Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:25:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Qora | POS | Assets | Names | Polls | Automated Transactions | Social Network  (Read 307471 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
CCEDKaps

Activity: 621
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 09:41:13 AM

I have personally been testing both Bter an Poloniex with Qora withdrawals, and it is possible to witdraw from both, but it seems you really have to play hard ball before you get them to act, so I would suggest you take out all your Qora from both exchanges and send them to your own Qora wallet. Remember to update to v.22 before you do the withdrawal just to be sure all will be ok.

When I say hardball, I mean you need to let them know that you will be telling the rest of the world about this, and they can expect only difficulties from then on if they dont act on this immediately. I received answer and withdrawal was executed within a few hours. It should not be necessary to act like this to get your funds, which I why I suggest you to take it all out.

The wallet of Qora really seems to work very efficient, as long as you remember one single point:

When you want to close wallet, do it only clicking on quit, under file, and let it take the time to close on its own.

Do not close pc, before you see Qora wallet has been completely closed. If this is done you have one of the more easy accessible wallets with some great features I have experienced.

If ever, you should have problems with the opening of the Qora wallet, be sure to have already saved your master key to it all, the Generation Seed, then you will be good to even delete the whole Qora from PC and install once again and then enter this generation seed when asked.

I give you this information, as I care for the future of Qora, if you ever plan of taking some of your Qora to the CCEDK exchange to change it  to fiat or BTC, I am ofcourse all happy about that as well, you will be very welcome!

You are able to change your Qora into USD, EUR, and Chinese Renminbi CNY as well as BTC.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 09:59:57 PM

Wondering if there exists an vanity address generator for Qora? Any little java tool available?
Tuck Fheman

Activity: 363
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2015, 10:05:25 PM

When I say hardball, I mean you need to let them know that you will be telling the rest of the world about this, and they can expect only difficulties from then on if they dont act on this immediately. I received answer and withdrawal was executed within a few hours. It should not be necessary to act like this to get your funds, which I why I suggest you to take it all out.

I think we threw too many hardballs and must have beaned BTer's customer service on the head a few times.  Tongue

8 weeks and still no funds from BTer, only the same lame excuse that their wallet doesn't work, while you and others continue to receive funds, from their non-working wallet, that everyone, including us, can see forging just fine and sending funds to other people without issue ... but yeah, it doesn't work when they try to send us our funds. (have we mentioned that before? lulz)

Vrontis (OP)

Activity: 351

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2015, 10:07:37 PM

Wondering if there exists an vanity address generator for Qora? Any little java tool available?

https://github.com/agran/VanitygenQora

bobafett

Activity: 619

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 06:19:53 AM

-[ANNOUNCEMENT]- First Qora Forging Asset by burstcoin.de
New Asset with Monthly Payout of the Forging Income / Highly Secure

Asset Name – Qora Forging Asset / Highly Secure
Total number available – 100.000.000
Price –  1 qora
Asset Number (ID)–  100
Owner - QNuGxA287pdkJaRp4gpdRE5u5XXGpff2nB

Promo until 10th of august: For every Investment above 50.000k you get a instant 10% Cashback in Qora.
s11made

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 05:21:19 PM

Hey, been following Qora for a while.
Gz for the recent development.
I have a question though:

It is now possible to create your webpage on  the blockchain. Correct ?
Does that mean, that every full node has to store the entity of webpages published on the blockchain ?
So if I download the blockchain, every webpage will be saved as a copy on my machine. Or am I wrong ?
Doesn't this bloat the blockchain tremendously ? We will soon have a scalability issue ? Or am I completely missing something ?

Thanks for pointing out the obvious to me.
Vrontis (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2015, 05:57:19 PM

Hey, been following Qora for a while.
Gz for the recent development.
I have a question though:

It is now possible to create your webpage on  the blockchain. Correct ?
Does that mean, that every full node has to store the entity of webpages published on the blockchain ?
So if I download the blockchain, every webpage will be saved as a copy on my machine. Or am I wrong ?
Doesn't this bloat the blockchain tremendously ? We will soon have a scalability issue ? Or am I completely missing something ?

Thanks for pointing out the obvious to me.

Yes, you are right, everything is stored on the blockchain.
And as you said this will tend to bloat the blockchain.
What we've done actually is that we make use of an existing feature of Qora, arbitrary transactions.
And yes, we are already aware of that and we already researching several concepts in order to achieve the best for Qora, maximizing the health of the entire network.
So, to recap, I don't know if we soon  have a solution for this but I'm sure that we will have.

bobafett

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 06:11:36 PM

Price –  1 qora
Asset Number (ID)–  100

Promo until 10th of august: For every Investment above 50.000k you get a instant 10% Cashback in Qora.

investors, please pn me with your account id and the amount you invested within the promo time, that i can sent you the cashbak. thanks.
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 12:25:35 AM
Last edit: August 03, 2015, 12:03:24 PM by Pab

Hi Qora.I am intersted in your trading through Atomic Cross-Chain Transfers,is this possible to trade coin to coin,wallet  to wallet

I am working innovative currency what is no tblockchain based,wearealso not open source,but there is reason for that.Now i am looking for way of trading,becouse exchanges dont want to list us,not open source
Cliant is developen on Jason,there is a lot of Jave in Jason library,so dev can develop anything needed

Get i can in touch with some Qora dev if possible,Qora is great and with CCedk support you can achieve your goals very fast

Also i have bought some Qora,I downloaded wallet for windows but wallet failed during opening,do i need Java to run wallet

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 12:29:38 AM

Price –  1 qora
Asset Number (ID)–  100

100% Payout monthly of the income by forging.
This asset pays out 100% of the income generated by forging to the investors.

Guaranteed monthly payout! Every first day of the month i will payout all assets. Regardless how long you are owner oft them. Also if you bought the assets one day before the first.

Why and Save Investment! The payouts are made by forging of blocks. As more qora someone has, as more blocks could be generated. Also the chance of generating a block with high fees is higher than if you solo forge.  

Instant Cashout without loss. If I stop paying out the asset, then i will buyback all sold assets. For this i will place a buy back order.

Bobafett is my username in Bitcointalk.org and burstforum.com.  I´m mining and investing in Burst since the beginning. I invested over 10000 Euros since now in Burst (bought with btc) and mining hardware. Until now i never sold any of my coins because i really belive this coin has a bright future. Now i joined the qora community, as qora could do ACCT with Burst.

Burstcoin.de is the name oft the german website of burst , with mining guides, best practises, how tos, a manual for beginners, example hardwares from my miners, scripts for tracking the mining tasks, news over burst, etc. and information for the german community is actually daily added.

Pool.burstcoin.de is the Pool of Burstcoin.de. Hardware Dual Quad Core Xeon with 3.0 Ghz, 24GB Ram, Internet 1GBit with DDos Protectoin, Fail Safe Replicated Host with Fallback, Geo location Germnany Quality Made in Germany, Pool Software Urays V2 pool modified and error fixed Version from Blago (thanks to blago for the support)

Payout DONE
Code:
QYsLsfwMRBPnunmuWmFkM4hvGsfooY8ssU	Qora	2,911.34298000
QV3t8kg7cvskzHoNNiALp8ZKwFtY6uBgt4 Qora 1,462.98642000
QiGx93L9rNHSNWCY1bJnQTPwB3nhxYTCUj Qora 1,462.98642000
QjUHBc3dXvVjezvwtRWkGy6yevDibxqNTo Qora 146.29860000
QZmuYnEEAQ2767B2MuoJeprGnf6nRPzaoV Qora 14.62986000
QMNdPz11XubtvxXLGeiG3PHKaQW67LkZMp Qora 1.46298000
QWQ6zNJofMv18UHMosYSUXQnRmw8MhqTtK Qora 0.29256000

Scheduled next payment:

Recent Payouts:
01.07.2015 5000 Qora was sent to investors.
01.08.2015 6000 Qora was sent to investors.

Comments:
Since 0.22 is out there are much transactions with fees in gen block. bevore there where over 2 weeks all blocks with zero fee. so i think next month we see a big increase!

You can still invest!. Get a lifetime interest for your investment with monthly payout. JUMP IN!

Sorry ,where i can buy Qora assets

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
bobafett

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 05:42:48 AM

Price –  1 qora
Asset Number (ID)–  100

100% Payout monthly of the income by forging.
This asset pays out 100% of the income generated by forging to the investors.

Guaranteed monthly payout! Every first day of the month i will payout all assets. Regardless how long you are owner oft them. Also if you bought the assets one day before the first.

Why and Save Investment! The payouts are made by forging of blocks. As more qora someone has, as more blocks could be generated. Also the chance of generating a block with high fees is higher than if you solo forge.  

Instant Cashout without loss. If I stop paying out the asset, then i will buyback all sold assets. For this i will place a buy back order.

Bobafett is my username in Bitcointalk.org and burstforum.com.  I´m mining and investing in Burst since the beginning. I invested over 10000 Euros since now in Burst (bought with btc) and mining hardware. Until now i never sold any of my coins because i really belive this coin has a bright future. Now i joined the qora community, as qora could do ACCT with Burst.

Burstcoin.de is the name oft the german website of burst , with mining guides, best practises, how tos, a manual for beginners, example hardwares from my miners, scripts for tracking the mining tasks, news over burst, etc. and information for the german community is actually daily added.

Pool.burstcoin.de is the Pool of Burstcoin.de. Hardware Dual Quad Core Xeon with 3.0 Ghz, 24GB Ram, Internet 1GBit with DDos Protectoin, Fail Safe Replicated Host with Fallback, Geo location Germnany Quality Made in Germany, Pool Software Urays V2 pool modified and error fixed Version from Blago (thanks to blago for the support)

Payout DONE
Code:
QYsLsfwMRBPnunmuWmFkM4hvGsfooY8ssU	Qora	2,911.34298000
QV3t8kg7cvskzHoNNiALp8ZKwFtY6uBgt4 Qora 1,462.98642000
QiGx93L9rNHSNWCY1bJnQTPwB3nhxYTCUj Qora 1,462.98642000
QjUHBc3dXvVjezvwtRWkGy6yevDibxqNTo Qora 146.29860000
QZmuYnEEAQ2767B2MuoJeprGnf6nRPzaoV Qora 14.62986000
QMNdPz11XubtvxXLGeiG3PHKaQW67LkZMp Qora 1.46298000
QWQ6zNJofMv18UHMosYSUXQnRmw8MhqTtK Qora 0.29256000

Scheduled next payment:

Recent Payouts:
01.07.2015 5000 Qora was sent to investors.
01.08.2015 6000 Qora was sent to investors.

Comments:
Since 0.22 is out there are much transactions with fees in gen block. bevore there where over 2 weeks all blocks with zero fee. so i think next month we see a big increase!

You can still invest!. Get a lifetime interest for your investment with monthly payout. JUMP IN!

Sorry ,where i can buy Qora assets

1. open your wallet
2. go to tab assets
3. click on all assets
4. go to asset ID 100, doubleclick
5. click on "open qora pair"
6. on the left upper side you find "sell qora"
7. put in the left upper field price "1"
8. put in in the amount field, the amount you want to buy, for example if you want to buy 100k, put in 100000
9. click on the sell button (the left one)
10. finish.

Perhaps the devs could make this feature a little more user friendly.
lyynx

Activity: 380
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 11:15:25 AM

I think we threw too many hardballs and must have beaned BTer's customer service on the head a few times.  Tongue

8 weeks and still no funds from BTer, only the same lame excuse that their wallet doesn't work, while you and others continue to receive funds, from their non-working wallet, that everyone, including us, can see forging just fine and sending funds to other people without issue ... but yeah, it doesn't work when they try to send us our funds. (have we mentioned that before? lulz)

I would love to be able to withdraw my funds, but the issue I have been having with Bter now going on 7 weeks is my deposit to the Bter provided address has yet to credit. The funds have shown in the wallet via block explorer since day 1, but Bter has failed to make that balance available for any interaction.

Here's the real kicker, in the interim, they have managed to forge 667 Qora with my balance live in their wallet.

vytasz7

Activity: 561

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 12:36:07 PM

I would love to be able to withdraw my funds, but the issue I have been having with Bter now going on 7 weeks is my deposit to the Bter provided address has yet to credit. The funds have shown in the wallet via block explorer since day 1, but Bter has failed to make that balance available for any interaction.

Here's the real kicker, in the interim, they have managed to forge 667 Qora with my balance live in their wallet.

strange , last week i withdrawn about 20 mil without any problems . 3 transactions took me a few minutes
dsattler
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 03:18:13 PM

Yeah, same with me. I've written something in their thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=280806.0

Better to leave bter while you can!

Bitcointalk member since 2013! Smiley
twospirit

Activity: 502

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 09:10:47 AM

guys, you can now follow blog posts here

https://medium.com/qora-world

of course all articles are on our blogging service as well!  Smiley
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1530

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 09:23:40 AM

What is the address or alias where the news are published on the Qora blockchain ?

Vrontis (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2015, 09:32:30 AM

What is the address or alias where the news are published on the Qora blockchain ?

We have created a profile named qora.team and the most of the updates will be made from there.

twospirit

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 09:41:13 AM

and I am blogging name twospirit  Wink
GoldenKnight369

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 10:40:15 AM

Guys,

Just want to bring this to your attention:

BTER's qora hot wallet address QXNz5kBknsgNYtRKit4jCDNVm7YYoXLZdB currently shows it only holds less than 4% of qora supply (3.77% to be exact or close to 380 million qora).  If you still have qora on the exchange, I'd highly advise you withdraw your qora now because a quick look at the sell orders reveals that the total amount of sell bids account for almost 300 million qora.

I've been monitoring BTER's address for a while now, and I always wonder whether BTER even has enough qora in reserve to cover all the deposits currently in their account (there were instances when I noticed their qora account actually had way less qora than what was listed on the sell page, and the account wasn't replenished by any cold wallet with large qora reserve right away either).  

Of course I may be wrong about this as BTER might have a cold wallet or two that I don't know of, so just consider this a warning and a friendly reminder.  

twospirit

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 12:27:06 PM

https://medium.com/qora-world/ccedk-plans-to-add-new-trading-pairs-for-qora-poll-2875ec0cb0d0
http://qora.co.in:9090/index/blockexplorer.html?poll=ccedk%20trading%20pairs

please vote, if you are interested
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: