Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:03:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Advcash | a new "anonymous" bitcoin debit card [EUR & USD]  (Read 177715 times)
AdvancedCash

Activity: 429
Merit: 257

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 05:11:15 AM

lol, and what are we supposed to do with money once loaded on advcash?

Please check our official statement earlier in this thread, or just go to the Funds Transfer section of your account. All the withdrawal features are there, there's quite a few of them, especially if you consider using third party exchanges. The fact that Wavecrest shut our cards down (and many other cards as well) sucks, of course, but that doesn't mean we are purposefully locking anyone's funds in the system preventing any outgoing transactions, as some people like to claim. The system is up and running, growing all the time, new features are worked on, and so is the new card platform.

I was just replying to another user giving us a not so useful advice. I don't mean you are locking funds on purpose. I just hope you launch another card program very soon, I enjoyed using your card, unfortunately I could only for 1 month.

best regards.

We're sorry you have been able to use our card services for this very limited time only. We are working to launch a new card program soon, and your card will be replaced for free.

Virtual card will be renewed free ?

Our plan is to issue new cards for free to everybody who had active cards in their account prior to this closure. That includes virtual cards.

Billing address will be from old card ?

You plan add wallet BTC in the account,
same  as GBP, USD, EUR ?

GBP 0.00
USD 0.00
EUR 0.00
BTC 0.00000000

It's not possible to say how addresses will work at this point. Some users may need to re-submit address verification documents.

We are looking into adding crypto wallets in the next version of the system, adv 2.0.
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
superresistant
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1120

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:17:03 AM

Well... good luck for advcash 2.0 but it's gonna be hard to find a new card issuer.
AdvancedCash

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 11:21:58 AM

Well... good luck for advcash 2.0 but it's gonna be hard to find a new card issuer.

It's not easy, but actually that's already done. We are moving forward with a new service provider as per our news posted in user accounts. Further info will be available later.
Addisonbt

Activity: 407
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:56:32 PM

It's not easy, but actually that's already done. We are moving forward with a new service provider as per our news posted in user accounts. Further info will be available later.

Make new design website in the advcash 2.0 and will be success.
fuckfbi

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:12:57 PM

You told me that since day one. You havent posted any news since this happend.
You need to obtain an EU banking license, and i really doubt you can do that, due to your location in Belize all togheter with your anonym company.

You are the best prepaid i have, so i really hope you will be back up. Im sure you miss me as much as i miss you.
bagsk

Activity: 233
Merit: 101

Cryptofan!

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 09:46:02 PM

Unfortunately, the bottom probably will not work. If someone agreed to work with them, they would have released news or somehow reassured. In the meantime, we are looking for a replacement.

AdvancedCash

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 03:14:55 AM

You need to obtain an EU banking license, and i really doubt you can do that, due to your location in Belize all togheter with your anonym company.

You are the best prepaid i have, so i really hope you will be back up. Im sure you miss me as much as i miss you.

Why should we have posted any news exactly? News about what? I don't think other businesses send you daily updates about what they do internally, so neither do we Smiley It's a lengthy process that we don't see any point in announcing every step of to the world. When it's done, it will be done, before that we don't see anything newsworthy. Do you want to know that our dev team did this today and our QA team did that and our management had this meeting with that company? We don't do that, sorry.

It's not called a banking license exactly, but we are working in that direction as well. We absolutely can and are doing that. We are not an 'anonym' company whatever that means.

Thanks Smiley
AdvancedCash

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 03:19:36 AM
Last edit: February 28, 2018, 11:28:21 AM by AdvancedCash

Unfortunately, the bottom probably will not work. If someone agreed to work with them, they would have released news or somehow reassured. In the meantime, we are looking for a replacement.

All the news we see necessary have been released to all users inside their accounts. They said the new platform is in development at the moment and should be up soon, with no set dates yet as the process can be unpredictable, especially at its early stages. If you do not find these news sufficient, that's unfortunate, but I'm afraid we can't make anything else public right now. Good luck with that replacement.
Addisonbt

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:28:13 AM

btc card -> Viabuy
stalksurv

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:27:24 AM

btc card -> Viabuy

Advcash will be back.
Viabuy is too expensive.
stalksurv

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:52:30 PM

Revolut may be is good alternative.
fuckfbi

Activity: 107

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:13:16 PM

Why should we have posted any news exactly? News about what? I don't think other businesses send you daily updates about what they do internally, so neither do we Smiley It's a lengthy process that we don't see any point in announcing every step of to the world. When it's done, it will be done, before that we don't see anything newsworthy. Do you want to know that our dev team did this today and our QA team did that and our management had this meeting with that company? We don't do that, sorry.

It's not called a banking license exactly, but we are working in that direction as well. We absolutely can and are doing that. We are not an 'anonym' company whatever that means.

Thanks Smiley

Yes other prepaid card companies does tell their customers how their plans are going, and they have to, to keep their customers after all this fuzz.
If we could expect our cards back from adv, you would have told us already, or at least have given us some kind of update. But there is nothing.

And as many might have asked, why didnt you have a backup plan for this ready already?
This is no suprise to happen, when we heard what has been going on, and already back in november you banned non SEPA members to obtain plastic/virtuals.

I have been with you since you opened, and i am very suprised (actually, dissapointed), that you didnt take the proper steps to handle something like this.
AdvancedCash

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 02:44:59 PM
Last edit: February 28, 2018, 03:02:09 PM by AdvancedCash

Thanks Smiley

Yes other prepaid card companies does tell their customers how their plans are going, and they have to, to keep their customers after all this fuzz.
If we could expect our cards back from adv, you would have told us already, or at least have given us some kind of update. But there is nothing.

And as many might have asked, why didnt you have a backup plan for this ready already?
This is no suprise to happen, when we heard what has been going on, and already back in november you banned non SEPA members to obtain plastic/virtuals.

I have been with you since you opened, and i am very suprised (actually, dissapointed), that you didnt take the proper steps to handle something like this.

Does anyone have backup plans for when their card vendor suddenly decides to stop issuing cards? I'm unaware of any such companies and I've never seen this happen in this business, maybe you could list a few cases so that we could take a look and learn, perhaps. Nobody has asked about the backup plan, actually. You are the first one as far as I know. In retrospect and in theory, of course it would have been nice to have had backup plans for everything. Card vendors, banks, Bitcoin providers, there are so many things to have backup for. Quite literally all of them. But you can't foresee everything and some things (actually all of them here) may be easier said than done. We are still quite young, and this industry is not at all stable. What you think is a backup plan today may be a failure tomorrow. We are not the only ones affected by this by far, and we are definitely learning from this experience.

Another thing, you can have a backup server, but a backup card provider? I don't know what your experience in this industry is, but... It's not like you just send somebody a message, hey, I need to issue tens of thousand cards a month, let's start tomorrow? Okay! There's tons of work involved on many levels and they take months. Not days. Not weeks. Months. Plus, how do you know, perhaps this is our backup plan working right now. Perhaps we did start looking for a new provider when the non-SEPA cards have been closed (not by us, by the card vendor)? It's just these things are never instant and you can't switch massive things like this like you switch servers. I mean, do you know how much time just one relatively small thing takes, having your card design of your new card program approved by Mastercard? Quite some time, let me tell you. And that's just one of the many many things. There's legal, there's compliance, there's limits, there's card design, there's APIs, there's implementation, there's testing, there's A LOT. It's not like these things can be just pre-arranged, ready for a switch whenever. In the perfect world, maybe. But again, we are learning from all this.

The news posted inside every account provide a perfectly sufficient amount of information for this early stage. It says there the card platform is in development and that all activated cards will be replaced for free when it's done. Which is a very customer-friendly decision from our side, I think. An official statement has been posted on a few forums and is provided to anyone interested in the ticket system. If that's not enough, I'm sorry, but I really don't see what else you insist on knowing. Daily reports on what every person in the company did today to give you your cards back? That's hardly reasonable. In my view, we have always been very open to public discussion even if it was unpleasant for us, but at the same time people should be realistic. This is online finance. You don't go yell out your plans, new partnerships, signed contracts, arranged deals and other important things out on every corner right away while they are still raw and fresh. For many reasons including information security, NDAs, whatever. You want everything to work out eventually, for the user, might I add, in this unstable environment, and that's a much higher priority than satisfying the itching curiosity of people who just have to know how EXACTLY things are coming along RIGHT NOW. Sometimes when people demand to know WHEN WHEN WHEN, you don't want to give them an unrealistic answer because the exact same people will be typing away on forums, blaming you for not keeping your word when something takes a while longer for whatever reason and the deadline in this very complex and barely predictable process is not met. I hope you don't take it personally or as us avoiding or hiding something. We are not.
SouthMining

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:10:31 PM

I am actually surprised that some people believe that there should be backups for everything. I wonder if they all have a spare car in the garage just in case, their main car breaks down so they can go to work and a spare toilet and a spare kitchen, hell, does everyone has a spare house just in case, one get's blown away by a hurricane? I don't think so because - right - it would be too expensive to maintain.

I don't care HOW they do it, I don't need daily information, I just hope they do it properly and deliver a reasonable priced service agai, because - right - there are no real alternatives atm
bagsk

Activity: 233
Merit: 101

Cryptofan!

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 04:40:53 PM

All the news we see necessary have been released to all users inside their accounts. They said the new platform is in development at the moment and should be up soon, with no set dates yet as the process can be unpredictable, especially at its early stages. If you do not find these news sufficient, that's unfortunate, but I'm afraid we can't make anything else public right now. Good luck with that replacement.

So, a worthy replacement, unfortunately, is not found. You have to change the manual mode to cash through forums and chats.

Addisonbt

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:31:52 PM

Just need to do current business.
If they can return, of course will be new card.

Why ask everyday ?? Stop it.
z0n0
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:57:59 PM

Agree, I absolutely love Revolut...But, let's see what ADVcash 2.0 will bring us Smiley
Winstar78

Activity: 365
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:14:46 PM

Agree, I absolutely love Revolut...But, let's see what ADVcash 2.0 will bring us Smiley

just curious, why you name revolut card in this situation, I have had that card delivered to me and it's totally useless in the purpose of cashing out bitcoins.
So I wonder why looks like you're considering it an alternative di advcash. Just want to learn if I am missing something.
Winstar78

Activity: 365
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:20:02 PM

I've just read your message, my previous reply is valid for you too, on revolut you CANNOT load cryptos, do I miss something?
stalksurv

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:08:00 AM

I've just read your message, my previous reply is valid for you too, on revolut you CANNOT load cryptos, do I miss something?
Not sure
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: