Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:31:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MYSTERY SHOPPERS NEEDED - Want to do legit mystery shopping? Check companies  (Read 1326 times)
campycoin (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Daily Bitcoins for your Paypal/Skrill

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 05:41:47 PM

Hello all-

I know most of these are scams but I can vouch for two companies that I work for. Sinclair Customer Metrics does quite a few companies and I usually do Little Cesars and Save Mart as well as Food Max. Pretty nice little gig because you get paid (not a ton) but you are reimbursed for your purchase as well. I do about 3 jobs a week and get about $100 every two weeks. The jobs take me an hour max including entering all the info.

Also, I work for another company at www.stericycleexpertsolutions.com  and they are hurting for new shoppers and they have a ton of businesses and pay better than Sinclair. They pay $30 and reimburse you for purchasing cigs at Valero or verifying a display in an Aeropostale. Tons of jobs and they obviously need people in the countries below. You can go to the website yourself and sign-up but the homepage says they want referrals and are paying for them so I am reaching out here. It also says they take the responses from referrals before they take those who sign-up directly from the site. So, go to the site and sign-up or PM me or email me via the addy in the signature with your preferred email address and I will enter your email so you get the invite meaning you will be responded to quickly.

The shops are simple, only time consuming part is going through each company, reading the details or some have videos and then taking a 5-15 question quiz to become authorized for that companies shop. Then you schedule yourself based on what is available and get paid. Easy. Listed below are the companies they handle. If you do sign-up through me and complete a shop in 90 days, email or PM me and I'll send you BTC based on the following.

$1.00 for anyone in the   United States
$2.00   for anyone in Mexico, Canada, India, Puerto Rico
$5.00   for anyone in the Russian Federation, Singapore, Spain, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, United Kingdom, Indonesia, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Korea (South), Malaysia, Martinique, Costa Rica, France, Germany, Guadeloupe, Guyana (FR), Hong Kong, Philippines or Brazil.

Here are the stores you will shop.

Aeropostale   
Aeropostale Weekend   
Barnes & Noble College Stores Buyback   
Barnes & Noble College Stores Rush   
Biotest New Donor   
Biotest Return Donor   
Brixx Wood Fired Pizza
Dairy Queen/Orange Julius   Y
Delta Sonic   
Delta Sonic ADA Compliance   
Delta Sonic Branded Food Area   
Delta Sonic Oil Change   
Dunes Residential   
Eagle Realty Group
Harris Interactive   
Hunt Pacific Management   
Leslie's Poolmart Basic & Phone Shop   
Leslie's Poolmart Basic Shop
Leslie's Poolmart Phone Shop   
Leslie's Poolmart Purchase & Return Shop   
Midas Phone Shop
MidFirst Bank Drive Thru   
MidFirst Bank Lobby   
MidFirst Bank Personal Banker   
MidFirst Bank Telephone   
Monro Phone Shop
MyStericycle.com Website Demonstration   
P.S. from Aeropostale   
Payless Shoesource   
Payless Shoesource ShopKo   
Polly's Pies Restaurant
Real Estate Instructions   
Real Estate Instructions – Phone Shop (Southern Management - Phone)   
Real Estate Instructions – Phone Shop (Southern Management Star Quality - Phone & Service)
SpeeDee Oil Change & Auto Service Phone Shop
Sunoco
True Value
True Value Home & Garden Showplace   
True Value Shopability   
Valero CSS
Verc
Winmark   
Young Adult/Kids Apparel   
Form   Signed Agreement
Legal Liability - Proof of Age
Property Release Agreement   

If you ever wanted a legit mystery shop job, this is it. If you don't trust me, just go to the site and sign-up. Or, you can email or PM me your email address and I will enter it on the site and they will send you an invite and once you do your first shop, email me your shop date, btc addy and I'll send you $1, $2, or $5 in btc based on the countries listed above.

QUESTIONS? FEEL FREE

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cheetahwind

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 06:18:23 PM

Stericycle is legit, even though I've had better luck with Second to None, Intellishop, and Service Check.

The shops at the other places at least make me feel like my opinion is appreciated.
campycoin (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 06:22:20 PM

Stericycle is legit, even though I've had better luck with Second to None, Intellishop, and Service Check.

The shops at the other places at least make me feel like my opinion is appreciated.

Can you explain?
squall1066
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1032

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 07:13:08 PM

are they all the shops? I live in the UK and never heard of any of them?
campycoin (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 07:29:04 PM

are they all the shops? I live in the UK and never heard of any of them?

You know, it may only list per my location so possibly you'll see a bunch more. Do you want me to send you the invite and you can come back and tell me?
cheetahwind

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 02:20:18 PM

I just feel that Stericycle, tends to pay less than there competition.  Like for example Dairy Queen only pays $5.00 for your opinion.

Compared to a Wendy's shop I just performed that paid $15 plus reimbursement of my food was all.  I dropped Stericycle a long time ago because I felt they were paying too low compared to the rest of the industry.
campycoin (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 06:09:01 AM

I just feel that Stericycle, tends to pay less than there competition.  Like for example Dairy Queen only pays $5.00 for your opinion.

Compared to a Wendy's shop I just performed that paid $15 plus reimbursement of my food was all.  I dropped Stericycle a long time ago because I felt they were paying too low compared to the rest of the industry.

I'd love the names of the ones you like
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: