Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:28:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Logos - Banners - Advertisement Banners  (Read 1606 times)
ThunderCatSteve (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 11:38:24 PM

First 3 are done.

2 of them were done in the yellow/green that is on the pineapple... Didn't really work tooooo well..

but when i used all 4 colors, yellow, green, blue, and white it came together okay. my favorite is the middle one..

If you want other variations just ask.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ThunderCatSteve (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 03:27:50 PM

Seeking New customers!
Discounts on Multiple orders!

You approve of the material before sending any btc.

Escrow is always welcomed.
Roberson

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 04:14:12 PM

This guy recently used copyright images and the buyer could have been under legal actions, he was caught !

Avoid doing business with him unless you have good knowledge of copyright materials !

his cheap work can get you under costly legal actions !
abyrnes81

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 04:52:03 PM

This guy recently used copyright images and the buyer could have been under legal actions, he was caught !

Avoid doing business with him unless you have good knowledge of copyright materials !

Huh Huh Also mine? can you explain better what are you meaning when you are saying "Avoid doing business with him unless you have good knowledge of copyright materials ! his cheap work can get you under costly legal actions !" I can't understand at all the question of copyright.
Roberson

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 04:55:00 PM

Huh Huh Also mine? can you explain better what are you meaning when you are saying "Avoid doing business with him unless you have good knowledge of copyright materials ! his cheap work can get you under costly legal actions ![/b]" I can't understand at all the question of copyright.

he made a logo here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1019156.40

he used copyright material , which you arent allowed to use 111

HE 4TH PAGE - he himself admitted that !
abyrnes81

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 05:05:08 PM

Huh Huh Also mine? can you explain better what are you meaning when you are saying "Avoid doing business with him unless you have good knowledge of copyright materials ! his cheap work can get you under costly legal actions ![/b]" I can't understand at all the question of copyright.

he made a logo here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1019156.40

he used copyright material , which you arent allowed to use 111

HE 4TH PAGE - he himself admitted that !

So is my avatar safe or not? I can't understand because I am not expert in the law about copyright and use of it. I hope that my avatar is fine, because I love it.
Roberson

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 05:06:54 PM

So is my avatar safe or not? I can't understand because I am not expert in the law about copyright and use of it. I hope that my avatar is fine, because I love it.

Contact me for a good signature Smiley, i can do it Smiley , did for others and 100% safe  !

Dont know if your signature is safe ! as it contains btc image.
ThunderCatSteve (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 05:14:36 PM

Dude who the fuck are you to come here and advertise your own shitty fucking material.

Aby,  your avatar is not copyrighted. Noone is going to bother you about an avatar. Now from a business logo that plans on being big. I could see some issue of using copyright.

Clearly Roberson is just advertising his own shitty services in hopes of getting
my customers.
I made 1 logo with an image I PAID for on shutterstock and now these fools think they can flame my thread. I'm reporting this bullshit to the mods.
abyrnes81

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 05:25:27 PM

Dude who the fuck are you to come here and advertise your own shitty fucking material.

Aby,  your avatar is not copyrighted. Noone is going to bother you about an avatar. Now from a business logo that plans on being big. I could see some issue of using copyright.

Clearly Roberson is just advertising his own shitty services in hopes of getting
my customers.
I made 1 logo with an image I PAID for on shutterstock and now these fools think they can flame my thread. I'm reporting this bullshit to the mods.

Ok for me it isn't a problem, I am only scared by the copyright problem but if you said "Aby,  your avatar is not copyrighted. Noone is going to bother you about an avatar. Now from a business logo that plans on being big. I could see some issue of using copyright." then I am quiet now, thanks again!
Roberson

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 05:39:49 PM

He is now trying to warn me, show us proof of what you said : i have bought that image , please "

http://img.prntscr.com/img?url=https://i.imgur.com/oXZUeVW.png
ThunderCatSteve (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 05:43:43 PM

LOL I LIKE HOW YOU ADDED THE NEGATIVE TRUST HAHAHA  Reported..
Roberson

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 05:45:15 PM

I am shocked after doing illegal works you are here to fight with me instead of apology. Man seriously grow up.
GreydonIselmoe

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

Credits [CRE] - Community Manager

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2015, 05:51:03 PM

I am shocked after doing illegal works you are here to fight with me instead of apology. Man seriously grow up.

Let the mods do their job. There's no need to promote your own work and bash someone else's! People that are asking for avatars/sigs don't have to worry about copyrighted material, as they aren't profiting off it :p

If it was a business seeking to make profits from an advertisement banner, that would be a different story.

████████  The next evolutionary step in crypto-currency | Sidechain technology - Claimable - sha256   ███████
████████████████  C R E D I T S - [C R E]  ███████████████
◥ Proof of Work / Proof of Deposit mining system ◥ Official Website ◥ Bitcointalk Thread ◥ Exchange
ThunderCatSteve (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 05:53:09 PM

Let the mods do their job. There's no need to promote your own work and bash someone else's! People that are asking for avatars/sigs don't have to worry about copyrighted material, as they aren't profiting off it :p

If it was a business seeking to make profits from an advertisement banner, that would be a different story.

Exactly.
Roberson

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 05:54:02 PM

what do you mean man, the guy was paying almost 100$ and he needed logo for professional work  , are you his alt account ?
ThunderCatSteve (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 05:55:58 PM

what do you mean man, the guy was paying almost 100$ and he needed logo for professional work  , are you his alt account ?

You're an idiot. He's agreeing with you, that it should not be done for LOGOS that companies will use and advertise with.
But he's agreeing with me that using them for avatars is fine because it's not for business purposes.

And no. That is not my Alt account.
ThunderCatSteve (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 07:59:15 AM

here is my second entry Smiley

link - https://i.imgur.com/WBU7nxp.gif

Gonna accuse me of stealing?... Thats calling the kettle black. Caught you bitch
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: