Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:48:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BootstrapCoin █ Stack Market █ Supreme Host █ Taxonomy System █ Launched  (Read 17399 times)
bri912678

Activity: 348
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 03:32:19 PM

ico? decentralized market? this scam is so second half 2014...  Roll Eyes
Not actually, i'm planning to release Stack and decentralized blockchain hostage in one month from now.

Part of the funds will be used to place a buy wall to compensate investors. This wall will run until delivery.

Why not wait for a month before you release the coin instead of to releasing decentralized market in one month after the coin's release?

The ICO investors would not have to trust your promises if you delivered the decentralized market at coin launch.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cakir
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

★ BitClave ICO: 15/09/17 ★

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2015, 03:37:01 PM

Fuck ur little ico hope u all get burned
Oh, there's the guy who promotes scam coins, lol.

@OP can you give more information about coin specs?
Maybe you should host your ICO on ccex haha, so they don't cry

EDIT: Just saw this, lmao!

Haha, nice catch dude!
While C-cex is hosting Scam ICOs they're best, When they don't use c-cex it's shit you say.

BTW, I hate all IPO/ICO/SHITCO etc, I'll pass.

,'#██+:                 
              ,█████████████'             
            +██████████████████           
          ;██████████████████████         
         ███████:         .███████`       
        ██████               ;█████'      
      `█████                   #████#     
      ████+                     `████+    
     ████:                        ████,   
    ████:    .#              █     ████   
   ;███+     ██             ███     ████  
   ████     ███'            ███.    '███, 
  +███     #████           ,████     ████ 
  ████     █████ .+██████: █████+    `███.
 ,███     ███████████████████████     ████
 ████     ███████████████████████'    :███
 ███:    +████████████████████████     ███`
 ███     █████████████████████████`    ███+
,███     ██████████████████████████    #███
'███    '██████████████████████████    ;███
#███    ███████████████████████████    ,███
████    ███████████████████████████.   .███
████    ███████████████████████████'   .███
+███    ███████████████████████████+   :███
:███    ███████████████████████████'   +███
 ███    ███████████████████████████.   ███#
 ███.   #██████████████████████████    ███,
 ████    █████████████████████████+   `███
 '███    '████████████████████████    ████
  ███;    ███████████████████████     ███;
  ████     #████████████████████     ████ 
   ███#     .██████████████████     `███+ 
   ████`      ;██████████████       ████  
    ████         '███████#.        ████.  
    .████                         █████   
     '████                       █████    
      #████'                    █████     
       +█████`                ██████      
        ,██████:           `███████       
          ████████#;,..:+████████.        
           ,███████████████████+          
             .███████████████;            
                `+███████#,               
YuKiang
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 03:43:08 PM

Haha, nice catch dude!
While C-cex is hosting Scam ICOs they're best, When they don't use c-cex it's shit you say.

BTW, I hate all IPO/ICO/SHITCO etc, I'll pass.
Same here, but sometimes you can roll a dime or two Wink
Professional ccex staff.
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 03:49:27 PM

Not actually, i'm planning to release Stack and decentralized blockchain hostage in one month from now.

Part of the funds will be used to place a buy wall to compensate investors. This wall will run until delivery.

Why not wait for a month before you release the coin instead of to releasing decentralized market in one month after the coin's release?

The ICO investors would not have to trust your promises if you delivered the decentralized market at coin launch.

^^THIS! Wink
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 04:09:56 PM

The only coin that is really working to develop a decentralized market, business on blockchain and succeeding is SYS.
And unjustly is the most undervalued
All others are just vaporware, lies and photoshop whose devs are waiting for the completion of SYS to copy and paste its code.
TrackCoin

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 04:20:22 PM

Might try to turn few of investment ideas in to BSP. ... Wink

BootstrapCoinDev (OP)

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 04:49:52 PM
Last edit: April 02, 2015, 08:29:05 PM by BootstrapCoinDev

There won't be a one month developmental delay between milestones, i'm going to build the servers for Stack in 2 weeks, but i'm thinking this time will make a better case for a promotion by showing highlights and some detailed information about all potential features before release. Ninja launch with Decentralized Marketplace doesn't make a big deal, but all promotions will be based on my performance.

The only coin that is really working to develop a decentralized market, business on blockchain and succeeding is SYS.
And unjustly is the most undervalued
All others are just vaporware, lies and photoshop whose devs are waiting for the completion of SYS to copy and paste its code.

I'm much better seeking for cooperation than competition, and utilising a well-proven implementation is a way to go for Bootstrap. This project is poised to make cool things and begin its own journey as a tech maker, and to surpass other's success in own accomplishments.
BootstrapCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 05:05:37 PM

Updated the OP with specs.
Shame_Game

Activity: 185
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 05:59:07 AM

Interesting. I don't understand some of it but that's ok.
marioantonini
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1082

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 07:22:08 PM

How many flash image have add to site?
For download with my phone connection, more of 3 minutes  Grin
BootstrapCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 07:41:40 PM

How many flash image have add to site?
For download with my phone connection, more of 3 minutes  Grin
If you have 200 Kbps and someone near you is utilizing half of the bandwidth then yes, it will take time. The landing page is quite heavy though. I can turn on lazy load and disable parallax on mobile, may speed the loading of sliders.
BootstrapCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 06:03:02 PM

thelion07

Activity: 209

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 11:52:34 AM

Never buy ico: ByteCent, EQX, Sys, Craig, Vior...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=845494.0

YOU SHOULD'VE STOPPED AT "ICO"
BUT IF YOU GOT THIS FAR, LET ME HIGHLIGHT SOME THINGS FOR YOU.

Funds will be used to finance and promote tech development, and set bounties to tech and marketing volunteers further involved in the project. No coins will be kept for generating a personal income as i find this to be a unfair part of other problems, as this distribution is never clear to the users.

ico? decentralized market? this scam is so second half 2014...  Roll Eyes

Thanks for your opinion, but i very doubt that, there won't be weak hands in this coin.

ico? decentralized market? this scam is so second half 2014...  Roll Eyes

There won't be a one month developmental delay between milestones, i'm going to build the servers for Stack in 2 weeks, but i'm thinking this time will make a better case for a promotion by showing highlights and some detailed information about all potential features before release. Ninja launch with Decentralized Marketplace doesn't make a big deal, but all promotions will be based on my performance.

I'm much better seeking for cooperation than competition, and utilising a well-proven implementation is a way to go for Bootstrap. This project is poised to make cool things and begin its own journey as a tech maker, and to surpass other's success in own accomplishments.

EMPOEX, EASIER TERMS FOR YOU EH???

@DEV GET A FUCKING JOB, YOUR INTENTIONS ARE CLEAR.
BootstrapCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 01:07:57 PM

Your FUD attempt is made out of frustration and follows a predictable course with no surprises. No harm at all in hanging around this project for a troll who's not interested in anything. I'm neither catching your attention nor making it more relevant to my project than it really is, i'm here to keep the roadmap and a mission statement on task and focused. Come in two weeks to see how much work is done and exactly why. And yes this project is going to make cool things.
EmpoEX

Activity: 419
Merit: 264

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 04:54:02 PM

Crowdfunding for BSP is up on https://empoex.com/trade/BSP-BTC

Please note:

1. Funds will be held for 3 days, so we ensure that your coin's blockchain is functioning properly
2. We do not guarantee that your crowdfunding' will be a success. We just provide our platform in order for our users to buy and sell your and/or their coins.
3. We will destroy all unsold coins and will post proof in this thread and via our twitter account (www.twitter.com/EmpoExchange) so we inform our users that coins have been destroyed.
4. Account which will be holding BSP and BTC will be locked by us until Crowdfunding period ends.
5. While this crowdfunding is active, trading fees will be 0.01%.

We wish you success.

https://twitter.com/EmpoExchange/status/585123375883886592

EmpoEX Team
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 08:45:04 PM

Dev, you are registered on Bitcointalk since October 25, 2014, 12:59:22 AM, and have many hundreds of posts (though almost all of them relate to global economy, politics, trading and similar general topics, almost nothing relating to altcoins).
So my question is: was your account name "BootstrapCoinDev" all that time..? Huh

... this space is not for rent ...
thelion07

Activity: 209

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 08:57:07 PM

Dev, you are registered on Bitcointalk since October 25, 2014, 12:59:22 AM, and have many hundreds of posts (though almost all of them relate to global economy, politics, trading and similar general topics, almost nothing relating to altcoins).
So my question is: was your account name "BootstrapCoinDev" all that time..? Huh

Building up some post count all leading up to this. 
BootstrapCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 09:42:13 PM

How do the posts made on different boards make this looking unclear? By your logic, if posts appear in lending section, then this is someone else?  Grin Don't quit your day job though.
hrt

Activity: 288
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 12:14:51 PM

Comment invalid, i applaud your efforts, m8. Allen is most likely a few steps up on the rest of the party with regards to accountability and trust, he's quite a nice guy, i know him personally, bought bsl monarch from him, there were some shipping issues (prob not his fault) but he handled the situation, he had written me that he had gotten some moto crash or something and broke wrist so this induced a gap in communication. I'd say seeing how he reacts to small hiccups is a good clue into how he’ll handle major upsets, you don't know him, but he's a good guy, and that's why i posted in this thread, and you should have done some research before putting up that nonsense.

โ  NIMBUSCOIN DEVELOPER   
BootstrapCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 01:55:52 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2015, 09:54:05 AM by BootstrapCoinDev

Actually i don't want the rumors fly, but i've suffered a fracture in right forearm and pinky finger dislocation fracture (got a bone broken in several small fragments) after being involved in bike accident. I've been completely off the crypto scene for three months due to entrapment of the median nerve and further tissue injury caused by carpal syndrome. I've never come across as someone with a large ego or sense of entitlement, just having a passion for bikes and understanding that bad things can happen when you are going high speed and even 80+ starts feeling excessively slow and not that comfortable although a bike is eventually at its limit in terms of speed. And then gang...

I was thinking about this project since signing up but due to health reasons, i was able to translate a carefully planned outline into real and, i believe, growing project in the last month. Those sceptical of my posts may wish to abstain from building up troll comment score and question / check my posts and if something seems distrustful to you i will gladly address your concern.

@drays And again the same could be said of your posting because it doesn't seem to match your personal interests.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: