Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 05:25:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I speculate we won't go any lower than 13.50 this week.  (Read 3169 times)
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 16, 2012, 08:28:02 PM

This is where the transfer of Bitcoin wealth begins. Folks with large caches will dump their fortune thinking that the Bitcoin will bubble and burst. These Bitcoiners will not be getting their fortunes back. This is how rich people stay rich.

Don't worry, folks with large caches already had an opportunity to sell a year ago. those who did not and held all the way down to $2, are not quite likely to jump now, not until previous maximums has been broken. Once they are, I expect a correction, just out of fear of history repeating. Then it will climb it's third leg fully, god knows how far.

Actually, it might be in their interest to dump at least some of their bitcoins at some point before it reaches the theoretical peak, so that more people have access. When more people have vested interest in the success of the bitcoin, it is more likely to become successful.

what would the "theoretical peak" be tho?  could be $15 could be $35...........
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Yuhfhrh (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2012, 08:48:07 PM

This is where the transfer of Bitcoin wealth begins. Folks with large caches will dump their fortune thinking that the Bitcoin will bubble and burst. These Bitcoiners will not be getting their fortunes back. This is how rich people stay rich.

Don't worry, folks with large caches already had an opportunity to sell a year ago. those who did not and held all the way down to $2, are not quite likely to jump now, not until previous maximums has been broken. Once they are, I expect a correction, just out of fear of history repeating. Then it will climb it's third leg fully, god knows how far.

Actually, it might be in their interest to dump at least some of their bitcoins at some point before it reaches the theoretical peak, so that more people have access. When more people have vested interest in the success of the bitcoin, it is more likely to become successful.

what would the "theoretical peak" be tho?  could be $15 could be $35...........

I thought it would be $13.50... lol
dopamine

Activity: 486
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 16, 2012, 09:15:10 PM

People we are going back to $17.50 at least before the end of the year. I say this because mtgox was trading at that price before mtgox got hacked and everyone went bearish. Buy now maybe you will tip me later if I'm right  Grin

Bitcoinica still has not given me 50% of my claim of 600 BTC
INTERSANGO can go down with bitcoinica for abandoning customers
Alberto Armandi is a SCAMMER
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
August 16, 2012, 09:16:34 PM

The rate at which we are climbing tells me that this isn't a bubble just yet. Interesting times...for sure...

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 16, 2012, 10:14:07 PM

yep shortly after the goxing last year when it fell back to around $2 many people ignored their second chance to become "early adopters". i bet some ppl are kicking themselves right now.   maybe if a third time comes around they wont be so hesitant.
bitarrow

Activity: 184

View Profile
August 16, 2012, 10:25:16 PM

yep shortly after the goxing last year when it fell back to around $2 many people ignored their second chance to become "early adopters". i bet some ppl are kicking themselves right now.   maybe if a third time comes around they wont be so hesitant.
I want on the long bus too! No hesitation here Smiley
cbeast
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006

Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.

View Profile
August 17, 2012, 02:29:32 AM

People we are going back to $17.50 at least before the end of the year. I say this because mtgox was trading at that price before mtgox got hacked and everyone went bearish. Buy now maybe you will tip me later if I'm right  Grin
This is precisely what I'm thinking, but then again I'm usually wrong.

Any significantly advanced cryptocurrency is indistinguishable from Ponzi Tulips.
cypherdoc
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 17, 2012, 02:54:54 AM

i'm sure they won't get it.
Mousepotato

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Seal Cub Clubbing Club

View Profile
August 17, 2012, 03:26:03 AM

Ah, the good ol days.  I remember the price sitting at $17.XX for weeks on end, to the point where people were posting threads like "Why $17?Huh"

Mousepotato
cypherdoc
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 17, 2012, 03:34:20 AM

Ah, the good ol days.  I remember the price sitting at $17.XX for weeks on end, to the point where people were posting threads like "Why $17?Huh"

are you really a girl?  Cheesy
Yuhfhrh (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2012, 04:19:50 AM
Last edit: August 17, 2012, 05:05:27 AM by Yuhfhrh

I just turned into a bull.
Junko
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 17, 2012, 05:02:50 AM

Mageant
Legendary

Activity: 1145
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2012, 07:25:00 AM

My gut says so. Who thinks I'm wrong?  Tongue

we could not go past 13.50 for another 6 months...

Sorry, we already did.

Let me guess....next thread is "we could not go past $14.00 for the next 6 months" Cheesy

Sorry, already did that, too.
 Grin

cjgames.com
Yuhfhrh (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2012, 07:29:17 AM

I should have been a bull a long time ago! Look what has happened since Tongue
cbeast
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006

Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.

View Profile
August 17, 2012, 12:50:26 PM

I should have been a bull a long time ago! Look what has happened since Tongue
I see what you did there.

Any significantly advanced cryptocurrency is indistinguishable from Ponzi Tulips.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: