Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 04:20:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] New Faucet , Faucetworld , lots to come check it out , inc a great rotator  (Read 675 times)
Mrboot (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 02:24:56 PM

Hey everyone,

The 8 of March we launched Faucetworld, and its been online since then, were working togheter with Trendcoin Faucet.
You can claim every hour free satoshi without any sign-up or minimum payout, payments go straight to Faucetbox !
We also have got a Litecoin and Dogecoin Faucet Wink so claim 3 times !

www.faucetworld.org

We also made a great faucet rotator with buttons that are green when there ready to use and Red when you still have to wait!
This make you claim even faster. And like many rotators you dont get any you cant claim yet warnings.
This Faucet Rotator will be updated daily with new faucets and every sunday Sorted on payout !

Soon there will be news, and blog's mainly about faucets on it aswell, but were first working hard on improving user experience!

Because were new and tyrying to find our way through everything, it would be awesome if you pm any things you think
needs to be improved or can be done better.

Enjoy our Faucet and your Free bitcoin !

Kind Regards,
Faucetworld team
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
avelina

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2015, 02:35:45 PM

Hey everyone,

The 8 of March we launched Faucetworld, and its been online since then, were working togheter with Trendcoin Faucet.
You can claim every hour free satoshi without any sign-up or minimum payout, payments go straight to Faucetbox !
We also have got a Litecoin and Dogecoin Faucet Wink so claim 3 times !

www.faucetworld.org

We also made a great faucet rotator with buttons that are green when there ready to use and Red when you still have to wait!
This make you claim even faster. And like many rotators you dont get any you cant claim yet warnings.
This Faucet Rotator will be updated daily with new faucets and every sunday Sorted on payout !

Soon there will be news, and blog's mainly about faucets on it aswell, but were first working hard on improving user experience!

Because were new and tyrying to find our way through everything, it would be awesome if you pm any things you think
needs to be improved or can be done better.

Enjoy our Faucet and your Free bitcoin !

Kind Regards,
Faucetworld team
up for you man..good job and good luck.

Mrboot (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 03:00:26 PM

Thx doing our best to make it a Top Faucet , spread the word of bitcoin ! But mostly haveing fun with it Wink

Enjoy and grab some free coins
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 03:15:14 PM

Thx doing our best to make it a Top Faucet , spread the word of bitcoin ! But mostly haveing fun with it Wink

I just visited your site through the provided link above. This is great idea faucet plus rotator even I clicked on few green buttons and made some satoshis. Keep it up as this very good idea and has potential.
Mrboot (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 03:45:39 PM

I just visited your site through the provided link above. This is great idea faucet plus rotator even I clicked on few green buttons and made some satoshis. Keep it up as this very good idea and has potential.

Thx good to hear some see the potential , so do i ! its simple and easy to use , fast and clean the way i like it !

Any tips are welcome its my website but i made it for you all !
CauldronofCoins

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2015, 03:23:06 PM

Hi,

Nice rotator - good design!

Could you add my faucet please  http://cauldronofcoins.com

Thanks Smiley
more33

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2016, 01:21:48 PM

please Can you  add my faucet to your rotator?

http://satoshihoney.faucetfly.com
 Kiss Kiss Kiss Grin
akamit

Activity: 1484
Merit: 595

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 04:29:36 PM

Could you please add bitshunt.club to your rotator.

Summary
Claim Up To 5000 Satoshis Every 5 Minutes.
Lucky Hour - Rewards Get Increase By 2x 3x 4x 5x and so on.
Lottery - Totally Free To Participate
50% Referral Commission

Your Kind Co-operation Shall Be Highly Appreciated.

Thanking You In Advance.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: