Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 11:07:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Advcash | a new "anonymous" bitcoin debit card [EUR & USD]  (Read 177711 times)
operator55

Activity: 75
Merit: 24

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 06:51:55 PM

Finally

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AdvancedCash

Activity: 429
Merit: 257

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2016, 02:04:35 AM

Finally

Any further scam accusations? Or we are good to continue now?

As for the Bitcoin rates and yet more scam accusations because of that (those are always fun to respond to), I feel like very few people actually check what it says on www.advcash.com. In the Fees section, it says 'internal system rate' for Bitcoin. For deposits, the BTC/USD rate is shown in the header along with other currency exchange rates. For withdrawals, the fee is also affected by the total withdrawal amount and is calculated for each individual transaction separately on the transaction page inside your account. In any case, you see the exact amounts before you make any actual transactions.
operator55

Activity: 75
Merit: 24

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 05:51:09 AM

Finally

Don't be arogant now, because your service has been off for almost 20 days - this will for sure impact decision on new customers who care about reliability.
Who knows, maybe it happens again?

PS. There was never any scam accusation because of BTC rate (don't get paranoid). It was only mentioned that there's hidden fee and theoretically we're charged for using service which was not working - using this so called hidden BTC "fee".
AdvancedCash

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2016, 09:49:15 AM

Finally

Don't be arogant now, because your service has been off for almost 20 days - this will for sure impact decision on new customers who care about reliability.

PS. There was never any scam accusation because of BTC rate (don't get paranoid). It was only mentioned that there's hidden fee and theoretically we're charged for using service which was not working - using this so called hidden BTC "fee".

Anything can happen, you know. Point it, when it happens, we are not just sitting there waiting for things to solve themselves, as many suggested.

As for new customers, I believe this would have been much easier to handle for everybody involved if it wasn't for trolls who tried to lecture us about how it's a scam and how corporate banking actually works and how we are wrong about everything and how we are not doing our job properly and everything else that has been said all over the place. But hey, it happened, moving on. I see the same people who were actively trying to destroy our reputation and saying how we are the worst service to have ever existed now being very sweet and nice and publicly grateful that everything is back to normal. Guess that's how internet works.
omarabid

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 12:01:25 PM

Finally

As for the Bitcoin rates and yet more scam accusations because of that (those are always fun to respond to), I feel like very few people actually check what it says on www.advcash.com. In the Fees section, it says 'internal system rate' for Bitcoin. For deposits, the BTC/USD rate is shown in the header along with other currency exchange rates. For withdrawals, the fee is also affected by the total withdrawal amount and is calculated for each individual transaction separately on the transaction page inside your account. In any case, you see the exact amounts before you make any actual transactions.

Dude, as a customer I think you were about to cross the line. I understand this is a hard situation to go through, but you need to keep a cool head. You need also to understand that the rate of scams is high in the bitcoin world. So everybody is suspicious of everybody. The thing I like about AdvCash is that I don't need to trust you. I just deposit the amounts I need and keep practically no balance there.

However, you are either false advertising about the Bitcoin deposit being free or simply ignorant of what it means. The fee is basically the spread between the buy and sell. Look at Circle. If I sell a Bitcoin for $200, I buy it again for $200.

This is not the case for AdvCash. The spread is huge. More like 3-5% of the Bitcoin price. Since you are not running an exchange with an order book, this is your Fee for Bitcoin deposits and withdrawals.
AdvancedCash

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2016, 12:05:28 PM

Finally

Dude, as a customer I think you were about to cross the line. I understand this is a hard situation to go through, but you need to keep a cool head. You need also to understand that the rate of scams is high in the bitcoin world. So everybody is suspicious of everybody. The thing I like about AdvCash is that I don't need to trust you. I just deposit the amounts I need and keep practically no balance there.

However, you are either false advertising about the Bitcoin deposit being free or simply ignorant of what it means. The fee is basically the spread between the buy and sell. Look at Circle. If I sell a Bitcoin for $200, I buy it again for $200.

This is not the case for AdvCash. The spread is huge. More like 3-5% of the Bitcoin price. Since you are not running an exchange with an order book, this is your Fee for Bitcoin deposits and withdrawals.

Please point me to the place where it says Bitcoin deposits are free. It does not say that anywhere, I'm not sure why you are basing your argument on this. It says, internal system rate, no fee on top of that. Have you actually seen the website, or you just want to accuse us of false advertising so bad? Luckily for us, some people have no problem with understanding how this works, I saw a post a bit earlier here. It's just a way to make calculations easier.
omarabid

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 12:07:59 PM

Finally

Anything can happen, you know. Point it, when it happens, we are not just sitting there waiting for things to solve themselves, as many suggested.

As for new customers, I believe this would have been much easier to handle for everybody involved if it wasn't for trolls who tried to lecture us about how it's a scam and how corporate banking actually works and how we are wrong about everything and how we are not doing our job properly and everything else that has been said all over the place. But hey, it happened, moving on. I see the same people who were actively trying to destroy our reputation and saying how we are the worst service to have ever existed now being very sweet and nice and publicly grateful that everything is back to normal. Guess that's how internet works.

Just try to have a thicker skin. I also think these statements does you no good. I already mentioned that I don't trust your service, neither wants to. The reason I like AdvCash is because it has a good interface and I don't need to trust it anyway. Try to capitalize on that and the real customers. There is lots of noise on the Internet.
omarabid

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 12:09:21 PM

Finally

Please point me to the place where it says Bitcoin deposits are free. It does not say that anywhere, I'm not sure why you are basing your argument on this. It says, internal system rate, no fee on top of that. Have you actually seen the website, or you just want to accuse us of false advertising so bad? Luckily for us, some people have no problem with understanding how this works, I saw a post a bit earlier here. It's just a way to make calculations easier.

It's on the first page of this thread:

Here a table with the fee :

Bitcoin - Fee: 0.00%
AdvancedCash

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2016, 12:10:46 PM

Finally

First of all, we did not create this thread. Second of all, it still does not say 'free'. Once again, it's 0% fee on top of our internal BTC/USD exchange rate (or EUR or any other currency), just like it says on advcash.com in the Fees section.
omarabid

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 12:14:13 PM

Finally

First of all, we did not create this thread. Second of all, it still does not say 'free'. Once again, it's 0% fee on top of our internal BTC/USD exchange rate (or EUR or any other currency), just like it says on advcash.com in the Fees section.

Oups, sorry. I see. You may want to PM the guy to fix it.
r0ger

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 12:59:25 PM

have sent 350€ to my account with btc.
funding the debit card was impossible.
then i realized their problems mentioned in the news section.
withdraw to a btc wallet off from advcash was no problem, but they charged me around 30€ with hidden fees for this...

sent ~0.875 in btc to them for funding the debit card and got ~0.800 out to my regular wallet.

as you see, 0% fee on btc^^

it seems now everything works again. could fund the card and withdraw on an atm. so, thanks advcash for solving the probs.
SLRman

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 01:00:42 PM

Calm down, they have to pay their money as well..  they provide us with a service which needs to be paid for. This is how life is...  

You're welcome.

AdvCash Andrew,

Just to confirm, now everything is back and working just before ? All the probs had been fixed? Limits on cards?
AdvancedCash

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2016, 01:01:43 PM

Calm down, they have to pay their money as well..  they provide us with a service which needs to be paid for. This is how life is...  

You're welcome.

AdvCash Andrew,

Just to confirm, now everything is back and working just before ? All the probs had been fixed? Limits on cards?

Just like it says in the news update inside the account, the limits are back to what they used to be and everything is running as it's supposed to at the moment.
miner_btc

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 04:05:10 PM

@AdvancedCash Has the card issuer verification issue been resolved as well?
omarabid

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 11:10:16 PM

@AdvancedCash Has the card issuer verification issue been resolved as well?

yes got verified recently  Smiley
anubizz

Activity: 340
Merit: 124

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 11:33:43 PM

Tested and all working fine! Smiley

HOSTTECH- vServers, Webhosting and colocation in the heart of Switzerland: https://www.hosttech.at/
Checkus

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 02:06:38 PM
Last edit: May 12, 2016, 05:55:31 PM by Checkus

To AdvancedCash

all working fine! Wink
reb0rn21
Legendary

Activity: 1896
Merit: 1024

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 01:46:53 AM

What is the wait time on verification, does now if advcash say verificated = card bank veryfied?

▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄
           ▄▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▀▄
        ▄▀▀  ▄▄▀█          ▀█▀▄▄  ▀▀▄
      ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀    ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
     █   █            ▀            █   █
   ▄▀ █  ▀▄▄                     ▄█▀  █ ▀▄
  ▄▀ ▄▀ █▄ ▀▀▀██▄▄▄       ▄▄▄██▀▀  ██ ▀▄ ▀▄
  ▀▄▀▀▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▄   ▄▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄▀▀▄▀
 ██   █ ██ ▀▄    ▀▄ █   █ ▄▀    ▄▀ ██ █  ▀██
 █  ▄█  ▀█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █   █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █   █▄  █
█▀ █  █  █          █   █          █  █  █ ▀▀
 █▀  ▄▀  █▀▄        █   █        ▄▀█  ▀▄  ▀█
 ▄  █▀   █ ▀█▄      ▀   ▀      ▄█▀ █  ▄▀█  ▄
 █▄▀  █  █                         █  █  ▀▄█
 ▀▄  █   ▀█        ▄▄▀▄▀▄▄        █▀   █  ▄
  ▀▄▀▀  █▄ █     ▀█  ▀▀▀  █▀     █ ▄█ ▄▀▀▄▀
   ▀ ▄  ██ █▀▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀     ▄▀█ ██ ▀▄ ▀
    ▀█  ██ █ █▀▄    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▀█ █ ██  █▀
      ▀▄ ▀ █ █ ██▄         ▄██ █ █ ▀ ▄▀
        ▀▄ █ █ █ ▀█▄     ▄█▀ █ █ █ ▄▀
          ▀▀▄█ █    ▀▀▀▀▀    █ █▄▀▀
              ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀

..I  D  E  N  A..

Proof-of-Person Blockchain

Join the mining of the first human-centric
cryptocurrency

▲    2 3 2 2

..N  O  D  E  S..

██
                ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
         ▄      ██      ▄
         ███▄   ██   ▄███
          ▀███▄ ██ ▄███▀
            ▀████████▀
              ▀████▀
                ▀▀
██▄                            ▄██
███                            ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀

D O W N L O A D

Idena node

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀███
███      █   ▄▄ █▀▄        ███
██▀      █  ███ █  ▀▄      ▀██
███       █   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
██▄      █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █      ▄██
███      █          █      ███
███▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███
████▄                ▄████
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀

.REQUEST INVITATION.
dandana

Activity: 45

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 02:43:35 PM
Last edit: May 21, 2016, 03:07:40 PM by dandana

i cleared it up was my fault. The system works great, best services that you can possibly get at the fee you paid :d
All hail AdvancedCash
aleandromagno
Legendary

Activity: 1323
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 08:23:53 AM

i cleared it up was my fault. The system works great, best services that you can possibly get at the fee you paid :d
All hail AdvancedCash

I'm sorry, but if you mean fee for loading card - $ 0.99? So high I have not seen yet! Normally is free or 1%.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀      
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████      
████████▌    
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████    
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: