Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:46:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: financial firms investigating bitcoin  (Read 594 times)
brokenchair (OP)

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 02:44:45 PM

An article about btc that was written by someone that did not eat paint chips.  Btc looking good for long term.........................hopefully.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/technologyinvesting/why-financial-firms-are-investigating-bitcoin-tech/ar-BBkBJfX

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
anderson00673

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 03:53:58 PM

I wish they would hold off for a year publishing this stuff on major financial news networks to give me time to accumulate more.  But this is good news to see it reported on in a positive light like this.  If it keeps up we can expect some positive action on the bitcoins and maybe even alt coins seen.
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 04:00:52 PM

I wish they would hold off for a year publishing this stuff on major financial news networks to give me time to accumulate more.  But this is good news to see it reported on in a positive light like this.  If it keeps up we can expect some positive action on the bitcoins and maybe even alt coins seen.

I havent seen a positive article on bitcoin in a bit, too much negative stuff going on with stuff like the silk road trial and the evolution exit scam. hopefully more stuff like this pops up.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 04:05:14 PM

My neighbor is a financial manager. I told him about bitcoin years ago and he was like, Wha..?

Last week he told me that they are starting to hear from clients who want to hold a little bitcoin. He was still like, Huh?

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 04:28:11 PM

My neighbor is a financial manager. I told him about bitcoin years ago and he was like, Wha..?

Last week he told me that they are starting to hear from clients who want to hold a little bitcoin. He was still like, Huh?

He probably is quite conservative regarding this type of stuff. He should make sure that the people he advices get solid advice to have stable financials. Bitcoin is probably to risky at the moment.

I like the positive articles though. Funny to see people want higher price, but only when it suits them in regards of hoarding Wink
manselr
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 09:37:41 PM

Lol. People are still so clueless about BTC including on the financial world. You can't expect anything from people with classic mentalities. Warren Buffet is still stuck with Coke stocks and ignoring BTC because he has no idea.
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4475

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 10:11:59 PM

Lol. People are still so clueless about BTC including on the financial world. You can't expect anything from people with classic mentalities. Warren Buffet is still stuck with Coke stocks and ignoring BTC because he has no idea.

you really think warren buffet hasnt bought bitcoins... hah
you can spot a savvy investor when he tries to tel others not to buy it.. its called avoiding competition. if he told everyone that its good, everyone would buy it and the price would spike and warrent will get pissy that he couldnt keep the price low.

and this can be plainly seen by anderson00673
"I wish they would hold off for a year publishing this stuff on major financial news networks to give me time to accumulate more."

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: