Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:49:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Australia's Finest Beef Jerky  (Read 4606 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
needypoo

Activity: 314
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 05:49:58 AM

Hello friends,

We have been busy!

I had taken a step back from the website development to focus energy on the factory. We are set up for production now and I can return time to the website and community. Many sleepless nights and unexpected challenges! We haven't noticed the forum posts thinking that I had set email notifications for reply's. That is now confirmed so no more delays.

Im re-building the site in Shopify for the ultimate Ecommerce experience. Implementing bitcoin payments has been a breeze with Bitpay. The Shopify tools and apps are very handy. A lot of the suggestions you guys have put forward are now coming to action. Thank you  Wink

At this rate the new site will be live by Tuesday coinciding with our marketing push. It will accept Bitcoin payments smoothly but the forum will always be trading. Theres something magical about forum trades and we sure will look after you guys.

Our "Lime Cracked Pepper" has been sold out and will be taken offline for an Australian summer launch. We know there are some big fans of this flavour but rest assumed the return will be epic!

(Secret project) We have made a great friend in the US over at PEXPEPPERS https://www.pexpeppers.com/ and have developed some small batch jerky using his amazing HOT sauces- SUCH WOW (delicious, delicious, delicious)! As we work together there will be more news to come but if you haven't tried his HOT sauce we recommend you do.

Keep an eye out theres going to be much happening in the following weeks. Our social media campaign will launch and the #ocdjerky hashtag will play a large part in this. If your not following us on https://www.facebook.com/OCDjerky http://instagram.com/ocdjerky and https://twitter.com/ocdjerky check us out!

If you would like some jerky send through the PMs to trade!

Your friends,

OCD JERKY

Hey thanks! We here at PexPeppers Hot Sauces strive to bring you all natural hot sauces, straight from our pepper fields. Also, check out our pickles!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kokes

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 01:57:35 PM

Too bad shipping prices are so high on international orders though Sad
OCD JERKY (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2015, 03:20:51 AM
Last edit: November 19, 2015, 03:36:16 PM by OCD JERKY

Hello Guys!

Bitcoin payments have been implemented into our new online stall http://www.ocdjerky.com/ and are working a treat  Cheesy Theres also %20 on single packs for a week or two  Wink

We have been putting so much hard work in to the business and it feels like we haven't slept the last 6 months. You can see through our Facebook page how amazing the product is and all the awesome feedback! https://www.facebook.com/OCDjerky/

The Bitcoin community has been a blessing by helping us develop our online stall. The community has been my favourite to work alongside. Not only have we developed the business but we have made some great friends and business partners in Australia and across the world.

Our next step is to try and build our online Bitcoin sales. Right now we have great fiat traffic but it is lacking in the BTC department. I am now searching for ways to build this side of the e-commerce.

We are open to suggestions and and will optimise our store to accommodate for the Bitcoin users around the world. What are your thoughts on how to improve the BTC orders? Where should we be advertising or listing our products?

Keep in mind we cant spend too much because our budget is limited!

A goal for 2016 is to become a model Bitcoin business. We want to show others how they can use Bitcoin to increase their business and also become more profitable. By driving adoption we all win!

By mid next year we will have enough data to produce a detailed report on how effective BTC was for our business. By showing the sales, interest on swap earnings and mining contract data we will prove without doubt the effectiveness of cryptocurrency for profitability. Using some basic charts in comparison to fiat, BTC will blow it out of the water!

Hopefully we can generate some buzz out of this and encourage others to follow in our footsteps  Cheesy

What do you think?

OCD JERKY
digicoinuser
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1072

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 09:57:37 PM

Got my Beef Jerky in yesterday and they are all quite tasty!  I got one of each flavor with the exception of lime cracked pepper which I am looking forward to for a future order.

Thanks for the quick shipment and forum discount.   Smiley

IBGigglin
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1006

BCH Advocate.

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 02:24:50 AM

Anyone in the US wanna split 1kg and make the most of the shipping?

Im baaaack! Looking for sig campaign. DM me if interested.
OCD JERKY (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2015, 03:42:47 PM

Got my Beef Jerky in yesterday and they are all quite tasty!  I got one of each flavor with the exception of lime cracked pepper which I am looking forward to for a future order.

Thanks for the quick shipment and forum discount.   Smiley

Enjoy the Jerky mate and it wont be too long until the Lime and Cracked Pepper will be out! Which flavour have you found to enjoy most?

IBGigglin
Legendary

BCH Advocate.

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 03:55:31 PM

Would you be interested in allowing me wholesale these in the US to local gas stations?

I personally know many owners around my town that would be open for more inventory.

OCD JERKY (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2015, 04:03:47 PM

Would you be interested in allowing me wholesale these in the US to local gas stations?

I personally know many owners around my town that would be open for more inventory.

Sounds interesting mate, would you like to initiate contact through our online form? http://www.ocdjerky.com/pages/contact

We can work something out so that you take commission through sales and looks like you would get your free shipping on that 1kg!
IBGigglin
Legendary

BCH Advocate.

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 05:32:31 PM

Let me talk with them today. Do you have MSRP printed on bags or could I charge my own price depending on location?

Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 02:23:48 AM

Read up on these guys & can't believe they are based in Australia  Grin Cheerin, let's just hope the prices are decent.
digicoinuser
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1072

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 09:34:20 PM
Last edit: November 26, 2015, 05:57:24 AM by digicoinuser

Enjoy the Jerky mate and it wont be too long until the Lime and Cracked Pepper will be out! Which flavour have you found to enjoy most?

I got around to trying all the flavors enough to make a mini-review.  All of the Jerky melts in your mouth and reveals its flavor; it is not very moist prior and it has a good texture.

Original - Great original flavor
Original Heat - Pepper encrusted and tasty, mix of peppers and spices really kicks it up
Cracked Pepper - Peppered with the right amount, tastes like original with peppering
Double Black - Hickory smoked taste

My favorite is the Double Black I'd have to say but I found that mixing the Double Black + Original made for a tasty treat.  I mixed them all at first but found the Original Heat obscured my taste for the next piece so I decided to enjoy that one separately.  I'm looking forward to the Lime and Cracked Pepper as I think mixing that + Cracked Pepper would make for another grab bag.   Smiley

MCHouston

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

Where am I?

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 04:30:54 AM

Well time for me to restock on OCD Jerky.  Is there any bigger sizes then the 256g bags?  I want to probably get a few kilograms.

BTC 13WWomzkAoUsXtxANN9f1zRzKusgFWpngJ
LTC LKXYdqRzRC8WciNDtiRwCeb8tZtioZA2Ks
DOGE DMsTJidwkkv2nL7KwwkBbVPfjt3MhS4TZ9
OCD JERKY (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2015, 04:01:31 PM

Let me talk with them today. Do you have MSRP printed on bags or could I charge my own price depending on location?

How did you go mate? There is no RRP printed on the bags but it is encouraged to maintain within guidelines.
OCD JERKY (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2015, 04:14:02 PM

Well time for me to restock on OCD Jerky.  Is there any bigger sizes then the 256g bags?  I want to probably get a few kilograms.

Hello,

We do our largest bags in the 128g for superior freshness. With larger orders we combine these to make the weight (256, 512, 1024 etc)  Smiley
bitmarket.io
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2015, 10:30:01 AM

How much for 5 pounds
OCD JERKY (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2015, 02:48:57 PM

How much for 5 pounds

Gday Mate,

There's a 20% off sale right now and the 5lbs (2.3kgs) we can do for $161 USD.

Be sure to order the 256g bags (9) for the maximum bargain.

If we see any Bitcoin orders come through they take VIP status in our factory  Wink

Kapz786

Activity: 697
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 05:00:52 AM

Pick up available in Perth? If so what area?
OCD JERKY (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2015, 05:06:59 AM

Hello,

Pick up is available through our Kardinya factory (5 mins from Fremantle) or we can deliver locally from $6 AUD.

Will you be paying in BTC?

Kapz786

Activity: 697
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 10:25:00 AM

Hello,

Pick up is available through our Kardinya factory (5 mins from Fremantle) or we can deliver locally from $6 AUD.

Would it be cheaper to rock up to the factory with cash?

Need to prearrange a time or business hours is ok?
OCD JERKY (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2015, 05:44:40 AM

Hello,

Would it be cheaper to rock up to the factory with cash?

Need to prearrange a time or business hours is ok?

Hey Mate,

Yeah pull up to the factory anywhere between 9am-3pm Mon-Fri. If you want to come out a little later just send us a text on FB and we should still be here!

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: