Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:02:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 [766] 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Flat Earth  (Read 1095075 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 03:51:50 PM

Just like all you brainwashed pious nutters. You never will never change.
It's why I don't bother debating you. Waste of time.
 Mocking your superstitious bible delusions at least gives me a chuckle though.
Carry on dude ... your nutcase reputation on these boards is spotless.

You have been brainwashed into not accepting Bible truth. But there are loads of people like you these days.

notbatman has been brainwashed into believing knows that simple bible statements made for simple people, really indicate exactly what the universe is like.

You and notbatman are very similar.

8)
FTFY

You have no right to speak of biblical truth, the bible states directly and in no uncertain terms that the earth does not move.

A few examples:

1 Chronicles 16:30,
Psalms 93:1,
Psalms 96:10.

This biblical truth is verifiable using the scientific method; a mechanical gyroscope proven to respond to a 15 deg/hr rotation shows the earth is motionless.

BADecker denies both the bible and the scientific method in favour of propaganda.

You have no right to speak of Biblical truth, because you do not believe in Jesus/Messiah salvation... the entire reason for the existence of the whole Bible.

The Bible states directly and in no uncertain terms that the earth hangs on empty space... Job 26:7:
He spreads out the northern skies over empty space; he suspends the earth over nothing.

In Genesis chapter 1, God made an expanse between the waters on the second day. He called the expanse "sky." God's focus was on the water below the expanse. He doesn't talk about the water above the expanse during the time of the second day.

Then on the fourth day God made the lights in the sky. So, what is included in the sky? Things in it and things above it. The sky is so vast that it has things in part of it and things above part of it. The part of the sky that is the atmosphere has the lights above it. But the part of the sky that is above the atmosphere has the lights in it.

The Bible writings are for people with almost no knowledge of the things that many others have found out, and that we have confirmed within the last 300 years. The earth is a globe that hangs over nothing - empty space.

So, how do we reconcile the things that seem to be differences in Scripture? We need to understand the times of the writers who wrote whatever they wrote. Then we need to take everything in context, first of the paragraph wherein they are written, then of the chapter, then of the book, and finally of the whole Bible. No verse of the Bible stands alone. The whole Bible stands together. To understand any one part, the rest of it has to be understood, as well.

The Bible wasn't written to clarify science in the minds of people. Rather, it was written so that all people recognize God, and hopefully come to Jesus-salvation and are saved. That's why the Bible can never be used to suggest flat earth or globe earth in a scientific way. It simply isn't written in science terms for scientific use. Comparing every part of the Bible with every other part of it shows this.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 05:54:41 PM
Last edit: November 04, 2019, 07:26:59 PM by notbatman

^^^ I find your profane and vain babblings, disturbing.

There are multiple passages that state a motionless earth [and 67 passages that says the sun moves], you've cherry-picked and misinterpreted a single passage that says:

"He stretcheth out the north over the empty place, and hangeth the earth upon nothing." -- Job 26:7, KJV

Seems to me like the bible indicates there's a space under the north; SHEOL also known as HELL.

As for the dome/firmament it's a solid barrier:

"With Him, have you spread out the skies, Strong as a cast metal mirror?" -- Job 37:18, KJV

Finally there's science and pseudo-science in the bible:

"Children in whom was no blemish, but well favoured, and skilful in all wisdom, and cunning in knowledge, and understanding science, and such as had ability in them to stand in the king's palace, and whom they might teach the learning and the tongue of the Chaldeans." -- Daniel 1:4, KJV

"O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called:" -- 1 Timothy 6:20, KJV

edit:
I've discussed Job 26:7 before, and I originally thought (like you and some translations indicate) that it was referring to the firmament and its was saying a dome was hanging on nothing.

No I was mistaken, after reading it (KJV) a few times over it's referring to the earth not the sky. The earth in the north is over a space, it's SHEOL.

Cryptotourist

Activity: 1190
Merit: 755

Homo Sapiens Bitcoinerthalensis

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 07:51:33 PM

Amen!

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3346
Merit: 3484

born once atheist

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 09:18:27 PM

You have been brainwashed into not accepting Bible truth. But there are loads of people like you these days.

notbatman has been brainwashed into believing knows that simple bible statements made for simple people, really indicate exactly what the universe is like.

8)
FTFY

You have no right to speak of biblical truth, the bible states directly and in no uncertain terms that the earth does not move.

A few examples:

This biblical truth is verifiable using the scientific method; a mechanical gyroscope proven to respond to a 15 deg/hr rotation shows the earth is motionless.

BADecker denies both the bible and the scientific method in favour of propaganda.

And this ^folks, is precisely why I don't debate these two nutters,I just laugh at their delusional mentality.... although its comedy gold when they go at it...
I've said it before  and I'll say it again,

...you just can't make this shit up.

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 09:18:29 PM

^^^ I find your profane and vain babblings, disturbing.

There are multiple passages that state a motionless earth [and 67 passages that says the sun moves], you've cherry-picked and misinterpreted a single passage that says:

"He stretcheth out the north over the empty place, and hangeth the earth upon nothing." -- Job 26:7, KJV

Seems to me like the bible indicates there's a space under the north; SHEOL also known as HELL.

As for the dome/firmament it's a solid barrier:

"With Him, have you spread out the skies, Strong as a cast metal mirror?" -- Job 37:18, KJV

Finally there's science and pseudo-science in the bible:

"Children in whom was no blemish, but well favoured, and skilful in all wisdom, and cunning in knowledge, and understanding science, and such as had ability in them to stand in the king's palace, and whom they might teach the learning and the tongue of the Chaldeans." -- Daniel 1:4, KJV

"O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called:" -- 1 Timothy 6:20, KJV

edit:
I've discussed Job 26:7 before, and I originally thought (like you and some translations indicate) that it was referring to the firmament and its was saying a dome was hanging on nothing.

No I was mistaken, after reading it (KJV) a few times over it's referring to the earth not the sky. The earth in the north is over a space, it's SHEOL.

https://i.imgur.com/GAZGQvQ.jpg

Everything that you say can easily be applied to Globe Earth with a slightly different viewpoint.

One such viewpoint is that SHEOL, which is Hebrew, essentially means in the ground, or under ground. However, if you want to use all kinds of extended meanings, SHEOL is simply a dark place that is cut off from God. Are you headed there?

SHEOL is underground on a GE.

Job 37:18 doesn't say that there is a cast mirror dome. It only says that the skies are that strong.

Science in past times was different that science of today. You are using science falsely so called to say the earth is flat when it has been proven by science to be globular.

You are constantly destroying your own evidence, and your thinking is constantly being destroyed by the evidence you use. This is because your thinking is wrong. Wake up, get into Jesus-salvation, thereby using the Bible for that which it is supposed to be used in your life. Doing so will make you to be right, where it counts.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 09:22:26 PM

8)
FTFY

A few examples:

And this ^folks, is precisely why I don't debate these two nutters,I just laugh at their delusional mentality.... although its comedy gold when they go at it...
I've said it before  and I'll say it again,

...you just can't make this shit up.

Probably sirazimuth can barely read, so he doesn't. He just shoots off his sirazimuth (serious mouth) with anything that happens to come into his serious brain at the moment.

Cool

notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 09:29:53 PM

I just had a realization about SHEOL/HELL:

Admiral Byrd when asked about the north pole stated "it's getting crowded up there", LOL freemason jackass.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 10:08:22 PM

I just had a realization about SHEOL/HELL:

Admiral Byrd when asked about the north pole stated "it's getting crowded up there", LOL freemason jackass.

He was flying upside down over the hole in the North Pole when he said that the first time.

Cool

sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3346
Merit: 3484

born once atheist

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 12:25:13 AM

Probably sirazimuth can barely read, so he doesn't. He just shoots off his sirazimuth (serious mouth) with anything that happens to come into his serious brain at the moment.

Cool

That's all you got?
I was hoping you would invoke your imaginary friend to smite me. Or maybe quote some more bible drivel.
And wtf is up with the italics? Is that supposed to make your post have more pizzazz?

Gotta love ya bro.....

Oh excuse me mods, I seem to be getting off topic...  here ya go....flat earth? thats retarded.

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 12:47:17 AM

Back on track...

Flat Earth Music Gravity by Shyanne IRM Theme Song -- https://youtu.be/w78ycFSXnLM
hornetsnest

Activity: 1451
Merit: 973

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 11:24:36 AM

8)
FTFY

A few examples:

You have no right to speak of Biblical truth, because you do not believe in Jesus/Messiah salvation... the entire reason for the existence of the whole Bible.

The Bible states directly and in no uncertain terms that the earth hangs on empty space... Job 26:7:
He spreads out the northern skies over empty space; he suspends the earth over nothing.

In Genesis chapter 1, God made an expanse between the waters on the second day. He called the expanse "sky." God's focus was on the water below the expanse. He doesn't talk about the water above the expanse during the time of the second day.

Then on the fourth day God made the lights in the sky. So, what is included in the sky? Things in it and things above it. The sky is so vast that it has things in part of it and things above part of it. The part of the sky that is the atmosphere has the lights above it. But the part of the sky that is above the atmosphere has the lights in it.

The Bible writings are for people with almost no knowledge of the things that many others have found out, and that we have confirmed within the last 300 years. The earth is a globe that hangs over nothing - empty space.

So, how do we reconcile the things that seem to be differences in Scripture? We need to understand the times of the writers who wrote whatever they wrote. Then we need to take everything in context, first of the paragraph wherein they are written, then of the chapter, then of the book, and finally of the whole Bible. No verse of the Bible stands alone. The whole Bible stands together. To understand any one part, the rest of it has to be understood, as well.

The Bible wasn't written to clarify science in the minds of people. Rather, it was written so that all people recognize God, and hopefully come to Jesus-salvation and are saved. That's why the Bible can never be used to suggest flat earth or globe earth in a scientific way. It simply isn't written in science terms for scientific use. Comparing every part of the Bible with every other part of it shows this.

Cool

Amen to that brother

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 401

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 02:51:09 PM

Have you guys considered that we have small transparent domes covering every children of GOD? It is not just our planet.
I have been researching this to see if it has been discussed before but I have found very little information on it.

Ucy

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 03:03:01 PM

Have you guys considered that we have small transparent domes covering every children of GOD? It is not just our planet.
I have been researching this to see if it has been discussed before but I have found very little information on it.

I suspect this is why people build dome shaped homes. They are probably trying to replicate the spiritual domes with physical ones to feel secure lol

I read in the past that the physical domes are built to represent the dome covering our planet... but what if they are meant to represent the smaller domes?

notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 04:28:01 PM
Last edit: November 06, 2019, 04:41:12 PM by notbatman

^^^
Tabernacle of Moses

KJV DIY -- Exodus 36:8 – 39:43
bkbirge

Activity: 1197
Merit: 482

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 04:29:06 PM

I suspect this is why people build dome shaped homes. They are probably trying to replicate the spiritual domes with physical ones to feel secure lol

I read in the past that the physical domes are built to represent the dome covering our planet... but what if they are meant to represent the smaller domes?

It's domes all the way down.
Ucy

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 05:18:44 PM

It's domes all the way down.

I totally agree. This is exactly what it looks like:

https://www.vectorstock.com/royalty-free-vector/transparent-white-dome-glass-semi-sphere-vector-16685597

It can't be touched though. but it's real.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 05:22:45 PM

^^^ See? It's just as I said. FE is a religion.     Cool

notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 05:34:22 PM

^^^ The earth flat and motionless, this is an observable and measurable fact.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 05:50:09 PM

^^^ The earth isn't moving. It's the wind blowing. LOL!     Cool

serbad

Activity: 421
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 08:31:21 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdJc7-ZEuT0
Pages: « 1 ... 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 [766] 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 »
  Print  

Jump to: