Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:37:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Advcash | a new "anonymous" bitcoin debit card [EUR & USD]  (Read 177711 times)
Dâniel Fraga

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2016, 12:22:32 AM
Last edit: June 21, 2016, 12:44:23 AM by Dâniel Fraga

At this moment I can't transfer funds from wallet to my card:

"The transaction is not available"

This is so annoying...  Angry and during the day there was a maintenance (database issue?) and nobody was warned about it.

Unfortunately Advcash still can't be considered a reliable service.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AdvancedCash

Activity: 429
Merit: 257

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2016, 08:51:10 AM
Last edit: June 21, 2016, 09:14:43 AM by AdvancedCash

At this moment I can't transfer funds from wallet to my card:

"The transaction is not available"

This is so annoying...  Angry and during the day there was a maintenance (database issue?) and nobody was warned about it.

Unfortunately Advcash still can't be considered a reliable service.

You are welcome to contact Wave Crest with this complaint. We are not responsible for their downtime. We are not warned about it either. It was down for a few hours and now it's back up.
Dâniel Fraga

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2016, 05:49:44 PM

You are welcome to contact Wave Crest with this complaint. We are not responsible for their downtime. We are not warned about it either. It was down for a few hours and now it's back up.

But how do I suppose to know who is responsible for what? Everytime Advcash has an issue, the problem is always with a "partner". Or Advcash has very unreliable partners or there's something wrong there.

When your client complaints, you should understand we want a better service (because we want to keep using it). If "Wave Crest" (or whoever is your partner) is so unreliable, maybe it's time to finish the partnership with "Wave Crest" and search for another (and better) partner, right?

AdvancedCash

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2016, 06:02:07 PM

But how do I suppose to know who is responsible for what? Everytime Advcash has an issue, the problem is always with a "partner". Or Advcash has very unreliable partners or there's something wrong there.

When your client complaints, you should understand we want a better service (because we want to keep using it). If "Wave Crest" (or whoever is your partner) is so unreliable, maybe it's time to finish the partnership with "Wave Crest" and search for another (and better) partner, right?

Well, yes, most issues ARE with third party service providers, that's how everything works. Whatever we have on our side, we fix it pretty fast. Major issues are unlikely to be purely our fault, plus, we're a relatively small and dynamic team, not a huge corporation with 10 departments.

And it's not like there's a million of service providers to choose from anyway. There are very few prepaid card vendors like this out there, and I don't know any that has never had issues. Threads of other payment systems are full of complaints as well, that's the reality of the situation. Nothing is perfect. And actually, you know what, a couple of hours of downtime is not really that big of a deal when you think about it, is it? If you know a card vendor that offers a similar card program and never has issues, let us know, we will consider switching. The same goes for transfers to third party Visa/MC cards. There are very few companies that we realistically can partner with in offering such services for such low fees. And they are actually pretty low, I believe - the fees. I know people may want cards that cost just a few bucks to create, have $0 in maintenance fees, are delivered to your mailbox for free, come with a free e-wallet account and also have 100% uptime whatever happens, but I'm afraid it's not going to happen in the imperfect world that we live in.

That having been said, finding new providers is not an impossibility. We monitor the situation looking out for the most viable solution we can get.
Dâniel Fraga

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2016, 06:14:22 PM

Well, yes, most issues ARE with third party service providers, that's how everything works. Whatever we have on our side, we fix it pretty fast. Major issues are unlikely to be purely our fault, plus, we're a relatively small and dynamic team, not a huge corporation with 10 departments.

And it's not like there's a million of service providers to choose from anyway. There are very few prepaid card vendors like this out there, and I don't know any that has never had issues. Threads of other payment systems are full of complaints as well, that's the reality of the situation. Nothing is perfect. And actually, you know what, a couple of hours of downtime is not really that big of a deal when you think about it, is it? If you know a card vendor that offers a similar card program and never has issues, let us know, we will consider switching. The same goes for transfers to third party Visa/MC cards. There are very few companies that we realistically can partner with in offering such services for such low fees. And they are actually pretty low, I believe - the fees. I know people may want cards that cost just a few bucks to create, have $0 in maintenance fees, are delivered to your mailbox for free, come with a free e-wallet account and also have 100% uptime whatever happens, but I'm afraid it's not going to happen in the imperfect world that we live in.

That having been said, finding new providers is not an impossibility. We monitor the situation looking out for the most viable solution we can get.

Ok, thanks. I've been using Advcash for more than a year and I keep using it because I like the service (except when the downtime happens of course). I understand this is an imperfect world, but I have a suggestion: you could at least provide a RSS feed or send an e-mail when there's a downtime. This way we could know there's an issue before trying to use the card.

The news section on the site is good, but it should be public, so we can monitor it through a RSS feed. Even a Twitter post would help. Thanks.

redvex

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 10:39:16 AM

Hello,
is there an ETA to place funds from a third party bank account to an Advcash wallet?
Not Sepa, but from other countries via wire/swift?

Regards
tbz212

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 07:42:15 AM

Can anyone access ADVcash website?
Ethey

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 08:53:13 AM

It says Insufficient Funds when i want to purchase a new Card  Cry

I thought its really without verification? Why do i have permit my Data then?
Anyways is there maybe a free promo to get one of theese copys?

Would be great Smiley

regards

AdvancedCash

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2016, 09:08:14 AM

Hello,
is there an ETA to place funds from a third party bank account to an Advcash wallet?
Not Sepa, but from other countries via wire/swift?

Nothing exact at this point, I'm afraid. We need to add new bank accounts to enable this. This is happening, and I hope later this summer it will be done and enabled.
AdvancedCash

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2016, 09:09:58 AM

There are no promos and there are no free cards. It is without verification, I'm not sure what the connection between insufficient funds and verification is. It means you simply don't have enough money. You are welcome to create a ticket and get answers to all your specific questions. Account-specific issues are not handled on public forums.
Ethey

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 09:16:54 AM

There are no promos and there are no free cards. It is without verification, I'm not sure what the connection between insufficient funds and verification is. It means you simply don't have enough money. You are welcome to create a ticket and get answers to all your specific questions. Account-specific issues are not handled on public forums.

lol i thought thoose plasticos are handle out for free. why should i pay the fee for the card unless iam paying a yearly fee?
This doesnt make sense, even of course i have btc to spend on.. But simply, why should i prefer your service if your card "isnt free" or has any profits over others...

AdvancedCash

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2016, 09:20:33 AM

lol i thought thoose plasticos are handle out for free. why should i pay the fee for the card unless iam paying a yearly fee?
This doesnt make sense, even of course i have btc to spend on.. But simply, why should i prefer your service if your card "isnt free" or has any profits over others...

I'm really not sure what to say, this is the first time anybody asks anything like this Smiley Our fees are extremely reasonable, card creation is like 4.99 within first 7 days from registration, without any annual or monthly fees and free delivery that's almost nothing. If you can't afford what could possibly be the cheapest prepaid e-wallet card out there, well, maybe Advanced Cash isn't for you and you should use something else. I don't know any 'free' cards out there though with features like this. Do you? Anyway, we have never offered free cards and we never will.
Ethey

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 09:24:24 AM

I'm really not sure what to say, this is the first time anybody asks anything like this Smiley Our fees are extremely reasonable, card creation is like 4.99 within first 7 days from registration, without any annual or monthly fees and free delivery that's almost nothing. If you can't afford what could possibly be the cheapest prepaid e-wallet card out there, well, maybe Advanced Cash isn't for you and you should use something else. I don't know any 'free' cards out there though with features like this. Do you? Anyway, we have never offered free cards and we never will.

There is an free give away uppon that new Card company signed a contract with bitpay Wink Also xapo did in there upcomings a Promotion and every user gets a free card..
so well there are also the same Fees like on yours. So why should i use Advcash again?

Ethey

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 09:25:43 AM

It says Insufficient Funds when i want to purchase a new Card  Cry

There is an free give away uppon that new Card company signed a contract with bitpay Wink Also xapo did in there upcomings a Promotion and every user gets a free card..
so well there are also the same Fees like on yours. So why should i use Advcash again?

i think you should handle out a Promotion code for me. In case i get a lot of other BTClovers involed to this.. maybe.. i think this is to you

AdvancedCash

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2016, 09:26:38 AM

I don't know. Maybe you shouldn't. What exactly do you want me to say? Get a free card anywhere else, knock yourself out. People who need our features will sign up with us, people who need free giveaways will sign up with those who offer stuff for free. We do not plan to run any promos like this any time soon. There are no promotion codes for free cards, even for you Smiley Good luck.
Ethey

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 09:28:31 AM

I don't know. Maybe you shouldn't. What exactly do you want me to say? Get a free card anywhere else, knock yourself out. People who need our features will sign up with us, people who need free giveaways will sign up with those who offer stuff for free. We do not plan to run any promos like this any time soon. There are no promotion codes for free cards, even for you Smiley Good luck.

I simply thinking of somebody like you guys might be also damn scammers Wink

AdvancedCash

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2016, 09:34:16 AM

And we would prove you otherwise if we gave you free stuff? Are you literally trying to blackmail us into giving you free cards by suggesting we are scammers? Hilarious. Let's not waste each other's time anymore.
Slow death
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 1098

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 10:04:20 AM

And we would prove you otherwise if we gave you free stuff? Are you literally trying to blackmail us into giving you free cards by suggesting we are scammers? Hilarious. Let's not waste each other's time anymore.

I agree

In my country all we have bank accounts i bought card, do not see why this guy wants free card?

If all they want free card will be a prejudice for company!

I am satisfied with the services provided by advcah and I am just waiting for my card to use my btc in my country.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
A1exander

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 07:03:58 PM

Is this service even functioning anymore? I have created an account a couple of weeks ago, transferred a few Euros, ordered a card. I have also switched on text message authorization. Initially it worked perfectly but now SMS messages do not arrive, no matter how many times I ask to send one. I cannot even see my account.
AdvancedCash

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2016, 07:08:57 PM

Is this service even functioning anymore? I have created an account a couple of weeks ago, transferred a few Euros, ordered a card. I have also switched on text message authorization. Initially it worked perfectly but now SMS messages do not arrive, no matter how many times I ask to send one. I cannot even see my account.

This is not the support forum actually, it's not among our official support channels. You need to create a ticket if you are having issues. There are no global system problems at the moment. Yes, the service is functioning, answering your question. There may have been SMS issues for some users today but I believe they should not reoccur anymore. I recommend switching to the token to not depend on SMS gateways. Again, create a ticket if you need, support@advcash.com.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: