Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:53:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 [665] 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 ... 799 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Flat Earth  (Read 1095075 times)
exemplaar

Activity: 978
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:34:45 PM

You also have a bad memory or you are under a spell of forgetting.

Posting again for reminder:

Top knucklehead of this thread (and probably) of this forum:

1. vo(i)d       - believes that he is a monkeyman living on a spinning ball. Also believes that he will cease to exist when he dies.

https://i0.wp.com/will157.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Monkey-on-a-spinning-ball-Gif-Earth-Realm-Flat-Earth.gif?resize=658%2C370

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:37:20 PM

Posting again for reminder:

Top knucklehead of this thread (and probably) of this forum:

1. vo(i)d       - believes that he is a monkeyman living on a spinning ball. Also believes that he will cease to exist when he dies.

''Also believes that he will cease to exist when he dies.'' Outrageous notion, who would ever think that, it's not like everything we know so far indicates that.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3050

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 10:38:29 PM

Can you point out anytime I have forgotten something?

Can you provide repeatable proof of spells?

I think you're just a sore loser.   Cool

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
exemplaar

Activity: 978
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:46:38 PM

Just for warming up:

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 10:54:51 PM

So exemplaar, do you think making images instead of typing words will make your insane story more believable?

Cool

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3346
Merit: 3482

born once atheist

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 11:43:05 PM
Last edit: December 15, 2018, 12:08:41 AM by sirazimuth

May want to figure out how quotes work as you just blasted Astargath on part of your English lesson! .
Do you have a bit of brain stuck in your skull, sweetheart? I was quoting joe.

...thus exposing yourself for the true douche you are.  

...says the genius FE meritless noob with a post history that a spam bot would put to shame.

Hey btw, did I get my quotes right?
Just asking, as you seem to be an expert in these matters...

So exemplaar, do you think making images instead of typing words will make your insane story more believable?

Cool
but of course!
exemply is in line for a nobel prize in flatearthretardmeme-sky-fairyology or some such thing...
Hmmmm, I wonder when visiting hours are at the funny farm?  I wanna hang out with exemply and
and talk about flying pancakes and conspiracies and such....

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
velvetsunset

Activity: 30
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 12:35:18 AM
Merited by sirazimuth (1)

May want to figure out how quotes work as you just blasted Astargath on part of your English lesson! .
Do you have a bit of brain stuck in your skull, sweetheart? I was quoting joe.

...thus exposing yourself for the true douche you are.  

...says the genius FE meritless noob with a post history that a spam bot would put to shame.

Hey btw, did I get my quotes right?
Just asking, as you seem to be an expert in these matters...

Cool
but of course!
exemply is in line for a nobel prize in flatearthretardmeme-sky-fairyology or some such thing...
Hmmmm, I wonder when visiting hours are at the funny farm?  I wanna hang out with exemply and
and talk about flying pancakes and conspiracies and such....

Nope, you still have not figured it out!  Go back and read it very slowly.  I am not very hopeful you will be able to figure it out.  You are great for a laugh though.  You may still want to Google up a bit on quotes before giving English lessons.  Yes, we are laughing at you.  

Astargath
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1009045.msg48651642#msg48651642
Well aside from livestreams of earth from space and the millions of pictures, also observing stars at night or eclipses. Yes there are some other experiments you can perform yourself. Eratosthenes did one with 2 holes and their shadows but retards don't accept it because it assumes the sun is far away, however 3 holes far away apart will prove the earth is not flat very easily by measuring the angles of the shadows. You can google more experiments.

joerogers8
Trust video's as scientific proof - logic fail - do you believe all the movies you watch?
"livestreams of earth from space"  <-- This is called a quote

You (the douche) calling out your own teams mistakes and attributing them to someone else.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1009045.msg48653354#msg48653354

Care to ream out Astargath for his spelling or are you a douche as I have already described?
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3346
Merit: 3482

born once atheist

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 12:52:12 AM

blah blah blah...

I said I quoted joe, which i did.
My goodness, I got you all wound up eh?  
Would you care for a merit?
There ya go...no longer a virgin.

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 03:24:55 AM

@badecker,

Did you know that you're the only other person I've seen that understands the difference between "angular size" and "apparent size"? It's really a shame you're batting for the wrong team here and place the center of the great circle in a globe and not at the horizon as seen by the human eye.

I keep cringing every time I hear a flat earther refer to apparent visual size as "angular size". Understanding that "angular size" is a fixed value whose great circle is based on a planar horizon as seen by the human eye is paramount. The mental gymnastic involved with making this value (that can be measured directly with a sextant) work by replacing the human eye with a globe earth is actually outstanding.

I want to be very clear here because once you understand how the constant value of "angular size" works, it becomes obvious what absolutely undeniable proof the earth is flat the sextant and its ability to directly measure this value is.

"apparent size" = the angle between you and two sides of an object. [This value is a variable and changes as the distance between you and the object changes.]

"angular size" = the angle between the horizon and two sides of an object. [This value is a constant and does not change as the distance between you and the object changes.]

@nutildah,

The Sun is directly measured to be 32 minutes in diameter; 1 minute = 1 mile. Plane trigonometry can be used to calculate the height of the Sun at about 3,000 miles.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 03:44:55 AM

Plane trigonometry can be used to calculate the height of the Sun at about 3,000 miles.

For such an outrageous statement, when we know the distance to the sun, you need to provide some proof.  Smiley

This article explains how we determined it was 93 million miles away, and why people like you are confused.
https://www.universetoday.com/117843/how-did-we-find-the-distance-to-the-sun/

(The math they provide in there is repeatable by any high school student)

notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 04:57:29 AM

Plane trigonometry can be used to calculate the height of the Sun at about 3,000 miles.

For such an outrageous statement, when we know the distance to the sun, you need to provide some proof.  Smiley

This article explains how we determined it was 93 million miles away, and why people like you are confused.
https://www.universetoday.com/117843/how-did-we-find-the-distance-to-the-sun/

(The math they provide in there is repeatable by any high school student)

Registrant Contact Information:
Name
Universe Today
Organization
Universe Today
Address
1505 Osprey Place
City
Courtenay
State / Province
BC
Postal Code
V9N 7Y1
Country
CA
Phone
+1.2508980302
Fax
+1.6046872192
Email

Karla Thompson
True North Research
1505 Osprey
Courtenay, British Columbia V9N 7Y1
Canada

Cell:    250-702-0810
Email:    karlat dot thompson at gmail dot com

About Us        “Our research - your decision”

True North Research has been providing business research solutions for over 20 years. Using our vast and international research connections, we are able to quickly, accurately, and affordably generate the information you need to make sound business decisions. With our collaborative business approach, working with you to ensure your satisfaction, we send your company accurate and timely research.

**Under New Ownership - but with the same dependable service you are used to!

True North Research is an independent reseller of criminal record checks and credit reports. Audit trail information is strictly controlled and monitored for complete compliance with privacy legislation.

Vod's "source" for his distance to the Sun.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 05:54:37 AM

Vod's "source" for his distance to the Sun.

My source is simple mathematics - same math we used to calculate it in 1672.

Cool

notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 08:03:30 AM
Last edit: December 15, 2018, 08:48:57 AM by notbatman

^^^ The math nasa provides assumes a heliocentric spinning ball model of earth. A direct measurement with a sextant assumes nothing and isn't even possible if the heliocentric model was true.

You a gullible idiot or a liar spewing garbage information cooked up by nasa from a credit reporting agency run out of a garage. Nasa, you know the clown faggots who landed a cardboard box wrapped in xmas paper on the moon.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 08:25:54 AM

^^^ The math nasa provides assumes a heliocentric spinning ball model of earth. A direct measurement with a sextant assumes nothing and isn't even possible if the heliocentric model was true.

Actually, the math NASA provides proves the sun is 93,000,000 miles away.  We've know the approximate distance for three hundred years.

Do you really think billions of people are working together to deceive you?   Put ten people in a room and they will disagree.  Tongue

notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 08:51:51 AM

Trapeze artists you fucking cuck.
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 09:37:01 AM

@badecker,

Did you know that you're the only other person I've seen that understands the difference between "angular size" and "apparent size"? It's really a shame you're batting for the wrong team here and place the center of the great circle in a globe and not at the horizon as seen by the human eye.

I keep cringing every time I hear a flat earther refer to apparent visual size as "angular size". Understanding that "angular size" is a fixed value whose great circle is based on a planar horizon as seen by the human eye is paramount. The mental gymnastic involved with making this value (that can be measured directly with a sextant) work by replacing the human eye with a globe earth is actually outstanding.

I want to be very clear here because once you understand how the constant value of "angular size" works, it becomes obvious what absolutely undeniable proof the earth is flat the sextant and its ability to directly measure this value is.

"apparent size" = the angle between you and two sides of an object. [This value is a variable and changes as the distance between you and the object changes.]

"angular size" = the angle between the horizon and two sides of an object. [This value is a constant and does not change as the distance between you and the object changes.]

@nutildah,

The Sun is directly measured to be 32 minutes in diameter; 1 minute = 1 mile. Plane trigonometry can be used to calculate the height of the Sun at about 3,000 miles.

''The Sun is directly measured to be 32 minutes in diameter; 1 minute = 1 mile. Plane trigonometry can be used to calculate the height of the Sun at about 3,000 miles'' What's the math for that?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 11:03:27 AM

^^^ One method to calculate the height of the Sun:

α = angle of elevation at P
β = angle of elevation at N
d = distance between points P and N
h = heigh

h = (d * tan β * tan α) / (tan β - tan α)
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 11:13:39 AM

^^^ One method to calculate the height of the Sun:

α = angle of elevation at P
β = angle of elevation at N
d = distance between points P and N
h = heigh

h = (d * tan β * tan α) / (tan β - tan α)

Where did you get this from?   The sun is not at any "height".

notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 11:23:41 AM

^^^ It's basic trigonometry lowsun.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 12:24:15 PM

^^^ You can use trig to find the angles between earth, a star and the sun at a certain time of the year. Then you can do the same thing at a different time of the year, say, 90 days away from the first. And then, when you use trig to compare the first angular measurements with the second, you find that the Sun is around 90 million miles away from the earth.

You can make these measurements and their comparisons with 10 different stars, the sun, and the earth. You don't have to rely on any single star. Your results will work out very well with many of the stars, and poorly with others, all because of their relationship to the earth. After all, some Southern Hemisphere stars can't even be seen in the Norther Hemisphere at certain times of the year... and vice versa.

If you happen to have a good telescope, or a good transit, or a very accurate sextant, these measurements will work out virtually the same. But you will need to be precise. Remember, a sextant was designed for making simple, basic measurements on a ship that might be rolling with the waves.

Then, if you throw in all kinds of other science, you will find out that the earth is, indeed, globular... and that the sun is indeed around 800,000 miles in diameter.

You are simply using all your incomplete FE science to attempt to delude people. I don't believe that you are doing this out of personal belief in what you are FE saying. I believe you are attempting to see how many people you can twist into believing something that is clearly understood to be wrong, and that you know exactly what you are doing.

All this does is to make you funny farm life to exist for reasons other than your personal belief in FE. It makes your FF life to exist because you are mentally twisted into trying to draw people away from the truth, while making it appear that you are doing so innocently.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Pages: « 1 ... 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 [665] 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 ... 799 »
  Print  

Jump to: