Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:07:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NiceHash multi-algorithm SOLO mining pool [BTC/LTC/DASH blocks found!]  (Read 48616 times)
nicehash (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 885
Merit: 1006

NiceHash.com

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2015, 02:19:52 PM

A few updates:

- we added "Best Share" columnf to Users and Workers stats
- we added "Where can I get statistic reports?" to our FAQ section (https://solo.nicehash.com/faq.htm)

BTW: you can use https://solo.nicehash.com/bitcoin/foundblocks.json to make your own scripts for custom notifications about found blocks, but we'll try to add some user-friendly feature for found blocks notifications in the future.

Good luck on finding new blocks! Wink

Kind regards,
NiceHash

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
icey
Legendary

Activity: 1578
Merit: 1000

May the coin be with you..

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 02:42:05 PM

Every time I try mining litecoins solo it says the diff is too low and disconnects.. Is there anything I can do?

It says its fine with the pool verifier

nicehash (OP)
Legendary

NiceHash.com

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2015, 07:08:36 PM

We implemented found block notifications via Twitter ... each time a new block will be found a notification will be automatically posted to Twitter @NiceHashSolo - https://twitter.com/NiceHashSolo: therefore you're welcome to follow us on Twitter @NiceHashSolo Wink

nicehash (OP)
Legendary

NiceHash.com

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2015, 07:51:11 PM

Every time I try mining litecoins solo it says the diff is too low and disconnects.. Is there anything I can do?

Renting Scrypt hashing power on NiceHash/WestHash and pointing it to solo pool works fine. Please make sure you're selecting appropriate algorithm when submitting new order.

NiceHashSupport

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2015, 08:25:56 PM

Renting Scrypt hashing power on NiceHash/WestHash and pointing it to solo pool works fine. Please make sure you're selecting appropriate algorithm when submitting new order.

Also, since LTC is very high diff coin, you can easily use 'diff_65536' as a password - this will surely work.

NiceHash.com - Largest Crypto-Mining Marketplace
Adsizer

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 09:25:18 PM
Last edit: April 30, 2015, 09:41:12 AM by Adsizer

Hi, nicehash!
All payments received. Will other coins?
aarons6
Legendary

Activity: 1736

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 07:39:21 AM

there is something wrong with your stats..
is this pool working?

it says you havent gotten a bitcoin block in 24 days, but one was found 14/15 days ago.
also you guys did not clear the best share after the block was found.

was it a bug that was fixed and will be ok on the next block?

nicehash (OP)
Legendary

NiceHash.com

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2015, 01:24:45 PM

is this pool working?

it says you havent gotten a bitcoin block in 24 days, but one was found 14/15 days ago.

This is from Bitcoin solo pool logs:
[2015-04-14 11:45:57] Possible block solve diff 112942286426.501999 !
[2015-04-25 04:43:06] Possible block solve diff 138652424600.434601 !

Therefore no block was found 14/15 days ago, these are the only two Bitcoin blocks found; where did you get this information about the third block from?

Otherwise the pool is working 100% fine and without issues. Bestshare hasn't been reset because we were testing some automatic parsing; but it will be reset from now on at each block found (the same as it is already working fine for our ltc and dash solo pools).

Kind regards,
NiceHash

aarons6
Legendary

Activity: 1736

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 03:20:35 PM

is this pool working?

Therefore no block was found 14/15 days ago, these are the only two Bitcoin blocks found; where did you get this information about the third block from?

Otherwise the pool is working 100% fine and without issues. Bestshare hasn't been reset because we were testing some automatic parsing; but it will be reset from now on at each block found (the same as it is already working fine for our ltc and dash solo pools).

Kind regards,
NiceHash

its not there now, but i could have swore i saw a user address with a best share of over 100b that received a block 15 days ago.

it must have jumped to a diff pool or something, maybe it was a rental.

maybe i was reading it wrong and it was only 10b.
PrivacyBTC

Activity: 54

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 04:26:00 PM

is this pool working?

Kind regards,
NiceHash

What ??
I talked to you many times about that issue . why you answered now ?  after 24 days running I spent more than 10 btc renting from nicehash without no reply about my stuck bestshare .
so now my bestshare freezed since last block ( 17,464,448,589.77 ) Okay now what is my real best share and what is high best share  until now ?
My user add :13vTagC3h6F7crUdtaZURxcWmkEexJb27i
Thanks
nicehash (OP)
Legendary

NiceHash.com

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2015, 06:22:15 PM

What ??
I talked to you many times about that issue . why you answered now ?  after 24 days running I spent more than 10 btc renting from nicehash without no reply about my stuck bestshare .
so now my bestshare freezed since last block ( 17,464,448,589.77 ) Okay now what is my real best share and what is high best share  until now ?

PrivacyBTC, we never said that best share is freezed. Yes, we've replied to you many times but you're not paying enough attention, please read our answers and replies carefully. Best share was not freezed it's just that it hasn't been reset after the last block was found. However, as you can see, best share is changing, but only if it increases (if you get a higher best share). Please also read "What is Best Share?" at https://solo.nicehash.com/faq.htm. Thanks.

PrivacyBTC

Activity: 54

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 08:47:44 PM

What ??
I talked to you many times about that issue . why you answered now ?  after 24 days running I spent more than 10 btc renting from nicehash without no reply about my stuck bestshare .
so now my bestshare freezed since last block ( 17,464,448,589.77 ) Okay now what is my real best share and what is high best share  until now ?

PrivacyBTC, we never said that best share is freezed. Yes, we've replied to you many times but you're not paying enough attention, please read our answers and replies carefully. Best share was not freezed it's just that it hasn't been reset after the last block was found. However, as you can see, best share is changing, but only if it increases (if you get a higher best share). Please also read "What is Best Share?" at https://solo.nicehash.com/faq.htm. Thanks.

My best share 17 b since 25 days
also this not for this block as u said
This best share for last block .
like user who solved last block he and me have previous best share .
Now how can i know my best share while u said it wasn't reset since last block.

Thanks
jonnybravo0311
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1023

Mine at Jonny's Pool

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2015, 08:52:37 PM

What ??
I talked to you many times about that issue . why you answered now ?  after 24 days running I spent more than 10 btc renting from nicehash without no reply about my stuck bestshare .
so now my bestshare freezed since last block ( 17,464,448,589.77 ) Okay now what is my real best share and what is high best share  until now ?

My best share 17 b since 25 days
also this not for this pool as u said
This best share for last block .
like user who solved last block he and me have previous best share .
Now how can i know my best share while u said it wasn't reset since last block.

Thanks
What does it really matter?  Unless you've gotten a share above the network difficulty of 48.8G, which you'd know because ~25BTC would end up in your wallet, the data is irrelevant.  Is it some kind of bragging right?  Sure, it's fun to see, but it offers no value other than some psychological comfort.

Jonny's Pool - Mine with us and help us grow!  Support a pool that supports Bitcoin, not a hardware manufacturer's pockets!  No SPV cheats.  No empty blocks.
Prelude
Legendary

Activity: 1596

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 12:41:00 PM

Why is it impossible to connect to this pool (LTC in my case) through miningrigrentals.com? This is the only pool I've ever run into that won't work with it.

I can connect fine without MRR, but I need it to work with MRR.
nicehash (OP)
Legendary

NiceHash.com

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2015, 01:33:42 PM

Why is it impossible to connect to this pool (LTC in my case) through miningrigrentals.com? This is the only pool I've ever run into that won't work with it.

Hmm, there are no limitations whatsoever. I suggest you ask MRR if they are using some filters. Thanks!

Prelude
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 02:04:45 PM

Hmm, there are no limitations whatsoever. I suggest you ask MRR if they are using some filters. Thanks!

OK, will do and I'll post what they have to say.

Thanks!
Prelude
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 02:50:25 PM

Quote from: Miningrigrentals
I had no idea they had a solo mining pool,
I'm aware of only stratum.nicehash.com and stratum.westhash.com
Also, we only support stratum+tcp, not http or https pools.
Besides this, there should not be any other compatibility issue,
Though nicehash does not follow standards for pools and is likely at fault for any change from the standard that might cause issues.

I tend to agree with what they said as I've never found a pool that didn't work with MRR's service.
nicehash (OP)
Legendary

NiceHash.com

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2015, 03:01:04 PM

Though nicehash does not follow standards for pools and is likely at fault for any change from the standard that might cause issues.

I tend to agree with what they said as I've never found a pool that didn't work with MRR's service.

We'll take a look at this ... anyway, we're running ckpool software on solo pools without any modifications, therefore we don't see any reason why this would not work with MRR. Can you please give us some more information: which coin are you mining on solo pool, Bitcoin/Litecoin/Dash? Do you get any error or simply can't connect? And if you can give us some time stamps (in UTC, if possible) when you did try it and it failed? Thanks!

Prelude
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 03:25:43 PM

We'll take a look at this ... anyway, we're running ckpool software on solo pools without any modifications, therefore we don't see any reason why this would not work with MRR. Can you please give us some more information: which coin are you mining on solo pool, Bitcoin/Litecoin/Dash? Do you get any error or simply can't connect? And if you can give us some time stamps (in UTC, if possible) when you did try it and it failed? Thanks!

It seems to have started to work for some reason, when specifying a difficulty. Still have some testing to do, but so far so good.

You can track the Titan here: https://solo.nicehash.com/litecoin/user/LULUoYgf1B1DXH769aFNaY7KpHVH2hH1Xj.htm

Was previously connected to your solo pool directly, now through MRR. Previously, adding "stratum.solo.nicehash.com:3334" as a pool on MRR would result in a "pool not reachable" error.

Good to know you're using ckpool's code, can't go wrong with that. You must have had to make a few modifications to it, though? It only supports bitcoin mining by default doesn't it?
NiceHashSupport

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2015, 03:45:51 PM

MRR does not like our service, because a lot of people try to make arbitrage and fail which results in MRR having to do refunds - which is manual process. Guess they simply blocked our domains to reduce the manual work needed.

NiceHash.com - Largest Crypto-Mining Marketplace
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: