Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:11:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Advcash | a new "anonymous" bitcoin debit card [EUR & USD]  (Read 177715 times)
imbest

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 08:56:08 AM

there might be some problem with the stuff,we need to wait until we got any answer from the support
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tbz212

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 09:03:11 AM

I understand that there is a problem, but this is not the right way to handle the problem.They should communicate with their customers. They said it will be handled within 24 hours, but it's been close to 2 days.
stepeti

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 10:08:48 AM

Two days ago I funded my ewallet with 30 btc to withdrawal by cards!!
I payed 10$ for 1 btc= 300$ and in their "news" there isn't any post about card's problem!
I want my BTC wit all fees and their don't answer....btc volatility... we wont to talk about it??!?!?!

stepeti

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 10:44:31 AM

Hi everybody, my name is Andrew and I will be happy to answer all your questions about Advanced Cash.

So far I see the usual question about Bitcoin funding commission Smiley You can always see our rate in the header of www.advcash.com. We feel showing the rate instead of a % that the user needs to calculate on their own is just easier for our customers. Every Bitcoin business has their own rate, BitPay, Coinbase, Kraken, Exmo, and so do we. I believe it is a competitive rate especially if you take into account our other low fees and how cheap the plastic MasterCard is ($4.99 if ordered within a week from registration).

As for the card transactions, just go to your history and click a transaction you want to know about. A popup with details will appear, and you will see the commission, if any. POS card purchases in USD are free, non-USD purchases mean a 2% currency conversion fee. This information is available at http://advcash.com/solutions/card/.

Post your questions here or hit me up to talk about Advanced Cash:
andrew@advcash.com

Cheers!

...andrew you wont write on forums....why don't write in your site to answer our ticketssssssssssss?HuhHuh
stepeti

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 11:20:32 AM

this is my ask:

Please how many time to restore card funding? I payed 10$/btc to deposit  BTC on your platform!!!!
If I withdrawal by btc you refund my fees?Huh

and again after 1 day:

AOOOOOOOO
CAN YOU SEEE OUR TICKETS??
HOW MANY TIME FOR AN ANSWER?HuhHuhHuh?

This is their answer:

Hello,

Sorry for the delay with answer. We regret to inform you that funding of plastic and virtual Advanced Cash cards is temporarily not available due to maintenance. We are working to restore this functionality within 24 hours. All other withdrawal features are not affected by this. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.

As soon as card funding will be available, your money will be send to the card.

If you have further questions, you can ask them in reply to this message.

Sincerely,
Igor Advanced
Advanced Cash Ltd
Customer Support Service Engineer

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

my question was not answered!!!!! I'm waiting 48 hours to read the same in their "news section"
24 hours?Huh!!!
but you have write this 48 hours ago!!!!!
mywayor67

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 11:54:30 AM

This is how this "company" operates. If you ask them question they will respond in 24h if you're really lucky but 99 times out of 100 they respond after 3-5 days. They just posted on news section. It looks like they have time to post news but not answering customer tickets. I do understand that there is some unplanned delays but when money is involved you must ALWAYS issue update after 24h.
AdvancedCash

Activity: 429
Merit: 257

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2016, 12:06:19 PM

I apologise if we did not respond to something. We are really overloaded with all kinds of requests on top of this card platform issue and other stuff. There's just too many. It's physically impossible to respond to everything right away. You are welcome to email me at andrew@advcash.com with your ticket numbers and I'll see what I can do. Please don't post it here, send as a private message or anything else. Email only, please.

Sometimes things happen, I don't know any service or business that has never had any issues. We will do our best to post an update in the news today about the card platform thing. This is a top priority right now and we are doing everything we can. On behalf of the company, I apologise again if something has not been looked into fast enough.
mywayor67

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 12:28:33 PM

I apologise if we did not respond to something. We are really overloaded with all kinds of requests on top of this card platform issue and other stuff. There's just too many. It's physically impossible to respond to everything right away. You are welcome to email me at andrew@advcash.com with your ticket numbers and I'll see what I can do. Please don't post it here, send as a private message or anything else. Email only, please.

Sometimes things happen, I don't know any service or business that has never had any issues. We will do our best to post an update in the news today about the card platform thing. This is a top priority right now and we are doing everything we can. On behalf of the company, I apologise again if something has not been looked into fast enough.

I think that everyone understands that there is some factors that you cannot control when resolving problems. It always will be the best to post update on news section after 24h. Now everyone start to bombard your ticket system if there is no update asking the same question. Wishing you to learn from your mistakes and never put your customers in last place.
stepeti

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 12:49:06 PM

I think that clients who pay $ 40K/ 50K per month deserve some respect . Did you have skype and have it removed , why?
AdvancedCash

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2016, 01:05:50 PM

I think that clients who pay $ 40K/ 50K per month deserve some respect . Did you have skype and have it removed , why?

Everybody deserves respect no matter what their amounts are.

With tens and tens of thousands of users Skype makes no sense. What are we going to do, chat to thousands of people all day from one Skype account? There's no efficiency to that whatsoever. It's chaotic, you can't track request progress, I could give you plenty of other reasons. It may look like it can help you solve your issue, but it won't. We should have removed it a long time ago, if you ask me.
AdvancedCash

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2016, 01:09:43 PM

I think that everyone understands that there is some factors that you cannot control when resolving problems. It always will be the best to post update on news section after 24h. Now everyone start to bombard your ticket system if there is no update asking the same question. Wishing you to learn from your mistakes and never put your customers in last place.

I do see your point and you are right. However, people bombard the ticket system whether there is an update or not, believe me. A lot of people don't even know where the news are or don't bother to read them, even though there's a notification about unread news count. People don't read bank transfer rules shown in a popup that you can only get rid of by clicking 'Confirm', which kinda implies you at least scanned through them. People ask basic questions that are covered on the website. I guess that's just the world we live in Smiley We are trying to make things easier for everybody. There's a FAQ coming up both on the external site and inside the account as well, and we are working on other things too.
pepper123

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 02:04:57 PM

It would be very helpful if you could simply post the reason why card funding is not available at the moment.

Ecoin is using the same card issuer.
I could see in the E-Coin Thread that Wave Crest Holding has changed their banking rules.

News from the bank: since last week, the bank no longer accepts bank transfers and transfers via our Alternative Payment Methods for unverified cards.
They do not accept any unverified accounts anymore.
However card funding with Ecoin card still works for full verified users.

chompyZ

Activity: 291
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 04:43:56 PM

No fud - withdrawing to a visa/mastercard [issued by a user's bank] doesn't work either.
I can only speculate from this that that this covers EVERYTHING to do with credit-cards, hence is not a technical issue, but rather a business/ bureaucratic issue with advcash's banking services.
... and weekend is approaching fast.

Then again, I have thus far been very happy from Advcash services, so i give them the benefit of the doubt that this is a business issue/ crisis, like every business occasionally has.
I'm also happy to see they learned something about the importance of communication during a crisis.

anubizz

Activity: 340
Merit: 124

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 01:50:14 AM

I agree to the last post! Advcash offer a great service so give them time to get everything working again. Smiley

HOSTTECH- vServers, Webhosting and colocation in the heart of Switzerland: https://www.hosttech.at/
stepeti

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 08:25:07 AM

I do see your point and you are right. However, people bombard the ticket system whether there is an update or not, believe me. A lot of people don't even know where the news are or don't bother to read them, even though there's a notification about unread news count. People don't read bank transfer rules shown in a popup that you can only get rid of by clicking 'Confirm', which kinda implies you at least scanned through them. People ask basic questions that are covered on the website. I guess that's just the world we live in Smiley We are trying to make things easier for everybody. There's a FAQ coming up both on the external site and inside the account as well, and we are working on other things too.

Andrew this is your update:

Unfortunately, we have not yet been able to fix the problem with the card platform. For reasons outside of our control, there have been unexpected complications with receiving the bank transfers we sent several days ago from our bank account to the accounts of our partners, the card vendor and the Visa/MC card withdrawal processor. These transfers were meant to fund our account balances with them, which is required for these system features to function properly. We are sorry that we are all experiencing this. We do everything we possibly can to rectify the situation. We will do our best to post an update on the nearest business day.

I  payed 10$ for every btc to fund my wallet and my card (300$)....your card system don't work I want withdrawal my money(other fees) , refund my funding fees and withdrawal fees, because your system don't work!! ok?? yes or not??? I have openede 3 tickets but you don't answer about it.

someoldcoins

Activity: 252
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 06:36:39 AM
Last edit: April 19, 2016, 07:33:57 PM by someoldcoins

using adv for some time  money are safe until now i don't keep them for long, and transactions are executed
i verified another card from another vendor with adv service.
but couple of months and after a rough  time with the support explaining them i could fund card without authorization

you can see here the issuer wave crest not accept my submission  

i told them to check my dob info just in case something is wrong then sent details again , they did not like my response and ask me to verify my account .oops
i sensed they might  be thinking there are only  huge numbers of  scammmers/illegal users using their site or at least add fake profiles Sad but they let them in for now probably to make 100% profits however they might stop at some point and force all customers to provide ID etc even the legal one .

anyway back to the my issue .. since that time  i could not upload funds to the other card provider  via normal method .

btw i tried to use payoneer card with that provider and card was accepted in 2 minutes there was no authorization for 4 digits code  everything went smooth even though both are prepaid cards this give a clue about the trust system  Grin .although  payoneer card does not deal with that vendor .

adv were very stubborn but eventually agreed to correct  info nevertheless my problem has not been solved i did not bother to contact them again for a shitload of hassle.
jokerboy

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 06:39:13 PM

I tried to load my card but I got an error "The transaction is not available"
Is there anyone getting the same error Huh
nata100

Activity: 21

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 09:16:17 AM

I tried to load my card but I got an error "The transaction is not available"
Is there anyone getting the same error Huh

Yes
stepeti

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 12:00:50 PM

.......MMMMMMMM......MONEY PROBLEM FOR ADVCASH!!!! BYE BYEEEEE Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
stepeti

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 12:13:56 PM

AHHAHAHAHA THEY WORKED HARDLY TO RESOLVE THE PROBLEM IN 24 HOURS ...AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHA
TWO DAYS AGO WAS A THECNICAL PROBLEM!!! Grin Grin Grin Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: