Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 12:54:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Advcash | a new "anonymous" bitcoin debit card [EUR & USD]  (Read 177711 times)
KeySeller

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

Your Norton seller

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 07:03:34 PM

It's been months since you mentioned thinking about implementing paypal deposits. So, are you still planning on doing it or is it ruled out as non-viable?
+1
Another question : is possible to verify paypal account with your vcc?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AdvancedCash

Activity: 429
Merit: 257

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2016, 07:08:40 PM

It's been months since you mentioned thinking about implementing paypal deposits. So, are you still planning on doing it or is it ruled out as non-viable?
+1

We do not know if it is possible to verity your PayPal account with our card. This is a PayPal question actually, not an Advanced Cash question. We do not restrict card usage in any way, so there are no obstacles to that from our side. If there's enough funds on the card for any particular transaction, there will be no reasons for it to not go through as far as Advanced Cash is concerned. Everything else is up to the merchant and depends on the policies applied to your account.

As for PayPal deposits, I do not have any updates on them so far, unfortunately.

Relictus

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 03:51:49 PM

+1

I hold their usd vcc and paypal verification charges showed up instantly under 'card transactions'.

As per PP deposits - shame. I could really use something akin to payoneer option, since I'm already verified with advcash.

manicminer

Activity: 302
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 10:17:01 AM

http://advcash.com/en/fees/

WITHDRAW FUNDS
Bitcoin internal - exchange rate

The network fees for withdrawing bitcoin from your account is not quite clear, not clear at all.

PS. Why your site is not HTTPS by default?
AdvancedCash

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2016, 10:19:13 AM

http://advcash.com/en/fees/

The network fees for withdrawing bitcoin from your account is not quite clear, not clear at all.

PS. Why your site is not HTTPS by default?

It is HTTPS by default - https://wallet.advcash.com/

I'm not sure what you mean by network fees. All Bitcoin transactions are made using our internal exchange rate with no extra fees. On the Bitcoin withdrawal page, you see exactly how much BTC you get for this or that withdrawal amount.
manicminer

Activity: 302
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 01:15:07 PM

I mean, if I visit this page, for example: http://advcash.com/en/fees/ it does not become automatically HTTPS, like modern web pages are supposed to do. It's a minor thing, but it's free to do it, just letting you know. These little things help to build trust in a, supposedly professional operation.

I'm not sure what you mean by network fees. All Bitcoin transactions are made using our internal exchange rate with no extra fees. On the Bitcoin withdrawal page, you see exactly how much BTC you get for this or that withdrawal amount.

Maybe we misunderstand each other. Let's say I have 1 bitcoin in my AdvCAsh wallet. How much bitcoins can I withdraw to another wallet, no conversion involved? Your bitcoin network fee is not visible for visitors of your  web site. Do you suggest that I should sign up first, to see your fee schedule? It's not how it's supposed to work with financial services, rather, the other way around.

Separately: is AdvCash a "one man show" yet? Nothing wrong with that, though, just curious.
AdvancedCash

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2016, 01:21:10 PM

I mean, if I visit this page, for example: http://advcash.com/en/fees/ it does not become automatically HTTPS, like modern web pages are supposed to do. It's a minor thing, bout it's free to do it, just letting you know.

Maybe we misunderstand each other. Let's say I have 1 bitcoin in my AdvCAsh wallet. How much bitcoins can I withdraw to another wallet, no conversion involved? Your bitcoin network fee is not visible for visitors of your  web site. Do you suggest that I should sign up first, to see your fee schedule? It's not how it's supposed to work with financial services, rather, the other way around.

Separately: is AdvCash a "one man show" yet? Nothing wrong with that, though, just curious.

www.advcash.com does not need to be HTTPS-enabled. It's a promo site with basic information about our services. As soon as we are speaking about logging into your account, i.e. everything that happens on wallet.advcash.com, it becomes HTTPS-enabled.

We do not have Bitcoin wallets and it does not say anywhere we do. I do suggest you should sign up first. But not because of the fees. They are all on www.advcash.com. Once you sign up, you will see that we have USD, EUR, GBP, and RUB wallets, and Bitcoin is a funding and withdrawal method for any of those, but it's not a separate wallet currency. So you can't have 1 Bitcoin in an ADVCash wallet, it just does not work this way.

Advanced Cash has never been a one man show.
steyn34

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 01:39:34 AM
Last edit: March 08, 2016, 01:53:46 AM by steyn34

Hello,
I just bought a 318€ object on ebay with eur vcc through paypal, it cost me 342€ in total, that's a lot.
Does someone know a bitcoin virtual card that does not use a Gibraltar GBP card provider so when i pay it does not go through gbp ?
Thanks
AdvancedCash

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2016, 04:23:20 AM

Hello,
I just bought a 318€ object on ebay with eur vcc through paypal, it cost me 342€ in total, that's a lot.
Does someone know a bitcoin virtual card that does not use a Gibraltar GBP card provider so when i pay it does not go through gbp ?
Thanks

It can easily be our card, you just need to check the conversion options when making the payment. Sometimes PayPal assumes card's currency based on its country of issue, which is obviously not exactly correct in this case. There's a link called Other conversion options or something like that on the payment page.
imbest

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 12:56:23 PM

I am using advcash from past few months.i like the virtual master card offer which cost only $1.its safe and secure,easy to use and reload with low fees
steyn34

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 04:28:03 PM
Last edit: March 08, 2016, 10:05:36 PM by steyn34

Hello,
Thanks

It can easily be our card, you just need to check the conversion options when making the payment. Sometimes PayPal assumes card's currency based on its country of issue, which is obviously not exactly correct in this case. There's a link called Other conversion options or something like that on the payment page.

I just saw a thread on paypal community people have the same issue with neteller, skrill...etc
To change the default card currency from gbp to eur we just need to contact paypal support and they'll do it manually.

Problem solved.
anubizz

Activity: 340
Merit: 124

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 12:25:39 PM

After some time of testing i can highly recommend this card. Legit service and works very well! Smiley

HOSTTECH- vServers, Webhosting and colocation in the heart of Switzerland: https://www.hosttech.at/
AdvancedCash

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2016, 07:14:01 PM

Hello my Name is Dominik and im from Germany Sorry for my english Sad

I have also the advcash card and i start to use them today (my first debit with the option to load with bitcoins).

And now i have 1500 Euro on my card and can not use them.

And i also can not put the money on my plastic card back in the ADV Wallet

No ATM No Shopping in a Supermarket  and no Shopping anywhere, so i write the support and ask whats happend with my money, no answer.....

I try to call your (Service) number... just ringing and Mailbox

I try to contact via skype ... nobody online.

Can you please tell my

1- why never somebody go on the telefon?

2- why i cant use my money

3- can u please help me to fix the problem

Thanks

First thing you should do is create a ticket, this is how technical issues are resolved, not on the phone, not on Skype. You should be able to move the funds back to the wallet by clicking the card and choosing Withdrawal in the popup. There also are no known problems with the card platform that could prevent your card from working in ATMs and shops, I have used mine several times over the past few days without any problems. We will be glad to assist you with any issues that you may have in the ticket that you create with details on this.
BTCfangirl

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 03:05:07 AM

Im copying this i wrote in another thread when support seems active here.

"Advcash:
They seems good from the start and uploading verification docs was easy and 2Hrs later i stod as "Verified". I then tried to load my plastic card but it didnt work.. Apperently i only got verified on their website and not at the bank so i only have the unverified limits.
Asked how long it can take for the bank to verify and was told around 3days but up to a week because high pressure so i waited, waited some more and after 1,5 weeks i asked again with the respons that one more inqury had been sent to the bank and told to wait 2-3 working days. I´ll waited 4 days and asked again but only same awnser back "one more inqury had been sent to the bank and told to wait 2-3 working days". After waiting 1 more week i asked if they can do something more to get me some info on how long waitingtime or at the best, solve the problem but i was told "Unfortunately, sometimes our card vendor experiences some delay in processing such requests."  NO SHIT? Is it gonna take one more month? A year? Customer support can do much better in my opinion and feels worthless to me and to get me verified.

It has now gone almost 2 month or over 30 WORKING days and still not verified even if advcash site says so from early beginning. Im not counting with good service and help to fix it but if they prove me wrong its ok with me Smiley
So, i do NOT recommend advcash.com at all, weak service and deadly slow"

It was 3 weeks ago i wrote that and no progress yet.
bronko88

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 07:07:40 AM

I have also the advcash card and i start to use them today (my first debit with the option to load with bitcoins).

No ATM No Shopping in a Supermarket  and no Shopping anywhere, so i write the support and ask whats happend with my money, no answer.....

Can you please tell my

Thanks

First thing you should do is create a ticket, this is how technical issues are resolved, not on the phone, not on Skype. You should be able to move the funds back to the wallet by clicking the card and choosing Withdrawal in the popup. There also are no known problems with the card platform that could prevent your card from working in ATMs and shops, I have used mine several times over the past few days without any problems. We will be glad to assist you with any issues that you may have in the ticket that you create with details on this.

I Creat a ticket and u send me this answer:

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us back. We are sorry for the inconvenience. Your profile is fully verified in our system, but the verification is still processing at our card vendor side. It is different system that operates cards. Because of it you have limits on your card :

total cumulative lifetime card funding/transaction limit: €2,500

Card funding
- max one-time funding: €500
- max daily funding: €500
- funding transactions per day: 2

Purchases
- transactions per day: no limit
- max daily spending: €1,000
- max total transactions: €2,500
- total card transactions: no limit

ATM withdrawals
- total withdrawal amount: €1,000
- max ATM transactions per day: 5
- max one-time withdrawal: €200
- total withdrawals per day: €400

Once your verification is completed, your limits will be raised.

Sincerely,
Elena Advanced
Advanced Cash Ltd
Customer Support Service Engineer

I send u my verification things 1 month ago and the card vendor dont see it?

But interesting is:  Card funding

AND WHY IT WAS POSSIBLE YESTERDAY TO PUT 2500 EURO ON MY CARD?Huh? AND NO I CANT WITHDRAW THE MONEY BACK TO THE WALLET THERE COMES A TRANSACTION ERROR.
bronko88

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 07:23:53 AM

Can you please tell my

Thanks

And you forget to answer this questions: the question is WHY

Can you please tell my

1- why never somebody go on the phone?  Customer Hotline. +501 223 73 32 From 11:00 to 20:00 GMT
RBF

Activity: 212
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 01:56:03 PM

Is it possible to order 2 plastic cards? One in USD and the other in EUR?

Thank you!
teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 02:09:35 PM

Can you please tell my

Thanks

Can you please tell my

1- why never somebody go on the phone?  Customer Hotline. +501 223 73 32 From 11:00 to 20:00 GMT
Different time zone, maybe when you give them a call, nobody is there to pick the phone up
Or maybe someone else is currently talking to the customer service
I've been using this and so far so good
Can you try to create ticket?
I think creating ticket is faster than waiting for them to pickup the phone
Also this is a stupid question:
You do try to use the card on ATM machine and shops with Mastercard logo on it right ?
AdvancedCash

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2016, 01:45:29 PM

Can you please tell my

Thanks

Can you please tell my

1- why never somebody go on the phone?  Customer Hotline. +501 223 73 32 From 11:00 to 20:00 GMT

We do not have full-featured tech support over the phone at this stage, I'm afraid. Please use tickets, it's a perfectly normal way to solve this. It's not something that can be immediately resolved in live mode anyway.
AdvancedCash

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2016, 01:46:52 PM

Can you please tell my

Thanks

I Creat a ticket and u send me this answer:

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us back. We are sorry for the inconvenience. Your profile is fully verified in our system, but the verification is still processing at our card vendor side. It is different system that operates cards. Because of it you have limits on your card :

total cumulative lifetime card funding/transaction limit: €2,500

Card funding

Purchases
- transactions per day: no limit
- max daily spending: €1,000
- max total transactions: €2,500
- total card transactions: no limit

ATM withdrawals
- total withdrawal amount: €1,000
- max ATM transactions per day: 5
- max one-time withdrawal: €200
- total withdrawals per day: €400

Once your verification is completed, your limits will be raised.

Sincerely,
Elena Advanced
Advanced Cash Ltd
Customer Support Service Engineer

I send u my verification things 1 month ago and the card vendor dont see it?

But interesting is:  Card funding

AND WHY IT WAS POSSIBLE YESTERDAY TO PUT 2500 EURO ON MY CARD?Huh? AND NO I CANT WITHDRAW THE MONEY BACK TO THE WALLET THERE COMES A TRANSACTION ERROR.

I don't know why, to tell you the truth. It should not be possible technically. Besides, I don't know who you are, what your account is, and I am not going to post information about your account and cards on a public forum anyway. This will be resolved in the ticket system, not here. If there is a tech issue, our team and the card vendor will look into this. Please refer to the tickets for any updates about this case.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: