Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:48:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED] S.DICE - SatoshiDICE 100% Dividend-Paying Asset on MPEx  (Read 316139 times)
greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 06:04:29 PM

Not only trading was halted, S.Dice-PT has already paid their shareholders in full, taking 0% cut, and this happened like 3 days ago. I'm not sure why GSDPT has not been halted, and also why it hasn't paid its shareholders, surely there's internet in Spain?

Terra doesn't have his keys with him to ensure that when he gets hit by a bus his investors are fucked.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DeaDTerra
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 06:12:25 PM

Not only trading was halted, S.Dice-PT has already paid their shareholders in full, taking 0% cut, and this happened like 3 days ago. I'm not sure why GSDPT has not been halted, and also why it hasn't paid its shareholders, surely there's internet in Spain?

Terra doesn't have his keys with him to ensure that when he gets hit by a bus his investors are fucked.
My backup setup of if I get hit by a buss has been discussed previously Smiley
I won't explain it again but basicly you would still be fine.
//DeaDTerra
greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 06:42:54 PM

//DeaDTerra

So you do have a backup? Good. One never knows on btctalk.  Wink
DeaDTerra
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 06:54:13 PM

//DeaDTerra

So you do have a backup? Good. One never knows on btctalk.  Wink
Yes, but the system was built so that if my accounts got hacked, the thief could not get access to it.
It is time triggered and not manual, hence it doesn't help ^^
//DEaDTerra
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 10:29:54 PM

The objective in DPR is to discredit someone else
doesn't apply

IMO MPOE-PR is an example of bad Negative PR. The bad part comes from the fact we know MPOE-PR represents MPOE.

I seem to recall the part where you were one of the chief supporters of the Global Scam Exchange, back in the days I was the only one saying it's a scam. I seem however to have misplaced the link to that post where you go "Oh woe is me, I'm so stupid, MPOE-PR knows a lot more than me, understands a lot more than me and next time I feel the urge to contradict her I'll just stfu and bow to her superiority instead." Do you have a link handy? Or are you still struggling to come to terms with the causes and reasons one might have to distrust the lists coming out of Nefario?

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
boonies4u

Activity: 826

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 02:06:02 PM

The objective in DPR is to discredit someone else
doesn't apply

IMO MPOE-PR is an example of bad Negative PR. The bad part comes from the fact we know MPOE-PR represents MPOE.

I seem to recall the part where you were one of the chief supporters of the Global Scam Exchange, back in the days I was the only one saying it's a scam. I seem however to have misplaced the link to that post where you go "Oh woe is me, I'm so stupid, MPOE-PR knows a lot more than me, understands a lot more than me and next time I feel the urge to contradict her I'll just stfu and bow to her superiority instead." Do you have a link handy? Or are you still struggling to come to terms with the causes and reasons one might have to distrust the lists coming out of Nefario?

I'm wondering why you are bring up GLBSE... Oh yeah... Negative PR.

What makes you think I was a Chief Supporter? I don't have any links handy quoting any conversations/arguments we had regarding GLBSE shutting down and the events that followed. IIRC I understood/came to terms with why people did not trust the list(s) Nefario released.
MPOE-PR

Merit: 522

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 06:23:03 PM

What makes you think I was a Chief Supporter? I don't have any links handy quoting any conversations/arguments we had regarding GLBSE shutting down and the events that followed. IIRC I understood/came to terms with why people did not trust the list(s) Nefario released.

Isn't subjective memory a wonderful thing.

Here's a tip: you going "oh negative pr" as a pretext to pretend your mistakes are really not either mistakes nor yours is in no way different from the average preteen going "I'm not stupid because you're mean" all over this forum. Try and grow up somehow.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
boonies4u

Activity: 826

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 07:45:20 PM

Isn't subjective memory a wonderful thing.

Here's a tip: you going "oh negative pr" as a pretext to pretend your mistakes are really not either mistakes nor yours is in no way different from the average preteen going "I'm not stupid because you're mean" all over this forum. Try and grow up somehow.

I have never used Satoshi Dice, MPEX, or a Passthru for S.DICE.  I don't see how bashing you would help my image or develop a needed pretext. I don't see what my mistakes, or lack thereof, has to do with calling "MPOE-PR" a Negative PR account or the contents of this thread for that matter.

If you can provide objective logs of conversations in the past, feel free to do so. I don't have the incentive to look them up though.
zxcvbs

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 02:50:56 AM
Last edit: September 25, 2013, 05:50:53 PM by zxcvbs

Sorry i posted before on a wrong post. I thought this post was CLOSED, please change the term for something that doesnt read as closed thread.
i have 1489 shares on S.DICE-PT, when does the final dividend payment will be paid, is this an automatic proccess, or i have to request it on some site?

Thanks, same user on litecoinglobal.

My mistake payment paid on July 20
2013-07-20 00:01:51    1489    Ł 0.10836428a    Ł 161.35441292
freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 02:53:47 AM

Sorry i posted before on a wrong post. I thought this post was CLOSED, please change the term for something that doesnt read as closed thread.
i have 1489 shares on S.DICE-PT, when does the final dividend payment will be paid, is this an automatic proccess, or i have to request it on some site?

Thanks, same user on litecoinglobal.

Wait on deadterra to return from his vacation Wink

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
zxcvbs

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 06:26:52 PM

Sorry again my mistake, the payment was paid on July 20.
2013-07-20 00:01:51    1489    Ł 0.10836428    Ł 161.35441292
one4many

Activity: 516
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 12:25:36 PM

Guys.....

The deal has been done, people have been paid. Get over it and move onto other investments.

"The deal is done, people have been paid."
People (IE, ME) have also lost a LOT of money.  Hard to get over it when I see people in here praising a scammer.
Your money just has somebody else ...
This also happens on FIAT stock exchanges. Nothing different here ...
Bad luck ... so move on and stop crying.
gog1

View Profile
July 29, 2013, 01:13:33 AM

When will the BTC be paid out and shares cancelled?
Namworld

Activity: 745
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 29, 2013, 01:23:24 AM

When will the BTC be paid out and shares cancelled?

Was paid out over a week ago.
gog1

View Profile
July 29, 2013, 01:51:52 AM

Sorry, wrong asset, was looking for DeaDTerra's
WildFire.ca

Activity: 980
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 29, 2013, 04:45:18 PM

What exchanges are left to get paid out from this stock?

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
gaba

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 08:27:16 AM

DeaDTerra is the man! Still nothing. These are really good for your reputation. Could you give as some information? Maybe new date or you are living on longer vacation with our money? After Activemining, Labcoin, we will loose another IPO. Thanks. At least Bitfunder must consider some steps about you. What is next G.ASICMINER-PT. Good luck to everyone with those shares.

LWWE6dtTUXuaq36KTCne5XqMQHfhfwpadC
DeaDTerra
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 11:47:27 AM

DeaDTerra is the man! Still nothing. These are really good for your reputation. Could you give as some information? Maybe new date or you are living on longer vacation with our money? After Activemining, Labcoin, we will loose another IPO. Thanks. At least Bitfunder must consider some steps about you. What is next G.ASICMINER-PT. Good luck to everyone with those shares.
If you took some time and researched your claims before you spit them out you would know I am waiting for the withdraw from MPEX Smiley
Unfortunately I don't have 4500 BTC I can lend the investors, if I had, I would have.
//DeaDTerra
Rannasha

Activity: 728

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 11:55:20 AM

If you took some time and researched your claims before you spit them out you would know I am waiting for the withdraw from MPEX Smiley
Unfortunately I don't have 4500 BTC I can lend the investors, if I had, I would have.
//DeaDTerra

Can you (or MPEX) provide an ETA?

While 4500 BTC definitely is an amount that should be moved with care, I don't see why it would take MPEX days to process it.
zebedee
Donator

Activity: 668

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 03:26:17 PM

Why does MPEX not have the funds?   Are they doing a Mt. Gox ponzi?
Because MPEX.

Is that not reason enough?

The mighty MP wouldn't take your coins, would he?  Even on a convenient excuse about regulation and account freeze BS??

Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: