Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 07:46:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Advcash | a new "anonymous" bitcoin debit card [EUR & USD]  (Read 177711 times)
MR1
Legendary

Activity: 927
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 02:13:05 PM

When paying online, do your cards ask for sms verification?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AdvancedCash

Activity: 429
Merit: 257

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2015, 02:14:31 PM

When paying online, do your cards ask for sms verification?

They do not. We do plan to add 3D Secure later on, but it will probably work in a different way.
josselin

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 02:07:25 PM

ADVCash is a great solution...on the paper.
My colleague and I tried to withdraw money from our Stripe account to ADV. The first time the money hardly arrived after a couple weeks. Second time, after we changed all the infos to put the same as ADV's bank account, we got the confirmation by Stripe (with all proof) that the money rightly arrived 3 days after. We're still waiting for the funds to be credited, 15 days after....

Because ADV looks legit and I really like their solution (and the Mastercard works great!) I tried to personally wire 300,00€ from my personal bank account to theirs. Almost one week after and i'm still waiting for funds.  Huh

They're not professional yet, although we believe in their solution!  Roll Eyes

Joss
Scaccomatt0
Legendary

Activity: 1120

https://cryptoworld.io

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2015, 05:19:19 PM

If I well understand, the plastic card costs 4.99 USD/EUR, send money to the card account 0.99 USD/EUR and no fee, no cost for POS transactions in europe.

What's the "Balance Inquiry"? The balance check?

In the website there are all historic transactions?

████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
               ______
          __███████████████_      █████         █████          █████           █████
       _█████████████████████      █████         █████        █████           █████
     _███████¯¯¯     ¯¯██████       █████         █████      █████           █████
   _██████¯            ¯████¯        █████         █████    █████           █████
  ██████¯                             █████          ██████████            █████
 ██████                               █████          ██████████            █████
 █████                                 █████         ██████████            █████
█████                                  █████          ████████            █████
█████                                  █████           ██████             █████
█████                                  █████           ██████            █████    
█████                                   █████          ██████          █████    
 █████                                  █████          ██████          █████
 ██████                                 █████          ██████        █████
  ██████_                                █████         ██████        █████
   ¯██████_            _████_            █████        ████████       █████
     ¯███████___     __██████            █████      █████  █████     █████
       ¯█████████████████████             █████    █████    █████   █████
          ¯¯███████████████¯               ████████████      ███████████
               ¯¯¯¯¯¯                      ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯         ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
|

FAUCET
ICO
ANDROID

████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
Blawpaw
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1027

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 07:40:34 PM

My colleague and I tried to withdraw money from our Stripe account to ADV. The first time the money hardly arrived after a couple weeks. Second time, after we changed all the infos to put the same as ADV's bank account, we got the confirmation by Stripe (with all proof) that the money rightly arrived 3 days after. We're still waiting for the funds to be credited, 15 days after....

Because ADV looks legit and I really like their solution (and the Mastercard works great!) I tried to personally wire 300,00€ from my personal bank account to theirs. Almost one week after and i'm still waiting for funds.  Huh

Joss

I find it very strange for you to be creating an account just be making this post.

I made my card a few weeks ago and it has been working perfectly. of course I just recharge it with bitcoin.

I seriously hope this company can work perfectly and that they solve your issue. Probably some type of transactions aren't working so well!
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2015, 04:09:44 AM

I've been using the card for a while now but the currency conversion when depositing bitcoin always feels a bit off... Which bitcoin price are you using?
AdvancedCash

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2015, 02:08:05 PM

I've been using the card for a while now but the currency conversion when depositing bitcoin always feels a bit off... Which bitcoin price are you using?

I believe this has been mentioned before. We are not using any particular Bitcoin rate. There is no such thing as the universal Bitcoin exchange rate, it is different from marketplace to marketplace. It is our own custom rate. We believe it's easier for people this way than showing a higher rate and then making them subtract the funding commission in %.
AdvancedCash

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2015, 02:13:38 PM

What paper would that be?

I believe I have talked to your colleague extensively about this. I strongly recommended using a normal bank account and not Stripe. There is always some mixup of transfer details, there are no notes, the beneficiary and issuing client names are irregular, and more. It is only logical it takes longer to even identify such transfers, never mind process them. Last time this transfer was made it was sent to your colleague's name as beneficiary and not to Advanced Cash LTD as it should be. We, however, have been able to recover this transfer from our bank (transfers with non-matching account numbers and beneficiary names are normally reversed).

Both your transfers have been identified and have been credited to your wallets. We are taking measures to make sure transfer processing happens faster later on. But again, when making irregular transfers from Stripe etc, you are not making it easier for anybody Smiley
AdvancedCash

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2015, 02:14:59 PM

If I well understand, the plastic card costs 4.99 USD/EUR, send money to the card account 0.99 USD/EUR and no fee, no cost for POS transactions in europe.

Balance inquiry is balance check in an ATM, that's exactly right. All transaction history is available inside your account. POS transactions are free as long as they are in the card's currency, USD or EUR. If the transaction currency is different, there is a 2% fee.
Scaccomatt0
Legendary

Activity: 1120

https://cryptoworld.io

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2015, 04:40:27 PM

Balance inquiry is balance check in an ATM, that's exactly right. All transaction history is available inside your account. POS transactions are free as long as they are in the card's currency, USD or EUR. If the transaction currency is different, there is a 2% fee.
thanks for the fast reply. I'm gonna think about this cc solution!

████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
               ______
          __███████████████_      █████         █████          █████           █████
       _█████████████████████      █████         █████        █████           █████
     _███████¯¯¯     ¯¯██████       █████         █████      █████           █████
   _██████¯            ¯████¯        █████         █████    █████           █████
  ██████¯                             █████          ██████████            █████
 ██████                               █████          ██████████            █████
 █████                                 █████         ██████████            █████
█████                                  █████          ████████            █████
█████                                  █████           ██████            █████    
█████                                   █████          ██████          █████    
 █████                                  █████          ██████          █████
 ██████                                 █████          ██████        █████
  ██████_                                █████         ██████        █████
   ¯██████_            _████_            █████        ████████       █████
     ¯███████___     __██████            █████      █████  █████     █████
       ¯█████████████████████             █████    █████    █████   █████
          ¯¯███████████████¯               ████████████      ███████████
               ¯¯¯¯¯¯                      ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯         ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
|

FAUCET
ICO
ANDROID

████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
Coin-NRW

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 05:46:44 PM

Hello Advancedcash!

I tried to get in contact with your support staff with your ticket System, but there was no answer for 3 days now.

My problem:

The balance of my plastic card was 651,02 EUR, but there are now two new transactions with -740 and -10 EUR.
So my Balance is now -98,98 EUR.
This two transactions are wrong, and the negative (!) balance is wrong too.
Please correct my balance.

Please get in contact with me per PM.

Thank you.
AdvancedCash

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2015, 06:09:39 PM

Hello Advancedcash!

I tried to get in contact with your support staff with your ticket System, but there was no answer for 3 days now.

My problem:

The balance of my plastic card was 651,02 EUR, but there are now two new transactions with -740 and -10 EUR.

Thank you.

Hey. I did see your ticket, but thing is, we are evening out a few things related to the newly launched EUR cards with our card vendor and I haven't been able to get all the details on this for you just yet. Sorry about this delay, I'm on it and I'll make sure we respond to this ASAP.
Blawpaw
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1027

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 06:30:36 PM

I agree, and you should make this information available and if possible, to have the bitcoin ticker price showing on the site!
coinzat

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Young but I'm not that bold

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 06:33:58 PM

I have a question about the virtual card that worth 1 dollar

Can I use it to activate PayPal and facebook ads ?
And I want to know if any one used it in google cloud too ?
AdvancedCash

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2015, 06:56:06 PM

I agree, and you should make this information available and if possible, to have the bitcoin ticker price showing on the site!

What information? All the rates are shown on www.advcash.com in the header just like I said.
AdvancedCash

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2015, 06:57:50 PM

That's sort of not a question to us. There are no limits on our side. We do not know if the card will work with this or that merchant, we just have no way of knowing that. A lot of people use our card with PayPal but your case depends on PayPal policies in your area.
coinzat

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Young but I'm not that bold

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 07:02:18 PM

That's sort of not a question to us. There are no limits on our side. We do not know if the card will work with this or that merchant, we just have no way of knowing that. A lot of people use our card with PayPal but your case depends on PayPal policies in your area.

Thanks for your answer , and if any member tried advcash card with those services please write your review here in  a Comment
josselin

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 10:11:33 AM

What paper would that be?

I believe I have talked to your colleague extensively about this. I strongly recommended using a normal bank account and not Stripe. There is always some mixup of transfer details, there are no notes, the beneficiary and issuing client names are irregular, and more. It is only logical it takes longer to even identify such transfers, never mind process them. Last time this transfer was made it was sent to your colleague's name as beneficiary and not to Advanced Cash LTD as it should be. We, however, have been able to recover this transfer from our bank (transfers with non-matching account numbers and beneficiary names are normally reversed).

Both your transfers have been identified and have been credited to your wallets. We are taking measures to make sure transfer processing happens faster later on. But again, when making irregular transfers from Stripe etc, you are not making it easier for anybody Smiley

We know, thanks for your help, I hope you'll make it for easy funding from Stripe! Your solution is great!

Joss
Coin-NRW

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 01:25:55 PM

Hello Advancedcash!

My problem:

Thank you.

Hey. I did see your ticket, but thing is, we are evening out a few things related to the newly launched EUR cards with our card vendor and I haven't been able to get all the details on this for you just yet. Sorry about this delay, I'm on it and I'll make sure we respond to this ASAP.

Hello,

thank you for your answer. I understand that the EUR cards are new and there can be problems, but how much time will you need to refund my money?
Thank you again.
Demous

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 06:07:27 PM

Thanks for your answer , and if any member tried advcash card with those services please write your review here in  a Comment

I can confirm that both the virtual and the plastic cards work fine with PayPal, I've confirmed both of them on my account. I have no idea about the other services tho.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: