Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:04:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 [749] 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Flat Earth  (Read 1095075 times)
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 01:31:31 AM

^^^ Just saying "nope" is proof you're a fucking retard or a liar. As for the "real" GPS it's a network of high altitude balloons.

You're just full of shit mate.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Filos

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 01:36:08 AM
Last edit: August 02, 2019, 01:49:24 AM by Filos

lol. OK

btw I edited that. You are right. I should explain it in the first place

Also all these lies as you say... are part of my job... so.. yeah

That's a pity I was expecting a harder fight. Wink
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 04:21:12 AM

^^^ All you've done is proven my point about collectivist retards abusing the use of emojis.

Changing the angle of attack (eye height) increases the apparent size of viewed objects, if an object is far enough away and has gone past the angular resolution limit of the eye, increasing the angle will enlarge it enough to be seen again.

You're the pigeon knocking the chess pieces off the board and strutting around like you've won the game. It really isn't possible to win an argument with a filthy animal like yourself, you will never concede to a point no matter what.

Filos

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 04:35:15 AM

Keep cursing at me mate. Smiley feels good

Eye Height is not an angle... lol

Nice, standing on the only thing you can barely understand.. cheers

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 04:45:30 AM

Right. Eye height doesn't have anything to do with how far the eye can see. With a telescope the eye can see much farther no matter the height. The point is the clarity of what is being seen as it goes over the horizon.

We have all kinds of pictures of stuff going over the horizon. My thought is that people who take pictures of ships going over the horizon generally don't CGI their pictures. This has been going on for years where people have been watching and photographing things going over the horizon.

Now we have FE people all of a sudden talking about CGI, and bringing in pictures that show that there isn't any horizon to go over... that horizon means something else that's different than what we have seen for several hundred years.

So, it is my judgment that the CGI stuff is being done by the FE people, since nobody else sees what they see.

It's like they (FE people) were preparing for war, but nobody else (GE people) got ready, because nobody else knew they were preparing for war. Then they dump the war on us, and it's taking us a while to even realize that they are serious.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 06:46:19 AM
Last edit: August 02, 2019, 07:23:17 AM by notbatman

Filos is so stupid and BADecker so intellectually dishonest, it hurts.

I can only imagine the horrific pain Filos experiences when viewing the above image. The concept that the vanishing point, his eye height and the ground could actually form a triangle must be tearing him apart inside...

Imagine the poor SOB in a tunnel so long that he couldn't see the light at the end, he'd start balling up.
Filos

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 11:56:21 AM
Last edit: August 02, 2019, 02:48:17 PM by Filos

So let me get this straight. You would expect to see the curvature in a picture like that? loool

Do you even understand the scale? (top tip scale is not an angle xDDD ) or Perspective of projection? (google that, since you didn't catch it at school).

Do you even comprehend that they have to include the curvature in the equations to build a bridge like that?
Darn, this is like stealing candy from a toddler.

Anyone can research everything i posted.

I wouldn't expect to persuade a flathead... I wish you the best man.

Cryptotourist

Activity: 1190
Merit: 755

Homo Sapiens Bitcoinerthalensis

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 12:21:21 PM
Merited by sirazimuth (1)

I wouldn't expect to persuade a flathead

You can't really, batty is a brilliant example. Grin

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3346
Merit: 3484

born once atheist

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 08:21:28 PM
Last edit: August 03, 2019, 07:26:05 PM by sirazimuth

is theory is really confusing because in my school days I will think only the Earth is round and sphere in shape but right now this theory is really giving me the doubt about how education is which is right

Say what??  You're actually telling me that you're confused because some obsessive trolling FE buffoon has a retarded 4 year thread on bitcointalk claiming the earth is a pancake?
You might need to get out more.

So how's that post count/merit harvesting working out for you?

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
Maileynonac

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 06:42:27 PM

Vsause made a great video about this many years ago
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4298
Merit: 3208

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 01:03:23 AM
Last edit: August 04, 2019, 01:46:50 AM by odolvlobo

Unfortunately, ELA is designed for JPEG images and the one you analyzed is a PNG, so I don't think any interpretation of the results is valid.

ELA highlights differences in the JPEG compression rate. ...

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 04:47:53 AM

^^^ Do you honestly think that's a real photograph? Alarm bells should be going off looking at that...

You can see where the layer the stars are on is, the background noise highlighted by the ELA is inconsistent. I tried analyzing the full size jpeg images but they've fixed them so the analysis is useless. However the frame from the animation still has enough information to show it's a fraudulent composite image.
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4298
Merit: 3208

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 05:55:58 AM

^^^ Do you honestly think that's a real photograph? Alarm bells should be going off looking at that...

You can see where the layer the stars are on is, the background noise highlighted by the ELA is inconsistent. I tried analyzing the full size jpeg images but they've fixed them so the analysis is useless. However the frame from the animation still has enough information to show it's a fraudulent composite image.

Real or not, you can't use ELA on that image because it is not a JPEG.

What do you mean "they've fixed them"? Are you saying that your analysis of the JPEGs shows that they have not been manipulated?

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 11:03:27 AM

^^^ While primarily intended to highlight issues with JPEG compressed images, the ELA is still useful in highlighting issues in a .PNG format image hence the ability of the application to load that format.

In August 2007, Dr. Neal Krawetz gave a presentation at the Black Hat Briefings computer security conference. The presentation, titled "A Picture's Worth", covered a handful of novel photo analysis algorithms. (A video of the presentation is available from iTunes, search for "Krawetz". The associated white paper and slides are available online.) Using these algorithms, researchers can determine if a picture is real or computer graphics, if it was modified, and even how it was modified. Dr. Krawetz gave variations of this presentation at different conferences between 2007 and 2010.
Source: http://fotoforensics.com/faq.php

Here's the white paper: https://blackhat.com/presentations/bh-dc-08/Krawetz/Whitepaper/bh-dc-08-krawetz-WP.pdf | archive.org

Here's more from the tutorial:

Look around the picture and identify the different high-contrast edges, low-contrast edges, surfaces, and textures. Compare those areas with the ELA results. If there are significant differences, then it identifies suspicious areas that may have been digitally altered.

Source: http://fotoforensics.com/tutorial-ela.php

In this case the ELA highlights the inconstant background noise behind the stars and other issues.

While my use of the fotoforensics software and analysis of the NASA provided image thereof is far from conclusive, there's a preponderance of evidence of fraud with NASA and their claims. This being the case the chances that the provided image is authentic approaches zero.

What I mean by "fixed them" is they've anticipated my use of fotoforensics and modified the images accordingly so as not to highlight any inconsistencies. What they didn't anticipate is me pulling a frame from their little video.
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 11:24:56 AM

^^^ While primarily intended to highlight issues with JPEG compressed images, the ELA is still useful in highlighting issues in a .PNG format image hence the ability of the application to load that format.

In August 2007, Dr. Neal Krawetz gave a presentation at the Black Hat Briefings computer security conference. The presentation, titled "A Picture's Worth", covered a handful of novel photo analysis algorithms. (A video of the presentation is available from iTunes, search for "Krawetz". The associated white paper and slides are available online.) Using these algorithms, researchers can determine if a picture is real or computer graphics, if it was modified, and even how it was modified. Dr. Krawetz gave variations of this presentation at different conferences between 2007 and 2010.
Source: http://fotoforensics.com/faq.php

Here's the white paper: https://blackhat.com/presentations/bh-dc-08/Krawetz/Whitepaper/bh-dc-08-krawetz-WP.pdf | archive.org

Here's more from the tutorial:

Look around the picture and identify the different high-contrast edges, low-contrast edges, surfaces, and textures. Compare those areas with the ELA results. If there are significant differences, then it identifies suspicious areas that may have been digitally altered.

Source: http://fotoforensics.com/tutorial-ela.php

In this case the ELA highlights the inconstant background noise behind the stars and other issues.

While my use of the fotoforensics software and analysis of the NASA provided image thereof is far from conclusive, there's a preponderance of evidence of fraud with NASA and their claims. This being the case the chances that the provided image is authentic approaches zero.

What I mean by "fixed them" is they've anticipated my use of fotoforensics and modified the images accordingly so as not to highlight any inconsistencies. What they didn't anticipate is me pulling a frame from their little video.

So you are analyzing a 'photo' that is actually a frame from a video, LOL

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Filos

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 06:28:00 PM
Last edit: August 04, 2019, 06:39:16 PM by Filos

Ofc NASA's images have digital processing.. :facepalm:

Do you people think that by proving that NASA's images are digitally processed you prove that the earth is flat? I mean wtf how much more idiotic can an argument get?  

You think they go to space and take images with an iphone or a simple camera? get real guys...

Anyone can check out raw images from NASA here for example: https://solarsystem.nasa.gov/raw-images/raw-image-viewer/?order=earth_date+desc&per_page=50&page=0

But that's not appealing to the average joe... so yeah
Cryptotourist

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 07:10:14 PM

Has this been posted?

Batty? Grin

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.
lightlord
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 3226
Merit: 1226

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2019, 07:38:23 PM

Has this been posted?

Batty? Grin

All evidence of a 3D brain is manipulated by the government, MRI scanners pictures are altered by a secret software, And there is a flat brain inside our skulls with a dome around it. Cheesy

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 07:57:09 PM

Has this been posted?

Batty? Grin

All evidence of a 3D brain is manipulated by the government, MRI scanners pictures are altered by a secret software, And there is a flat brain inside our skulls with a dome around it. Cheesy

But it's the Eskimos who have an ice-ring around the outer edges.

Grin

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Cryptotourist

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 08:42:42 PM

My favorite:

Pages: « 1 ... 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 [749] 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 »
  Print  

Jump to: