Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:02:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 [678] 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 ... 799 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Flat Earth  (Read 1095075 times)
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 11:42:10 AM

1. When an object is being electroplated, what makes the metal being applied move and stick the object?

2. When a DNA sequencer uses electromigration to create that nice DNA snapshot everybody will recognize, what motivates the DNA molecules to move into their respective positions?

These are two examples of very similar electrical effects to what is being misattributed to the fictional force of gravity.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 11:46:57 AM

When asked why an object falls the globalist will tell you "gravity", he then proceeds to describe how an object falls with multiple volumes (Newton) of mathematical formulae without ever explaining the why. What causes gravity?

The FE explanation for how an object falls is density and buoyancy; the object sinks. The answer for why it is pushed down is because of electricity and the Coulomb Force.

Imagine being so delusional and retarded to not know that density and buoyancy wouldn't exist without gravity, that's notbatman.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 12:01:52 PM

^^^ Imagine being so delusional and retarded to think heavy balls balls in garden shed viewed through a hole drilled in side with a telescope proves the fictional force gravity is real. The nature of electrostatics and the coulomb force on the heavy balls completely invalidates the results.

Also I've made it clear that electrostatics and coulomb force makes density and buoyancy work, you're just pissing into strong wind screaming gravity!
Astargath

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 12:29:03 PM

^^^ Imagine being so delusional and retarded to think heavy balls balls in garden shed viewed through a hole drilled in side with a telescope proves the fictional force gravity is real. The nature of electrostatics and the coulomb force on the heavy balls completely invalidates the results.

Also I've made it clear that electrostatics and coulomb force makes density and buoyancy work, you're just pissing into strong wind screaming gravity!

Imagine being so delusional to keep parroting the same idiotic thing over and over again to the point where you believe it yourself. If you think that's the only experiment or way we know gravity exists, you are a retarded idiot, then again, you really are one.

''Also I've made it clear that electrostatics and coulomb force makes density and buoyancy work'' Read the definition and mathematical formulas of them to see that gravity is always present. I don't know which formulas you are using.

Scientists have used gravity to send rockets to space for decades now, calculate gravitational fields, other planets mass, etc etc.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Agarthian

Activity: 250
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 12:42:22 PM

Imagine being so delusional to keep parroting the same idiotic thing over and over again to the point where you believe it yourself. If you think that's the only experiment or way we know gravity exists, you are a retarded idiot, then again, you really are one.

''Also I've made it clear that electrostatics and coulomb force makes density and buoyancy work'' Read the definition and mathematical formulas of them to see that gravity is always present. I don't know which formulas you are using.

Scientists have used gravity to send rockets to space for decades now, calculate gravitational fields, other planets mass, etc etc.

Imagine trolling on a topic u do 0 research about and do nothing but argue BS.

Have u ever been in a rocket ? No ?

Do u believe everything you are told ? Yes ?

Rockets travel at 18.5K Miles per hour to leave Earth ( With People INside)

Fastest Bullet Travel 1.5k Miles per hour.

People realized after 1 point people will believe anything as long as they say scientists said so.

You probably believe in the nuclear fraud, Flouride scam , We evolved from a monkey spinning on a ball eh ?
presduterte

Activity: 222
Merit: 58

They call me Rad Rody.

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 01:14:38 PM

Reverse image or not, would you kick this woman out of bed or not take her to a club based on her (dumb) opinion about the Earth? 

Dude. The whole point is she doesn't actually believe that. I doubt anybody actually does and I think its just a weird form of attention-seeking. If somehow she was my girlfriend and she showed up at my apartment wearing that I'd immediately ask her what the fuck is wrong with her. Maybe she was trying to be edgy or ironic and I'd just have to ask her what happened to her that day. No way would I be caught dead in public with a person wearing that shirt, regardless of their model-esque appearance.
Astargath

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 01:25:43 PM

Imagine trolling on a topic u do 0 research about and do nothing but argue BS.

Have u ever been in a rocket ? No ?

Do u believe everything you are told ? Yes ?

Rockets travel at 18.5K Miles per hour to leave Earth ( With People INside)

Fastest Bullet Travel 1.5k Miles per hour.

People realized after 1 point people will believe anything as long as they say scientists said so.

You probably believe in the nuclear fraud, Flouride scam , We evolved from a monkey spinning on a ball eh ?

Oh look, it's the guy that kept asking stupid shit that I debunked and responded and he never replied.

Have you ever been to the edge of the flat earth? No
Have you ever seen or touched the dome? No
Have you ever seen the projector that is projecting the sun? No
Are you retarded? Yes

''Rockets travel at 18.5K Miles per hour to leave Earth ( With People INside)''  And your point is?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3015

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2019, 05:24:44 PM

''Rockets travel at 18.5K Miles per hour to leave Earth ( With People INside)''  And your point is?

If they can't understand gravity, they probably won't understand acceleration either.  :/

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
stevenirons21

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 06:58:54 PM

Gravity doesn't exist, there's nothing pulling anything to the center of the earth, that's called weight.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1365

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 09:05:41 PM

Imagine you are on a date with this hottie and she shows up at your door like this:

I think some of you would have a change of heart!

Yeah! Especially my wife.     Grin

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
El duderino_
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 11969

BTC + Crossfit, living life.

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 09:31:32 PM

actually

flat earth?

myth or fact Huh

XhomerX10 designed my nice avatar HATs!!!!!  Thanks Bro
saulzaents

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 09:49:57 PM

I think this simple picture solves this debate

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1365

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 11:24:56 PM

Gravity doesn't exist, there's nothing pulling anything to the center of the earth, that's called weight.

I am your density

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7A5xLk3hIs

Cheesy

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 01:16:36 AM

''Rockets travel at 18.5K Miles per hour to leave Earth ( With People INside)''  And your point is?

If they can't understand gravity, they probably won't understand acceleration either.  :/

Speeding up is acceleration, slowing down is acceleration and, rotation is acceleration. Traveling at a constant speed is NOT acceleration.

Gravity is a fictitious force that misappropriates actions caused ultimately by electrical forces (Coulombs Law) in order to support the heliocentric argument, an idea that falls apart with basic scientific and logical criticism. The Earth is stationary, neither accelerating nor traveling at a constant velocity.
Agarthian

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 05:10:23 AM

actually

flat earth?

myth or fact Huh

Do your own research though I doubt you can as real info is being heavily censored.

Meanwhile the sheep will remain a sleep.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 06:47:43 AM
Last edit: January 08, 2019, 07:05:30 AM by Vod

Speeding up is acceleration, slowing down is acceleration and, rotation is acceleration. Traveling at a constant speed is NOT acceleration.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.  Smiley

So, when you jump up, your body accelerates due to stored energy in your muscles, right?  Energy is also required to stop you from moving up and accelerate you down.

What causes you to accelerate downwards towards the earth?  Why do you simply not fly into space?

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
presduterte

Activity: 222
Merit: 58

They call me Rad Rody.

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 07:19:37 AM

Speeding up is acceleration

Yes

slowing down is acceleration

No, that's called deceleration.

rotation is acceleration

Not if the rotation is neither speeding up or slowing down, which its not.

How do you expect to have credibility when it comes to disproving gravity when you don't even understand basic terminology?

Your arguments are lopsided piles of bullshit.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 07:42:23 AM

Acceleration is change in velocity over time.  So deceleration can also be called acceleration.   The same thing as calling a square a rectangle.  Both are correct - one is just more specific.

rotation is acceleration

Angular acceleration - not the same thing.    Smiley

Agarthian

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 09:44:01 AM

Acceleration is change in velocity over time.  So deceleration can also be called acceleration.   The same thing as calling a square a rectangle.  Both are correct - one is just more specific.

rotation is acceleration

Angular acceleration - not the same thing.    Smiley

Never debate a globetard who likes sucking his own boobs.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 10:11:54 AM

Never debate a globetard who likes sucking his own boobs.

I'm not debating with you.

The earth is a sphere - we've known that for two thousand years.

I'm just joking around tripping you idiots up on your own words. 

Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 [678] 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 ... 799 »
  Print  

Jump to: