Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:01:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcurex.com - Win BCC at MintRace Weekend #2 on BitMinter.com  (Read 4734 times)
Bitcurex.com (OP)

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2012, 01:16:41 AM
Last edit: August 28, 2012, 10:49:38 PM by Bitcurex.com

Greetings everyone.

We are sorry for late troubles with the https://shop.bitcurex.com. The problem is now fixed, and the shop is up and running again.

Visa card's, are available for anyone, in the world.

You can purchase one of these cards at shop.bitcurex.com. To withdraw to it and learn more go to bitcurex.com

Best Regards

Bitcurex.com - European Bitcoin exchange
24h EUR volume - http://bitcoinity.org/markets/list?currency=EUR&span=24h

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hxtop

Activity: 1071
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2012, 01:31:41 AM

IT'S great
did you want some translate for you website?
chinese version/
Bitcurex.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2012, 01:42:17 AM

IT'S great
chinese version/

Thank you we have been waiting for these cards for moths, and they are finally here.
About the translation we would like to have as much languages as possible, but now we are focusing on expanding, and develop our exchange.

Best regards
-bitcurex.com-

julz
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 20, 2012, 01:46:03 AM

What's with the childish/neanderthal "me love bitcoin"? 

I'm all for a sense of fun/humour - but nevertheless I'd be embarrassed to have that in my wallet.

@electricwings   BM-GtyD5exuDJ2kvEbr41XchkC8x9hPxdFd
bg002h
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1461
Merit: 1047

I outlived my lifetime membership:)

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2012, 01:51:14 AM

I like it

Hardforks aren't that hard. It’s getting others to use them that's hard.
1GCDzqmX2Cf513E8NeThNHxiYEivU1Chhe
Bitcurex.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2012, 01:52:54 AM

This is one of the first image that was created about bitcoin.
It suppose to be funny, and these are first cards, most probably the image will change over time. We have to gather more feedback.
Also in the future there will be some other cards available, maybe even customized by user.

julz
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 20, 2012, 02:21:02 AM

Overall it's a nice looking card, and it's great to see more things like this becoming available.
"I love bitcoin" or "We love bitcoin" is cheesy enough, but ok by me - "me love bitcoin" is a step too far... but I guess I'm just a bit conservative in some ways.

@electricwings   BM-GtyD5exuDJ2kvEbr41XchkC8x9hPxdFd
Bitcurex.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2012, 02:29:33 AM

Overall it's a nice looking card, and it's great to see more things like this becoming available.
"I love bitcoin" or "We love bitcoin" is cheesy enough, but ok by me - "me love bitcoin" is a step too far... but I guess I'm just a bit conservative in some ways.

Thank you. First market research shown that these slogan would be nice, and we wanted to give a little more light to bitcoin, rather than technical names, keypairs, I don't know what else, all these up and downs, bitcoin should be fun, but you are probably right it is too much, we will work on next ones.

What would you see on that cards? What would you like?

Best Regards
-Bitcurex.com-

cbeast
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006

Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.

View Profile
August 20, 2012, 03:40:00 AM

I like this card. It's a little pricey and it doesn't have the user name on the front. I might consider buying this card. I would rather just send Bitcoin to a Bitcoin address rather than use the Bitcurex website to load the card.

Any significantly advanced cryptocurrency is indistinguishable from Ponzi Tulips.
Bitcurex.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2012, 03:50:41 AM

I like this card. It's a little pricey and it doesn't have the user name on the front. I might consider buying this card. I would rather just send Bitcoin to a Bitcoin address rather than use the Bitcurex website to load the card.

The card is valid for two years, and can be used multiple times. We are currently working on loading it trough bitcoins only. The main idea was that users who trade bitcions wants their money fast, and these is BCC's main idea. But I just came up with an Idea to load the card only by BTC's. I have to do some thinking but its doable, will come up tomorrow with something.
Withdrawals to the cards are free of any bank charges, and very fast, from requesting withdrawal to "money on card" should be longer than 2 hours.
And we have something on mind, but we have to think it over - about the general Bitcurex idea.

As for user name, card holder name in front of cards, It is possible but not now. There probably will be a dedicated cards for a name and surename, with much higher limits.

Best Regards
-Bitcurex.com=

streblo

Activity: 165

View Profile
August 20, 2012, 06:30:19 AM

How does using USD on the card work? It looks like I can only exchange BTC for EUR on bitcurex.com, is this correct? What is the fee on the EUR/USD conversion?
istar

Activity: 523

View Profile
August 20, 2012, 11:49:25 AM

IT'S great
chinese version/

56. The Buyer and the Cardholder shall not deliver the Card to the following states: Libya, Somalia, China, Vietnam, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Peru, Panama, Argentina, Bolivia, Colombia, Turkey, Serbia, Kosovo, Ukraine, Moldova, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Iran, Sudan, Northern Korea, Burma, Cuba, Syria.

Bitcoins - Because we should not pay to use our money
istar

Activity: 523

View Profile
August 20, 2012, 11:50:56 AM

IT'S great
chinese version/

56. The Buyer and the Cardholder shall not deliver the Card to the following states: Libya, Somalia, China, Vietnam, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Peru, Panama, Argentina, Bolivia, Colombia, Turkey, Serbia, Kosovo, Ukraine, Moldova, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Iran, Sudan, Northern Korea, Burma, Cuba, Syria.

I think its great, and the card looks good. But this also shows perfectly the value of the borderless Bitcoins.

Bitcoins - Because we should not pay to use our money
Bitcurex.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2012, 01:05:18 PM
Last edit: August 20, 2012, 01:43:24 PM by Bitcurex.com

How does using USD on the card work? It looks like I can only exchange BTC for EUR on bitcurex.com, is this correct? What is the fee on the EUR/USD conversion?
There is no fee for converting the EUR to USD. We have the special agreement with our bank, and special platform to exchange EUR/USD and EUR/GBP at very good rates.
For example. If you like to send EUR to USD account (100EUR) the bank charges and the general poor f/x rate for 100 EUR we would have approx 110 USD on the account, But withdrawing 100EUR to USD BCC card will get you approx 123 USD, The f/x rates are very good, and there is no bank charges for transfer to the card from bitcurex.com.
Other exchanges, does charge 1.5 - 2.5 % conversion ratio, to BCC's we do not charge any extra fees.

IT'S great
chinese version/

I think its great, and the card looks good. But this also shows perfectly the value of the borderless Bitcoins.

Point 56. is unfortunate. We have to obey written agreement that we wont sell to these countries, it is not our limitations, we would love to see no limitations, We will try to work on them in future.

Best Regards
-Bitcurex.com-

unclemantis

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

(:firstbits => "1mantis")

View Profile
August 21, 2012, 01:02:23 AM

What are the fees? For 3.15BTC is it fee free?

PHP, Ruby, Rails, ASP, JavaScript, SQL
20+ years experience w/ Internet Technologies
Bitcoin OTC | GPG Public Key                                                                               thoughts?
Bitcurex.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2012, 01:07:30 AM

What are the fees? For 3.15BTC is it fee free?

If you are talking about general fees, than yes. Load the card trough our exchange is free of charge, and fast, shopping with this card both online and offline is free of charge (it has to be in the currency that card has, for example if the card is USD than POS in USD is free of charge), Withdrawing EUR to USD or GBP card is free of any charges, we do that using special service with very good f/x rates. The only fee there is is to withdraw money from ATM.

Best Regards
-Bitcurex.com-

bigasic

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 21, 2012, 04:19:33 AM

So, you can only put up to 3500.00 usd maximum in a year? To me, that would be a huge limitation.. I use my debit everywhere, I spend 3500.00 easily (cash withdrawals,gas,food, etc)In a few months...

So, maybe it will be good for those that don't spend a lot, or dont have  a  lot of bitcoins....

AR
Bitcurex.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2012, 11:30:23 AM

The card does not any card holder name, anyone can get it. That is why there are some limitations on it.
We are thinking of personalized card with much higher limits. But each card is made individually and it will always take 6-8 weeks to print it, we are not printing them, the bank have to print them.
But you can always have more than one card. 10 for example. so you have 35 000/year.

bigasic

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 21, 2012, 03:40:03 PM

The card does not any card holder name, anyone can get it. That is why there are some limitations on it.
We are thinking of personalized card with much higher limits. But each card is made individually and it will always take 6-8 weeks to print it, we are not printing them, the bank have to print them.
But you can always have more than one card. 10 for example. so you have 35 000/year.

okay, that does help But, it would be a pain if you were using it a lot. I can just see me now, "crap, that one doesn't have enough on it, lets try this card, or this one, lets use the rest of cards A, B, and C, that should be enough." Like for buying airline tickets, or using it for business. I still say this is great for the casual user and for the person that wants keep track of 10 cards or whatever. The AurumXchange debit card had monthly limits, but their fees are quite high.

I'm sure that this will fill a niche, thats for sure...I was just pointing out why it would be difficult for me to use it. But, it would be great for my daughter and for the majority of the population.

Thinking about it, I guess it wouldn't be that difficult to know that "this card is toast for a year", lets move to card B.
Bitcurex.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2012, 10:25:44 PM

We understand that the card balance is not sufficient for many users. But we cannot make higher limits with cards with no name.
We are currently talking with bank and VISA about issuing a personalized cards with much higher limits then BCC have.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: