Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 04:38:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bytecoin Wallet (GUI)  (Read 16461 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bytemuma

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 01:15:50 PM

Bytecoin Wallet has been updated with minor improvements.

Thanks, gonna download the new version.

███
                              █████
           ██           █████████              ██
       █████         
█████████         ██████
     ████████         
█████         █████████
         ████████       
███       █████████
            ████████              █████████
               █████       ███       █████

███       ██       █████       ██       ███
    █████            █████████            █████
█████████    █████████████    █████████
█████████    █████████████    █████████     
    █████            █████████            █████
      ███        ██      █████      ██      ███
               █████      ███       █████
            ████████              █████████
         ████████       
███       █████████
     ████████         
█████        █████████
       █████         
█████████        ██████
           ██           
█████████           ██
                              █████
                                ███

Adonx.one

◆ Twitter
◆ Telegram
◆ Discord

Ullo (OP)

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2015, 03:17:32 PM

Bytecoin Wallet has been updated

v. 1.0.4:

• Color themes
  • Customizable daemon settings
  • Various usability improvements

Bytecoin wallet can be downloaded here.

Bytecoin BCN core team: https://bytecoin.org/
allforbtc

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 08:24:11 AM

Bytecoin is on its way. Bytecoin was accepted at 5 famous exchangers.
https://hitbtc.com/
https://changelly.com/
sameerbasha300

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 12:38:46 PM

Hi,

I am having problem with the Bytecoin wallet 1.1.0, the synchronization is taking way too long than expected. is there any official blockchain data available to download please let me know

If anyone has downloaded the latest version please let me know how much time it takes to finish the synchronization

Thank you
KeyJockey

Activity: 608
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 03:54:15 PM
Last edit: June 07, 2017, 08:37:16 PM by KeyJockey

Hey Bytecoin People!  Quick question: I've searched around quite a bit already on this but have not found a solution.

I just want to very SIMPLY and QUICKLY generate a bytecoin address AND PRIVATE KEY to stash away a small BCN stake, long-term in COLD paper wallet.

Haven't you guys set up something to JUST do that, yet?  Very simple and quick?  Something like MyEtherWallet for ETH or BitAddress for BTC?

I mean, srsly even the gawd-awful Cloak coin has ported-over a quick simple paperwallet generator page (from BitAddress source --
 https://paperwallet.cloakcoin.com/ -- apparently)

And you guys are srsly expecting new/casual users to download your entire blockchain and use the command-line wallet ONLY to do this simple thing???

C'mon... LOL

A simple clean paper wallet generator ought to have been the FIRST THING to do on your list!!!

So IS there one SOMEWHERE, I have missed?Huh

- 1KeyJKVWVxdavKTetDJpQWdUaota5jbtX6 -
pictoj7

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 01:09:03 AM

Hey guys im having a problem and I am hopeful someone here has an easy fix.

I had an amount of Bytecoin sent to my wallet last week. It didnt show up even though it was confirmed and I have checked the address about 10 times with different people checking it again even though I copied and pasted it to begin with.

I have tried resyncing the wallet as I think it might have been out of date. It showed that it had resynced however nothing showed up and it was showing the wrong date.
I then closed the wallet and reset my computer to attemped the 3 day long sync again. When I try to open it now I just get an error message "Blockchain load error".

I have moved to a different computer and tried the same process and it was stuck on 11 Aug 2014 19:57 for more then a day. So I reset the computer and when I open it back up it is saying that it is synced which it definitly hasnt as there is no Bytecoin in there. I am now attempting this on another computer in the hopes that a faster internet connection can assist in this matter.

Has anyone else had a problem like this?
Is there a way I can force the wallet to resync?
Is there somewhere that I can download the blockchain directly?

Wheelie

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 08:16:29 PM

Hey guys im having a problem and I am hopeful someone here has an easy fix.

I had an amount of Bytecoin sent to my wallet last week. It didnt show up even though it was confirmed and I have checked the address about 10 times with different people checking it again even though I copied and pasted it to begin with.

I have tried resyncing the wallet as I think it might have been out of date. It showed that it had resynced however nothing showed up and it was showing the wrong date.
I then closed the wallet and reset my computer to attemped the 3 day long sync again. When I try to open it now I just get an error message "Blockchain load error".

I have moved to a different computer and tried the same process and it was stuck on 11 Aug 2014 19:57 for more then a day. So I reset the computer and when I open it back up it is saying that it is synced which it definitly hasnt as there is no Bytecoin in there. I am now attempting this on another computer in the hopes that a faster internet connection can assist in this matter.

Has anyone else had a problem like this?
Is there a way I can force the wallet to resync?
Is there somewhere that I can download the blockchain directly?

Hi what version do you have, 1.1.5 ?
A friend a I had the same, we send some coins but they never showed in our wallet.
So I googled it, and someone on Reddit said, if you run 1.1.5 version you have to download the 1.1.4 version (fully synced)
After this, our coins showed up.... give it a try... and let us know if this worked for you ok.

good luck!
Crypto_Fiend1337

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:30:42 AM

Hey everyone,

I have a quick question about the wallet.
This may be a super noob question, I have recently installed the Bytecoin wallet.
But, I don't seem to be able to get it to download the blockchain to completion. Am I just being basic?

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: