Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 05:35:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Advcash | a new "anonymous" bitcoin debit card [EUR & USD]  (Read 177711 times)
marconii2002

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 02:51:16 PM

I ask again
@AdvancedCash
How long it takes to verificate card ?
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AdvancedCash

Activity: 429
Merit: 257

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2020, 05:38:18 PM

I ask again
@AdvancedCash
How long it takes to verificate card ?

Is there a problem? Normally there is no need to go on a forum with this, our support chat operators are online 24/7 and all verification submissions are checked within an hour or so. The biggest factor here are the documents user submits and their specific case, not our reviewing. The issuing provider also reviews documents and normally there are no problems there either.
anubizz

Activity: 340
Merit: 124

View Profile
February 07, 2020, 03:44:06 AM

@AdvancedCash
Do you plan to keep the minimum deposit and withdrawl amount for BTC at the current 0.004 BTC? I would love to see this a little lower. Maybe half of the amount.

HOSTTECH- vServers, Webhosting and colocation in the heart of Switzerland: https://www.hosttech.at/
AdvancedCash

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2020, 05:19:34 AM

@AdvancedCash
Do you plan to keep the minimum deposit and withdrawl amount for BTC at the current 0.004 BTC? I would love to see this a little lower. Maybe half of the amount.

We do not set these things, our processing gateways do. So our options there are quite limited. We will look into what can be done.
Addisonbt

Activity: 407
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2020, 10:26:21 AM

when advcash announced they are working on international program ? little less than 2 years , if you don't think that slow for prepaid card program then what is.... matter of fact  the program can stop at any time ,no liability  why customers would pursuit the whole platform with ever changing fees and terms that effect customers weekly to bi-weekly without seeing outcome of previous  announcements extending for undetermined  time of arrival  .

What is happening now ...

Russian card program Suspended, card blocked

We look test drop account-

AdvancedCash

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2020, 05:06:31 AM
Last edit: February 10, 2020, 05:27:14 AM by AdvancedCash

when advcash announced they are working on international program ? little less than 2 years , if you don't think that slow for prepaid card program then what is.... matter of fact  the program can stop at any time ,no liability  why customers would pursuit the whole platform with ever changing fees and terms that effect customers weekly to bi-weekly without seeing outcome of previous  announcements extending for undetermined  time of arrival  .

What is happening now ...

Russian card program Suspended, card blocked

Misinformation as usual. And large unnecessary screenshots as usual too.

You do not need these large images if you want to talk about Russian cards. We do not hide anything about any of our services. Just ask if you have to.

No cards are blocked whatsoever. Nothing is suspended

Funding Russian cards directly is temporarily unavailable due to an issue with the provider. Recently we posted a news update saying users can send funds to these cards like transfers to external Russian cards. For free. So there's a temporary workaround while the provider is fixing the issue.

Card loads work via other feature, temporarily.

No funds on cards or the cards themselves have ever been blocked or will be blocked.

The cards remain active and can be used for payments just like before. Their balance is safe and intact.

This situation with Russian cards is not very pleasant (it's a complicated market to do this kind of business in), but we expect it to get back to normal (with direct loads) within this month.
AdvancedCash

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2020, 02:40:52 AM

If you did not see the news in your ADV account, on our Twitter or in our Telegram channel, we are launching USD cards for worldwide.

Multiple USD cards available to all ADV-supported countries will be added. The first one is available already, more to come.

Winstar78

Activity: 365
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 09:16:43 AM

Hi AdvancedCash

I owned the wavecrest card in 2018 then I never renewed the card after the re-open.
I remembered the news cards were free for the previous pre-ban owners.
Now I see I have to pay 15eur.
Is that normal?
AdvancedCash

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2020, 09:19:23 AM

Hi AdvancedCash

I owned the wavecrest card in 2018 then I never renewed the card after the re-open.
I remembered the news cards were free for the previous pre-ban owners.
Now I see I have to pay 15eur.
Is that normal?

Yes, it is, if your previous card expired before the card program was closed down. Only active cards count, not just any cards.

If you are sure you are eligible, it's very easy to get in touch with support and settle this.

You can also send me your ADV email.
Winstar78

Activity: 365
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 09:48:41 AM

thanks for the very fast reply,
well I think my old card could be still active but I have to check, it surely was when was suspended (I used it for only a month or a bit more)

EDIT: sorry I figured it now... I had to click on it and not add a new card...  Smiley
bokiminer

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2020, 06:46:10 PM

Hello AdvancedCash, it's nice to see that you're back with international cards ! Great news !   Cool
Do you know when "ADV World Plus" cards will be available ?
I'm looking forward to use your card again  Smiley
decryptme

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 29, 2020, 04:56:43 PM

Hello, new customer here. I'm ready to action, but I have a question first: is Advcash "blacklisted" from some banks/EMIs as crypto-related? Asking because I would like to transfer EUR via SEPA from Revolut/N26/Monese/Paysera etc. to Advcash wallet. Any risk to incurring suspensions, terminations, delays etc.?
AdvancedCash

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2020, 07:47:22 AM

Hello, new customer here. I'm ready to action, but I have a question first: is Advcash "blacklisted" from some banks/EMIs as crypto-related? Asking because I would like to transfer EUR via SEPA from Revolut/N26/Monese/Paysera etc. to Advcash wallet. Any risk to incurring suspensions, terminations, delays etc.?

We are not aware of any such problems. As far as we can tell, there are no issues.

As for transfers, it is important that the IBAN from where the funds come is in your name, the same name as your ADV account. I believe the platforms listed do provide IBANs in the names of their users, but perhaps it makes sense to check just to be sure.

As long as the IBAN name and the name in ADV match, it works. If there is no match and it's a 3rd party transfer, we do not currently accept those.

We do plan to start offering IBANs to our users as well, later on. This would help with 3rd party transfers as well.
coupable

Activity: 2338
Merit: 757

View Profile
March 02, 2020, 10:21:34 AM

Hi AdvancedCash,
I want to ask about advcash cards. Are you providing services worldwide? Am from Tunisia, and i hear from some users that your card services being suspended for tunisian users, but yesterday someone announced in a private facebook channel that the service is resumed and i can purchase the card for 15$.
There is a lot of confusions about advcash in Tunisia, please clarify if i can safely use it and what do i need for verification process.
Thank you.
Ryutaro

Activity: 202
Merit: 180

It's precious, protect it!

View Profile
March 02, 2020, 10:51:33 AM

Hi AdvancedCash,
I want to ask about advcash cards. Are you providing services worldwide? Am from Tunisia, and i hear from some users that your card services being suspended for tunisian users, but yesterday someone announced in a private facebook channel that the service is resumed and i can purchase the card for 15$.
There is a lot of confusions about advcash in Tunisia, please clarify if i can safely use it and what do i need for verification process.
Thank you.
It was suspended over the last two years but from their Twitter, it seems they ship worldwide now.
Also if applying for a non-verified card with limits, I have to verify my address and identity or no?
Thank you.
AdvancedCash

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2020, 10:52:37 AM

Hi AdvancedCash,
Thank you.

Just sign up if you do not have an ADV account, or log in if you do. It will only take a second. There is no need to get information from other sources, there are often misunderstandings and confusion. See the features and conditions first hand, not from someone else's words.

Yes, our newly launched international card program includes Tunisia. Verification is perfectly standard, ID, up to date address document, mobile phone. You will see all the information inside your account.

AdvancedCash

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2020, 10:59:23 AM

Hi AdvancedCash,
Thank you.
It was suspended over the last two years but from their Twitter, it seems they ship worldwide now.
Also if applying for a non-verified card with limits, I have to verify my address and identity or no?
Thank you.

We are no longer providing cards for non-verified users. Full ID and address verification is required for any ADV card. Cards without verification do not exist in 2020.

Again, all our official news are inside any ADV account, just sign up or log in if you would like to get up to date official info without any misinterpretations. Browse around your ADV account, check the news feed, check what happens when you click Create Card. It's very simple Smiley
Ryutaro

Activity: 202
Merit: 180

It's precious, protect it!

View Profile
March 02, 2020, 01:17:41 PM

We are no longer providing cards for non-verified users. Full ID and address verification is required for any ADV card. Cards without verification do not exist in 2020.

Thank you for the clarification. I asked because I saw this but it seems outdated as you said.

You should be able to click through the ordering process by choosing Continue without submitting documents. You will receive an email notification saying the card order is pending, and you can get in touch with support saying you're fine with non-verified limits and features. This should take care of it.
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 6088

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 10:13:51 AM

As I explained before in a previous post, this will most likely get your account suspended: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5227751.msg53901144#msg53901144

If you want to transfer funds from Paysera to Advcash, The safest way would be to use P2P exchanges like LBC or LocalCryptos (Paysera  -> BTC then BTC  -> Advcash)

@OP You should consider updating this page since you're offering international cards now.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
coupable

Activity: 2338
Merit: 757

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 08:52:44 PM

As I explained before in a previous post, this will most likely get your account suspended: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5227751.msg53901144#msg53901144

If you want to transfer funds from Paysera to Advcash, The safest way would be to use P2P exchanges like LBC or LocalCryptos (Paysera  -> BTC then BTC  -> Advcash)
Thank you Omega for sharing this explanation which i was looking for since i encounter a lot of local users who use advcash before it was suspended its cards.
I am also wondering if the advcash card can be used to verify a paypal account as Tunisia is not officially supported by PP and i know many users who used their payoneer cards to verify PP. Is it the same with advcash?
For now, our only options, as tunisian citizens, to own a visa card is with advcash or Payoneer.
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: