Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:46:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Open Source Bitcoin Faucet  (Read 19269 times)
Greedi (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

LitecoinTalk

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2012, 10:42:59 PM

I've decided to make my Litecoin faucet open source

Code:
bitcoin faucet public release
------------------------------------------
Forum Thread: coming
this is the simplest version of it, other might get released in time

made by Greedi 2012 (c)

INSTALL:
put files in www dir, edit config.php with proper values
and dont forget faucet.sql for the db...
in templates/header.php you have to set you're IP, so you can see server link.
the same in server.php, set you're IP, so you can access to page.

NOTE: Some wil maybe have to create the faucet donation account in there bitcoind
account have to be FaucetDonations and/or SendOut

Donate:
LTC: Lh4c3cYcmvoksUNJLFT2Z5zsUmKUFgAUF5
BTC: 1MFH5dY85Ve4Q6KYPGJnfPmiHP2UxmXend

Can be found here

LitecoinTalk - Sign up today!
Try out LTC-Aarade!
Buy Shares!
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xchrix

Activity: 905
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 29, 2012, 04:17:51 PM

hm dont know what to do with this "faucet"... the translation in german doesnt gave me a hint Cheesy
is it a gambling script or something??
phantastisch
Legendary

Activity: 2270
Merit: 1363

View Profile
August 29, 2012, 04:33:26 PM

A Bitcoin/Litecoin Faucet is a website where you can obtain free coins.
It is called Faucet because the coins drip mostly slowly out of it in your wallet.
The Purpose of these Sites is that beginners can get some coins to begin playing with them.

So if you want to run a faucet and give free Bitcoins/Litecoins to others then you can use these nice Script now.
Thx Greedi.

HOWEYCOINS   ▮      Excitement and         ⭐  ● TWITTER  ● FACEBOOK   ⭐       
  ▮    guaranteed returns                 ●TELEGRAM                         
  ▮  of the travel industry
    ⭐  ●Ann Thread ●Instagram   ⭐ 
✅    U.S.Sec    ➡️
✅  approved!  ➡️
Greedi (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

LitecoinTalk

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2012, 05:43:43 PM

A Bitcoin/Litecoin Faucet is a website where you can obtain free coins.
It is called Faucet because the coins drip mostly slowly out of it in your wallet.
The Purpose of these Sites is that beginners can get some coins to begin playing with them.

So if you want to run a faucet and give free Bitcoins/Litecoins to others then you can use these nice Script now.
Thx Greedi.

Could not have say it better my self Smiley

You're welcome, hope it will come in good hands Smiley

LitecoinTalk - Sign up today!
Try out LTC-Aarade!
Buy Shares!
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 04:49:33 AM

Damn, i wish there were instructions for a noob. i'm trying to make this work with the new GLDcoin

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
defaced
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2013, 02:59:44 PM

Damn, i wish there were instructions for a noob. i'm trying to make this work with the new GLDcoin

Ive got it accepting FRK's but not dishing them out for some reason.

Fortune Favors the Brave
Borderless CharityEXPANSEEXRAllergy FinderFranko Is Freedom
r3wt

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 05:20:54 AM

i've built a new generic crypto faucet you can use with any coin. here it is http://www.1gld.tk/_dl/GENERICCRYPTOFAUCETv2.zip

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
r3wt

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 08:48:13 AM

i've built a new generic crypto faucet you can use with any coin. here it is http://www.1gld.tk/_dl/GENERICCRYPTOFAUCETv2.zip

Put it on github, I doubt anyone will unpack a zip from a JR member.

it's already on GITHUB

https://github.com/r3wt/GENERICCRYPTOFAUCETv2

the latest version can be downloaded through my site. and trust me people know me. they call me Nimda....

r3wt

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 09:00:07 AM

it's already on GITHUB

the latest version can be downloaded through my site. and trust me people know me. they call me Nimda....

Why did you put the timestamp in a hidden input ?

Code:
<input id="timestamp" name="timestamp"  value='<?php echo $date date('m/d/Y h:i:s a');?>' type='hidden'>
https://github.com/r3wt/GENERICCRYPTOFAUCETv2/blob/master/index.php#L70

Now I could easily change that and drain your faucet. Also flat files are never good way to store a database.
time stamp is so i can check the times in between submissions from the same ip address.
and you would drain my faucet how?
lulz

r3wt

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 09:08:06 AM

it's already on GITHUB

Code:
<input id="timestamp" name="timestamp"  value='<?php echo $date date('m/d/Y h:i:s a');?>' type='hidden'>

Now I could easily change that and drain your faucet. Also flat files are never good way to store a database.
time stamp is so i can check the times in between submissions from the same ip address.
lulz

I would set that date into the past and keep giving you my address until there was no funds left. Do you have a demo you want me to show you.

thats where the admin console comes in. you can easily see multiple ip addresses dates etc. also the payouts are made by hand. unhackable.

r3wt

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 09:15:14 AM

it's already on GITHUB

Code:

lulz

I would set that date into the past and keep giving you my address until there was no funds left. Do you have a demo you want me to show you.

thats where the admin console comes in. you can easily see multiple ip addresses dates etc. also the payouts are made by hand. unhackable.

I see that, but do you think with over a lot of users, and different ips it is hackable, nothing is unhackable. Dude you wrote a bad faucet it is ok, flat files, timestamps in the hidden inputs, it is a mess, I could go on and on but I save you the embarrassment.
save yourself the embarrassment. you have no idea what you are talking about. for example an online bitcoin faucet script, such as the one you wrote requres what? a blockchain.info wallet account to script payouts. and what else? a ref link from blockexplorer that checks the validity of the address entered, but can still be duped with a fake wallet address. I know you don't know this, but most other crypto currencies don't have these features yet, so making a script such as Greedis litecoin script or the other script thats for bitcoin is next to impossible. i say next to impossible because its possible, but would require a ton of development. i'm proud of this little script, written from scratch.

r3wt

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 09:20:56 AM

it's already on GITHUB

Code:

lulz

I see that, but do you think with over a lot of users, and different ips it is hackable, nothing is unhackable. Dude you wrote a bad faucet it is ok, flat files, timestamps in the hidden inputs, it is a mess, I could go on and on but I save you the embarrassment.
save yourself the embarrassment. you have no idea what you are talking about. for example an online bitcoin faucet script, such as the one you wrote requres what? a blockchain.info wallet account to script payouts. and what else? a ref link from blockexplorer that checks the validity of the address entered, but can still be duped with a fake wallet address. I know you don't know this, but most other crypto currencies don't have these features yet, so making a script such as yours, i'm assuming your name is Greedi and you wrote the github faucet script.

Nice deflection, but we are talking about your script. My script is running on some heavily traffic sites, has yet to be hacked, it  has both manual and scripted payouts. It maintains a nice randomness to the ad orders. It also requires a bitcoind not blockchain.info. But enough about my ferrari of a faucet script. You open sourced yours so I saw some mistakes, nothing that a little fix couldn't solved I don't get why your getting all mad and attacking my work which you have yet to see.

lol, the only flaw in my script is that it can't validate what an acceptable address is. i have about 2 weeks experience in php... give me a break. anyway, put up or shut up. lets see this "ferrari" of a script you have.
heres mine
http://www.1gld.tk/faucet.php and if you have a solution for hiding the server time in the input, why don't you just tell me? i'm a newb with php it took me a week to build this small set of files, and this is my first php project.

r3wt

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 09:39:04 AM

lol, the only flaw in my script is that it can't validate what an acceptable address is. i have about 2 weeks experience in php... give me a break. anyway, put up or shut up. lets see this "ferrari" of a script you have.
heres mine
http://www.1gld.tk/faucet.php and if you have a solution for hiding the server time in the input, why don't you just tell me? i'm a newb with php it took me a week to build this small set of files, and this is my first php project.

No their is a couple of flaws. Well welcome to tough love, this will teach you the correct way and when your making real web apps you can then go, that Gweedo dude really helped me Wink. Now why would I open source my faucet if it commands a price, that wouldn't be smart would it LOL

lol, you're delusional. there may be flaws, but you've done nothing to help, unless you count inflating your own ego as help. and to your last statement, i gladly give this away as open source. it is my first php project, and is a great building block for anyone wanting to build a fast and simple, straight forward faucet. oh yeah, did i mention that the theme is fully responsive? cuz it is Smiley

edit. i see you've posted a fake bitcoin address at my site as localhost. how childish of you.

Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3892
Merit: 2197

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2013, 11:09:36 AM

@r3wt, first of all you should open a different topic for your script. Now you are just bumping and flooding this topic.
Second, you don't check entered addresses? Bad decission mate.
Third, you shouldn't use hidden in a form to send the date. You could just get it at the handling page. Why are you doing it that way?

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Advertisements are not endorsed by me.
graghav2010

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 12:39:56 PM

This doesnt work with blockchain so USELESS if you want instant setup without running bitcoind whole day Tongue So I dont like this one though trying to edit this.
r3wt

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 01:00:15 PM

@r3wt, first of all you should open a different topic for your script. Now you are just bumping and flooding this topic.
Third, you shouldn't use hidden in a form to send the date. You could just get it at the handling page. Why are you doing it that way?

are you shitting me? do you even know what you are talking about? my site does check entered addresses. gweedo references the old version of the script that is located on GITHUB and hasn't been updated, due to the shittyness of GITHUB's interface. if you used my script you would realize just how much more control and scam prevention it provides over this hacks script, which all though proffessional allows for anyone to get your database username and password, as well as your bitcoin wallet address, key , and password. my friends faucet uses his script and just got hacked and drained this morning. if you believe this douchebag over me just because of his post count you ain't got a brain in your head. /end rant

last thing, my script does have its own thread. i was jus ttring to help the first user i responded to in this thread who needed a script for ALTERNATE CRYPTOCURRENCIES. i wonder if some people have brain sometimes. they repeat the same old information over and over without ever thinking for them selves

Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3892
Merit: 2197

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2013, 01:03:19 PM

are you shitting me? do you even know what you are talking about? my site does check entered addresses. gweedo references the old version of the script that hasn't been updated. if you used my script you would realize just how much more control and scam prevention it provides over this hacks script, which all though proffessional allows for anyone to get your database username and password, as well as your bitcoin wallet address, key , and password. my friends faucet uses his script and just got hacked and drained this morning. if you believe this douchebag over me just because of his post count you ain't got a brain in your head. /end rant

I know what I am talking about. I made a faucat myself, if you didn't see the link in my signature.
You said he put localhost into your address list, so I assume that works and that you didn't check the addressess. If you do, then my comment is invalid and I apologize. Stop raging, it makes you look stupid and ignorant.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Advertisements are not endorsed by me.
r3wt

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 01:08:58 PM

are you shitting me? do you even know what you are talking about? my site does check entered addresses. gweedo references the old version of the script that hasn't been updated. if you used my script you would realize just how much more control and scam prevention it provides over this hacks script, which all though proffessional allows for anyone to get your database username and password, as well as your bitcoin wallet address, key , and password. my friends faucet uses his script and just got hacked and drained this morning. if you believe this douchebag over me just because of his post count you ain't got a brain in your head. /end rant

I know what I am talking about. I made a faucat myself, if you didn't see the link in my signature.
You said he put localhost into your address list, so I assume that works and that you didn't check the addressess. If you do, then my comment is invalid and I apologize. Stop raging, it makes you look stupid and ignorant.

Ignorant please.. i think you need to learn to read and follow conversations a little bit better. If you did, you  would realize that my faucet is for GLDcoin (OR ANY OTHER ALTCOIN), and therefore can not be tested until the block chain website is complete for GLDcoin. The only possible verifications it can make is that there is something entered into the address box and that it is exactly 34 charachters in length.

aksplace

Activity: 602
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 10:15:36 AM

Not sure why people are attacking him in this thread.. He created a faucet and provided the code... Guess what its FREE also
kezzyp

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 09:17:09 AM

I wish there is a laugh in Latin, surprising.. Bunch of losers...
Sr and Jr.. Open source is supposed to be downloaded for free and bugs fixed and re-uploaded also thank the original developer, then this bunch of assholes expects a perfect open source and also curse because the script he spent time writing and uploaded for free with the source code is not perfect enough for them.. Don't test me!!!!!!!!
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: