Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2018, 12:45:26 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.0  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SELLING 3.7 BTC for CHASE BANK CASH DEPOSIT - URGENT - Negotiable rate  (Read 2344 times)
Smack That Ace

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

I used to love money till i met Bitcoin !!!

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 01:00:08 PM

Hello.

I need to sell 3.7 btc for chase bank deposit.
I would prefer to sell to one person rather then selling in chunks and willing to offer a discount to anyone buying in one go.
We can use escrow if necessary otherwise the buyer can go first.

Note: Chase doesnt allow deposit in personal account so the person would have to go to the branch and do it physically by making a chashier cheque.
The cashier cheque is made for free but im willing to pay any expenses that comes with it.

Thanks

Duke

www.satoshination.com
Pakistans First Bitcoin Wallet.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Tabata11

Activity: 292
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 05:12:01 PM

Hello.

I need to sell 3.7 btc for chase bank deposit.
I would prefer to sell to one person rather then selling in chunks and willing to offer a discount to anyone buying in one go.
We can use escrow if necessary otherwise the buyer can go first.

Note: Chase doesnt allow deposit in personal account so the person would have to go to the branch and do it physically by making a chashier cheque.
The cashier cheque is made for free but im willing to pay any expenses that comes with it.

Thanks

Duke

What is your rate for all 3.7?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.