in the heliocentric theory is Jewish word salad for "our bullshit theory is proven wrong so we'll give it fancy label and carry on".

AF is a simple experiment that almost anybody who's technically inclined can perform to prove there's a aether and, that the Earth is motionless. The results of AF are confirmed by the Michelson & Morley Experiment (also dishonestly re-branded as a failure to detect the aether) and, all arguments against both experiments involving Special Relativity are debunked by the Prunier & Dufour replication of the Sagnac Experiment. The P&D Sagnac replication takes SR into account and proves the theory is not consistent with experimental results.

I've got even more proof of a motionless Earth:

"The Trouton–Noble experiment was an attempt to detect motion of the Earth through the luminiferous aether, and was conducted in 1901–1903 by Frederick Thomas Trouton (who also developed the Trouton's ratio) and H. R. Noble. It was based on a suggestion by George FitzGerald that a charged parallel-plate capacitor moving through the aether should orient itself perpendicular to the motion. Like the earlier Michelson–Morley experiment, Trouton and Noble obtained a null result: no motion relative to the aether could be detected.[1][2] This null result was reproduced, with increasing sensitivity, by Rudolf Tomaschek (1925, 1926), Chase (1926, 1927) and Hayden in 1994. ..." -- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trouton–Noble_experiment

How am I liar, how does this make a liar? I'm quoting a wikipedia article (with sources) that I believe is factual (quoted text), how am I fucking lying?

6-Hour Gyroscope Test Debunks Spinning Earth - Flat Earth -- https://youtu.be/IGPSjgv9t3E

Shills claiming ring LASER and MEMs gyroscopes can measure a rotation are full of shit BTW, they're measuring the weak Coriolis effect caused by aether drift (measured by the M&M Experiment). If Earth was spinning at it would effect the gyroscope in the video.

The Earth is motionless and this is an observable, repeatable, testable, documented, empirical fact:

Aiy's Failure Experiment. -- Empirical proof the Earth is motionless.

The Michelson & Morley Experiment. -- Empirical proof the Earth is motionless.

The Trouton–Noble experiment.  -- Empirical proof the Earth is motionless.

The Sagnac Experiment. -- Empirical proof of the aether.

Prunier & Dufour's replication of The Sagnac Experiment. -- Empirical proof the theory of Special Relativity is not consistent with experiment.

Do it then, show us a video of you re creating the experiment, why would you trust them? Why would you think anyone ever did that experiment? Why don't you use the same criteria for your beliefs? Dishonest liar, as always.

''I'm quoting a wikipedia article (with sources) that I believe is factual (quoted text)'' What you believe is meaningless if you haven't done the experiments yourself.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:46:33 PM

^^^ No it's not meaningless, Vod is claiming I'm a liar and given me a negative trust rating as a member of the default trust list for stating a provable fact. Fucking sack of shit hides behind the cop-out to authority.
Astargath

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:34:13 PM

^^^ No it's not meaningless, Vod is claiming I'm a liar and given me a negative trust rating as a member of the default trust list for stating a provable fact. Fucking sack of shit hides behind the cop-out to authority.

Yeah but you didn't answer though. Have you performed the experiments yourself or are you just trusting random internet websites? Why is it that everytime an article/website is against your belief it is a hoax but if it supports your belief it has to be 100% true? Stop being a dishonest person.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Pages: « 1 ... 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 [638] 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 ... 799 »
  Print  

Jump to: