Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:01:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FAILCoin | Stay tuned: We have an ongoing discussion for a relaunch  (Read 62010 times)
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2017, 01:59:56 AM

hi all ...

just wanted to let you all know that a few bugs have been ironed out - and the scrypt pools ( not just fail ) are running well ...

if you wish to mine and keep the coins that you mine before it forks to complete PoS - the cwi-pool system has the fail pool fully functional ...

it is an mpos pool - and as such - requires registration and workers to be setup ... once thats done - point your miners and off you go ...

main cwi-pool system link ...
Code:
http://pool.chainworksindustries.com/

direct failcoin pool ...
Code:
http://pool.chainworksindustries.com/fail/

mining parameter for miners ( along with other miner specific parameters ) ...
Code:
stratum+tcp://pool.chainworksindustries.com:1100/

let us know if there are any issues you may come across ...

tanx ...

#crysx

Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2017, 03:46:53 PM

Looks like we're going to celebrate our 3rd birthday with a new and much improved FAILCoin! Wink

cryptonikus

Activity: 595
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 04:27:40 PM

Bro, but when will this coin fail?  Cool

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
.DeepOnion.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★  .❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!.
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2017, 04:32:21 PM

Bro, but when will this coin fail?  Cool

We will support it as long as we can, but we will need all the help we can get, no matter that we are relatively big team.

@chrysophylax

We can discuss our collaboration on a later time. Let us finish this hard fork, which took like forever and see what we'll need. There are already 2 developers ready to help, one of them is well known in the community. THANK you for your interest!

staysecure

Activity: 1472
Merit: 505

We are cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2017, 05:12:44 PM

Bro, but when will this coin fail?  Cool

With every FAIL it gets stronger  Wink

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2017, 09:05:47 PM

Bro, but when will this coin fail?  Cool

We will support it as long as we can, but we will need all the help we can get, no matter that we are relatively big team.

@chrysophylax

We can discuss our collaboration on a later time. Let us finish this hard fork, which took like forever and see what we'll need. There are already 2 developers ready to help, one of them is well known in the community. THANK you for your interest!

much appreciated ...

i do have a couple of issues that need ironing out in the cwi-pool system - but i am actively looking to resolve these issues as soon as possible ...

anyone that knows mpos / mysql - can help in a massive way ...

tanx ...

#crysx

spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2017, 10:44:47 PM

crysx,

Don't bother now. FAIL's 3rd birthday is in like 2 weeks and you can see that there is not much to show now. More important is to deliver our next release and then build on top of it. I've said it 100s of times - we're not working with mercenaries (i.e. "Give me some BTC and I'll do that."), which is extremely hard, but it was our choice. Adam is a great guy and I trust him, so you there is no problem for you to be included in the team as well.

Cheers,
Spartak

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2017, 10:57:49 AM

crysx,

Don't bother now. FAIL's 3rd birthday is in like 2 weeks and you can see that there is not much to show now. More important is to deliver our next release and then build on top of it. I've said it 100s of times - we're not working with mercenaries (i.e. "Give me some BTC and I'll do that."), which is extremely hard, but it was our choice. Adam is a great guy and I trust him, so you there is no problem for you to be included in the team as well.

Cheers,
Spartak

thats all good and well mate ...

the cwi-pool system is currently being rebuilt and the pool will be functional again in the coming days ...

but even so - i appreciate the work that is being done - as we work in a very similar fashion ... what this does is build a strong union of likeminded individuals and teams - for the betterment of the projects they focus on ...

this makes for an interesting and communal 'helping hand' with the respective skills that the individuals and teams have ... which makes for a good way to bond also ...

the pool is just a small part of what we can do - and once rebuilt - can serve to make it easier to build any upgrade - unless the coin is going full PoS where these types of pools will become pretty much useless in that respect ... so its not real issue either way ...

we are much more than pools in anyway - and depending on what can be done - we can make sure that other services and 'help' can be done - utilizing the infrastructure we have built in the last few years ...

i updated earlier here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1563601.msg17969898#msg17969898 - and will continue to keep an eye on what matters we can help with ...

#crysx

spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2017, 11:02:49 AM

I'm glad we're on the same page. We are currently @ ~1,498,150 block and If everything goes well FAIL will become full PoS @ 1,6 - 1,65M block. That is why there is no point to build other pools and I believe ocminer will stand us for about 1.5 months more. Smiley Our hashrate was always small as people think we're joking. Smiley And we will be very fragile if we continue with the PoW phase. I also believe that PoS is the future and that is why we decided to go to that direction.

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2017, 11:13:05 AM

I'm glad we're on the same page. We are currently @ ~1,498,150 block and If everything goes well FAIL will become full PoS @ 1,6 - 1,65M block. That is why there is no point to build other pools and I believe ocminer will stand us for about 1.5 months more. Smiley Our hashrate was always small as people think we're joking. Smiley And we will be very fragile if we continue with the PoW phase. I also believe that PoS is the future and that is why we decided to go to that direction.

i will respectfully disagree with the full PoS ...

for many reasons which i wont voice here - as the path has already been chosen ... but then - i AM a miner at the core Wink ...

but yup - we are very much on the same page - and ocminer is one of the 'greats' of the mining pool arena ... he has much respect - from community and also personally ...

the cwi-pool system is not being built for competitiveness OR market share - even though that will happen eventually ... it was originally an internal project that has just expanded ... the new module for the cwi-pool system will be a very different animal altogether also ... away from mpos and become the cwi-multicoin exchanged system ... all we need now is to get the cashflow to start the proceedings Wink ...

but again ... the pool is being built more for the experience and capacity to build - than to take any form of market share from ocminer or any other pools out there ... it is moreso in preparation for integration into the cwi ecosystem ...

adam sounds like a competent dev ... maybe we could also work something out with cwi also ...

#crysx

spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2017, 11:23:23 AM

for many reasons which i wont voice here - as the path has already been chosen ... but then - i AM a miner at the core Wink ...

but yup - we are very much on the same page - and ocminer is one of the 'greats' of the mining pool arena ... he has much respect - from community and also personally ...

the cwi-pool system is not being built for competitiveness OR market share - even though that will happen eventually ... it was originally an internal project that has just expanded ... the new module for the cwi-pool system will be a very different animal altogether also ... away from mpos and become the cwi-multicoin exchanged system ... all we need now is to get the cashflow to start the proceedings Wink ...

but again ... the pool is being built more for the experience and capacity to build - than to take any form of market share from ocminer or any other pools out there ... it is moreso in preparation for integration into the cwi ecosystem ...

adam sounds like a competent dev ... maybe we could also work something out with cwi also ...

#crysx

I can understand why you are against PoS, but I believe that in future a lot of flaws would be fixed and that is why we think to take this path earlier. My personal opinion is that PoS has more advantages and one of them is adoption. You don't need specialized hardware or Bitcoin (or whatever other currency) in order to get more coins. And imho it is an easier way for the masses. Adam is not a developer, Panoch is (nickname pnoch) and he's extremely skilled. He already proved this in many occasions. Here many of you might think I'm crazy, but I personally think that the development is not that important. Of course, we must have our unique face/shape, and we will, but then there are many more important things for us to do.   

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2017, 01:41:22 PM

#crysx

I can understand why you are against PoS, but I believe that in future a lot of flaws would be fixed and that is why we think to take this path earlier. My personal opinion is that PoS has more advantages and one of them is adoption. You don't need specialized hardware or Bitcoin (or whatever other currency) in order to get more coins. And imho it is an easier way for the masses. Adam is not a developer, Panoch is (nickname pnoch) and he's extremely skilled. He already proved this in many occasions. Here many of you might think I'm crazy, but I personally think that the development is not that important. Of course, we must have our unique face/shape, and we will, but then there are many more important things for us to do.   

then move forward ...

and let me know if any help can be had mate ...

Smiley ...

#crysx

spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2017, 02:09:15 PM

Smiley ...

#crysx

All honest people who are not greedy are welcome... no matter what kind of skills they have, so if you are Adam's guy, then its fine by us all. Of course your contribution will be rewarded (but in FAIL coins). Smiley

Cheers,
Spartak

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2017, 04:02:17 AM

Smiley ...

#crysx

All honest people who are not greedy are welcome... no matter what kind of skills they have, so if you are Adam's guy, then its fine by us all. Of course your contribution will be rewarded (but in FAIL coins). Smiley

Cheers,
Spartak

if seeds are in order - that is all that will ever be asked ...

thats how we support a few coins in the industry - and its not for payment either ...

its for keeping enough weight that the seeds maintain a good consensus holding in the network - so that the network can rely on them ...

our seeds are hardcoded in a few coins now ... which makes life so much easier for those communities that have a hard time syncing ...

im happy to speak to adam anytime ... skype is the best way to get me ...

#crysx

atomicgroup

Activity: 370
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 06:53:36 PM
Last edit: March 01, 2017, 06:16:19 AM by atomicgroup

I buy some failcoin on EMPOEX....only until 10 march.  Smiley
spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2017, 08:02:58 AM

Guys,

The account of our Russian member mellon is hacked so beware! Will ask forum mods for assistance, but I'm not sure if they will help us, because he can't provide signed message from associated BTC address.

Three days are left until our 3rd birthday. Smiley Will try to speak with Panoch to see if we have some news.

Cheers,
Spartak

staysecure

We are cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2017, 08:11:06 AM

FAIL has been added to PoSWallet.com vote list so go and vote. 1 vote per member per 7 days.

Cheers.

staysecure

We are cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2017, 09:04:36 AM

Guys,

The account of our Russian member mellon is hacked so beware! Will ask forum mods for assistance, but I'm not sure if they will help us, because he can't provide signed message from associated BTC address.

Three days are left until our 3rd birthday. Smiley Will try to speak with Panoch to see if we have some news.

Cheers,
Spartak

Will there be a FAIL birthday party @spartak. No.3 is a tesla number so its should be celebrated.

spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2017, 09:07:25 AM

Will there be a FAIL birthday party @spartak. No.3 is a tesla number so its should be celebrated.

Nah, 10 more days until I get my salary and I must pay 2.5 rents. Cheesy After the next release, when I have my wallet synced, there will be some giveaways as I have plenty of coins. Wink

spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2017, 04:12:49 PM

Hello,

Keep in mind that YoBit exchange are being investigated by Roskomnadzor!

Russian telecommunications regulator Roskomnadzor has opened legislative proceedings against cryptocurrency exchange Yobit, alleging fraudulent activity.

Forbes Ukraine reports that the watchdog is to block access to Yobit from Russian IP addresses following multiple reports of suspicious activity on the part of administrators.

“We are now investigating Yobit as an unreliable resource, with an eye to blocking it as a consequence,” a spokesperson said.

Inconsistencies with exchange rates, which allegedly allowed Yobit to profit from its operations illegally, have been the source of a huge numbers of user complaints.

In June 2016, the team behind Blockchain platform Waves issued a warning to users about similar unusual activity relating to its own token on Yobit’s platform.

Specifically, the WAVES token appeared as a BTC pair on Yobit at a stage when it was unable to be withdrawn from private Waves wallets.

“We have no evidence to suggest the exchange’s administration took part in the Waves crowdsale or possesses even the smallest number of coins,” a statement read at the time.

In an interview with Cointelegraph, Waves management confirmed they had been unable to contact Yobit.

Forbes meanwhile notes that Yobit is no longer listed as an exchange partner on high-profile sites such as CoinMarketCap.

Founded in Russia in 2015, Yobit is already in the headlines following problems with users trying to withdraw funds from wallets.

Source: https://cointelegraph.com/news/cryptocurrency-exchange-yobit-investigated-in-russia-on-fraud-claims

Cheers,
Spartak

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: