Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:16:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FAILCoin | Stay tuned: We have an ongoing discussion for a relaunch  (Read 62010 times)
spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2015, 08:34:52 PM

Unfortunately, we're not getting any miner attention for this coin either and will be closing our pool also. Please withdraw your coins from fail.manhattanmine.com as soon as possible. 

Hype is not our top priority, but we can understand you as well. Thanks for your support guys!

Cheers,
Spartak

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
YuKiang
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 06:20:21 PM

Unfortunately, we're not getting any miner attention for this coin either and will be closing our pool also. Please withdraw your coins from fail.manhattanmine.com as soon as possible. 

Hype is not our top priority, but we can understand you as well. Thanks for your support guys!

Cheers,
Spartak
By having people and not hyping a little bit, in the long term you wont be able to do anything.
You must get people on board. You can't just wait for a miracle to happen. Coin's price wont go up if this continues. And trust me, it's not in my interest.
I have a lot of FAIL.
Stop trying to be something different. It's not working. Good guys with your mentality fail in crypto-sphere.

Just a tip.
spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2015, 10:06:36 PM

By having people and not hyping a little bit, in the long term you wont be able to do anything.
You must get people on board. You can't just wait for a miracle to happen. Coin's price wont go up if this continues. And trust me, it's not in my interest.
I have a lot of FAIL.
Stop trying to be something different. It's not working. Good guys with your mentality fail in crypto-sphere.

Just a tip.

Hello,

I know perfectly what you mean and believe me that we are not going to act like that. We don't want to mislead people, but that doesn't mean that we didn't have something in mind for FAIL's future. Truth is that almost nobody comes here (as you just did) with even suggestions (not to mention help in some way). Currently every member of FAIL is instructed not to take any actions (such as posting and announcements). We remain silent, because as of this moment, FAIL doesn't have anything more to offer (but that also doesn't mean that we are not working). What I can promise is that we will do anything we can to take FAILCoin further. Thank you for your interest in FAILCoin!

Cheers,
Spartak

gadado

Activity: 965
Merit: 515

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 02:14:36 PM

I just lost 130 million old FailCoins. LOL!

Found a second wallet on my second PC with 130 million old FailCoins. I completly forgot about that wallet.  Grin
spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2015, 02:32:14 PM

I just lost 130 million old FailCoins. LOL!

Found a second wallet on my second PC with 130 million old FailCoins. I completly forgot about that wallet.  Grin

Lost coins are about 18B so you can imagine how many people forgot about FAIL... However, I believe that you will have the chance to cut your loss as we expect FAIL to be pretty cheap at start.

We will anounce some things about FAIL future development (as a coin) sometime at the beginning of the next month. To tell you guys the truth, we are discussing something very unique, but I still can't tell if it will work. Next month will be also when we are going to try with bigger exchanges.

Cheers,
Spartak

spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2015, 11:58:34 AM

New (french) FAILCoin pool with 0.5% fee:

OP is updated (including on local threads). We are expecting chinese translation as well. It will be probably ready today.

Stay FAILed!

spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2015, 12:51:23 PM
Last edit: April 21, 2015, 01:59:46 PM by spartak_t

Hey, FAILers,

We just received our chinese translation. It will be reviewed, edited and posted within ~1-2 hours. In the mean time, enjoy the sun and stay FAILed (i.e. tuned)! Smiley

EDIT: Chinese translation will be posted tomorrow! (sorry for the delay)

Cheers,
Spartak

spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2015, 11:46:38 AM

Guys,

I am long time basketball fan and I even played a little as semi-pro. Yesterday I played basketball with friends and the result is that my neck and waist are hurting me. Probably I'm too old for this, but the bigger problem is that Michael Jordan FAILed me. Smiley Will take 1-2 days off and we will continue to build our FAIL grounds.

We are not alone!

Cheers,
Spartak

Litecoinkid

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 12:10:21 PM

Is this coin a complete Fail? 1 exchange with 0 buy orders, active forum but doesn't seem to be any support from community.anyone any plans to try and gather a few more followers? Smiley
Litecoinkid

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 12:13:04 PM

I have a lot of FAIL.

Just a tip.

Hello,

I know perfectly what you mean and believe me that we are not going to act like that. We don't want to mislead people, but that doesn't mean that we didn't have something in mind for FAIL's future. Truth is that almost nobody comes here (as you just did) with even suggestions (not to mention help in some way). Currently every member of FAIL is instructed not to take any actions (such as posting and announcements). We remain silent, because as of this moment, FAIL doesn't have anything more to offer (but that also doesn't mean that we are not working). What I can promise is that we will do anything we can to take FAILCoin further. Thank you for your interest in FAILCoin!

Cheers,
Spartak

Sorry i should have read your post,fair play good luck would be happy to help  Smiley fingers crossed for fail coin
spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2015, 12:18:20 PM

Sorry i should have read your post,fair play good luck would be happy to help  Smiley fingers crossed for fail coin

We will play by the old school rules. Now even people with GPU's can easily mine FAIL. It is their choice. I alone can put up to 1GH on pools, but decided to use just 1 ASIC to support the network. If someone is looking for hype FAIL is not the place to find it. And btw... we have better ideas than masternodes (which are lately so fancy). Smiley

Thank you for your support!

Cheers,
Spartak

Litecoinkid

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 12:43:46 PM

Im not looking for hype or bullshit,a dev who is fair and wants to build a good community and has some long term goals is a start lol(more than most),i will mine a few more while the diff is so low,i could do with a mac wallet to keep my coins in...anyone ?lol
spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2015, 12:57:22 PM

Im not looking for hype or bullshit,a dev who is fair and wants to build a good community and has some long term goals is a start lol(more than most),i will mine a few more while the diff is so low,i could do with a mac wallet to keep my coins in...anyone ?lol

I am far from alone with this, but as I said, we all agreed not to take any actions (such as posting here). There is only one guy (like me) needed to keep people informed with updates and such. FAIL will be promoted when we deserve it. That is why we were struggling for months, until we found good people and gathered a team behind something, which actually has some idea other than put it on bigger exchanges, hype it, dump it and continue to f* up cryptocurrencies.

When people realize how FAIL could be used around the world, they will understand what are their possibilities for profits (because people here interested in profits). We are not doing it for profits, but we will deliver a good product. Maybe tomorrow, maybe in 2 years - it doesn't matter. What matter is that we are here and we will stay. We are not doing it for the money. We are doing it for the cryptocurrencies in general. We'd like to be rich in FAIL, not BTC or fiat!

Cheers,
Spartak

spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2015, 06:26:18 AM

Dear FAILers,

Chinese translation was send for review before we post the ANN, because 2 of our threads (Greek and Spanish) were previously deleted. Mods claimed that Google translator was used, but we will not go into details about it.

I believe that by the end of the next week we will have some updates regarding FAIL development.

P.S. I'd like to say something to pool operators. If some of you decide to run a pool for FAIL, please keep it for more than 24 hrs. Currently what you see is what you get, so please think twice before running a pool. It might be not that profitable for you! We are actually editing ALL of FAIL's threads, because we want people around the world to have latest information about FAIL on their native language. That also means that we will make sure all ANN threads to be with working links/pools etc... This takes time, which in some cases goes vainly.

Best regards,
Spartak

spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2015, 05:05:58 PM

Just wanted to share that another of our predictions proved true. Cryptocurrencies are heavily wounded in general and future doesn't look good at all. Many people are just converting their coins and selling them for fiat, which is quite the opposite of what Bitcoin and altcoins are all about. There is also probably some pressure from governments and such (though it is object of conspiracy theories), but that doesn't matter, because people are doing just fine by f* up coins. Mining is not profitable as it was, ASIC manufacturers are not so keen to produce better devices, companies collapsed etc... This is war and many people will continue to "die" in it. My friendly advice is to stop supporting so called s*itcoins, no matter of the chances (pumps) for profit you see. Many people could see it as an advice from a loser, but the simple truth is that such actions are hurting cryptocurrencies and people. You eventually (if you are not part of a group and have some insides) will hurt too and soon after there will be 1 more guy with less (or no) interes in cryptocurrencies.

"The investor of today does not profit from yesterday's growth." - Warren Buffett (some dumb billionaire)

P.S. I am sharing this to you, because imo, if Bitcoin dies - everything else will follow. No matter if some people are trying to convince you that some of other coins has better chance for success. FAIL is part (though not so big) of the cryptocurrencies and we are worried.
P.S.2. I'm not quite sure, but I think that market cap since 17th April (date of the prediction) is shrinked with some $450-$500,000,000 (million). What does it mean? It means that it took less than 10 days for ~9-10% decline of entire market (Bitcoin price at the time was about ~$223, which means that BTC is "guilty" for about 4% of it (i.e. rest is coming from other coins or assets)).
P.S.3. Currently Bitcoin is trying to rebound to ~$218-$220, but I think that we will soon see it at ~$212 before (and if) it rise again.

Cheers,
Spartak

spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2015, 09:32:55 PM

This may not be the news you are waiting for, but it is vital (as we already tweeted) for our future plans!

About two weeks ago I contacted FAILCommunity's page on Facebook with the intention to take the name and use it for FAILCoin.
The guy contacted me (you can see in the screenshot bellow) 6 days after that.
It was extremely hard communication which lasted until about 1 hour ago, but we are now happy to announce that we've managed to purchase (yes, we paid for it) the name!
From now on, we will use www.facebook.com/failcommunity as our official one (it is already updated in all of our threads).
Feel free to like us (or expect us to bribe you with giveaway pretty soon). Smiley

We know that most of you are expecting updates regarding FAILCoin as cryptocurrency, but please understand that flashy roadmaps and promises are not making one coin better.

Currently you can:

- mine FAIL
- sell FAIL
- buy FAIL
- delete your wallet if you wish

Our team will not create any type of (unhealthy) hype and I can personally promise you that we are working on the coin itself too, but nothing will be even mentioned, until we have
rock solid proof that we will deliver! We could advice you to think about something: There is no FAILCommunity without FAILCoin and the opposite is also true. We know what we are doing.

P.S. In the screenshot you may see the name of the page as it is now, but I've changed it before I edit everything and post here.

Best regards,
Spartak

spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2015, 10:19:32 PM

Dear FAILers,

You can now use FAILCoin to buy hosting on:

Cheers,
Spartak

atomicgroup

Activity: 370

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 07:57:51 AM

Questa moneta mi piace..  Wink
spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2015, 08:55:00 AM

Questa moneta mi piace..  Wink

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yeq2ApwzHQ

Grin

spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2015, 10:22:37 AM

Hello,

We have giveaway and free coins for you! Details can be found under Giveaways section in the OP.

Cheers,
Spartak

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: