Bitcoin Forum
March 30, 2024, 12:23:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 [738] 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 ... 799 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Flat Earth  (Read 1095062 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 1363

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 03:36:54 PM

Show me the fucking money!

Look at it this way. Find a piece of flat land somewhere, say, Kansas. Now, you will have to prepare this ahead of time.

Pick a spot where you know the sun will be directly overhead, say, at about noon. Since the sun travels in an east-west direction, get somebody to stand 16 nm east of the spot where the sun will be directly overhead, and get another person to stand 16 nm directly west of the spot. Stand them so that if you draw a straight line between the two people, the line would pass through the spot where the sun is directly overhead, and this spot would be right in the middle of the line, kinda like this >>> ·+· . (The two dots are the people. The vertical line shows the center of the horizontal distance the people are apart. The intersect is where the sun is directly overhead.)

If the two people look straight up, they should each be looking directly at opposite edges of the sun. But they aren't. Even transits or telescopes will show that they are still looking at the center of the sun. This means that the sun must be far wider than you suggest, or that there is some contradiction in you calculations somewhere.

Because of the size of the earth, any atmospheric distortion would be too small to notice looking straight up. Perspective isn't included, because the guys are looking directly at the sun, even with the telescopes, not at some width where they need to focus perspectively.

Cool

I've already considered this scenario, no dice. The Sun is ~32 miles wide and the observers need to be farther than that apart. At that distance+ the question of whether the earth is flat or curves at 8" per mile^2 becomes an issue, and the globalist will start injecting the refraction is bending the light around the globe argument. The globalist (with a small hat) will kick the can so far down the road posing one augment after another for why the Earth is actually bent, and he's able to muddy the water while wasting time and effort and completely shut it down.

After much analysis I've come to realize that the plane where the Sun's light is refracted is well, a plain; a level layer of dense gas. This (the plane) and the linear refractive magnifying effect is why the one minute per nautical mile applies to celestial objects. The fact there's zero refraction at 90 degrees allows for the Sun's true diameter to be measured.

My idea was to show the sun from a FE observation. Kansas is reasonably flat. Thirty-two nm is not that big of a distance. It wouldn't matter (in my scenario) if the earth was a FE or GE. Both would give the same results if the sun were a 32 nm wide object up at about 3,000 miles high.

To repeat. Certainly if the earth were flat, my model would prove the sun to be 32 nm wide, or not. And the reason why it would work on a GE is that the size of the GE would make this measuring work as though the earth were flat.

Since your "no dice" has to do with some thoughts on the FE or GE shape of the earth, it doesn't have to do with the points of my measurement. Let's first get the size of the sun down accurately, and prove that we know it's size without guessing. Then we can use it to help determine if the earth is flat or not.

Why do the observers need to be farther apart? If they are the same distance apart as the sun, then looking straight up should point them at the opposite edges of the sun, no matter how wide the sun is... except if it is wider than the whole FE. Standard math and trig show this. Calculus isn't needed to show this.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 03:52:31 PM

^^^ I know the Sun's exact size from the 90 degree measurement, it's simply a matter of proving/showing that the 1 minute per mile ratio used on the ground also applies to celestial objects.

The refractive layer is key here, I now think odolvlobo could have been on to something when he mentioned it. I just need to take step back and approach the problem from another (no pun intended) angle.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 08:25:51 PM
Last edit: June 28, 2019, 08:36:47 PM by BADecker

Look at it this way. Find a piece of flat land somewhere, say, Kansas. Now, you will have to prepare this ahead of time.

Pick a spot where you know the sun will be directly overhead, say, at about noon. Since the sun travels in an east-west direction, get somebody to stand 16 nm east of the spot where the sun will be directly overhead, and get another person to stand 16 nm directly west of the spot. Stand them so that if you draw a straight line between the two people, the line would pass through the spot where the sun is directly overhead, and this spot would be right in the middle of the line, kinda like this >>> ·+· . (The two dots are the people. The vertical line shows the center of the horizontal distance the people are apart. The intersect is where the sun is directly overhead.)

If the two people look straight up, they should each be looking directly at opposite edges of the sun. But they aren't. Even transits or telescopes will show that they are still looking at the center of the sun. This means that the sun must be far wider than you suggest, or that there is some contradiction in you calculations somewhere.

Because of the size of the earth, any atmospheric distortion would be too small to notice looking straight up. Perspective isn't included, because the guys are looking directly at the sun, even with the telescopes, not at some width where they need to focus perspectively.

Cool

Cool

^^^ I know the Sun's exact size from the 90 degree measurement, it's simply a matter of proving/showing that the 1 minute per mile ratio used on the ground also applies to celestial objects.

The refractive layer is key here, I now think odolvlobo could have been on to something when he mentioned it. I just need to take step back and approach the problem from another (no pun intended) angle.

Well, of course we know the sun's exact size. My calc, above, repeated in this quote shows how you and I both calculated it absolutely using the 90 degree measurement.

On a FE, 32 degrees equals the sun's size. You have said this often in the past. You have shown how 32 degrees equals 32 nm. My calc simply shows the most logical way to apply the 32 degrees/nm to the sun's size. Since the earth is flat (right?), simply look straight up from opposite ends of the 32 nm. This will give you the 90 degree angle, because the flat earth is 90 degrees with respect to looking straight up.

If the sun were off in the distance somewhere, at other angles to both people in my calculations, then there might be some other calc that goes into it. But since:
1. The earth is flat;
2. 32 degrees = 32 nm;
3. The people are looking straight up (90 degrees to the FE) at opposite edges of the sun;
4. Simple trig shows that the sun is 32 nm wide, no matter how high it is above.

If the sun is very far away, you might need some kind of super transit with each of the people, so that they can be sure that they are looking absolutely, perfectly straight up. But there you have it. A directly straight up view that determines the sun's width.

If the sun is wider or narrower, we have to change the 90 degrees to the FE that the people look up. The 90 degrees is no longer applicable.

So, take your pick. Either the sun is 32 nm wide, or the angles are different than 90 degrees. Even sextant measurements will show this when the sun is directly overhead.

If you understand the sun to be some 3,000 nm across, on the FE, get a couple of people to stand 3,000 miles apart, and use their super-transits to look exactly straight up. The transits will see the opposite edges of the sun. It's the way trig and math work.

If your people can't detect the edges of the sun, it's because the sun is so far away that a super-transit isn't able to tell the difference, because it isn't sensitive/accurate enough for such distance. OR, the sun is so small (32 nm) that it isn't visible in the transits at all when the transits are 3,000 nm apart looking straight up.

You can't have it both ways.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 11:42:30 PM
Last edit: June 29, 2019, 12:02:18 AM by notbatman

^^^ Wow, nine paragraphs including the statement that #1, the Earth is flat, and you failed to include refraction much less diffraction: light is changing angles due to an interaction with translucent atmospheric material.

You've addressed that it can and is eliminated at 90, and we're in agreement that on this.

We need a second measurement and I believe we're also in agreement on this.

You want to use two either two observers at the same time, or less desirably one observer at different times and locations. As is said, no dice; prove the earth either curved or flat; are those proofs beyond a reasonable doubt, do they express themselves numerically?

Do you see the problem here?

edit:

Keep in mind there's a concave mirror above the refractive planes.

edit2:

Do you see the angle I'm trying to calculate? It's zero; bring the Sun down so it touches the ground then remove the refraction.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 01:03:21 AM
Last edit: June 29, 2019, 01:18:44 AM by BADecker

^^^ Wow, nine paragraphs including the statement that #1, the Earth is flat, and you failed to include refraction much less diffraction: light is changing angles due to an interaction with translucent atmospheric material.

You've addressed that it can and is eliminated at 90, and we're in agreement that on this.

We need a second measurement and I believe we're also in agreement on this.

You want to use two either two observers at the same time, or less desirably one observer at different times and locations. As is said, no dice; prove the earth either curved or flat; are those proofs beyond a reasonable doubt, do they express themselves numerically?

Do you see the problem here?

edit:

Keep in mind there's a concave mirror above the refractive planes.

edit2:

Do you see the angle I'm trying to calculate? It's zero; bring the Sun down so it touches the ground then remove the refraction.

It seems that nine paragraphs isn't enough for you. Did you forget that YOU are the FE joker? All I'm doing is trying to make it easy for you to do simple math calc on your prospective FE.

Refraction is irrelevant. The straw in the glass of water - it's like being in the water with the straw.

If the earth were flat, everything I said would stand... because you could make the measurements several thousand miles apart. With FE there would be no curvature changing the 0 degrees relationship between the two people in the measurement to something that would be necessary on a globe just to make them able to focus at the edges of the sun. So, you are trying to sneakily combine GE and FE thinking.

Concave mirror is just a distraction. The center of the mirror is directly overhead, while the edges are at the 32 nm that the guys are apart, 16 nm from the the point the center is directly over.

Nothing you say has anything to do with measuring either the size of the sun, or its distance away. All your talk is a smokescreen, designed to hide the fact that you don't really know what you are talking about.

I think you are simply playing a game. But if you are sincere, then you have a religion/cult going for yourself. If it is neither of these, you are going to have to introduce a new form of math, trig, calculus, physics, and a bunch of other things. If you have these, bring on your expert physicists/mathematicians, and let them explain in detail the theories about how everything works.

As it is, you admit yourself that you are trying to do the math to prove your stuff. So you certainly aren't the joker who has a handle on your new physics.

Cool

notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 07:47:11 AM
Last edit: June 29, 2019, 08:09:50 AM by notbatman

^^^ I'm not combining two models, I'm attempting to make the assumption that Earth is either a globe or flat not a requirement for calculating the distance to the Sun; the entire calculation is based on angular resolution limits thus the globe is completely BTFO.  

The only way refraction is irreverent is if you're only taking a single measurement at 90 degrees, the entire sky plane is the result of refraction and showing/proving this is more important than the results of the distance calculation; we're already on a plain at this point.

It's time to stop staring at the ceiling and pretending we're on merry-go-round ride in a 10^-17 torr vacuum, we're not orbiting a million mile wide thermonuclear bomb. The entire Copernican model is so ridiculous and un-scientific it can be dismissed out-of-hand on face value alone.
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 07:57:38 AM

Cool

I've already considered this scenario, no dice. The Sun is ~32 miles wide and the observers need to be farther than that apart. At that distance+ the question of whether the earth is flat or curves at 8" per mile^2 becomes an issue, and the globalist will start injecting the refraction is bending the light around the globe argument. The globalist (with a small hat) will kick the can so far down the road posing one augment after another for why the Earth is actually bent, that he's able to muddy the water while wasting time and effort and completely shut it down.

After much analysis I've come to realize that the plane where the Sun's light is refracted is well, a plain; a level layer of dense gas. This (the plane) and the linear refractive magnifying effect is why the one minute per nautical mile applies to celestial objects. The fact there's zero refraction at 90 degrees allows for the Sun's true diameter to be measured.

Exactly, you are trying to prove it but havent done so how do you know if you havent proved it yet? Did you just beljeve it or what?

You might want to check the last 773 pages, I'm fairly sure you'll find I've posted some valid reasons on why the Copernican model is a crock of shit.

Even if it was true and you presented valid reasons against the copernical model, you still cant use that as evidence FOR the flat earth. Thats an argument from ignorance. You already admitted to be a liar.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 08:26:40 AM

I believe the Earth is flat because it is flat,
I believe the Earth does not move because it does not move,
I believe the Sun is in motion because it is in motion and,
I believe the lights in sky are lights in the sky because they are lights in the sky.

The man in the small hat says he can weigh the red light in sky with heavy balls in a garden shed.
BitNow
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2019, 08:51:36 AM

I believe the lights in sky are lights in the sky because they are lights in the sky.

The man in the small hat says he can weigh the red light in sky with heavy balls in a garden shed.

"Writing when You are drunk doesn't means You speak the truth": the Earth doesn't seems to move, however this is a trivial question.

Best regards.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
    ▐██████████████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█▌
  ▐███       ▐███▀▀█████▄▄▄ ▐██
   ▐█▌        ▐███    ▀▀▀███████▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀        ▐███        ▐██▀█████▄▄
                ▐███      ▐██▌    ▀▀███▄▄
                 ▐███    ▐██▌  ▄▄▄▄▄  ███▄
         ▄████▄   ▐██▌  ▐███  ▐███████████
       ▐████████▌  ▐██▌▐██▌   ▐████████▀▀
        ▀██████▀    ▐████▀     ▀████▀
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 3427

born once atheist

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 12:45:15 PM

Batty's FE proof in a nutshell....

Yes folks, our hero here with the most moronic 775 page thread on bitcointalk (and counting)
will no doubt be winning the Nobel Prize in Flat Earth Retardology soon....

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 12:57:03 PM

^^^ I'm not combining two models, I'm attempting to make the assumption that Earth is either a globe or flat not a requirement for calculating the distance to the Sun; the entire calculation is based on angular resolution limits thus the globe is completely BTFO.  

The only way refraction is irreverent is if you're only taking a single measurement at 90 degrees, the entire sky plane is the result of refraction and showing/proving this is more important than the results of the distance calculation; we're already on a plain at this point.

It's time to stop staring at the ceiling and pretending we're on merry-go-round ride in a 10^-17 torr vacuum, we're not orbiting a million mile wide thermonuclear bomb. The entire Copernican model is so ridiculous and un-scientific it can be dismissed out-of-hand on face value alone.

You are ATTEMPTING to make the ASSUMPTION that the earth is either a GLOBE or FLAT, simply means that you don't have a clue as to the shape of the earth..

When looking straight up at the sun, refraction is irrelevant because in that direction it causes aberration under only one circumstance... that it is large enough that it covers the sky essentially from horizon to horizon.

So you think you are on a merry-go-round that has a ceiling that you're staring at. No wonder you think the earth is flat. Actually, the Copernican model fits the spinning merry-go-round better the FE model fits it.

You keep shooting yourself in the foot with the things you post. You should stop shooting before you accidentally aim at your head. Why? Because then we would find that not only is the earth a globe, but it is hollow, as well. But you wouldn't ever find anything out again.

I DON'T believe that notbatman doesn't know what he's talking about. I KNOW it.

Cool

notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 01:01:26 PM

You're hallucinating and psychotically delusional if you think the Earth is moving.
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 3427

born once atheist

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 01:07:27 PM

..... dickweed.

^^^ You're a massive piece of shit, you know that right? ........ Just fuck off and die already.
....... then fucking prove it you worthless sack of shit. .....

Your constant ad hominem, hissy-fit, temper tantrums that are a hallmark of this ridiculous thread
that used to make me laugh, are boring and predictable now. Give it up dude. They only illustrate
what a childish character you are. Though I suppose I shouldn't expect anything more
from the likes of an FE troll living in Mom's basement.

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 01:11:59 PM

You're hallucinating and psychotically delusional if you think the Earth is moving.

You're hallucinating and psychotically delusional if you think the Earth is at absolute zero.

Cool

notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 02:08:36 PM

Do you honestly believe that we're moving and spinning in multiple directions at thousands of miles per hour?

Have you lost your senses?

Are you stupid?
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 05:23:02 PM

Do you honestly believe that we're moving and spinning in multiple directions at thousands of miles per hour?

Have you lost your senses?

Are you stupid?

I don't know if you are talking to me or not, but I will answer your questions as though you were.

1. I don't believe that. I know it. Science has proven that many of the atoms of our bodies vibrate in different directs, all at the same time. Science has also proven that the electrons in our bodies don't all spin around their nuclei in the same direction at the same time. Also, the electrons in us move at many different speeds around the nucleus of the atom, depending on which level they are at, and which element they are made of... some at substantial percentages of the speed of light.

2. Me losing my senses would be a personal problem. I'm not sure that I would want to share that info with you if I had.

3. Solomon tells us in Ecclesiastes 10:3, that:
Even as fools walk along the road, they lack sense and show everyone how stupid they are.
But you have seen my FE answers. So, you would know without asking, if I am stupid or not. Since you prove you don't know by asking the question, you seem to be showing that Solomon is talking about you.

You kinda seem to be off topic in your own thread. Or do you have an explanation of what this has to do with FE?

Cool

exemplaar

Activity: 978
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 08:40:08 PM

Also in Italy they see too far and supposed curvature of a spinning ball earth is nowhere to be found. Earth is flat and stationary, covered by a dome-firmament of God.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scgrpmQa0J8

Reality:

https://scontent.flju2-2.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/65034172_10156309873766770_4765110896009674752_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_ht=scontent.flju2-2.fna&oh=ea706e21ad4f2ef28976913873347090&oe=5D835981

You remember the bottomless pit in Revelation, don't you? Revelation 9:2 (KJV):
And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.

So, on a flat earth, how deep is the bottomless pit? And if the dragon was cast into the bottomless pit, how far did he fall? Does density explain how the attraction/repulsion that is normally called "gravity" works in an endless, bottomless pit?

In a globe earth, the bottomless pit would go down through the center of the earth. Why? Because at the center of the earth, globe-gravity would be attracting everything equally in every direction. This makes a pit, but there doesn't have to be any bottom. By the time you reach the center of the earth, you stop falling, because you have become weightless. You never splat on the bottom.

In fact, the attraction of gravity as you get closer to the center of the earth does funny things. For example, if you went 1 mile in any direction away from the center, there would be a slight gravitational effect. But it would still be less than it would be on a small asteroid... almost unnoticeable. What this means is that other earthly forces may have made the earth hollow, because of the small amount of gravitational effect at the center. The highest pressure effect on a hollow earth would be somewhere in between the center and the surface.

The earth is hollow, and people are finding it out. That's why the powers that be are using you jokers to promote a flat earth theory. The powers are using the center of the earth for military experimentation. And their leader is the devil, who was cast into the bottomless pit.

Cool

Here we go again with that fairy tale of an invisible imaginary force...

You can't have bottomless pit on a finite spinning ball earth. You are either a complete knucklehead or a low level sellout - aka useful idiot.

bonus:

Kriptonian1661

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 09:13:35 PM

What is this? And why does it have so many pages...
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 10:08:02 PM

Also in Italy they see too far and supposed curvature of a spinning ball earth is nowhere to be found. Earth is flat and stationary, covered by a dome-firmament of God.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scgrpmQa0J8

Reality:

https://scontent.flju2-2.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/65034172_10156309873766770_4765110896009674752_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_ht=scontent.flju2-2.fna&oh=ea706e21ad4f2ef28976913873347090&oe=5D835981

You remember the bottomless pit in Revelation, don't you? Revelation 9:2 (KJV):
And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.

So, on a flat earth, how deep is the bottomless pit? And if the dragon was cast into the bottomless pit, how far did he fall? Does density explain how the attraction/repulsion that is normally called "gravity" works in an endless, bottomless pit?

In a globe earth, the bottomless pit would go down through the center of the earth. Why? Because at the center of the earth, globe-gravity would be attracting everything equally in every direction. This makes a pit, but there doesn't have to be any bottom. By the time you reach the center of the earth, you stop falling, because you have become weightless. You never splat on the bottom.

In fact, the attraction of gravity as you get closer to the center of the earth does funny things. For example, if you went 1 mile in any direction away from the center, there would be a slight gravitational effect. But it would still be less than it would be on a small asteroid... almost unnoticeable. What this means is that other earthly forces may have made the earth hollow, because of the small amount of gravitational effect at the center. The highest pressure effect on a hollow earth would be somewhere in between the center and the surface.

The earth is hollow, and people are finding it out. That's why the powers that be are using you jokers to promote a flat earth theory. The powers are using the center of the earth for military experimentation. And their leader is the devil, who was cast into the bottomless pit.

Cool

Here we go again with that fairy tale of an invisible imaginary force...

You can't have bottomless pit on a finite spinning ball earth. You are either a complete knucklehead or a low level sellout - aka useful idiot.

https://tbfe.tk/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/cool-768x711.jpg

bonus:
https://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/Bottomless_Pit_3339.jpg

People don't talk about imaginary forces except in science fiction. So, since you support FE, and are talking about imaginary forces, you must be talking about imaginary FE.

You can't have a bottomless pit on a spinning ball earth, or a spinning cube earth, or a spinning shovel earth, or a spinning tornado earth, or any of a countless number of other spinning something earths. Talk about it all day, if you like. It might make you feel important to talk about spinning ... earths, but it doesn't have anything to do with GE or FE.

You can't have a bottomless pit on FE in any easily imaginable way. But you can visualize one on a GE in the way I described.

Cool

notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 10:19:45 PM

What is this? And why does it have so many pages...

It's a discussion about where we live and those bright objects we see in the sky. I suspect there are so many pages because these are important topics relevant to everybody.
Pages: « 1 ... 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 [738] 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 ... 799 »
  Print  

Jump to: