Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:49:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Signature designer contest 0.22btc :)  (Read 1302 times)
Bralex (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 10:38:31 PM
Last edit: April 03, 2015, 02:28:17 PM by Bralex

Hey,

This is for a signature design for https://www.bitcoinpoker.gg a high stakes poker site for both freerolls and "High Roller Tournaments" we are about to start a signature campaign so we are looking for the best design signature to represent BitcoinPoker.gg.

As you will see by the colors of the site we are looking for a bright orange, dark grey, white and small amount of light green. The winner will have this in the designed signature "Highstakes Poker & Large Freerolls at BitcoinPoker.gg" With a 'play now' feature that takes you to https://www.bitcoinpoker.gg

We will need signatures for (1)full member/ (2)Senior member/ (3) Hero and legendary members/staff so 3 signatures total and if you can add a basic banner with similar design that will be appreciated.

(We have escrow and have chosen Quickseller who will confirm once i let him know we are ready) "https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=358020"

Don't hesitate to fill me in on anything i may have missed or any extra questions you have, this contest will last for 48 hours and maybe extended a little to wait for someone or because of lack of designs.

Nearly forgot to add the winning design will get 0.17btc and a runner up will receive 0.05btc.

UPDATE: (Time extension granted to around 14:00pm 'GMT' on the 5th of April.)

"Also the winner will receive a tip from me 'separate' to the 0.17btc for the winner that is in escrow" I will pay the winner an extra 0.03btc from my wallet. Reason not sent to escrow is because i don't want to keep changing things for our great escrow and possibly annoy him lol.

You can trust me!  

Thank you and look forward to seeing what you come up with!

cloudthink.io   

Truly Profitable Investment Packages
Custom-Built ASIC Miners ● #1 Self-Sustainable Bitcoin Mining Service in the World ●

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 10:52:44 PM

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA512

This is quickseller from bitcointalk today is March 2 2015

The escrow address is 14Vp4at2NJfaJayzQ1PsCmqWCofE9ZWo6R for a signature contest.

The terms of the escrow are that Bralex will hold a signature design contest at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1010637 and participants will create BB code signatures for *full member *Senior member * Hero and legendary members/staff. On or about April 4 2015 Bralex will choose two winners, a first place and a runner up. The two winners will be responsible for providing Bralex the BB codes for the signatures s/he submitted, at which point Bralex will confirm receipt of the BB codes and will advise me to release funds to the winners who will need to provide a BTC address for me to send funds to.

The prizes are:
1st place - .17 BTC
runner up - .05 BTC
As long as there are funds to cover both the first place and runner up prizes it is safe to participate in this contest.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Comment: GPGTools - https://gpgtools.org

iQEcBAEBCgAGBQJVHcgLAAoJEFMt0pDwvrUWt3QH/2UcW1vuhc08rAA/8FxRudZG
cJaF3js1U6naxx8Hcm9QHNmHXqm6efipZC0RFFoe558FhXqEnF3//YTdL5Elvwgp
p71BIpMhuDozoV1JtXKTe10eUi2Rd5RvTmRXdGDopI+u2NPBP3qXqDrohiX8yGJ3
8EjhagB+VrbpeoeDTZTg/Jtx8PQ1SeMHjLsUTxcR16b0PgZPmC+KsmHJyq4D9Q0h
it1UDYhOn4up6Tml1auuYcszo5qxIN0ZKjWafhZUvBZ0SsLkzivbtYDiFF8mjy80
9HGNXPsR3zMrOpnA2D6JuqE2m3m+b2Hhhh6m3CtZVcDIf2wOWVAe9Anj8uXqTcI=
=x3RH
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

Code:

The escrow address is 14Vp4at2NJfaJayzQ1PsCmqWCofE9ZWo6R for a signature contest.

The terms of the escrow are that Bralex will hold a signature design contest at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1010637 and participants will create BB code signatures for *full member *Senior member * Hero and legendary members/staff. On or about April 4 2015 Bralex will choose two winners, a first place and a runner up. The two winners will be responsible for providing Bralex the BB codes for the signatures s/he submitted, at which point Bralex will confirm receipt of the BB codes and will advise me to release funds to the winners who will need to provide a BTC address for me to send funds to.

The prizes are:
1st place - .17 BTC
runner up - .05 BTC
As long as there are funds to cover both the first place and runner up prizes it is safe to participate in this contest.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Comment: GPGTools - https://gpgtools.org

iQEcBAEBCgAGBQJVHcgLAAoJEFMt0pDwvrUWt3QH/2UcW1vuhc08rAA/8FxRudZG
cJaF3js1U6naxx8Hcm9QHNmHXqm6efipZC0RFFoe558FhXqEnF3//YTdL5Elvwgp
p71BIpMhuDozoV1JtXKTe10eUi2Rd5RvTmRXdGDopI+u2NPBP3qXqDrohiX8yGJ3
8EjhagB+VrbpeoeDTZTg/Jtx8PQ1SeMHjLsUTxcR16b0PgZPmC+KsmHJyq4D9Q0h
it1UDYhOn4up6Tml1auuYcszo5qxIN0ZKjWafhZUvBZ0SsLkzivbtYDiFF8mjy80
9HGNXPsR3zMrOpnA2D6JuqE2m3m+b2Hhhh6m3CtZVcDIf2wOWVAe9Anj8uXqTcI=
=x3RH
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 10:54:45 PM

Hey,

This is for a signature design for https://www.bitcoinpoker.gg a high stakes poker site for both freerolls and "High Roller Tournaments" we are about to start a signature campaign so we are looking for the best design signature to represent BitcoinPoker.gg.

As you will see by the colors of the site we are looking for a bright orange, dark grey, white and small amount of light green. The winner will have this in the designed signature "Highstakes Poker & Large Freerolls at BitcoinPoker.gg" With a 'play now' feature that takes you to https://www.bitcoinpoker.gg

We will need signatures for (1)full member/ (2)Senior member/ (3) Hero and legendary members/staff so 3 signatures total and if you can add a basic banner with similar design that will be appreciated.

(We have escrow and have chosen Quickseller who will confirm once i let him know we are ready) "https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=358020"

Don't hesitate to fill me in on anything i may have missed or any extra questions you have, this contest will last for 48 hours and maybe extended a little to wait for someone or because of lack of designs.

Nearly forgot to add the winning design will get 0.17btc and a runner up will receive 0.05btc.

okay reserved! im in! but how about the deadline?
also if you deign you can visit my design thread here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1006285.msg10920374#msg10920374

Thanks!
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 11:07:09 PM

I would like to reserve a "spot" I will post my creation here (if I will have 30 min. of free time).
Riley Nico

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 11:14:53 PM

I will work on my designs and post when I finish.
Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 02:46:39 AM

Reserved, will enter if I have time.
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 05:07:08 AM

Hmmm...another signature design at same time
just 2 days..let see what can I do

Smiley
Roberson

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 06:32:49 AM

will post soon Wink
Bralex (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 01:11:38 PM

okay reserved! im in! but how about the deadline?
also if you deign you can visit my design thread here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1006285.msg10920374#msg10920374
Thanks!

Around 2 days from the post date, checked your thread and hopefully you can produce a nice signature.

I would like to reserve a "spot" I will post my creation here (if I will have 30 min. of free time).

You find enough time to post so i am sure you will find '30 min' of free time to enter, you have got me excited i will expect your signature before the dead line. Cheers.

I will work on my designs and post when I finish.

Wink

Reserved, will enter if I have time.

Please do, glad to have you.

Hmmm...another signature design at same time
just 2 days..let see what can I do

Yes seems to be many signature campaigns all coming out at around the same time i have noticed. Hope you get time to design us a signature. Cheers.

will post soon Wink

Cheers Roberson.

Anyone else get your designs ready!

cloudthink.io   

Custom-Built ASIC Miners ● #1 Self-Sustainable Bitcoin Mining Service in the World ●
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2015, 01:46:39 PM

Hey,

Please extend time to at least 48h more - good design need time to be created, I want to work on that. But I need a bit more time. Thanks.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 02:14:01 PM

Please extend time to at least 48h more - good design need time to be created, I want to work on that. But I need a bit more time. Thanks.

Sure i was told threw pm if you showed up to extend the time if needed and obviously that is what you would like, so as long as that is ok with Quickseller which i don't see much problem then that will be granted. Thanks will update op when i have spoke to escrow.
sure no problem. Just make it public what the exact new due date is and I would be willing to continue to hold escrow funds until then.
Taras
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1053

Please do not PM me loan requests!

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2015, 03:50:01 PM

You mean April 2 2015? Huh
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 04:16:05 PM

You mean April 2 2015? Huh
yes that is a mistake. If you verified the message you would see it was signed on April 2 and the address had no transactions until April 2
roslinpl
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2015, 06:05:04 PM

Sure i was told threw pm if you showed up to extend the time if needed and obviously that is what you would like, so as long as that is ok with Quickseller which i don't see much problem then that will be granted. Thanks will update op when i have spoke to escrow.

Thanks a lot.

Now I should have enough time to work on that.

Best regards.
roslinpl
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2015, 01:31:15 PM

Hello,

Here are my designs for BitcoinPoker BBCode signature contest:

Click here to enlarge the image: https://i.imgur.com/dtG1HOm.png

Good luck to all!

Best regards.
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 01:32:41 PM

roslinpl's signature is one of the best designed signatures I've ever seen on this forumso far, I think we have a winner here. There is not point in holding this contest any longer in my opinion. Just pay the man and start you signature campaign already!
roslinpl
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2015, 01:38:09 PM

roslinpl's signature is one of the best designed signatures I've ever seen on this forumso far, I think we have a winner here. There is not point in holding this contest any longer in my opinion. Just pay the man and start you signature campaign already!

xD Thanks man for what you just told about my designs.

I am always trying to give my best to make results as good as possible.

Have a great day and happy Easter! Smiley

Best regards.
ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 01:56:42 PM
Last edit: April 04, 2015, 02:53:56 PM by ndnhc

--snip--
There is not point in holding this contest any longer in my opinion. Just pay the man and start you signature campaign already!

That won't be fair. Others deserve a chance too. Smiley

Here is what I did in 20 minutes or so.

Edit: lol, play now looks similar. That was unintended.
izanagi narukami
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 10:24:27 AM

here's my simple attempt

Smiley
Bralex (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 01:13:54 PM

@ izanagi your full member signature was awesome i really liked it  Smiley

@ roslinpl all of your signatures was what we was looking for i did need to ask for other opinions to make it fair and they also say to choose yours so well done!

1st roslinpl winner of 0.2btc total - 0.17btc to be paid by escrow when he is ready and the 0.03btc by me whenever you post your address, thnx!

2nd izanagi like i said your full member was fantastic but you had real stiff competition. You win 0.05btc from escrow when he gets on.

Please leave your addresses when you get a moment so escrow knows where to send!

Awesome stuff guys well done!

cloudthink.io   

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 01:20:17 PM

@ izanagi your full member signature was awesome i really liked it  Smiley

@ roslinpl all of your signatures was what we was looking for i did need to ask for other opinions to make it fair and they also say to choose yours so well done!

1st roslinpl winner of 0.2btc total - 0.17btc to be paid by escrow when he is ready and the 0.03btc by me whenever you post your address, thnx!

2nd izanagi like i said your full member was fantastic but you had real stiff competition. You win 0.05btc from escrow when he gets on.

Please leave your addresses when you get a moment so escrow knows where to send!

@roslinpl and izanagi, it is safe to either post or PM the BB code of your submissions and once bralex confirms that he has received them I will go ahead and release escrow to addresses of your choice
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 01:20:24 PM

There we have it that is the end of the contest!

Thanks so much to the guys that posted their brilliant work and even though there was only 2 finished entrants it is a tough one to decide, please give me just another 5 minutes to make it final.

Also please leave your wallet address below so you can receive your winnings  Wink   

hey i just want to post my work, no extended time really?
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 01:34:22 PM

There we have it that is the end of the contest!

Thanks so much to the guys that posted their brilliant work and even though there was only 2 finished entrants it is a tough one to decide, please give me just another 5 minutes to make it final.

Also please leave your wallet address below so you can receive your winnings  Wink   

hey i just want to post my work, no extended time really?

Sorry maan already extended once so you would have missed out either way if i never done that, plus as you can see i have named the winners!

How much would that suck to have been told you win then to have the time extended and then you lose!

(not good and i won't be doing it sorry)

You had plenty of chance to ask for another extension yesterday etc.

Thanks anyway.

oh ya its my wrong too late to work Cheesy , just congratulation to the winners!
roslinpl
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2015, 01:50:09 PM

@ izanagi your full member signature was awesome i really liked it  Smiley

Thank you very much!
 I will be home in two-tthree hours (Easter family's dinner) and I will send codes and addy.

Congartz also to izanagi!

Best wishes!
izanagi narukami
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 03:13:30 PM

Thanks for selecting me as the winner
I am so honoured  Cry  Cry

Here's my BTC ADDY FOR the payment :

1CUiSECJL152seXbUgzrZci896iW89mPVy

Code:
[center]
[url=https://www.bitcoinpoker.gg/][b][color=black]♠[/color] [color=#DC4104][font=verdana]BitcoinPoker.gg[/font][/color] [color=black]♠[/color][/b][/url]
[b][url=https://www.bitcoinpoker.gg/#][color=#ED770F]C[/color][color=#DF6F0C]R[/color][color=#D56C10]E[/color][color=#CE680F]A[/color][color=#C7650F]T[/color][color=#C1620F]E[/color] [color=#B85E0F]Y[/color][color=#AF590F]O[/color][color=#A5550E]U[/color][color=#954E0F]R[/color] [color=#8D490E]A[/color][color=#954E0F]C[/color][color=#A5550E]C[/color][color=#AF590F]O[/color][color=#B85E0F]U[/color][color=#C1620F]N[/color][color=#C7650F]T[/color] [color=#CE680F]N[/color][color=#D56C10]O[/color][color=#DF6F0C]W[/color] [color=#ED770F]![/color][/url] [url=https://www.bitcoinpoker.gg/][color=black]◀ ◀ ◀ Play Poker Online with [color=#F58A06]Bitcoin[/color] ▶ ▶ ▶[/color][/url] [url=https://www.bitcoinpoker.gg/#][color=#ED770F]C[/color][color=#DF6F0C]R[/color][color=#D56C10]E[/color][color=#CE680F]A[/color][color=#C7650F]T[/color][color=#C1620F]E[/color] [color=#B85E0F]Y[/color][color=#AF590F]O[/color][color=#A5550E]U[/color][color=#954E0F]R[/color] [color=#8D490E]A[/color][color=#954E0F]C[/color][color=#A5550E]C[/color][color=#AF590F]O[/color][color=#B85E0F]U[/color][color=#C1620F]N[/color][color=#C7650F]T[/color] [color=#CE680F]N[/color][color=#D56C10]O[/color][color=#DF6F0C]W[/color] [color=#ED770F]![/color][/url][/b]
[url=https://www.bitcoinpoker.gg/][color=black]▶ ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶[/color] [b][color=#438950]Quick[/color] [color=#499557]Withd[/color][color=#4E9F5D]rawals[/color] [color=black][btc][/color] [color=#55AE66]Qui[/color][color=#59B56A]ck Dep[/color][color=#5DC06F]osits[/color] [color=black]۞[/color] [color=#60C973]Safe[/color] [color=#499557][color=#5ABA6B]Trans[/color][color=#53A963]acti[/color]ons[/color] [color=black]♚[/color] [color=#438950]Cold[/color] [color=#3C7B48]Storage[/color] [color=black]۩[/color][/b] [color=black]◀ ◀ ◀ ◀ ◀ ◀[/color] [/url]
[/center]

Code:
[center]
[table][tr]
[td][size=2pt][color=white].[/color][/size]
[size=23pt][url=https://www.bitcoinpoker.gg/][color=black]♠[/color] [color=#DC4104][font=verdana]BitcoinPoker.gg[/font][/color] [color=black]♠[/color][/url][/size][/td]
[td][size=6pt][color=white].[/color][/size]
[size=9pt][url=https://www.bitcoinpoker.gg/][color=black][font=Lucida Sans Unicode, Arial]   [b]      Play Poker Online with [color=#F58A06]Bitcoin[/color]      [/font][/color][/url]
[b]     [url=https://www.bitcoinpoker.gg/#][color=#ED770F]C[/color][color=#DF6F0C]R[/color][color=#D56C10]E[/color][color=#CE680F]A[/color][color=#C7650F]T[/color][color=#C1620F]E[/color] [color=#B85E0F]Y[/color][color=#AF590F]O[/color][color=#A5550E]U[/color][color=#954E0F]R[/color] [color=#8D490E]A[/color][color=#954E0F]C[/color][color=#A5550E]C[/color][color=#AF590F]O[/color][color=#B85E0F]U[/color][color=#C1620F]N[/color][color=#C7650F]T[/color] [color=#CE680F]N[/color][color=#D56C10]O[/color][color=#DF6F0C]W[/color] [color=#ED770F]![/color][/url] [/b][/size][/td]
[td]▶ [url=www.bitcoinpoker.gg/][color=#438950][b]Quick Withdrawals[/b][/color][/url]
▶ [url=www.bitcoinpoker.gg/][color=#438950][b]Safe Transactions[/b][/color] [/url]
▶ [url=www.bitcoinpoker.gg/][color=#438950][b]Cold Storage[/b][/color][/url] [/td]
[td]◀

◀[/td]
[/tr][/table][/center]

Hero

Code:
[center]
[table][tr]
[size=23pt][glow=black,1][url=https://www.bitcoinpoker.gg/]  [color=white]♠[/color]  [color=#DC4104][font=verdana]BitcoinPoker.gg[/font][/color]  [color=white]♠[/color][/url]  [/glow][/size][/td]
[size=9pt][glow=black,1][url=https://www.bitcoinpoker.gg/][color=white][font=Lucida Sans Unicode, Arial]   [b]    Play Poker Online with [color=#F58A06]Bitcoin[/color]      [/font][/color][/url]
[b]  [url=https://www.bitcoinpoker.gg/#][color=#ED770F]C[/color][color=#DF6F0C]R[/color][color=#D56C10]E[/color][color=#CE680F]A[/color][color=#C7650F]T[/color][color=#C1620F]E[/color] [color=#B85E0F]Y[/color][color=#AF590F]O[/color][color=#A5550E]U[/color][color=#954E0F]R[/color] [color=#8D490E]A[/color][color=#954E0F]C[/color][color=#A5550E]C[/color][color=#AF590F]O[/color][color=#B85E0F]U[/color][color=#C1620F]N[/color][color=#C7650F]T[/color] [color=#CE680F]N[/color][color=#D56C10]O[/color][color=#DF6F0C]W[/color] [color=#ED770F]![/color][/url] [/b]  [/glow][/size][/td]
[td]▶ [url=www.bitcoinpoker.gg/][color=#438950][b]Quick Withdrawals[/b][/color][/url]
▶ [url=www.bitcoinpoker.gg/][color=#438950][b]Safe Transactions[/b][/color] [/url]
▶ [url=www.bitcoinpoker.gg/][color=#438950][b]Cold Storage[/b][/color][/url] [/td]
[td]◀

◀[/td]
[/tr][/table][/center]

Hero another version

Code:
[center]
[table][tr]
[size=23pt][glow=black,1][url=https://www.bitcoinpoker.gg/]  [color=white]♠[/color]  [color=#DC4104][font=verdana]BitcoinPoker.gg[/font][/color]  [color=white]♠[/color][/url]  [/glow][/size][/td]
[size=9pt][glow=black,1][url=https://www.bitcoinpoker.gg/][color=white][font=Lucida Sans Unicode, Arial]   [b]    Play Poker Online with [color=#F58A06]Bitcoin[/color]      [/font][/color][/url]
[b]  [url=https://www.bitcoinpoker.gg/#][color=#ED770F]C[/color][color=#DF6F0C]R[/color][color=#D56C10]E[/color][color=#CE680F]A[/color][color=#C7650F]T[/color][color=#C1620F]E[/color] [color=#B85E0F]Y[/color][color=#AF590F]O[/color][color=#A5550E]U[/color][color=#954E0F]R[/color] [color=#8D490E]A[/color][color=#954E0F]C[/color][color=#A5550E]C[/color][color=#AF590F]O[/color][color=#B85E0F]U[/color][color=#C1620F]N[/color][color=#C7650F]T[/color] [color=#CE680F]N[/color][color=#D56C10]O[/color][color=#DF6F0C]W[/color] [color=#ED770F]![/color][/url] [/b]  [/glow][/size][/td]
[td]▶ [url=www.bitcoinpoker.gg/][color=#55AE66][b][glow=black,1]  Quick Withdrawals  [/glow][/b][/color][/url]
▶ [url=www.bitcoinpoker.gg/][color=#55AE66][b][glow=black,1]  Safe Transactions  [/glow][/b][/color] [/url]
▶ [url=www.bitcoinpoker.gg/][color=#55AE66][b][glow=black,1]  Cold Storage          [/glow][/b][/color][/url] [/td]
[td]◀

◀[/td]
[/tr][/table][/center]

Hero another version

Code:
[center]
[table][tr]
[size=9pt][url=https://www.bitcoinpoker.gg/][color=black][font=Lucida Sans Unicode, Arial]   [b]    Play Poker Online with [color=#F58A06]Bitcoin[/color]      [/font][/color][/url]
[b]  [url=https://www.bitcoinpoker.gg/#][color=#ED770F]C[/color][color=#DF6F0C]R[/color][color=#D56C10]E[/color][color=#CE680F]A[/color][color=#C7650F]T[/color][color=#C1620F]E[/color] [color=#B85E0F]Y[/color][color=#AF590F]O[/color][color=#A5550E]U[/color][color=#954E0F]R[/color] [color=#8D490E]A[/color][color=#954E0F]C[/color][color=#A5550E]C[/color][color=#AF590F]O[/color][color=#B85E0F]U[/color][color=#C1620F]N[/color][color=#C7650F]T[/color] [color=#CE680F]N[/color][color=#D56C10]O[/color][color=#DF6F0C]W[/color] [color=#ED770F]![/color][/url] [/b]  [/size][/td]
[td]▶ [url=www.bitcoinpoker.gg/][color=#55AE66][b][glow=black,1]  Quick Withdrawals  [/glow][/b][/color][/url]
▶ [url=www.bitcoinpoker.gg/][color=#55AE66][b][glow=black,1]  Safe Transactions  [/glow][/b][/color] [/url]
▶ [url=www.bitcoinpoker.gg/][color=#55AE66][b][glow=black,1]  Cold Storage          [/glow][/b][/color][/url] [/td]
[td]◀

◀[/td]
[/tr][/table][/center]

Smiley
jbrnt

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 06:04:10 PM

I thought roslinpl and medUSA were going to battle over this and so I didn't design anything. I could have done something and snatch a small prize. Congrats to izanagi.
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: