Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:17:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [2015-04-03] The 5,000Btc hidden treasure, and the key to finding it.  (Read 14198 times)
teeGUMES
Legendary

Activity: 1253
Merit: 1203

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 03:28:45 PM
Last edit: April 03, 2019, 05:20:43 PM by teeGUMES

As many of you caught on to 4 months ago when some info leaked on the forum There was a hidden secret about the 10 wooden coins i made for 2015. Today you find out what was worth $1,000 to protect.

I have always been a fan of hidden treasure movies and the concept of something being on this planet that nobody has found that is worth enough to change someones life. My favorite movies have pretty much always been the Da Vinci Code and the National Treasure movies. Over the years as life has passed me by i had often thought about my legacy. Making my mark on history. Inspired by Satoshi Nakamoto himself and the loads of money i saved re-stocking my warehouses this year buying wood from you all directly i decided that now was my time.

Hidden on this planet somewhere is a 22" long 8" round titanium air proof time capsule container. Inside that container is 1,000 bronze bitcoins. Each one of those bronze coins is engraved with the private key to an address that holds 5BTC. Total inside the container there is key's to 5,000BTC.

I have made and sold 9 2015 wooden physical bitcoins listed below. Each one of those coins has hidden in or on it a part of the puzzle. The key to decoding the first part of that puzzle is coin #10 which after much though is being given to someone whom i already chose from this forum. In order to decode each individual wooden coin you will have to have #10 in its physical presence and in order to solve the entire first clue you will need to posses and have all 10 coins in the same physical location. The clues in the coins were crafted in a fashion that you will never find them let alone figure them out via photographs, with x-rays, or in any fashion other than having all the coins in the same location at the same time to solve the puzzle.

These 10 coins are scattered around the globe from the U.S.A to Vietnam, Germany, The Netherlands, The UK & Singapore. Inherently making it difficult or a process to put all 10 of them in the same location. Once the first clue has been solved by decoding the 10 coins it will lead you to another clue which leads to another. 5 clues in total which must be found and solved in order to gain the location of the titanium capsule which holds the 5,000BTC (or roughly $1,277,000usd at current value) treasure.

For reasons which i am sure are obvious to most of you, much like Satoshi this will be my last post or presence on the world wide web to protect my identity.

Thank you to all of you whom purchased my artworks from this forum and a very special thanks to all of you whom sold me wood over these past months which made this all possible. Regardless of the poor treatment of the self-righteous trolls and children on this forum, this treasure is my parting gift to all of you who support bitcoin in hopes that it can bring at least 10 of you together from around the globe with bitcoin at the center of it all.

Coin #1
Coin #2
Coin #3
Coin #4
Coin #5
Coin #6
Coin #7
Coin #8
Coin #9
Coin #10 - The recipient of Coin #10 can post pictures of it when he receives it if he / she wishes to do so.

FAREWELL MY FRIENDS !!!!

Plus a little writeup in the Collectibles subforum -https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5127772.0
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  

Jump to: