Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:56:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 [698] 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 ... 799 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Flat Earth  (Read 1095075 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 10:32:57 PM

You ARE representing yourself. "Vod" is a person that you use to represent the human being you are, yourself. Anybody who uses a handle is using it to represent himself.

So you are saying the nutjob OP is a god?

How do you keep track of all these gods and their individual commandments?

If you read what I am saying, you know what I am saying, and you don't have to question me as to what I am saying. but since you question me, you probably can't read, or at least not very well.

Are you saying the you keep track of a bunch of gods?

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 10:50:32 PM

I'm curious why everyone is always talking about NASA. Lets just agree that they are evil and move onto the next point, what about the dozen other prominent space agencies in the world, and all of the less prominent ones? Then we can move onto astronomy departments all over the world, and then the slightly smaller ones at universities, and then the hobbyist ones.

Which ones are evil if you don't mind me asking?

Are you being serious when you say that NASA is "evil"? Why would you think this? What's so evil about wanting to make advancement in science, technology and our understand of the universe as we know it?

No, I don't think NASA is evil. I was just conceding a point for the sake of getting onto the next part. I know why they "photoshop" their pictures. Its the same reason why magazines airbrush models. To point out key features and clean up the image so people can focus on what they are supposed to be focusing on. A lot of NASA photoshop is brightening stars so people can actually see them, correcting the colors to make up for red/blue shift, and such. Believe it or not, objects 8.7 billion light years away don't appear all that bright. They don't photoshop the Loch Ness monster in.

Its not really dishonest, but if I wanted to spend all day arguing why their use of photoshop is acceptable, we just get further away from whatever the key issue is, which at this point I've actually forgotten what it is. So I'll just agree that NASA is evil and move onto the other space agencies that no one seems to acknowledge exists. Its reaching the point where any guy with a GED and $200 can observe the shape of the earth, but we'll still have people argue that the sky is brown.

Science cannot coincide with religion, though that doesn't mean they can't coexist. Science doesn't rely on faith, so if you start making assumptions based on faith, there is no point trying to prove anything with science. People are absolutely free to believe whatever they want, and I'm not here to change anyone's mind. I've posted a few times in this thread for the people who are genuinely skeptical and would like some information. I don't debate flat earth believers anymore than I attempt to convert Mormons to something else.

If anyone has any real unified theories that can be tested and prove that the earth is flat, even if its not, you are probably going to win a Nobel prize for accidentally discovering something in applied mathematics at the very least. Stay crazy and stumble across something useful!
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 11:46:33 PM

^^^ Stockholm Syndrome.
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 12:51:13 AM

^^^ Stockholm Syndrome.

(facetious)

Doesn't exist, people don't actually have brains, they have spirit cores that are just a partition on a giant hard drive. Psychology and neuroscience are myths created by the system admins (country leaders) to make you believe in human psychology so that people will attend their state owned universities to learn it. I've never seen a brain, and I'm absolutely not going to believe that those ice cube loving brain surgeons aren't just photo shopping pictures of the flat spirit core to look like a brain.

Prove me wrong?

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3050

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2019, 01:47:54 AM

but since you question me, you probably can't read, or at least not very well.

That's certainly a god like attitude.  Maybe you are the god you imagine.  (mind blown)

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
exemplaar

Activity: 978
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 08:36:59 PM

I'm curious why everyone is always talking about NASA. Lets just agree that they are evil and move onto the next point, what about the dozen other prominent space agencies in the world, and all of the less prominent ones? Then we can move onto astronomy departments all over the world, and then the slightly smaller ones at universities, and then the hobbyist ones.

Are you being serious when you say that NASA is "evil"? Why would you think this? What's so evil about wanting to make advancement in science, technology and our understand of the universe as we know it?

No, I don't think NASA is evil. I was just conceding a point for the sake of getting onto the next part. I know why they "photoshop" their pictures. Its the same reason why magazines airbrush models. To point out key features and clean up the image so people can focus on what they are supposed to be focusing on. A lot of NASA photoshop is brightening stars so people can actually see them, correcting the colors to make up for red/blue shift, and such. Believe it or not, objects 8.7 billion light years away don't appear all that bright. They don't photoshop the Loch Ness monster in.

Its not really dishonest, but if I wanted to spend all day arguing why their use of photoshop is acceptable, we just get further away from whatever the key issue is, which at this point I've actually forgotten what it is. So I'll just agree that NASA is evil and move onto the other space agencies that no one seems to acknowledge exists. Its reaching the point where any guy with a GED and $200 can observe the shape of the earth, but we'll still have people argue that the sky is brown.

Science cannot coincide with religion, though that doesn't mean they can't coexist. Science doesn't rely on faith, so if you start making assumptions based on faith, there is no point trying to prove anything with science. People are absolutely free to believe whatever they want, and I'm not here to change anyone's mind. I've posted a few times in this thread for the people who are genuinely skeptical and would like some information. I don't debate flat earth believers anymore than I attempt to convert Mormons to something else.

If anyone has any real unified theories that can be tested and prove that the earth is flat, even if its not, you are probably going to win a Nobel prize for accidentally discovering something in applied mathematics at the very least. Stay crazy and stumble across something useful!

"I don't think" statement is no proof. Either you know or you don't.

Let me remind you of some facts that proves the evil roots of nasa. And btw all "space" agencies are controlled by main agency - nasa.

It is time for you to start doing your research.

Here is also your bonus link:
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=nasa+freemason+luciferian+agency

Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 08:52:37 PM

Let me remind you of some facts that proves the evil roots of nasa. And btw all "space" agencies are controlled by main agency - nasa.

''And btw all "space" agencies are controlled by main agency - nasa.'' Well if you say so or a youtube video said so, IT MUST BE TRUE!!!11

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 09:54:08 PM

As I said, I don't care, because it doesn't matter. You are saying NASA is able to control all of the world powers' space agencies, even those that loathe the U.S? Does that include all universities, both domestic and abroad with sophisticated astronomy departments? Do people not see how insane that is? Do you think there is any sort of leader competent of that sort of task, and where would the budget for that come from? Whoever is in charge of keeping that a secret deserves a raise, no matter what their pay is already.

We can't get along with others well enough to be sure we aren't going to nuke each other over a tweet. The world doesn't have the cooperation required to keep people in the dark about something any airline pilot or attendant could let out of the bag.

The only reasonable explanation is that I'm in charge of this conspiracy. It all makes sense if you see how I said that person (me) should get a raise. Alright, I claim responsibility, I am the shadow hand that controls NASA, the astrophysicists, astronomers, weather stations, universities, airlines, model rocket industry, and drone hobbyist. Not evil though, we worship aliens.
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 02:18:36 PM

^^^ NASA is run by Masons also known in Hebrew as shabbos or shabbat goys (shitty cows or farm animals in English), the Masons worship the false Jew (synagogue of Satan) as a god and follow his lead. This is a Jewish conspiracy not a conspiracy by NASA persay, who are just a bunch of shitty faggots. The Jew (who has practically unlimed money due to owning the banks) has subverted every government on the planet and creates agencies such as NASA run by Masons and other secret societies such as the Jesuits to fake outer space and hoax the globe.
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 02:45:38 PM

^^^ NASA is run by Masons also known in Hebrew as shabbos or shabbat goys (shitty cows or farm animals in English), the Masons worship the false Jew (synagogue of Satan) as a god and follow his lead. This is a Jewish conspiracy not a conspiracy by NASA persay, who are just a bunch of shitty faggots. The Jew (who has practically unlimed money due to owning the banks) has subverted every government on the planet and creates agencies such as NASA run by Masons and other secret societies such as the Jesuits to fake outer space and hoax the globe.

Well, obviously duh. I can't believe people don't know about this, fucking jews.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 03:16:51 PM
Last edit: February 15, 2019, 04:02:16 PM by notbatman

Well, obviously duh. I can't believe people don't know about this, fucking jews.

"To communicate anything with a Goy about our religious relations would be equal to the killing of all Jews, for if the Goyim knew what we teach about them, they would kill us openly." -- Libbre David 37

"When a Jew murders a Gentile, there will be no death penalty. What a Jew steals from a Gentile he may keep." -- Sanhedrin 57a

"All Gentile children are animals." -- Yebamoth 98a

"The Jews are human beings, but the nations of the world are not human beings but beasts." -- Saba Mecia 114, 6

"A Jew should and must make a false oath when the goyim asks if our books contain anything against them." -- Szaaloth-Utszabot, The Book of Jore Via 17

"A Jew may rob a goy - that is, he may cheat him in a bill, if unlikely to be perceived by him." -- Schalchan Arach, Choszen Hamiszpat 348

"All property of other nations belongs to the Jewish nation, which, consequently, is entitled to seize upon it without any scruples. An orthodox Jew is not bound to observe principles of morality towards people of other tribes. He may act contrary to morality, if profitable to himself or to Jews in general' " -- Schalchan arach. Choszen Hasisxpat 348

"'How to interpret the word 'robbery.' A goy is forbidden to steal, rob, or take women slaves, etc., from a goy or from a Jew. But a Jew is NOT forbidden to do all this to a goy." -- Tosefta, Qbda Zara VIRZ, 5

"Houston, we've had a problem." -- Apollo Expeditions to the Moon, ch. 13.1, by James A. Lovell
presduterte

Activity: 222
Merit: 58

They call me Rad Rody.

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 04:30:04 PM

Meta: Here is a thread about people talking about Flat Earth still being a thing, while I'm casually thinking about scientific advances in quantum physics, and pondering other Fourth-Dimensional esoterica...

Uh... cuz.. hey you're defying Go'ds will. He wants us to be dumb and know our place, because he has a fragile ego, but you didn't hear that from me.

More importantly, why is there a light sabre coming out of your hat?
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3346
Merit: 3482

born once atheist

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 08:46:03 PM
Last edit: February 15, 2019, 09:45:44 PM by sirazimuth

That the Sun, Moon and stars are but lights in the sky doesn't require believing anything at all!

Like a litter of gullible farm animals born yesterday and still soft in the head, it seems people would rather believe the faggot liars and their bullshit stories of giant heavy balls in the sky instead of their own eyes and senses. All these Jews, Masons and Jesuits that are lying to your face and orchestrating this massive circus are literal ass fucking, cock sucking satanic faggots!

You wanted me to quote and reply to that load of bollocks, didn't you?

Well ok, I thought I'd make your day...so here ya go....

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 09:08:43 PM

That the Sun, Moon and stars are but lights in the sky doesn't require believing anything at all!

Like a litter of gullible farm animals born yesterday and still soft in the head, it seems people would rather believe the faggot liars and their bullshit stories of giant heavy balls in the sky instead of their own eyes and senses. All these Jews, Masons and Jesuits that are lying to your face and orchestrating this massive circus are literal ass fucking, cock sucking satanic faggots!

Everybody (except blind people) knows that the sun, moon and stars are lights in the sky. All they need do is look up at the right time to see this.

A projector has at least several parts. People know how projectors work... at least the little ones.

Other people know that the sun and stars are gigantic balls of fire in the sky. They have gotten this info from satellites that travel out there. Perhaps they don't really know what cause the big fireball fires. But they still know that they are big balls of fire. And, they know that the moon reflects light from the sun to the earth.

Again, where is your projector? How do you know its a projector that makes the light? You are taking a big step backward.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3346
Merit: 3482

born once atheist

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 09:12:50 PM
Last edit: February 15, 2019, 09:36:46 PM by sirazimuth

''And btw all "space" agencies are controlled by main agency - nasa.'' Well if you say so or a youtube video said so, IT MUST BE TRUE!!!11

Hell yeah!
If xempy posts a "bonus" video just the fact its "bonus" gives it that much more credibility, doncha know!

I bow down to xempy .
If only all science was based upon the immense wisdom of xempy's knowledge of flat earth and magic sky fairy.
Think how far ahead humanity would be in pursuit of a better world....

Meta: Here is a thread about people talking about Flat Earth still being a thing, while I'm casually thinking about scientific advances in quantum physics, and pondering other Fourth-Dimensional esoterica...

Quantum physics?  Oh my....
Next thing ya know, folks will be pontificating about time dilation, dark matter, dark energy and gravity waves
and doing experiments on some giant piece of hardware and talking about a higgs boson or some such thing.
What a load of elite science-y nonsense.
We need to start researching flat earth and proving the existence of the magic sky fairy...Thats real science right there folks.....

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 01:04:49 AM

Right, but my point is that, lets say I agree with you. What about CNSA (China's space agency), JAXA (Japan's), ISRO (India's) etc. Do all of those countries have any ties to Masons, Judiasm, etc? The Nazis were the ones who put a lot of effort into early rockets as people keep posting strange infographics about, why would they be partnering with whoever you are claiming.

On a side note, are they on Richard Branson's side or against him? If Virgin Galactic is offering $250k tickets to space, people will probably be pretty shocked to see that there is no space. It'll be hard to keep the conspiracy going when a trip into space costs the same as a plane ticket.
presduterte

They call me Rad Rody.

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 05:10:06 AM

Again, where is your projector? How do you know its a projector that makes the light?

It's a solar-powered projector, held in place by God's Will, powered by the real sun, which is also flat.
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 05:58:28 AM

^^^ I should remind you, that you think the Sun is a million mile wide thermonuclear bomb (nukes are a hoax) that never stops exploding. The science behind this is not only purely theoretical but ridiculous to the point of insanity.

Sun as a 32 mile wide projected light, reflected off of a concave mirror and, powered by electricity is at the very least reasonable and technically/scientifically feasible.
presduterte

They call me Rad Rody.

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 06:09:56 AM

^^^ I should remind you, that you think the Sun is a million mile wide thermonuclear bomb (nukes are a hoax) that never stops exploding. The science behind this is not only purely theoretical but ridiculous to the point of insanity.

Sun as a 32 mile wide projected light, reflected off of a concave mirror and, powered by electricity is at the very least reasonable and technically/scientifically feasible.

Holy handgrenades dude. You get battier by the day. Each part of each sentence you just stated is utter lunacy.

What is the source of the electricity powering it?, he boldly asked, knowing that nothing good could come from his inquiry.
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 07:13:54 AM

^^^ The polarized surface of the dome is the anode (+) and the ground is the cathode (-), displacement current flows through the atmosphere to complete the circuit; the Earth is like a battery.
Pages: « 1 ... 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 [698] 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 ... 799 »
  Print  

Jump to: