Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 01:22:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC-E (trollbox)  (Read 9262 times)
bitcoiners (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2012, 01:49:32 AM

I will not use btc-e until they get rid of that noobbox, spambox, er chatbox, they have.  I don't care it they move the chatbox to btc/ltc/chat.  Get it off every fucking page!  I'm sick of it and I know I'm not the only one.  I'll use another exchange until they do.

It's nothing but trolls and it's not professional.  Get rid of it or lose serious investors.

Signed,

Sick and tired.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Simran

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2012, 01:54:13 AM

I will not use btc-e until they get rid of that noobbox, spambox, er chatbox, they have.  I don't care it they move the chatbox to btc/ltc/chat.  Get it off every fucking page!  I'm sick of it and I know I'm not the only one.  I'll use another exchange until they do.

It's nothing but trolls and it's not professional.  Get rid of it or lose serious investors.

Signed,

Sick and tired.

Damn. You're not forced to use it, man! Chill out.

*Image Removed*
Donate LTC: LRgbgTa3XNQSEUhnwC6Ye2vjiCV2CNRpib
Donate BTC: 1AGP6xPTRvsAVhsRsBX13NUH6p6LJjyeiA
bitcoiners (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2012, 01:56:33 AM

lol, you are one of the main trolls. I don't have to use it, yes.  But I do have to read it.  

Get rid of it btc-e or lose investors.  The choice is yours.  Either you step up to the big leagues or stay with the chumps.  I don't mind the chat moved.  Just remove it from the main pages.
Simran

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2012, 02:03:19 AM

lol, you are one of the main trolls. I don't have to use it, yes.  But I do have to read it.  

Get rid of it btc-e or lose investors.  The choice is yours.  Either you step up to the big leagues or stay with the chumps.  I don't mind the chat moved.  Just remove it from the main pages.

I don't troll on there, unless your definition of trolling is different from mine. Anyways, if you want it gone so much, I'm sure it's possible to edit the html of the page using some browser plugins.

*Image Removed*
bitcoiners (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2012, 02:05:37 AM

Get rid of it btc-e or lose investors.  The choice is yours.  Either you step up to the big leagues or stay with the chumps.  I don't mind the chat moved.  Just remove it from the main pages.

I don't troll on there, unless your definition of trolling is different from mine. Anyways, if you want it gone so much, I'm sure it's possible to edit the html of the page using some browser plugins.

Either this is a professional exchange or this is idiots arguing over marijuana,bullshit,hype.  I'd like to think it's serious.  Lose it or lose investors.

And yes you are a troll.  I shouldn't have to edit anything to trade without being violated with the bullshit that is in the trollbox.

Edit: This proves my point.  Is everyone who invests in ltc from the 8th grade?  I remember my first beer too.  I just don't put it on an exchange that holds actual money.
Simran

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2012, 02:06:52 AM

Either this is a professional exchange or this is idiots arguing over marijuana,bullshit,hype.  I'd like to think it's serious.  Lose it or lose investors.

And yes you are a troll.  I shouldn't have to edit anything to trade without being violated with the bullshit that is in the trollbox.

They won't violate you if you don't use the chatbox. Simple.

*Image Removed*
bitcoiners (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2012, 02:08:47 AM

Either this is a professional exchange or this is idiots arguing over marijuana,bullshit,hype.  I'd like to think it's serious.  Lose it or lose investors.

And yes you are a troll.  I shouldn't have to edit anything to trade without being violated with the bullshit that is in the trollbox.

Thanks Simran for letting everyone know why they should stay away from LTC should they be a serious investor.
drakahn

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 17, 2012, 02:09:22 AM

That chatbox is the reason a lot of users are there in the first place, and you just seem like an angry person to begin with, so... nothing to see here, move along

14ga8dJ6NGpiwQkNTXg7KzwozasfaXNfEU
Simran

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2012, 02:10:44 AM

Thanks Simran for letting everyone know why they should stay away from LTC should they be a serious investor.

I like the chatbox. and it's a reason why I'm on there all the time. Keep in mind, BTC-E isn't the only exchange for LTC. Why don't you chill the fuck out and not use the BTC-E chatbox, or use another exchange?

*Image Removed*
bitcoiners (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2012, 02:11:05 AM

That chatbox is the reason a lot of users are there in the first place, and you just seem like an angry person to begin with, so... nothing to see here, move along

Lol, remove it from the main pages or always be nothing.  yes the chat box is there to attract highschool retards who have nothing to add.  The choice is theirs.
bitcoiners (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2012, 02:14:17 AM

I like the chatbox. and it's a reason why I'm on there all the time. Keep in mind, BTC-E isn't the only exchange for LTC. Why don't you chill the fuck out and not use the BTC-E chatbox, or use another exchange?

Listen guy, either your grade is not above 8 or you are somewhat mentally challenged.  I've already explained I cant escape the chatbox.  It's on everypage.  Are you that stupid?  Remove it to it's own page, that's all I ask.
Simran

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2012, 02:17:01 AM

Lol, remove it from the main pages or always be nothing.  yes the chat box is there to attract highschool retards who have nothing to add.  The choice is theirs.

You must be the mentally challenged one here. Who said you, yes, your dumbass has to use it? Just because it's there doesn't mean you have to click on the fucking textbox, enter your bullshit message, and press enter. If you're reading it, ignore it. Simple.

*Image Removed*
drakahn

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 17, 2012, 02:17:45 AM

... Don't make stupid demands lol, There have been a few suggestions for you to fix it without affecting anyone else, use a script to hide the box, use a different exchange, exercise some high thinking skills and rise above being affected by words on the side of your screen, close your eyes and imagine a world where only you exist, bury your head further up your own arse, endless possibilities.

14ga8dJ6NGpiwQkNTXg7KzwozasfaXNfEU
bitcoiners (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2012, 02:19:35 AM

You must be the mentally challenged one here. Who said you, yes, your dumbass has to use it? Just because it's there doesn't mean you have to click on the fucking textbox, enter your bullshit message, and press enter. If you're reading it, ignore it. Simple.

Preserved. This will go down in history as will LTC price.  Mark my words. .003 today  .001 by next week and then lower.

BTCE you have a choice.  It's not professional.  Move it to it's own page or lose.
HauntingShade

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2012, 02:22:04 AM

Preserved. This will go down in history as will LTC price.  Mark my words. .003 today  .001 by next week and then lower.

BTCE you have a choice.  It's not professional.  Move it to it's own page or lose.

Threatening, very professional...

Apparently you cannot handle life with all its beauty including troll boxes... What are you wasting your time on?
bitcoiners (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2012, 02:23:48 AM

Threatening, very professional...

Apparently you cannot handle life with all its beauty including troll boxes... What are you wasting your time on?

Yes, I saw the link on the trollbox Simran posted.  Do the legion come now?

I'm talking to BTCE if they even care.  Not you highschool kids.  Otherwise enjoy trading with yourselves. lol.
EuSouBitcoin

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 17, 2012, 02:24:02 AM

If you want to trade LTC, where else can you go besides BTC-E? There's no decent volume anywhere else.

You can't win if you don't play. But you can't play if you lose all your chips. First I found bitcoin (BTC). Then I found something better, Monero (XMR). See GetMonero.org
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
August 17, 2012, 02:24:40 AM

SUGGESTION: TAKE A PIECE OF DUCT TAPE AND PUT IT OVER YOUR SCREEN WHERE THE CHATBOX RESIDES........LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

HauntingShade

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2012, 02:26:15 AM

TAKE A PIECE OF DUCT TAPE AND PUT IT OVER YOUR SCREEN WHERE THE CHATBOX RESIDES........LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
exactly, I did the same with all the posts of smoothie and now I have no stress in life anymore...  Grin
Simran

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2012, 02:26:25 AM

SUGGESTION: TAKE A PIECE OF DUCT TAPE AND PUT IT OVER YOUR SCREEN WHERE THE CHATBOX RESIDES........LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

This is perfect for him, smoothie! Apparently, he doesn't want to edit the html of the page, so this is a great idea! Cheesy

*Image Removed*
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: