Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:40:19 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][GIZMOcoin][GIZ] 10% Rewarded PoS | GIZMOland Board Game | GIZMOcoins SOON  (Read 31590 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
SalimNagamato
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 12:15:17 PM

dev gone ?

not hashing, folding and curing (check FLDC merged-folding! reuse good GPUs)
lihaidong198871

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 01:40:03 PM

looking at this coin~  Wink
emmnazady

Activity: 284

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 01:43:26 PM

any update from dev,
missing dev

Next-Gen of
Algo Stablecoins

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
  Join Private Sale of $TST
  No KYC     Fair Launch Auction

CopperLaunch.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████

████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████   ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄   ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌                ▐█████
███████▄   ▀████▀   ▄███████
adroitful_one
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 07:02:40 PM

Yobit still hasnt picked this up yet? wow.. By the way,I got a pool setup @ multipool.altcointalk.org for gizmo if anyone wants to come throw some hash at it or use it as a backup
GizmoCoinTEAM (OP)

Activity: 188
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 07:41:01 PM

Yobit still hasnt picked this up yet? wow.. By the way,I got a pool setup @ multipool.altcointalk.org for gizmo if anyone wants to come throw some hash at it or use it as a backup

Thank you, updating OP.

any update from dev,
missing dev

We are here, just finishing the road map.

This coin is dead guys

and you will be the next !

LOL

waiting for exchange

Soon, please be patient. We want GIZMO to stand out before we release to exchanges.
klopper

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 07:56:01 PM

Trying to stake

My weight : 58201
Network weight: 0

Something wrong?

same here.

PoS will start approx block 9001.

We are at block 5244 and I'm staking now... WTF?

tx42

Activity: 742

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 08:19:36 PM

Trying to stake

Something wrong?

same here.

The devs mis-spoke. It becomes pure PoS at block 9001. PoS started on day 1, actually (min age is 8 hours). I checked out the code and it looks good and is behaving fine.

Code:
unsigned int nStakeMinAge = 8 * 60 * 60; // 8 hour

█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
klopper

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 08:27:57 PM

Trying to stake

Something wrong?

same here.

The devs mis-spoke. It becomes pure PoS at block 9001. PoS started on day 1, actually (min age is 8 hours). I checked out the code and it looks good and is behaving fine.

Code:

Strange... I got my fist coins at block ~500. Have had wallet open all the time, but didn't start staking untill today...
tx42

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 08:31:08 PM

Code:

Strange... I got my fist coins at block ~500. Have had wallet open all the time, but didn't start staking untill today...

The staking diff started very high (the same as the diff limit for PoW). Staking diff should drop until the number of PoS blocks start to equal the number of PoW blocks over a given amount of time. You didn't stake because it was hard. Once someone found a PoS block, the staking diff started dropping.

klopper

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 08:37:30 PM

Code:

The staking diff started very high (the same as the diff limit for PoW). Staking diff should drop until the number of PoS blocks start to equal the number of PoW blocks over a given amount of time. You didn't stake because it was hard. Once someone found a PoS block, the staking diff started dropping.

Ok. Thanks for clarifying and teaching me something new Smiley
GizmoCoinTEAM (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 08:55:31 PM

Anybody received his promotion yet?

yes

sologap YOU cheated GIZMO and changed your signature after receiving coins and before 1 week passed.

Sad

Send back 400.000 GIZ to our public address in OP GNvXkMJ9iLpbCd5415kJAFyF7ewosfyUZ  We will use those coins to give to other people. I am sure many would like GIZMO signature for you

tx42

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 08:58:38 PM

Anybody received his promotion yet?

yes

sologap YOU cheated GIZMO and changed your signature after receiving coins and before 1 week passed.

Sad

Send back 400.000 GIZ to our public address in OP GNvXkMJ9iLpbCd5415kJAFyF7ewosfyUZ  We will use those coins to give to other people. I am sure many would like GIZMO signature for you

He probably dropped off because you guys were silent for a couple of days. It's early in the coin's life so you have to check in 2-3 times per day.

Also, PoS is not nearly 10%. It's looking to be 0.01%. Somehow the math is off by a factor of 1000.

[edit]

Actually, it looks like you have a floating point overflow somewhere. This happened to seed coin. Smaller stakes are getting the correct interest. Very big stakes are not.

GizmoCoinTEAM (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 09:00:41 PM

This coin is dead guys

You cheated GIZMO and removed your signature after receiving coins and before 1 week passed.

Sad

Send back 285.000 GIZ to our public address in OP GNvXkMJ9iLpbCd5415kJAFyF7ewosfyUZ  We will use those coins to give to other people. I am sure many would like GIZMO signature
tx42

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 09:04:48 PM

This coin is dead guys

You cheated GIZMO and removed your signature after receiving coins and before 1 week passed.

Sad

Send back 285.000 GIZ to our public address in OP GNvXkMJ9iLpbCd5415kJAFyF7ewosfyUZ  We will use those coins to give to other people. I am sure many would like GIZMO signature

I vote for an update that writes these guys out.

Or we can all go hammer their trust ratings if they don't return the money.

You should also give each one a different address to return the money to.

tx42

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 09:59:49 PM

This coin is dead guys

Sad

Send back 285.000 GIZ to our public address in OP GNvXkMJ9iLpbCd5415kJAFyF7ewosfyUZ  We will use those coins to give to other people. I am sure many would like GIZMO signature

I vote for an update that writes these guys out.

Or we can all go hammer their trust ratings if they don't return the money.

You should also give each one a different address to return the money to.

I asked several questions, legit questions that never have been answered over the course of 4 days or so. Launching a community coin and disappearing right after for such a long time does not make that much sense to me. I also spent a little money on mining this coin. So what am I supposed to do if I think that this is going the same way as it did in October last year. He already wanted to launch this coin but it completely failed. I asked for the reason.
Now out of a sudden he appears again and freaks out that it is not acceptable to remove that signature. Erm, are you serious? I have no problem with using that signature again. Disappearing for a few days as a dev - quite some people here know what that very often means.

Just honor your agreement. I didn't see any contingencies in your agreement that said anything about the dev reporting in or answering your questions. It was pretty clear, you get 285,000 GIZ and you put the sig in your profile for 1 week.

Also, when he finally launched, it worked fine. Why are you worried about history when it never had any effect on you?

logocreator
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

www.cryptodesign.cc

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 10:30:23 PM

Dev gave great amount of coins for just one signature. It must be hold. That's how crypto works for now. On trust.
btw, why don't you mine a little ? Gizmo went down to funny Net Hashrate: 773.15 MH/s.
But when GIZ hit the exchange then, everyone here will regret. Difficulty is 10. I am mining from the start. And i never stopped mining Gizmo, i have faith. And i have a gooood amount of coins. And there is still mining ahead !

dansus021
Copper Member

Activity: 2044
Merit: 942

Part of AOBT - English Translator to Indonesia

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2015, 05:24:16 AM

guys please help our pool found blocks

i can't use your pool because your pool blocked in my rent rig  Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

Much Soory  Cry

Why is blocked. what is the reason

I don't know

The Popup said "Blocked pool"  Undecided Undecided

any SS ? im rented and smoothly

I don't any screen shoot, by the way my mining rig is finish done yet Smiley

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Tlee88

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 06:15:09 AM

sent him an PM and get nothing, maybe I should change another campaig

tx42

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 06:16:33 AM

Who is "him"? The devs are working. I get to know devs of coins that I get involved in. I can't guarantee they won't flake later, but they are on the job right now.

Tlee88

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 10:50:47 AM

Who is "him"? The devs are working. I get to know devs of coins that I get involved in. I can't guarantee they won't flake later, but they are on the job right now.

the author of this topic

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: