Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:55:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: EarnTomorrow.com | 10% daily interest | 0.0005 BTC minimum | Instant withdrawals  (Read 30525 times)
mat420

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 10:21:48 PM

Alot of member from this forum got same condition like me that ours account clean out except join date, why a few ppl said in the last 2 days that they still can earn some profit from this site?? Very confuse here Sad

Seems OP is using a few shills to claim about withdrawal. In reality, this Ponzi has dried up.
im no damn shill thats for damn sure your free to check the blockchain for address
1J588njzVGyZFsfZyd3iv5rBQ6N4UUhQR8
and you will see im still getting paid and i dont know how to add images but if u tell me how i will post image of my account that is not payimng me im clearly stating facts and also telling people not to invest because it is a SCAM
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
andolini82

Activity: 558
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 10:41:32 PM

Alot of member from this forum got same condition like me that ours account clean out except join date, why a few ppl said in the last 2 days that they still can earn some profit from this site?? Very confuse here Sad
Im not saying to invest in here actually completly the oppisite because i have 2 accounts there and my one that has .5 has been "hacked" so this plase  is a SCAM plain and simple but my smaller account is still paying me these are just facts thats all

Okeey, already check it..
Let me try invest again with very small amount of money to try it again.. Smiley

groko271

Activity: 790
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 10:49:15 PM

Seems OP is using a few shills to claim about withdrawal. In reality, this Ponzi has dried up.
im no damn shill thats for damn sure your free to check the blockchain for address
and you will see im still getting paid and i dont know how to add images but if u tell me how i will post image of my account that is not payimng me im clearly stating facts and also telling people not to invest because it is a SCAM

your are correct. However your account is ok because you are literally getting paid pennys. Your weekly income here couldnt by 1 coffee. Same for the others still getting paid.

I profited over 2btc, so im happy for this... But if my account wasnt "hacked" (lol) i could now withdraw over 5btc  Grin

Let me try invest again with very small amount of money to try it again.. Smiley
dont be stupid
mat420

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 11:50:50 PM

your are correct. However your account is ok because you are literally getting paid pennys. Your weekly income here couldnt by 1 coffee. Same for the others still getting paid.

I profited over 2btc, so im happy for this... But if my account wasnt "hacked" (lol) i could now withdraw over 5btc  Grin

dont be stupid

Are u retarted i said very clearly that my small acount is still getting paid and my real account that has .50000 was also "hacked" days ago and i also said plainly do not invest in this SCAM so try reading my post before talking out your ass
mat420

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 11:54:12 PM

Im not saying to invest in here actually completly the oppisite because i have 2 accounts there and my one that has .5 has been "hacked" so this plase  is a SCAM plain and simple but my smaller account is still paying me these are just facts thats all

DUDE CAN YOU READ I SAID DONT INVEST IN THIS SCAM
groko271

Activity: 790
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 12:11:58 AM

dont be stupid

Are u retarted i said very clearly that my small acount is still getting paid and my real account that has .50000 was also "hacked" days ago and i also said plainly do not invest in this SCAM so try reading my post before talking out your ass

dude, chill.

I was sharing my info for the other guy to see. Essentially agreeing with you regarding the larger deposits. Settle man.
mat420

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 01:18:14 AM

dont be stupid

dude, chill.

I was sharing my info for the other guy to see. Essentially agreeing with you regarding the larger deposits. Settle man.

Alright my bad i
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 01:43:08 AM

Let's tell anonymous about. They will do the rest for us Cheesy

Not your personal army.

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
dooglus
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 01:51:42 AM

lol..I can see many nice red marks on the op's profile should I add mine too..I have also lost my coins too so I have rights to mark him red

It's too late - OP already made a new profile to advertise his new scam. This one is dead.

People need to leave feedback when the scam starts, not after it has finished.

It's easy enough to spot these scams. If they are paying unrealistic guaranteed returns, it's a scam. End of story.

██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
dooglus
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 02:00:40 AM

is aprilcoin scam?

Of course it is. Look at the front page:

"A Risk Free Investment Opportunity Platform"

and

"We pay 0.1% Hourly (2.4% Daily) on your Active Investments. By Real Trade in Real Markets."

There's no risk free way of making 2.4% daily on the markets. It's a scam, I guarantee it.

██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
SS2006

Activity: 285
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 03:05:04 AM

I have been using AprilCoin for 3 motnhs now, I have ROId a long time ago. Their 2.4% daily is MUCH MORE realistic than the 10% daily these scam sites offer.
I can't say Aprilcoin is not a scam, but its been up for 3 months, withdrawals are instant (even amounts of up to 5 BTC)

Check my sig
dooglus
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 04:14:18 AM

I have been using AprilCoin for 3 motnhs now, I have ROId a long time ago. Their 2.4% daily is MUCH MORE realistic than the 10% daily these scam sites offer.
I can't say Aprilcoin is not a scam, but its been up for 3 months, withdrawals are instant (even amounts of up to 5 BTC)

Check my sig

2.4% daily and 10% daily are both clearly the kinds of rates only offered by Ponzi schemes. They both have realism levels of "not at all".

I checked your sig. It seems to be full of referral links to Ponzi schemes; do you feel good about that?

██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
aniko11

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2015, 04:14:52 AM

Check my sig
I think people can count. 2,4% daily is more like 42 days Roi.

mat420

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 04:53:06 AM

ok my larger account that hasn't been paying me for quite some time has been wiped to all zeros like alot of the other people have said but my smaller account is still ok and i will be able to try withdrawl in about hour so ill let everyone know what happens again making myself clear do not invest this is a SCAM
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2015, 07:20:40 AM
Last edit: May 13, 2015, 03:21:21 PM by winspiral

all is working perfectly for me:

Withdrawal processed.

Tx: 90922569a9969e8e474a07cb2e71bb7be3424be44ba3f74ed18e191bd0e5f2dd
Payment proof

and an other one...same day
i ask often because i prefer less risk...
i have already earnt very more than I have hoped.

Withdrawal processed.

Tx: f0d0afe23c0c430a9e7e63cb5e2d909e3ee194c9c79fdf33475a18f16672bf75
Payment proof

Jark

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 06:45:43 PM

Paid me many times, so I trust and like this site, proof:

170c18cf6aecb4b6d9f8014cf0f9354b1248883ea3b0c98fe21fffd3cda86782
internacionale

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 07:21:29 PM

How long will it take to pay?

http://i62.tinypic.com/23hqds8.jpg
soloasi

Activity: 477

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 08:43:25 PM

lol... now they cleared my acc completly, i have zero satoshis... O_O from 0.018BTC --> 0BTC

andolini82

Activity: 558
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 10:47:45 PM

all is working perfectly for me:

Withdrawal processed.

Tx: 90922569a9969e8e474a07cb2e71bb7be3424be44ba3f74ed18e191bd0e5f2dd
Payment proof

and an other one...same day
i ask often because i prefer less risk...
i have already earnt very more than I have hoped.

Withdrawal processed.

Tx: f0d0afe23c0c430a9e7e63cb5e2d909e3ee194c9c79fdf33475a18f16672bf75
Payment proof

Good luck to u if u got back ur money and ur profit

hfilpandian

Activity: 107

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 11:48:06 PM

Not paying and also cleared account balance. Huh Huh
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: