Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:06:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Guaranteed Pick - Escrow Usable  (Read 921 times)
picks4u (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 03:27:18 PM
Last edit: April 03, 2015, 05:08:18 PM by picks4u

Hi, I have been winning quite a lot lately on sports betting, I can give a guaranteed pick for a fee, the match is going to start within an hour, we can use escrow for the payment, you send the money to escrow and i get paid only if the bet wins  Grin

Escrow here https://localbitcoins.com/ad/168104/cash-out-your-bitcoins

Grin

Lol guys this a joke and a warning for other people to not fall for similar advertisers without track record, I tried to entice some people and think that some will surely fall for it, you can take it as a social experiment and beware to not fall for similar tactics without the pick provider not having a track record  Grin  Grin I appreciate the community for stepping up Grin  Grin  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Twipple

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 03:34:09 PM

Hi, I have been winning quite a lot lately on sports betting, I can give a guaranteed pick for a fee, the match is going to start within an hour, we can use escrow for the payment, you send the money to escrow and i get paid only if the bet wins  Grin

Its actually a stupid kind of arrangement. If you lose the match you have nothing to win, if the match becomes a win, you get money. So its a free gamble for you in a way.
People do get lucky at 50% bets, and unless you prove your betting record or maybe post here to show your wins, its less likely, anyone will be interested in what you have to offer.
picks4u (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 03:36:10 PM

Its actually a stupid kind of arrangement. If you lose the match you have nothing to win, if the match becomes a win, you get money. So its a free gamble for you in a way

One more thing is for bets above 2 BTC on it, I give 10% of money back if it looses, example bet 3 btc and covered insurance by me is 0.3 btc in case of loss  Grin
sportsbettingpicks

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 03:37:03 PM

Its actually a stupid kind of arrangement. If you lose the match you have nothing to win, if the match becomes a win, you get money. So its a free gamble for you in a way

One more thing is for bets above 2 BTC on it, I give 10% of money back if it looses  Grin

Funny how I make a thread then this guy does, no vouches nothing lol.
GannickusX

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 03:40:48 PM

How does this work, i give the escrow 0.01 and i bet myself 0.01 on the pick you choose? Then if i win the bet i get whatever odds i was betting but i have to give you 0.01??
picks4u (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 03:42:11 PM

One more thing is for bets above 2 BTC on it, I give 10% of money back if it looses  Grin

Funny how I make a thread then this guy does, no vouches nothing lol.

LoL, move aside competitor lol, keep it to your own thread, don't forget your account is one day old lol  Grin
picks4u (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 03:48:24 PM

How does this work, i give the escrow 0.01 and i bet myself 0.01 on the pick you choose? Then if i win the bet i get whatever odds i was betting but i have to give you 0.01??

You pay the fee to the escrow, I give you the bet, you bet some good amount in it,  share the betslip with me, when the bet results are out and when it wins i get the fee from escrow, if loss i cover 10% of your amount wagered  Grin
GannickusX

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 03:52:30 PM

You pay the fee to the escrow, I give you the bet, you bet some good amount in it,  share the betslip with me, when the bet results are out and when it wins i get the fee from escrow, if loss i cover 10% of your amount wagered  Grin

Ok, how much is the fee and what escrow are you going to use? Because it has to be someone that can be avaliable most of the times if people start using your service they would have to send the fee to the escrow everytime and the escrow himself has to verify if the bets won or lost
picks4u (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 03:55:28 PM

You pay the fee to the escrow, I give you the bet, you bet some good amount in it,  share the betslip with me, when the bet results are out and when it wins i get the fee from escrow, if loss i cover 10% of your amount wagered  Grin

Ok, how much is the fee and what escrow are you going to use? Because it has to be someone that can be avaliable most of the times if people start using your service they would have to send the fee to the escrow everytime and the escrow himself has to verify if the bets won or lost

We can use Localbitcoin built in escrow, it is available 24x7, The escrow fee is 0.2 BTC, Localbitcoin escrow will be the best to use  Grin

Please note that the maximum I can cover right now is 5 BTC  Grin
GannickusX

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 03:58:16 PM

We can use Localbitcoin built in escrow, it is available 24x7, The escrow fee is 0.2 BTC, Localbitcoin escrow will be the best to use  Grin

Well that fee is insanely high, im pretty sure no one will pay that amount for something not guaranteed because if the fee is 0.2 then i would have to bet at least 0.5 to cover the fee if i win the bet, if i lose i lose 0.5 btc so im not sure how this is profitable
picks4u (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 04:04:27 PM

We can use Localbitcoin built in escrow, it is available 24x7, The escrow fee is 0.2 BTC, Localbitcoin escrow will be the best to use  Grin

Well that fee is insanely high, im pretty sure no one will pay that amount for something not guaranteed because if the fee is 0.2 then i would have to bet at least 0.5 to cover the fee if i win the bet, if i lose i lose 0.5 btc so im not sure how this is profitable

You have to bet big with my picks, example with 2 btc, if you win you pay me, if you loose, you dont pay me anything instead i give you 0.2 BTC to cover as insurance  Grin
GannickusX

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 04:09:16 PM

You have to bet big with my picks, example with 2 btc, if you win you pay me, if you loose, you dont pay me anything instead i give you 0.2 BTC to cover as insurance  Grin

I dont know why you are smiling, if i lose im loosing 1.8 btc how can that be any good?? I need to have like 100 btc to be able to afford the loses if i have to bet 2 btc min
twister

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2015, 04:10:10 PM

Wow, seems like a win win situation for YOU.

If the other guy loses, he'll lose his 2 btc and you don't lose anything. If he win, you get 0.2. Nice strategy.

Tell me something, if you're so good at it, why don't you bet yourself?

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
picks4u (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 04:12:43 PM

Wow, seems like a win win situation for YOU.

If the other guy loses, he'll lose his 2 btc and you don't lose anything. If he win, you get 0.2. Nice strategy.

Tell me something, if you're so good at it, why don't you bet yourself?

One more thing is that if he loses i give 10% out of my pocket and not take any fee as well  Grin
Roberson

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 04:19:04 PM

how much is your fees and if you have such guarantee, then why not place your onw funds ?
picks4u (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 04:22:47 PM

how much is your fees and if you have such guarantee, then why not place your onw funds ?

0.2 BTC per guaranteed pick with insurance covered, I am starting this as a service and want more people to start using my service  Grin
magicmexican

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 04:26:11 PM

All these fresh accounts trying to pose as 'pro bettors' or 'insiders' are really getting more and more annoying every single day.

Even using words like 'guaranteed' and stuff, they are really targeting the most stupid and greediest part of this forum.
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1404

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2015, 04:26:39 PM

0.2 BTC per guaranteed pick with insurance covered, I am starting this as a service and want more people to start using my service  Grin

your insurance is pretty much only 10 % of our bet with bet over 2 BTC, so it is not really worth it, as you are hiding behind a new account so I could tell that once someone win by following your tips, you get the fee, but if someone lose, you could just dissapear, like nothing happened
clearly a great way for you to make money, although I doubt people will actually fall for this

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
BRE
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1014

Lucky.lat | Marketing Solutions & Implementations

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2015, 04:38:06 PM

If OP always win, i believe he already rich now and no need to ask investment here.
Here i only saw a desperate guy who has problem with gambling addiction.

Lucky.lat | Marketing Solutions & Implementations

https://lucky.lat/

Contact Us!
sales@lucky.lat
picks4u (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 04:39:03 PM

All these fresh accounts trying to pose as 'pro bettors' or 'insiders' are really getting more and more annoying every single day.

Even using words like 'guaranteed' and stuff, they are really targeting the most stupid and greediest part of this forum.

You can consider it as an investment for research we put into, I see no one giving any insurance as i give, hence it is guaranteed  Grin

your insurance is pretty much only 10 % of our bet with bet over 2 BTC, so it is not really worth it, as you are hiding behind a new account so I could tell that once someone win by following your tips, you get the fee, but if someone lose, you could just dissapear, like nothing happened
clearly a great way for you to make money, although I doubt people will actually fall for this

The funds will be in escrow and I also cover the losses, no one has ever done it, so I am up for it  Grin
achow101
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 6631

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2015, 04:40:04 PM

What's a service?
I need to see anyone will try.

Havelivi

Activity: 896

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 04:43:17 PM

You can consider it as an investment for research we put into, I see no one giving any insurance as i give, hence it is guaranteed  Grin

The funds will be in escrow and I also cover the losses, no one has ever done it, so I am up for it  Grin

i think if you have 100% winning method than you don't need to beg from people, anyway that kind of stupid tricks to make fool others does not work any more now.
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1710

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 04:43:36 PM

Yes nobody send him some money. It is clearly a scam. If he actually does have a 100% win rate then he can simply just bet on his own and keep 100% of his winnings.

Maybe if he was a Hero or Senior member but these "newbie" accounts are always scams.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 04:46:02 PM

What's a service?

that kind of service does not work in real, if you send money you will lose 100% because that person want to gamble with others money.
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1404

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2015, 04:54:12 PM

The funds will be in escrow and I also cover the losses, no one has ever done it, so I am up for it  Grin

Your are right but what im actually saying is that you only cover up 10 % of our losses with an exception that we should bet atleast 2 BTC then if we lost you will be covering 10 % of our losses, which is not a good deal, and if you got so called great tips, you could bet with it by yourself, because there is no so called 100 % winning tips

The fact that you are offering this service means that you actually not dare to use your own money to actually bet in the game which state that you are not sure that your tips will be 100% working

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
achow101
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 6631

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2015, 05:03:42 PM

What's a service?

that kind of service does not work in real, if you send money you will lose 100% because that person want to gamble with others money.

OK I see and agree with you.

Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: