Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 07:53:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SatoshiCity - Up to 50.000 satoshis - 10 minutes - 50% Ref  (Read 11440 times)
aliser (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 08:53:56 AM

There are delays on Bitcoin confirmations for the last couple of days. Those delays are caused by Bitcoin network and SatoshiCity.org is not responsible for the delays.

Regards.
aliser (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 08:41:28 AM

Over 12.000.000 process and 80.000 players! SatoshiCity.org  is still groving!, Where are you ?
thefaucetrunner

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 02:05:38 PM

Think your payouts are a bit too low for the average user! People prefer long claims and higher prizes I feel, which is a shame - I understand it though, your faucets really spat out the coins when you first started!

I earnt roughly 1BTC from SatoshiCity and SatoshiGarden in referral earnings alone  Shocked

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
aliser (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 08:30:19 AM

Think your payouts are a bit too low for the average user! People prefer long claims and higher prizes I feel, which is a shame - I understand it though, your faucets really spat out the coins when you first started!

I earnt roughly 1BTC from SatoshiCity and SatoshiGarden in referral earnings alone  Shocked

Our rewards are changing dynamically according to current Btc price. And they are adjusted in order to keep the sites up and running. When we increase the claim times, we noticed that this is a huge abuse area and fraudsters start to attack.

Thank you for the feedback.
aliser (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 12:22:39 PM

There are delays on Bitcoin confirmations for the last couple of days. This problem caused because of an update about miner fees payment in order to block attacks on Bitcoin network. We are trying to solve this by increasing our fee ratios. This problem is caused totally by Bitcoin network, thank you for your understanding.

Regards.
aliser (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 02:53:07 PM

SatoshiCity distributed over 30 BTC so far and it's still growing! To celebrate this we are offering a 2X campaign. At 5 November 2015, all claims will be doubled. To double your profit, do not forget the date!
belgo

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 11:27:05 AM

SatoshiCity distributed over 30 BTC so far and it's still growing! To celebrate this we are offering a 2X campaign. At 5 November 2015, all claims will be doubled. To double your profit, do not forget the date!

good news, i like your faucets aliser.
aliser (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 11:05:32 AM

Some of our servers are under construction at the moment, so you may face with temporary issues while accessing Satoshicity. This situation will be fixed as soon as possible.

Regards.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: