Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:25:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Advcash | a new "anonymous" bitcoin debit card [EUR & USD]  (Read 177715 times)
someoldcoins

Activity: 252
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 12:49:10 PM

its anonymous company , where are u andrew to answer ... ?
dont be a p***y

im not sure how to use adv via exchanger who redirect me to advcash payment page to complete transfer , kinda stuck on first step .

anyone suffered this  ?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bahenbit

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 06:44:43 PM

its anonymous company , where are u andrew to answer ... ?
dont be a p***y

im not sure how to use adv via exchanger who redirect me to advcash payment page to complete transfer , kinda stuck on first step .

anyone suffered this  ?

try 24obmin.com
someoldcoins

Activity: 252
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 12:24:03 PM

try 24obmin.com

thanks for the update
gaato77

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 04:35:14 PM

Any official post or news about the October 15th masive stop of WaveCrest Cards?

AdvCash debit card is from WaveCrest issuer, but is Mastercard. Its also affected?

Please dont post subjective or personal opinions... only if they are official.
thanks
bokiminer

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 08:10:35 AM

Any official post or news about the October 15th masive stop of WaveCrest Cards?

AdvCash debit card is from WaveCrest issuer, but is Mastercard. Its also affected?

Please dont post subjective or personal opinions... only if they are official.
thanks

I asked support about this situation and they told me that they will NOT stop offering the card in my region (outside EU).
Now, what that's mean I don't know, they didn't tell me nothing more, probably we should wait for october the 15.
I also have a Mastercard.
mro7

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 01:24:45 PM

Hey guys,

I could really need some help/advice.

I have had an account with ADV since 06/16.

I have funded the account and the virtual card via BTC and made 1 bigger payment with the card ~900€ early this year. After that I only used it to pay for my netflix subscription.

As I wanted to book something yesterday I added 840€ in BTC for my booking. After the payment was confirmed I tried to add the funds to the card where I did get an error message. I opened a ticket where I only got the automated response that I should verify and didn`t get any answer to my several questions after that.

I am still within the limits which are stated on the site so why do I have to verify all of a sudden?

Limits on the site "Non-verified personal account owners can deposit up to $2,500 a month and $1,000 a day. They can also withdraw up to $500 a day and $2,500 a month. For internal transfers to and from other Advanced Cash users, so both receiving and sending, the monthly/daily limit is $3,000. In certain cases, verification and/or additional verification may be requested according to our security and fraud prevention practices."

Anyway, I thought screw it, I withdraw it. Guess what, I can`t withdraw my funds as well. So basically they are having my money but don`t let me do anything with it.

If I would`ve known that I would have to verify I wouldn`t have added any funds in the first place but there was nowhere to be seen that I would violate any limits or something like that, so how can it be my fault? I wouldn`t even mind to verify my ID but I simply can`t verify my address with the documents they are asking for. I do have a sublet agreement and the utility bills are paid directly by the land lord. So all I could show would be the rental agreement plus the utility bills in the name of my landlord.

Despite all that I am just pretty upset right now. I used this service before, haven`t had any issues and now all of a sudden it all goes to shit and I have to run and work to get my money back somehow?

All I want right now is my 0.284947 BTC back.

If you guys have any advice for me it would be highly appreciated.

Thank you.
Addisonbt

Activity: 407
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 06:10:02 PM

Hey guys,

I could really need some help/advice.

I have had an account with ADV since 06/16.

I have funded the account and the virtual card via BTC and made 1 bigger payment with the card ~900€ early this year. After that I only used it to pay for my netflix subscription.

As I wanted to book something yesterday I added 840€ in BTC for my booking. After the payment was confirmed I tried to add the funds to the card where I did get an error message. I opened a ticket where I only got the automated response that I should verify and didn`t get any answer to my several questions after that.

I am still within the limits which are stated on the site so why do I have to verify all of a sudden?

Limits on the site "Non-verified personal account owners can deposit up to $2,500 a month and $1,000 a day. They can also withdraw up to $500 a day and $2,500 a month. For internal transfers to and from other Advanced Cash users, so both receiving and sending, the monthly/daily limit is $3,000. In certain cases, verification and/or additional verification may be requested according to our security and fraud prevention practices."

Anyway, I thought screw it, I withdraw it. Guess what, I can`t withdraw my funds as well. So basically they are having my money but don`t let me do anything with it.

If I would`ve known that I would have to verify I wouldn`t have added any funds in the first place but there was nowhere to be seen that I would violate any limits or something like that, so how can it be my fault? I wouldn`t even mind to verify my ID but I simply can`t verify my address with the documents they are asking for. I do have a sublet agreement and the utility bills are paid directly by the land lord. So all I could show would be the rental agreement plus the utility bills in the name of my landlord.

Despite all that I am just pretty upset right now. I used this service before, haven`t had any issues and now all of a sudden it all goes to shit and I have to run and work to get my money back somehow?

All I want right now is my 0.284947 BTC back.

If you guys have any advice for me it would be highly appreciated.

Thank you.

Now limit card €250 / $250 for Non-verified account
mro7

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 06:22:55 PM

Well thanks for the response. Due to google I figured that out already but it doesn`t explain why I can`t even send 1€ to the card or withdraw 1€. The money is on the WALLET not on the card.

What I also don`t understand is that there is nowhere to be seen what the current limits are. On PayPal, virwox or a lot other payment related site you can see your limits and how much you got left and also! are not even able to deposit if you have reached your limit (which I haven`t!) or atleast get a warning that you are about to reach your limit. Nothing here.

For me and out of my point of view is that they are holding my funds without any reason and earning money from it. Where exactly would be the issue to send the BTC amount which was deposited back? Case closed. Well now it`s the weekend and I most likeley miss on the booking opportunity due to this bullshit. Which will also cost me extra money in the end of the day no even mentioning the time I have to spend to run after my money.

mro7

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 01:29:46 AM

Wow, just Wow,

had a response: Hello!

The point is that we have verification in the system Advanced Cash and verification on our card vendor side. The system works this way. You found a limits for non-verified personal account in our system.

Your Advanced Cash account is not verified yet. Because of this, there are certain limits concerning your card transactions:

- total cumulative lifetime card funding/transaction limit: $250

Card funding
- max one-time funding: $250
- max daily funding: $250
- funding transactions: 1

Purchases
- transactions per day: no limit
- max daily spending: $250
- max total transactions: $250
- total card transactions: no limit

So that was the message. Not helpful at all, not a single question was awnsered. No solution offered.

I guess I don`t really have a choice besides getting a law suit going and file police reports Sad

warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 01:54:36 AM

I guess I don`t really have a choice besides getting a law suit going and file police reports Sad

A lawsuit won't get you anywhere. Not even a chat with a cop near you. The amount involved won't pass the public interest test and prosecutors will give you a no with a yawn if you tell them what this is about.

Your best option would be to relentlessly and stubbornly dog them (pester them) to fix what you perceive is wrong in your account. If they want you to verify the account, you should either do it or decline to cave to their demands.

This is why one should do extensive due diligence and think carefully, decide intelligently and act wisely when choosing the right service and bitcoin card.

mro7

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 02:18:03 AM

A lawsuit won't get you anywhere. Not even a chat with a cop near you. The amount involved won't pass the public interest test and prosecutors will give you a no with a yawn if you tell them what this is about.

Your best option would be to relentlessly and stubbornly dog them (pester them) to fix what you perceive is wrong in your account. If they want you to verify the account, you should either do it or decline to cave to their demands.

This is why one should do extensive due diligence and think carefully, decide intelligently and act wisely when choosing the right service and bitcoin card.

Thanks for the response. The police from my home country has to act by law. In fact it`s not that different to an ebay transaction. You pay, you expect a service or a good, if it isn`t delivered you ask for your money back. If you don`t get your money back it`s fraudulent. Sure thats a simplification but you get the point.
Sure you are right, to get somewhere will take ages but I will do it if I have to as I simply won`t gift them my money. Not gonna happen.

As I mentioned earlier, the funny thing is I would verify just to get away from that Bullshit but I can`t provide the proof of address that they are asking for. Sorry but they can`t expect me to change contracts with my Landlord or from myself just to get them a piece of paper. If they are so curious about my address why don`t they just send me a letter with a pin code enclosed? Bam address verified.

Well I used the service before and it worked perfectly fine which is also a reason why I am that upset right now. To a new or other site which I wouldn`t have used or tested before I would have NEVER deposited that money. I expected it to work exactly the same as the last time. I guess I was wrong.
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 02:25:17 AM

Thanks for the response. The police from my home country has to act by law. In fact it`s not that different to an ebay transaction. You pay, you expect a service or a good, if it isn`t delivered you ask for your money back. If you don`t get your money back it`s fraudulent. Sure thats a simplification but you get the point.
Sure you are right, to get somewhere will take ages but I will do it if I have to as I simply won`t gift them my money. Not gonna happen.

As I mentioned earlier, the funny thing is I would verify just to get away from that Bullshit but I can`t provide the proof of address that they are asking for. Sorry but they can`t expect me to change contracts with my Landlord or from myself just to get them a piece of paper. If they are so curious about my address why don`t they just send me a letter with a pin code enclosed? Bam address verified.

Well I used the service before and it worked perfectly fine which is also a reason why I am that upset right now. To a new or other site which I wouldn`t have used or tested before I would have NEVER deposited that money. I expected it to work exactly the same as the last time. I guess I was wrong.

This is the problem with certain exchanges. They will keep you running in circles until you (hopefully) give up and let them keep your money.

I have a bitcoin card from a major exchange and to keep things simple and straightforward I provided everything they asked for. They wanted proof of address... so I went to my bank and asked them to print a statement with my address on it. I also rent and my landlord's contract wasn't good enough as proof of address. I didn't give up. Asked my bank and credit card issuer to give me statements showing my address. I sent those and my card's limit were increased.

I suggest you look for ways to satisfy AdvCash's verification requirements. If you don't, your money will sit on their exchange forever and ever. Count on it.

mro7

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 02:51:39 AM

This is the problem with certain exchanges. They will keep you running in circles until you (hopefully) give up and let them keep your money.

I have a bitcoin card from a major exchange and to keep things simple and straightforward I provided everything they asked for. They wanted proof of address... so I went to my bank and asked them to print a statement with my address on it. I also rent and my landlord's contract wasn't good enough as proof of address. I didn't give up. Asked my bank and credit card issuer to give me statements showing my address. I sent those and my card's limit were increased.

I suggest you look for ways to satisfy AdvCash's verification requirements. If you don't, your money will sit on their exchange forever and ever. Count on it.

Sure but in the end there is no legal ground why they wouldn`t refund my money straight away and this is the most upsetting part. They seem to get away with it. It`s absurd in so many ways. Every proper company would say "Hey, sorry you have to do XY or we can`t do business with you" You say "okay, just refund me my money" Company, "alright, here it is". THIS is how a legit company works. If you have ever tried to buy a gamekey or whatever online via PayPal you usually get asked for Verification, if you refuse or don`t have the asked Documents in reach you get your money back straight away as they know that they have no legal right to keep the money.

I am gonna wait until Monday evening for hopefully some proper reply / solution.

And as I said I would have verified or I still would but it wasn`t asked before not for the amounts I was dealing with so I never bothered as I barely used it anyway. I have never added funds by credit card / Sepa or anything which could indicate fraudulent usage. I deposited BTC and it worked, now I did exactly the same as last time and I got this mess.

If there won`t be a solution in a short time period I will def. use any legal tool there is to make them pay for my time and losses. And yes as you mentioned I will be a stubborn pain in the ass to get my money back. Wink
Addisonbt

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 06:31:40 AM

Card funding
- max one-time funding: $250
- max daily funding: $250
- funding transactions: 1

funding transactions: 1 - it is day ?
Addisonbt

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 06:39:00 AM

I order cryptopay virtual card $2.4  0.0006 BTC

2-3 day, again processing .... and no issued virtual card

SCAM   

I lost 0.0006 BTC
mro7

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 11:54:21 AM
Last edit: September 24, 2017, 12:05:13 PM by mro7

So, just got a reply.

Hello, XXXX

You are welcome to look through the all available transfer funds options that are listed here wallet.advcash.com/pages/transfer/wallet

As we can see it is not possible to realize a refund as far as this transaction xxxxx is already completed.

Sincerely,
Mary Z. Advanced
Advanced Cash Ltd
Customer Support Service Enginee

Well, as I read that message first I was getting angry again as it didn`t tell or explain anything once again. Just looked in to my Account and was able to withdraw part of my coins. Just a part due to "limits"....

I deposited  0.284947BTC.  880€ at the time. Got 840€in balance on the site. Currently  0.284947 would be 881€ as well so the rate is around the same.

Now for 418.00€ Withdrawal I get 0.112907 which are ruffly around 350€ in the real world. Basically when both withdrawals are through I have lost ~180€ plus several hours dealing with that BS, plus the extra I have to spend due to the missed booking opportunity.

Of course they wouldn`t just issue a refund of the deposited amount, of course you have to do it through the site so they can take even more money from you....

So Basically,
you pay at the deposit
you pay for the non existing service
you pay when you wan`t your money back
For me it`s a scam.

bitcoinguy22

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 06:55:57 PM

Mro..that is pretty annoying, seems like they should at least make a refund to you in bitcoin. They do have those new low limits 250euros though, and need to stick to some new regulations. I would try and get a document with your address, there has to be SOMETHING you can get with your name and address on it, a cell phone bill, bank statement, maybe get a lil creative with adobe? Good luck. I have seen lots of complaints but most are from non verified members. So it seems they are just playing tough, but not 100% scamming people.

I am new to ADVcash and recently made an account and plan to use  it a lot. I have just verified my account and have the plastic visa on the way. I have a few questions for people who are long term users of ADVcash

1. should I be safe keeping a high balance on there? 5 figures? I read about a plastic card getting skimmed, and cloned, but read only load money onto your visa right as you need it, dont keep a balance on there, but what about in your ADVcash account? (I see exchanges who trade it have  big reserves 100k+, so maybe its ok? but wanted to hear from you guys)
2. I see on exchanges and lots of places where big traders will pay a premium (~3%) to trade their ADVcash USD for your bitcoin, any idea why that is?
3. I saw some changes to the wavecrest mastercard oct 15? do you think this will affect anything? Would they replace the card for free? Would hate to pay $50 (express tranport fee) for the mastercard to only get it deactivited shortly after.
4. I realize there are limits on the virtual and plastic cards for non verified members. But are non verified members able to send and recieve ADVcash wallet to wallet transfers unlimited without being verified?

thank you
bokiminer

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:13:02 PM

I have just verified my account and have the plastic visa on the way. I have a few questions for people who are long term users of ADVcash
3. I saw some changes to the wavecrest mastercard oct 15? do you think this will affect anything? Would they replace the card for free? Would hate to pay $50 (express tranport fee) for the mastercard to only get it deactivited shortly after.

Wait, did they send you Visa or MasterCard ? For now, the changes are related to Visa only.

Some answers from me:

I asked support about this situation and they told me that they will NOT stop offering the card in my region (outside EU).
Now, what that's mean I don't know, they didn't tell me nothing more, probably we should wait for october the 15.
bitcoinguy22

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:45:20 PM

I have just verified my account and have the plastic visa on the way. I have a few questions for people who are long term users of ADVcash

Wait, did they send you Visa or MasterCard ? For now, the changes are related to Visa only.

Some answers from me:

thanks for reply, well it is on its way, but from what I read on their website it appears like it will be mastercard. So I should be fine then. Cool. what about keeping a decent balance on there have you ever had any problems? they are legit right?
bokiminer

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 05:32:02 AM

what about keeping a decent balance on there have you ever had any problems? they are legit right?

No problems at all like stolen funds or something, and I think it's better to keep the money in the Advcash wallet, not on to card.
I would suggest to keep larger sums in to your local wallet, not on the internet
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: