Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:09:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: fund BIT-X account with credit card  (Read 2806 times)
marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 10:31:34 AM

Bit-x.com is attractive to me for credit card deposit. But I am much worried for my ID documents submitted for verfication. How does bit-x.com protect customers' ID documents from not reused in other purpose. I have this concern because bit-x.com is new.

As per the Privacy Policy from https://Bit-X.com:

Personal Information Disclosure

We use our clients’ personal information for the purposes stated in our Privacy Policy and/or for other reasons otherwise permitted by law. By using our service, you consent to our disclosing your personal info where we are required by law to third parties. Any third party that gets the access to our clients’ personal info shall be required by us to protect such information and use it only in the line of legislation. We guarantee that any third party that received official access to our clients’ personal info is aware of our privacy policy and will act in the line with that.
Security

We have implemented security measures to ensure the confidentiality of your personal information and to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction. These security measures include:

The usage of SSL-technology to encrypt your data sent across the Internet;
Two-factor user authentication;
Anti-DDOS technologies implementation to protect the system from hacking tacks;
Continuous control of the inner security service.

Only authorized bit-x personnel have access to your personal information, and these personnel act in accordance with bit-x Privacy Policy.
cryptojumper

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 10:35:18 AM

do I need to provide a valid id or it can be expired? i could provide an expired student id with a photo and a personal id code, but I am a bit unsure about my passport..

marcotheminer
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 10:38:52 AM

do I need to provide a valid id or it can be expired? i could provide an expired student id with a photo and a personal id code, but I am a bit unsure about my passport..

The ID must be valid. No need to provide a scan of a passport if you have other identification documents.
cryptojumper

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 10:59:02 AM

i will still have to think about it. the main reason that i am concerned is that if you got my id scan you could use it to reset my world of warcraft account and take all my items and delete characters... and this also applies for other games too. i don't know maybe it can be used to reset some passwords on some non gaming sites also..
do you guys trust them? i would really like to buy some here or at hashnest but still afraid to send my doc..

marcotheminer
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 11:21:29 AM

i will still have to think about it. the main reason that i am concerned is that if you got my id scan you could use it to reset my world of warcraft account and take all my items and delete characters... and this also applies for other games too. i don't know maybe it can be used to reset some passwords on some non gaming sites also..
do you guys trust them? i would really like to buy some here or at hashnest but still afraid to send my doc..

Bit-X, a licensed exchange platform, won't misuse your identification documents, especially not so for resetting game accounts. I would trust Bit-X with my identification documents Smiley.
btc2code (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 11:44:38 AM

Bit-X, a licensed exchange platform, won't misuse your identification documents, especially not so for resetting game accounts. I would trust Bit-X with my identification documents Smiley.

i think you can add a watermark with words "ONLY FOR BIT-X.COM" to your scanned ID.
simpic

Activity: 1240
Merit: 789

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 09:33:50 PM

i think you can add a watermark with words "ONLY FOR BIT-X.COM" to your scanned ID.

Great idea! Is it possible to do it?

marcotheminer
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 09:54:38 PM

Great idea! Is it possible to do it?

Absolutely, as long as the watermark doesn't obscure any important details from the scan/image.
simpic

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 01:11:26 PM

Absolutely, as long as the watermark doesn't obscure any important details from the scan/image.

Done, please verify me Smiley

Deathwing
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1328

Stultorum infinitus est numerus

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2015, 01:45:26 PM

You should wait for ID Verification team to verify you, not Marco Smiley
simpic

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 02:03:55 PM

Isn't Marco a member of the Verification team?

marcotheminer
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 02:04:48 PM

Isn't Marco a member of the Verification team?

Not at this moment in time, no.

Nonetheless I'll let the team know and you'll be verified in no time!
simpic

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 02:14:40 PM

Not at this moment in time, no.

Nonetheless I'll let the team know and you'll be verified in no time!

Ok, thank you Wink

simpic

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 05:06:45 PM

I made my first deposit Grin

It is pending now... how long does it tale to be approved?

marcotheminer
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 06:38:28 PM

Within a few confirmations.

Any questions feel free to ask!
simpic

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 07:33:24 AM

I mean deposit with credit card... anyway i'm speaking about it with support, thank you Wink

sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 08:57:58 AM

Bit-x is a very reputable service here, and you can get the debit card with just filling your name and email, however you will have an yearly withdrawal limit of 1000 Euros, this is beacuse of thier compliance with AML/KYC laws.

btc2code (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 12:15:24 PM

I mean deposit with credit card... anyway i'm speaking about it with support, thank you Wink

I thought deposit via credit card is instant...
simpic

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 07:12:01 AM

I thought deposit via credit card is instant...
Yes, it is, but not the first deposit.

rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 04:41:28 PM

So, how fast is verification and credit cards deposits ?
Anyone willing to share their experience ?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: