Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 01:06:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Samsung Galaxy S6, S6 Edge, Note Edge  (Read 982 times)
btcphone (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 09:59:11 AM

Brand new Samsung Galaxy S6, S6 Edge and Note Edge for sale at best prices. Phones have 2 years international Samsung warranty and they come in all colors.
All phones are contract-free and you can use any network you wish.
btcphones.biz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheNewAnon135246
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989

฿uy ฿itcoin

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 10:09:33 AM

Are you willing to use escrow? You are posting with a newbie account and your website was registered on 04-04-2015 (which has 'scam' written all over it).
btcphone (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 10:15:22 AM

It's your point of view and i'm not going to enter in such discussions.
TheNewAnon135246
Legendary

฿uy ฿itcoin

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 10:39:27 AM

So to be clear, you are not willing to use escrow? You have a 5 day old website and you are asking people to pay several bitcoins in advance without any form of proof that you will actually deliver your products. Accepting escrow would be a smart decision.
MF Doom

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 11:26:46 AM

So to be clear, you are not willing to use escrow? You have a 5 day old website and you are asking people to pay several bitcoins in advance without any form of proof that you will actually deliver your products. Accepting escrow would be a smart decision.

When is the last time a
-brand new user
-selling brand new phones
-doesn't post pics
-won't use escrow

was legit?---> Never!
btcphone (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 11:29:58 AM

We entered this website because it relates to bitcoins and we sell our phones using bitcoins.
The only idea to sell mobile phones with bitcoins is that we don't confront with chargebacks, papers, documents and so on.
I really don't know what you mean by escrow, which are the conditions and so on.
So far there is not a payment module on the website to accept escrow for payments. We are not a hand to hand sellers, we are a company which sells mobile phones for 6 years and we started this website to accept bitcoin payments only, so of course the website is new and this account is new as well.

It seems that it wasn't a good idea to enter this forum.

Thank you
MF Doom

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 11:41:24 AM

We entered this website because it relates to bitcoins and we sell our phones using bitcoins.
The only idea to sell mobile phones with bitcoins is that we don't confront with chargebacks, papers, documents and so on.
I really don't know what you mean by escrow, which are the conditions and so on.
So far there is not a payment module on the website to accept escrow for payments. We are not a hand to hand sellers, we are a company which sells mobile phones for 6 years and we started this website to accept bitcoin payments only, so of course the website is new and this account is new as well.

It seems that it wasn't a good idea to enter this forum.

Thank you

It could be a good idea, but if you are "not going to enter in discussions" about payment terms, show the actual phones, or take escrow, then yes its a bad idea to try to sell $600+ phones on this forum.
TheNewAnon135246
Legendary

฿uy ฿itcoin

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 11:42:49 AM

Ok guys, this is definately a scam. I've done some digging. Here is the whois info:

Code:
Billing Contact ID: E0934CB95C284491
Billing Contact Name: Whois Agent
Billing Contact Organization: Whois Privacy Protection Service, Inc.
Billing Contact Address1: PO Box 639
Billing Contact Address2: C/O btcphones.biz
Billing Contact City: Kirkland
Billing Contact State/Province: WA
Billing Contact Postal Code: 98083
Billing Contact Country: United States
Billing Contact Country Code: US
Billing Contact Phone Number: +1.4252740657
Billing Contact Email: cjvxthymwg@whoisprivacyprotect.com

What company would use a PO Box in a local bank as their contact address?

I searched whitepages.com for that phone number and someone left a comment on that page (http://www.whitepages.com/phone/1-425-274-0657)

Narinder11/2/2014
I have send money for apple phone ' and this ANDY PERSON asked me 2 send more money ,I received my money I got in a fight with him , never got my phone I am not going to send more money he told about the price he ask me .he took my money never hurd from him . I am Narinder I need info plz let me know or I will come . I have hired police investigater to come to Washington plz return my money or I will take him 2 court . I did put also attorney . he knows who I am thx Narinder S PLZ REPLY

Searching for the Postal code + PO Box leads to several scam accusations (completely different companies):

SEO Spam:
http://www.spamhaus.org/rokso/evidence/ROK10529/first-place-seo-financial-fraud-spam-gang/main-info
http://suespammers.net/trustresponse-com-spam/ (this link shows an IP address of the sender, he seems to be Canadian: http://whatismyipaddress.com/ip/192.99.167.72)

Scams
http://www.geekzone.co.nz/forums.asp?forumid=48&topicid=139079
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=641700.0
http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WWWJUSTCLOUDCOM/-KIRKLAND-Washington-98083/WWWJUSTCLOUDCOM-FALSE-ADVERTISING-FALSE-PROMISE-TERRIBLE-PRODUCT-TERRIBLE-SERVICE-1113559

Quote from: btcphone
We are not a hand to hand sellers, we are a company which sells mobile phones for 6 years and we started this website to accept bitcoin payments only, so of course the website is new and this account is new as well.

Could you please provide us with information about your 6 year old company?
btcphone (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 11:49:30 AM

It seems you got it all wrong. Ok let's do this since i see people here are very different. When you buy skype credit for example you don't ask them for escrow.
Anyway here are some answers to your "investigation"

The whois information is from the hosting company and it's not our address, phone number, email address. The information is protected:

So it seems you are only accusing people of scamming. I am not here to debate the company or the products. Any information needed can be supplied using the contact form on the website.

I am here just to advertise the products so if you are interested in any specs or delivery let me know.
TheNewAnon135246
Legendary

฿uy ฿itcoin

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 12:11:41 PM

It seems you got it all wrong. Ok let's do this since i see people here are very different. When you buy skype credit for example you don't ask them for escrow.
Anyway here are some answers to your "investigation"

The whois information is from the hosting company and it's not our address, phone number, email address. The information is protected:

So it seems you are only accusing people of scamming. I am not here to debate the company or the products. Any information needed can be supplied using the contact form on the website.

I am here just to advertise the products so if you are interested in any specs or delivery let me know.

Why didn't you register under the information you provide on your website? And I guess it's just a coincidence that somebody recently got scammed when buying a phone under the same contact information?
btcphone (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 12:15:49 PM

As i have said i am here only to advertise and offer sales information. I didn't registered or created the company.
The person you mentioned got it all wrong like you do. That information comes from the Whois Protection Service and it's used by million of websites so nobody got scammed by that phone number.

http://support.dnsimple.com/articles/what-is-whois-privacy/
MF Doom

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 12:35:52 PM

Another great sign, when these "sales and advertising representatives" won't reveal which "company" they are "representing".  And they wont answer any questions directly! Sounds legit!
ThunderCatSteve

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 02:14:02 AM

.....Lol....

L... O....Fucking... L

This guy is definitely a scammer...

The evidence points in that direction at least.

Specifically how he " won't discuss " Escrow terms or anything?

....Definitely a scam...
Runkas

Activity: 59

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 02:56:48 AM

100% Scam. OP created new account with his scamming mind to scam one of us.

This thread should be locked/deleted and OP should get a deserving gift from staff.  Lips sealed
hedgy73
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 06:36:03 AM

Very lame scam attempt Roll Eyes
rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 09:13:01 AM

actually its my point of view too, post here proofs that you own these phones, or get scammer tag
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: