Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:09:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ON SALE] ★☆★ MILLIONSBTC.COM ★☆★ Global Blockchain-based Provably Fair Lottery  (Read 1364 times)
MillionsBTCdev (OP)

Activity: 353
Merit: 254

unibtc - Bitsler.com Developer

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2015, 04:56:48 PM
Last edit: April 08, 2015, 10:27:25 PM by MillionsBTCdev

New Blockchain-based Provably Fair Bitcoin Lottery!!

WEB

OFFICIAL THREAD FOR FEATURES AND WEBSITE DESCRIPTION

SOCIAL

As previous auction's winner @jaitor (See topic https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=995595) is not answering our PMs, we are celebrating a new auction with a lower starting price!

We are selling our website mainly due to lack of time.

We spent a great bunch of hours developing the website and we knew that marketing and social media management was going to be a crucial fact to make the website definitely take off.

After we finished developing the website, we had one relaxed month and soon we got contacted to start new bitcoin related projects. Right now we are immersed in a new presumably revolutionary bitcoin related website and it is taking all our time.  We are developers after all, this is our passion, and after a second thought we think that selling the website to someone that will have the time to make a good marketing campaign and raise the site to the moon is the best choice.

There's nothing that would make as happier than seeing how the website becomes one of the most respected bitcoin gambling website. All developing job is already done. The website has successfully passed the GO LIVE period and has been working without problems for nearly 4 months. Day after day the website is being better positioned in Google and will have even more traffic. The site has a huge potential and it just has begun.

The Sale includes:

1.- The whole http://millionsbtc.com website, including our self made payment processor and the also self developed blockchain-based provably fair lottery system
2.- Explanation of the website's server configuration and security measures. The VPS is hosted in Panama for a legal Bitcoin gambling.
3.- The user and passwords for all social media accounts (twitter and facebook), including this bitcointalk account.
4.- The current pot in the website cointaining currently more than 2.3BTC
5.- The millionsbtc.com domain for one year
6.- The website server is monthly hired and is cost 20$ paid in bitcoin. We will provide to the winner the user and pass of the server provider website to renew the suscription and ends next month.
7.- An already prepared and ready to launch bitcointlak signature campaign, including three different signature designs
8.- One week support answering all the questions and doubts to the buyer.
[/b]

For sure I am forgetting something, all in all, we are giving everything related to the website.
All the Terms and conditions have been written by a lawyer expert in online gambling websites so you don't have to worry about any legal issues.

Starting Price: 4 BTC
As the Starting price includes the current 2,4BTC in the jackpot, the Starting Net Price is then 1,6BTC...
We are also looking for someone to make as a escrow in the operation.

Auction End Date: 18/04/2015  20:00 UTC.

Website Features

Provably Fair
Our Raffles are provably fair! We use cryptography to mathematically prove each and every raffle's result was fair. We have an integrated verification service!

High probabilities

The probabilities of wining the jackpot of MillionsBTC's lottery are really high.(1 probability out of 34.300)

We can compare it to some other world known lotteries:
-EEUU: Megamillions (1 probability out of 258.890.850)
-Germany: Lotto (1 probability out of 139.838.160)
-Europe: Euromillon (1 probability out of 116.531.800)

2 BTC Starting Jackpot

Gain x2000 at launch with just one bet (0.001 BTC)!

Making things easy

MilliosnBTC uses Bitcoin to simplify payment process and make betting on the website much easier. You can check the payment process in the following video:
http://youtu.be/XWckoVZEbTk

Interface

Ticket

HOW TO PLAY

What does it consist on?

This lottery consists on trying to predict the four numbers that outcome as the result of each raffle. To achieve that, you need to choose , out of two charts in a line, a determined quantity of numbers (4).

How do I play BTC?

http://youtu.be/XWckoVZEbTk

The are two charts in each line, one of 50 boxes, and another of 8 boxes, both of them numbered in a correlative way.
It can be considered a bet, if the line has at least 4 predictions: two numbers from 1 to 50 from top chart in a line and another two numbers from 1 to 8 from the bottom chart in the same line.

Which are the maximun and minimun bets?

At least, you must complete the bet of one of the lines, continuing with as many bets as you desire.

Which is the prize per bet?

The price of a bet is fixed to 0.01btc. The import of such bet will be added to the weekly jackpot, without any kind retribution to the bettor.

Will I receive a ticket?

Yes. You can download a PDF with your bets after the payment has been confirmed.

When does the MillionsBTC raffle take place?

Two weekly lotteries will take place, on Tuesdays and Fridays at 21:00 UCT.

PAYMENTS

Prize distribution

90% of the jackpot will be addressed to the winner(s). If there is just one winner, he will take the full price. In case there is more tan one winner the price will be evenly divided between all of them.
Other 5% will be used to pay for MillionsBTC's infraestructure and maintenance and the other 5% will be set as the next pot.

What happens if I pay less or overpay?

In case of paying less, the bet will be canceled and the paid quantity will be added to the jackpot. The payment will not be refunded.
In case of overpay, the bet will be validated and the entire quantity will be added to the jackpot.
Therefore, always verify the amount before the payment is done.

I matched some numbers but not all. Will I win a prize?

The one and only prize is for the one that predicts the 4 numbers.

How will the winners be notified?

The winner will not be notified. The 90% of the jackpot will be sent to the address the winner sent from, during the following 24 hours after the lottery has concluded.

What happens if I have lost my wallet?

MillionsBTC is not responsable of the use the participants do of their own wallets, for which, any loss should be reported before the end of the lottery to our email millionsbitcoin@gmail.com.

What type of bitcoin wallets should I use?

Especifically,use wallets which will allow receive bitcoins from the same address which you have sent to.

VERIFICATION

SECRET KEYS

In order to ensure that there is no way for the system to change the outcome of a draw, the secret keys used are decided ahead of time. They are not released right away, since they could be used to win draws unfairly. However, the hash of the keys are released before the draws. After the draws, the secret keys are released and users can verify that were provably fair.

HASHES

The system has a file of the hash keys that will be used for future draws. You will be able to check it online.

SECRET KEYS VERIFICATION

So that is all well and good for the hashes but those are just hashes, not the actual secrets used. After a draw has occurred the system will release the secret used. Then you can verify that the hash of the secret matches the published hash in the hash file. This demonstrates that the system used the secret it promised it would use.

LUCKY NUMBERS

This is how a draw is executed:

Resulting String = hmac_sha512(secret key, bitcoin_block_hash)

That is, the Secret Key is used as the key to an HMAC_SHA512(key, message) function. The message portion of this function (bitcoin_block_hash) is the hash of a bitcoin block chosen pseudo-randomly from 1 to max bitcoin blocks height. In order to calculate the lucky numbers, Hexadecimal Digits from the above HMAC Output are converted to Binary String. Starting from the beginning of the Binary String, 6 Binary Digits are being taken and transformed to decimal. As 6 Binary digits are taken, numbers can be 1-64 (0-63 plus 1). The numbers higher than 50 are ignored and the next 6 binary digits are taken until 2 numbers from 1-50 are obtained. After that, 3 binary digits are taken twice to obtain the 1-8 (0-7 plus 1) stars.

If the 128 HEX HMAC String is not long enough (if a 51-64 number has been obtained in every of the 6 binay digits strings used) another bitcoin block will be pseudo-randomly chosen, although this is very very improbable because there are 84 possible 6 digit long binary strings to be used.

You can verify a draw in an integrated web application.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MillionsBTCdev (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2015, 02:34:50 PM

6 days to end the auction!!

Interested people comment on the thread, apart from sending mp,
Thanks!

MillionsBTCdev (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2015, 04:53:10 PM

4 days to the end of the auction!!

makinilla

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 05:39:36 PM

What manual actions are needed to maintain the site? And how often do they need to be done? (send prizes, check payments...)
MillionsBTCdev (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2015, 07:58:42 PM

What manual actions are needed to maintain the site? And how often do they need to be done? (send prizes, check payments...)
In millionsbtc.com everything is automated except from the winning payouts because we wanted to make manual checks when there was a winner: i.e. check that the winner's bet was fully legit ( check its bet's payment in the blockchain, etc).

All the other things are fully automated (two draws a week included). You would not have to do anything except from marketing (if you want) and a manual transaction when there is a winner.

makinilla

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 08:28:54 PM

OK, I'm interested. I bid 4,2 btc.
DonQuijote
Legendary

Activity: 1551
Merit: 1002

♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚&#

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 10:07:18 AM

1.- Could you set how often the draws would occur? (days, hours, etc)
2.- Could you change it to make it with a number plus two stars and less prize?(for example)

Thanks

THE INGENIOUS GENTLEMAN DON QUIXOTE OF LA MANCHA
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚♝♞♜ BTC tip: 39gUUFdJBdKWXnLoh3PMNX9eUz3DwakBKq
MillionsBTCdev (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2015, 03:30:21 PM

2.- Could you change it to make it with a number plus two stars and less prize?(for example)

Thanks

2.- Right now the draws are on tuesdays and fridays at 21:00 UTC.
This can be very easily changed, it is just a cron task that can be reprogrammed very easily. See examples: http://docs.embarcadero.com/products/er_studio_portal/erstudioPortal2.0/HTMLHelp/Admin/erstudioportal/erstudioportaladministratorsguide/cron_expression_examplescron_expression_examplecreates_trigger.htm

Changing the amounts of numbers in the draws would not need much effort either

DonQuijote
Legendary

Activity: 1551
Merit: 1002

♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚&#

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 06:52:45 PM

Thanks

This can be very easily changed, it is just a cron task that can be reprogrammed very easily. See examples: http://docs.embarcadero.com/products/er_studio_portal/erstudioPortal2.0/HTMLHelp/Admin/erstudioportal/erstudioportaladministratorsguide/cron_expression_examplescron_expression_examplecreates_trigger.htm

Ok, if you could explain it to me, i could pay 4.5

THE INGENIOUS GENTLEMAN DON QUIXOTE OF LA MANCHA
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚♝♞♜ BTC tip: 39gUUFdJBdKWXnLoh3PMNX9eUz3DwakBKq
MillionsBTCdev (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2015, 08:40:22 PM

Thanks

Ok, if you could explain it to me, i could pay 4.5

If you are the winner I'll explain that to you of course and all the other things you would like to know...

makinilla

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 10:09:38 AM

I bid 4,8 BTC.
MillionsBTCdev (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2015, 06:03:01 PM

25hours to end the auction!!!

MillionsBTCdev (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2015, 07:19:23 AM

The last 12 hours to end the auction

MillionsBTCdev (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2015, 04:23:18 PM

Less than 3 hours left to end the auction!

unibtc.4real

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 04:58:37 PM

I bid 5 btc.
makinilla

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 05:54:36 PM

I bid 5,2.
MillionsBTCdev (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2015, 08:02:16 PM

Congratulations makinilla!! You are the new owner of the website!!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: