Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:56:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin Cloud Services legit?  (Read 10680 times)
bananadines

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 01:37:09 PM

forget the money, they should be punished. they used legitation of UK..
hermanto

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 01:24:47 AM

bitcoin cloud service his program maintenance or hardware broken ,,,ypur company bitcoin cloud services ask me maintenance his oc  costumer,,but no news bitcoin cloud services fuck you hate you
DevOfDev

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 01:38:10 AM

Hello, i found this company (Bitcoin Cloud Services) and its giving awesome contracts for 1 year so i would like to know is it legit?
Its had BITCOIN Silver Foundation licence but i still would like to know from members here, Also does BITCOIN Silver Foundation licence giving the trust to companies? because i think its given to supporters only.
(Sorry for my bad english)

100% SCAM
Rudler

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 12:41:47 PM

....and now the site is gone... Huh
ripped_off

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 05:59:33 PM

The site is not gone, it is still there and still accepting orders.

It fully looks like they are open for business and recently started to advertise a new special.  Very recently, people that have been writing negative reviews on their site, have had their reviews deleted.  I checked today and it looks like all the reviews are now gone.

Everyone I think can pretty much assume your money is gone.

I filed a complaint with http://www.actionfraud.police.uk and received an email from them today.  The more people that report, the greater the chances that something may be done and sooner.  If anything, I hope they can quickly act and get the website shut down so further people are not taken in.  It will be interesting to see what will happen, given this is a registered company in the UK.

Interestingly, there is a video on youtube of the CEO, identifying himself by his name and as CEO of the company.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAjzhILv_TU

Why someone would fully identify himself like this and scam is beyond me.
hermanto

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 04:27:26 AM

ihate you ceo bitcoin cloud services,,,,,,,,,,,,,judge to helll or jell,karma become to you,,,,you deceive custumer,you lose many money your bisnis or your family karma you now
Valanor

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Look My eyes

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 04:32:58 AM

It fully looks like they are open for business and recently started to advertise a new special.  Very recently, people that have been writing negative reviews on their site, have had their reviews deleted.  I checked today and it looks like all the reviews are now gone.

I filed a complaint with http://www.actionfraud.police.uk and received an email from them today.  The more people that report, the greater the chances that something may be done and sooner.  If anything, I hope they can quickly act and get the website shut down so further people are not taken in.  It will be interesting to see what will happen, given this is a registered company in the UK.

Interestingly, there is a video on youtube of the CEO, identifying himself by his name and as CEO of the company.

Online invest is not received sufficient attention that why he not afraid with police and jail
so many scamer get away from interpol but is very easy to FBIor interpol to catch them

hermanto

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 01:16:09 PM

oc,,ceo live in jail forever your life ,,,,,
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 02:55:38 PM

Online invest is not received sufficient attention that why he not afraid with police and jail
so many scamer get away from interpol but is very easy to FBIor interpol to catch them

not very easy seeing how many scammer are still operating undisturbed, and we are not talking about newbie scammer, who scammed 1 btc from you random friend, but about professional hacker who stole hundreds of bitcoin, from major exchange
flyingplows

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 06:39:37 PM

ihate you ceo bitcoin cloud services,,,,,,,,,,,,,judge to helll or jell,karma become to you,,,,you deceive custumer,you lose many money your bisnis or your family karma you now

Sorry for your loss man, I understand your anger, but do some research before investing next time. Choose Hashnest or Bit-x if you are to try one more time with cloudmining. I was burned by AMHash scam some time ago and will never even think about investing in such suspicious ponzies again...
Almost every investment site is here to scam you, no not much to choose from at the moment.

hermanto

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 10:34:49 AM

santet vodoo mistik power ceo is died karma you no return money costumer ,i hate you ceo
Rudler

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 02:43:51 PM

It fully looks like they are open for business and recently started to advertise a new special.  Very recently, people that have been writing negative reviews on their site, have had their reviews deleted.  I checked today and it looks like all the reviews are now gone.

Oh, then it was my (network) fault, a few hours there was no site reachable, 404. Every other site worked fine.... Huh

Hmmmm, it is just a week ago the payout stopped, maybe lets see, if there will be a announcement from them.
Wait, relax and catch popcorn & cola, money is gone anyway.... Wink
sandy47bt

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 03:19:36 PM

Site is still running & accept new order. I hope there are few people would attack their site.
I hope everyone who are part of BCS will be caught & jailed forever
KC6TTR

Activity: 434
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 10:23:23 PM

Contact namecheap.com who is their domain registrar here in the US and who has considered accepting BTC know they have crypto scammers in their mist.

Scott-
Valanor

Activity: 252

Look My eyes

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 11:49:59 PM

Site is still running & accept new order. I hope there are few people would attack their site.
I hope everyone who are part of BCS will be caught & jailed forever

amien  Smiley
is very easy for interpool search him, but im not sure interpol will pay attention to a case like this

Rudler

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 03:34:35 PM

I am intrested in an announcment from BCS, is there any uptodate channel?
Or maybe some answers from support? Or some people in London, who can visit the
mailbox in the building at the assigned adress.  Wink
bananadines

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 04:26:31 PM

yes offiice visited , its empty from 5th June... and no more information..
Rudler

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 05:52:44 PM

Ok, then no more statement, coins are gone.  Undecided
hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 06:03:24 PM

why mostly cloud mining site always became a scam? does no more real cloud mining legit in this world?
because this situation make me tired Huh Huh Huh Huh
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 09:46:09 PM

why mostly cloud mining site always became a scam? does no more real cloud mining legit in this world?
because this situation make me tired Huh Huh Huh Huh

If the miners were profitable why would they rent them out to you?

If the miners aren't profitable, why would they spend money on miners/electricity/maintenance/etc when they can just pay you back with your own money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: