Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:16:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [2015-04-03] The 5,000Btc hidden treasure, and the key to finding it.  (Read 14195 times)
iglasses
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 08:56:43 PM

Once again, if this were true there would be a wallet with 5kBTC in it.  That address could be shared and would in no way shape or form compromise the integrity of the game.  The fact that there is no such address is proof enough alone that this is %100 BS.

I only have a signature because I'm allowed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TheRealSteve

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

FUN > ROI

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 09:13:26 PM

Once again, if this were true there would be a wallet with 5kBTC in it.
Or 1,000 addresses with BTC5 in them (as per claims).
Though that still seems unlikely to be the case.

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2015, 01:54:56 AM
Last edit: April 11, 2015, 02:07:50 AM by TECSHARE

The wood grain can very well be programmed to be created.

So you are telling me the machine can cut around the color changes in the grains of wood? I am looking at it right now, its not a simulated wood grain, because I can see the color variation in the natural grains follow along with the texture. Simulated wood grain does not look like this.

http://imgur.com/VV1x1JQ,xper9xZ#1
http://imgur.com/9C8j2ob,FFRWjzP,toHOwhj
https://i.imgur.com/tbG38hX.jpg

For comparison, actual simulated wood grain: http://us.123rf.com/450wm/amawasri/amawasri1307/amawasri130700033/20841791-simulated-wood-grain.jpg
Luckycoin90

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 06:47:02 PM

are there such a thing as wood coin #10 ?  or #9 is the last coin.

TheRealSteve

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

FUN > ROI

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 06:59:48 PM

are there such a thing as wood coin #10 ?  or #9 is the last coin.
1. Who knows - no proof has been submitted of one existing, and we can't prove it doesn't exist (can't prove a negative).
2. Who cares - at this point, everything points to there being no hidden treasure.  Even if there is, only the people who hold those 10 coins supposedly have any chance at finding it.  You'd have to buy one - and apparently there are sellers...who clearly hold more value to trying to sell it than trying to find this supposed treasure...and for some reason you already offered BTC2 for one.

nubbins
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1009

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 07:22:51 PM

Simulated wood grain does not look like this.

Is this simulated wood grain?

No longer buying/selling Casascius coins. Beware scammers.
My OTC Web of Trust ratings / What's a PGP chain of custody?
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 10:14:39 PM

Lovely artwork!  Grin Grin Grin

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

Stuff4Bitcoin

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 10:15:43 PM

https://i.imgur.com/LgCqCDo.jpg

AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is that for sale? How much?
nubbins
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1009

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 10:19:41 PM

Maybe we can arrange a swap for the "fuck nubbins" piece  Grin

No longer buying/selling Casascius coins. Beware scammers.
My OTC Web of Trust ratings / What's a PGP chain of custody?
Stuff4Bitcoin

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 01:29:34 AM

Maybe we can arrange a swap for the "fuck nubbins" piece  Grin

I got to be honest with you man, I dont have any idea  what the "fuck nubbins piece" is but if you tell me where i can get it i would be happy to get it and trade for that piece you posted a photo of if whoever has the piece you are talking about is asking a reasonable price for it. I think it would be awesome to have some kind of "remember when" type piece to remind me of what bitcoin really is in the future and that piece in the photo would be great for that. If you would be willing to give it an actual cash value i would be seriously intersted in purchasing it outright in BTC as well. With a reputable escrow of course. 

You can keep up the "you're woodcollector" games all you want, but i am making a serious offer to buy that thing in the photos no matter what your opinion is. Let me know what you want for it or where i can buy the fuck nubbins thing your talking about.
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 03:33:07 AM

i i i i i i i i i i i i i

your your your your  Tongue

Maybe we can arrange a swap for the "fuck nubbins" piece  Grin

I got to be honest with you man, I dont have any idea  what the "fuck nubbins piece" is but if you tell me where i can get it i would be happy to get it and trade for that piece you posted a photo of if whoever has the piece you are talking about is asking a reasonable price for it. I think it would be awesome to have some kind of "remember when" type piece to remind me of what bitcoin really is in the future and that piece in the photo would be great for that. If you would be willing to give it an actual cash value i would be seriously intersted in purchasing it outright in BTC as well. With a reputable escrow of course.  

You can keep up the "you're woodcollector" games all you want, but i am making a serious offer to buy that thing in the photos no matter what your opinion is. Let me know what you want for it or where i can buy the fuck nubbins thing your talking about.

Something eerily similar about your writing styles... Roll Eyes

LINK TO LOCKED WOODCOLLECTOR THREAD: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=949007.msg10411443#msg10411443

Quote from: woodcollector link=topic=949007.msg10411443#msg10411443
Did you not learn how to count in grade school? 20 posts per page x 61 pages of garbage over this nonsense = 1220 total posts (20x61=1220)

Never mind, that's a seriously dumb question in itself. We already know your that dumb.

Also, for those of us who can count, 997 of those 1220 and growing post are from the same dozen people repeating the same rhetoric and semantics hundreds of times over. To break that down for you that means that 81.72131147540983% of all the noise is coming from the same dozen guys, now reduced to 3 or 4 of you who are dumb to figure it all out yet.

Has nothing to do with me being important so much as it has to do with the likes of your kind being so juvenile. For 2.5 full weeks wheni was so busy iwas doing good to get 1 post in a week the likes of you degenerates were able to get in 750+ posts repeating the same conspiracy's and semantics time and again. Its not about me being important, its about you and yours want to feel important as you dont have that in your real lives outside of this forum. Like children throwing a temper tantrum. When they dont get what they want, they just make more noise and stomp their feet even louder. Fits you like a glove as your one of the last 3 or 4 still on your tangent.

Let us not forget your other post a few days ago…lol

I messaged all of the owners of the coins, it seems they are all for sale except TECSHARE's as i had never received a reply from him, although not mentioning any names one of the coin owners thinks his coins are going to go for a small fortune now so its highly unlikley that any single person will be able to buy them all.

It took me a while to put it together that "TH" stood for TerraHasher. It is my understanding that his account got banned from the person  iwas talking to so i dont think he will be much help unless one of you know if he has a new account or how else to contact him. I did find out what the whole paying to remove his posts was about though. It seems TerraHasher came across some information from a P.M. that got hacked pertaining to one of WC's customers who was asking about "where all those bitcoins were going to" as the customer sent payment to WC for an art piece and the payment got transfered to an address with a large balance that was dispensing 5BTC each to a bunch of addresses that started with 1Wood or 1Tree and WC replied simply that "he was giving them away once all 10 coins were sold" When TH found out about it  i guess he asked in that thread if he was really going to give away 5,000BTC once all 10 coins were sold or something to that effect.

I see a lot of arguments from either side of the argument about the legitimacy of this all and  i really hate to take sides as  i can see pretty clearly how fast a mob rises up around here but  i do have to comment that i see a lot of truth in what tecshare said after i looked through all that negative feedback on WC's account then looked into who sent it all. Nubbins who appears to be the instgator of the whole thing unless i[/color] missed something has since been removed from the default trust list for his constant abuse of it like what he did to WC. CanaryInTheMine himself one of the accusers and use to be reputable people here on the forum has since been bumped down on the trust list because of his abuse, and pretty much every other name on the list that left WC neg feedback is clearly a troll or child as when you look through their own feedback both sent and recieved all you find is a huge temper tantrum and people negging them for being so careless and abusive with the trust system.

Putting all that aside, again this is only my personal opinion, but WoodCollector is gone, there is evidence that the mention of this secret has been known by a few forum members for many many months so this is not something he just cooked up two days ago, and the fact that he made 0 mention of this treasure until the day he dissappeared which shows it was not about inflating the value of his coins to try and scam people with this treasure into paying more for the coins and also that no matter what angle  ilook at it from there is 0 way that WC would stand to make a profit from any of this if it were a scam or otehrwise. I myself am about 90% certian that this treasure is real and those coin owners are some lucky son's-of-BTC's

I think the entire point behind it all was that it would be so hard to get all 10 coins in one place, even more so that somehow the clues on each coin are hidden in or on the coin in a fashion which cannot be decoded without having coin #10 in the presence of it. If it was going to be easy WC might as well of just started throwing private keys woth 5BTC each in the streets of major citys and there would be no treasure hunt at all. If  your going to go out a legend or leave behind a legacy  i think a super difficult treasure that could take years if not decades to find would be the way. Although by the time it is found 5,000BTC will probably be worth a few dollars if even that much as i'm sure that SHA-256 will be obsolete by then.

Wow,  i think i just wrote a novel. LOL

@Woodcollector, Stuff4Bitcoin, and all other WC alts...

IT IS "YOU'RE" and Not "YOUR"

PLEASE LEARN THE DIFFERENCE
Grin Grin Grin

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 03:44:13 AM

Unity sold for 5BTC, not 10BTC - I never said it sold for 10BTC. The person who bought it will no doubt post pictures when they receive it and if they say its ok to post transaction ID i will.

I also bought a wall plaque for 2.5BTC+shipping but Woodcollector failed to deliver that :

https://blockchain.info/tx/90e727732a6984f7fbc42eaaf698747f63b489ab5e3d0293246932065f112f65

'Also, i'm not sure if you have been on skype in the past day but the finish on the wall plaque cracked. The plaque itself is fine but we lost power for a day and a half with this last blizzard which means the heat went out at the shop for a day and a half and the freezing temp caused the finish to crack like a spider web (along with a dozen other pieces i had drying). The piece itself is not ruined, i just have to strip the finish off of it, sand it all down again, and re-apply the finish. I will keep you updated on progress and send you a tracking number for it when it is ready to ship again. Sorry for the delay, again. Mother Nature is not playing fair this year it seems.'

I already proved I am not an alt....Stuff4Bitcoin on the other hand writes exactly the same as WC... Roll Eyes

You proved nothing except how quick you can change your story, so now all of a sudden you didnt send WC 15k via bank transfer like you said you did, no links to what you found on google and wiki, nothing about works in the louvre anymore. Cant provide a TXID for the 5 BTC transaction of the coin you didnt just sell, cant provide links to this magic facebook account that WC set up just to so he could scam you. Why is that i wonder? oh yeah, because YOU ARE WC and this whole thing was just so you could cash in on two coins.

Asking Price 15BTC per coin. I know who he is as we spoke at lengths on skype on numerous occasions. I commissioned a number of pieces - a bitcoin plaque and also 3 eternity vases for my wife. His identity came to light when i was sending him $15k for the vases and only wanted to do a bank transfer, no way i can share it with you, that would go against my word which i gave him. However, the coins if bought may come with a note with his name on. He is a nice guy, work displayed in the Louvre and art galleries around the world (found this out on google and wiki) - I spent 10+ hours just watching him carving on skype, he is an interesting fellow.

Hate to break it to you bucko, nobody is ever going to buy those coins from you and your scam is over. Sad really, the coins looked nice and if you were not such a piece of crap and a scammer you probably could have continued selling them.

I'm done with this shit, WC/UK you could drive a damn preacher to swear, get some help man, you've got issues almost worse then H&C does.

Woodcollector - It is clear to everyone that you (Stuff4Bitcoin) are WC. You have the same language, same spelling/grammatical mistakes.

I have no scam - I am using an escrow for the Unity coin.

Woodcollector - I sold your Unity coin as I realised once you started setting up fake facebook accounts that you were in fact a fraud, whether you believe me or not its sold Grin.

So one of WoodCollector's supporters is now claiming he was scammed out of a wall plaque? lol

@ukcrypto please provide PMs or other means of contact about this claim, assuming it is true.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 03:52:25 AM

the tracking pixel i sent in the message i sent you yesterday.

Except that the forums proxy all images so congratulations you just found the bitcointalk server ip

Unless you are smart enough to know how to work around it. Right click the image up the page with jim carey in it. Then click view image. Where does it take you? Yep thats right straight to the source. Theymos cant sped a few bucks a month on DDOS mitigation, you really think he is going to foot the bill for the bandwidth to proxy every image in the forum? That stopped months ago.

Sucks when your  wrong doesn't it. Your fearless leader is does nothing more then hide behind the people who will fight to protect him. he has 0 idea about cyber security, 0 ability to back up 90% of his claims that anyone is a "possible alt of ________________" and always cops out to the " i dont have to prove shit" excuse. Every other mother fucker on this forum when accused of anything has to put their entire life on hold to defend themselves just like all you sons a bitches tried to do to WC but when your fearless leader gets called out on something that those of us who are not juvinile script kiddies know 100% for fact as 100% bullshit he can hide behind the "It's bad bear and were going to stick up for him like hes a god" shit. He is a bullshit liar, makes bullshit speculation, and hides behind his band of dipshit followers to protect him.

Bad Bear, your  a fraud, a liar, and a pussy. Man up and lets see that evidence. Those of us with brains know you will never be able to provide it because your a fraud.

LOL woodcollector is so butthurt he can't just man up and admit he is full of shit and that his charade of alts and bullshit spewing is obviously noticeable.

Deny it and make yourself look more foolish....epically funny! Grin Grin Grin

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 04:52:04 AM

is that hand carved? I am interested in a handcarved pieced but would only buy it if I could see video evidence of such hand carving. If anyone else has created anything hand carved they can PM me evidence they hand carved it and I might buy it from them Wink
Stuff4Bitcoin

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 10:25:17 AM

So from what i gather, in short the item in the pictures is fake and just a 3d rendered image. No actual sign was made and it is not for sale? Hiring guys of fiverr.com now to try and prove your points? I offered real money for that sign, If it were real anybody with half a brain would at least put a price on it.

I'm done here, you guys are so pathetic with your photoshopped images and fake 3d renders to try and back up your conspiracy's its borderline insane. It's not even fun any more, you guys put new meaning to the word crazy.
xhomerx10
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 7954

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 12:49:47 PM
Merited by Last of the V8s (1)

So from what i gather, in short the item in the pictures is fake and just a 3d rendered image. No actual sign was made and it is not for sale? Hiring guys of fiverr.com now to try and prove your points? I offered real money for that sign, If it were real anybody with half a brain would at least put a price on it.

I'm done here, you guys are so pathetic with your photoshopped images and fake 3d renders to try and back up your conspiracy's its borderline insane. It's not even fun any more, you guys put new meaning to the word crazy.

It appears to be real.  Nice chunk of wood too.

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 07:09:24 PM

Looks real to me

You give the word RETARD new meaning lol

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

Stuff4Bitcoin

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 07:19:43 PM

It appears to be real.  Nice chunk of wood too.

https://i.imgur.com/0BFuxqM.jpg

Well at least i know who smoothies alt is now. Congrats on posting a picture of something in your laser on a different account than your main account before posting it on your main account. You might as well have just posted in 30pt. font "i am smoothie"
hilariousandco
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 2606

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 07:26:51 PM

Well at least i know who smoothies alt is now. Congrats on posting a picture of something in your laser on a different account than your main account before posting it on your main account.

Kinda like how we know all yours, eh?  Cheesy You might as well have just posted in 30pt. font "i am woodcollector" but that's pretty much what every one of your posts scream anyway.

▄▄███████▄███████▄▄▄
 █████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███████████████
       ▀▀███▄
███████████████
          ▀███
 █████████████
             ███
███████████▀▀               ███
███                         ███
███                         ███
 ███                       ███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ▀███▄▄             ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀
         ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
░░░████▄▄▄▄
░▄▄░
▄▄███████▄▀█████▄▄
██▄████▌▐█▌█████▄██
████▀▄▄▄▌███░▄▄▄▀████
██████▄▄▄█▄▄▄██████
█░███████░▐█▌░███████░█
▀▀██▀░██░▐█▌░██░▀██▀▀
▄▄▄░█▀░█░██░▐█▌░██░█░▀█░▄▄▄
██▀░░░░▀██░▐█▌░██▀░░░░▀██
▀██
█████▄███▀▀██▀▀███▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
▄▄██████▄▄
▀█▀
█  █▀█▀
  ▄█  ██  █▄  ▄
█ ▄█ █▀█▄▄█▀█ █▄ █
▀▄█ █ ███▄▄▄▄███ █ █▄▀
▀▀ █    ▄▄▄▄    █ ▀▀
   ██████   █
█     ▀▀     █
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄ ██████▀▀██████ ▄
▄████████ ██ ████████▄
▀▀███████▄▄███████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
█████████████LEADING CRYPTO SPORTSBOOK & CASINO█████████████
MULTI
CURRENCY
1500+
CASINO GAMES
CRYPTO EXCLUSIVE
CLUBHOUSE
FAST & SECURE
PAYMENTS
..PLAY NOW!..
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 07:28:57 PM

Well at least i know who smoothies alt is now. Congrats on posting a picture of something in your laser on a different account than your main account before posting it on your main account.

Kinda like how we know all yours, eh?  Cheesy You might as well have just posted in 30pt. font "i am woodcollector" but that's pretty much what every one of your posts scream anyway.
He did do that. Well he didn't use 30 point font.

I am not sure why you gave it negative trust though. Smoothie is not a scammer, unlike someone in this thread  Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: